Hïģh Şçhööl Çŕüśh (Completed)

By k2e4r6

This story is about love, well it is a romance book after all. But it speaks truth and it shows that as fast... More

Author Note
Chapter One: Meeting Him
Chapter Two: Suspicions
Chapter Three: Stood Up
Chapter Four: Do I like him?
Chapter Five: Second Chances
Chapter Six: Reality Strunk
Chapter Seven: Day Well Spent
Chapter Eight: Catching Up
Chapter Nine: The Girlfriend
Chapter Ten: Bobbys' Friends
Chapter Eleven: Revenge
Chapter Twelve: Her
Chapter Thirteen: I Confessed
Chapter Fourteen: Date Night
Chapter Fifteen: An Encounter
Chapter Sixteen: Date Night #2
Chapter Seventeen: The New Student
Chapter Eighteen: She's Not So Bad
Chapter Nineteen: Triple Date
Chapter Twenty: The Park
Chapter Twenty Two: Trouble
Chapter Twenty Three: Old Friends
Chapter Twenty Four: Say Yes
Chapter Twenty Five: Prom
Twenty Six: Spend The Night With Me
Twenty Seven: Avoiding Him
Twenty Eight: Love
Twenty Nine: Secret Out
Thirty: Bonding Trip
Thirty One: Merry Christmas
Thirty Two: Grandma Memory Day
Thirty Three: Back To School
Thirty Four: First Fight
Thirty Five: Confrontation
Thirty Six: I'm Sorry
Thirty Seven: Back On Track
Thirty Eight: Two Days Before Graduation
Thirty Nine: Graduation
Forty: Saying Good Bye
Forty one: Four Years Later
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty One: Sleep Over

12 0 0
By k2e4r6

Trailer for Venom
Twenty Furst chapter enjoy.😊

Shy's prov.

I'm so excited to have Kay and her friends over, I love spending time with her she's like a big sister to me and she's funny. She's not like that girl Amelia that my brother use to date, god I hate that girl. She so bitchy and clingy, enough about that let me get the living room ready for games and my room ready for them to sleep in.

I fix my room first and now I'm going to fix the living room. When I walked in I saw Jay on the sofa laying down.

"Up and out" i told him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Kay and her friends are coming over soon I got to get this room ready so out now or help" i told him.

He rolled his eyes and replied "fine I'll help I got nothing to do."

"Ok fine get the snack from the kitchen and bring them here then go for the games in the storage room" i told him.

"Wow bossy much?" he asked.

"I got it from my mamma now go" i said shooing him out.

I got everything ready and now I'm just waiting for them to come. I didn't want to look too excited so when the door rang once I waited for it to ring again then I went to answer.

"Hey Shy these are my friends Kim and Anna" Kay said introducing me to her friends.

"Hey nice to finally meet you, Kay talk about you guys a lot" i told them.

"She talks about you too" the girl named kim answer, kim is beautiful blonde hair with black roots like one of those really popular girls in my grade.

"Yeah she does" this time it was Anna, Anna was also beautiful black hair and beautiful eyes just like the popular girls in school. I'm starting to feel self conscious.

"Come on in guys" I told them stepping aside. Kay already know this routine so she led them to the living room.

"Ooooh snacks, omg pringles! She speaks my language" Anna squealed while I laughed.

"So shy how old are you by the way?" Kim asked sitting down on the sofa.

"I'm 15" i answered taking a seat on the mat.

"Good your of age I wanted to watch venom and I didn't want to scare you so I wanted to make sure if that's ok with you? " Kim asked.

"Oooh that's great I wanted to watch it too but my brother told me not to watch it without him, is it ok if i invite him down to watch it with us?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Definitely, girl this is your sleep over sure you can" kim answered.

"Great I'll go get him" i said running away.

"Jay! Jay! Jay!" I shouted.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" He shouted back.

"We're going to watch venom come join" i told him.

"Oooh yes let's go" he said getting up.

When we got downstairs, kay already found venom on Netflix she was just waiting for us so she could play it. During venom I don't think my brother nor kay was even watching. They kept looking at each other whenever I turn to the side to look at everyone else to see if they are having fun or turning to get a snack. They look like they really like each other, that would be so cool.

After venom kay and jay went off to the kitchen and I'm here with Anna and kim.

"So kim what's your last name?" I asked curious.

"Its Row as in Star and Row Enterprises or Row Inc. Or Row Hotel and Spa" kim answered.

"Wow your mom's Elizabeth Row?" I asked excited.

"Yeah and Jason Row is my dad" she answered.

"Omg your mom is one of my inspiration I love how she can take on such task as having her own business and big at that as well as Kay's mom Mrs Star, they are so awesome" i squealed.

"Yeah they are cool but mines a little strict than kims' mom" she says rolling her eyes.

I didn't want to be too inquisitive so I didn't ask further.

"What about you Anna, what's your last name?" I ask looking at her.

"Oooh is Haven" she answered.

"Cool Oh and I'm......"
"Davis we know" cut in Anna.

"So tell us Shy how are you liking your new school?" kim asked.

And I told them about my school and my two new best friends that I met Lisa and Tania, I also told them about my old school and my other best friend Sarah. Sarah and I still talk almost everyday, we video call each other and text whenever we get the chance. She told me she will be leaving on a trip without her parents for Christmas so I won't be able to get her, she says were she's going has no reception yet she's excited, weird.

After kay and jay came back, jay went upstair and now we're playing truth or deat.

"Kay truth or dear?" Anna asked.

"I choose truth" she answered frowning at Anna.

"Its it true that you stool 1500 out of your dad's assistant wallet?" Anna asked.

Kay laughed and replied "Yes but I can explain, I needed some money to go shopping because we had a trip at school the other day and I was grounded, I ask dad for the money and he told me no so I kindly borrowed some money from his assistant."

"Kindly borrowed really now, did you pay it back?" Kim asked laughing.

"No I didn't but dad did" Kay replied.

"Yeah back then you were a spoil little brat" kim replied.

"Me! Ok kim truth or dear? Forget it truth" Kay said. "Is it true you took all your mom's expensive jewelry and wore them then jump in the pool with them on, some got loose from your neck and blocked up the section were the water flow, ruining your mom's jewelry?" Kay asked.

"Yes but just because she didn't want to buy me my own" kim answered while kay, Anna and I laughed so heard.

"Oh don't you laugh Anna, is it true that your parent brought home your baby brother lucus a few days after your birthday, you thought it was kfc and when you realize it wasn't you told them to bring it back?" Kay asked.

"Yes but only because they promised me kfc" she replied while we died with laugher. That was so funny I couldn't believe Anna told her parents to 'bring back' her brother. Unfortunately Anna's little brother died a couple months after, he had a brain tumor.

We stayed there telling jokes and enjoying our selves until we decided to watch some Aliyah Janell choreography videos. We started to watch backin' it up by Cardi B and Pardison Fontaine.

(Video below)

After watching numerous of videos we retired to bed.

.............

I woke up early and started breakfast for everyone, I'm in a happy mood this morning. I made pancake with nuggets, eggs, bacon, franks and a nice cup of chocolate tea. After making breakfast I stood at the end of the stairs and called everyone down.

No one answered so I came up with a plan. I turn on the stove and heated the frying pan until I saw smoke then I hold it over the smoke alarm making it go off. After the alarm rang I heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs, I started fanning away the smoke from the alarm so it would stop, after it did my mom asked "where is the fire."

"Oh there's no fire I just needed you guys down for breakfast" i answered.

"What?"
"She's kidding right"
"The hell"
"Imma kick you shy"
"I can't believe this"
"I'm pissed, she woke me up" everyone mumbled.

"Oh shut up and sit for breakfast" i told them still mumbling but they still sat and had breakfast.

"Hmmm this is great Shy thank you" Mom told me.

"Yeah it is" everyone else agreed.

"I know" I answered "but don't get use to it" i told them and they laughed.

There's no plan for today so we just talked and eat until they felt it was time for them to leave. When they left I went upstairs to my room and called my bestie Sarah.

"Hey boo" i said when she answered.

"Don't 'Hey boo' me I'm mad at you" she told me.

Surprised i asked "why? what did I do?" I asked.

"You didn't call me yesterday" she said fuming.

"I'm sorry I had some friends over yesterday and I just totally forgot" i told her.

"Your forgetting about me already?" She asked fake crying.

"Stop being dramatic, I would never" i told her.

"I know, so how are you? I've missed you" she asked with her puppy face.

"You are so bipolar but I'm ok and I've missed you too" i told her and she laughed.

"So when I'm i going to meet those two other friends you have?" she asked.

"Oooh i can call them right now if you like?" I asked and she noded.

I went to search for Lisa and Tania names so I could add them on the video call.

"Bitch" Lisa said when she answered and I laughed.

"Hold on" i told her as I called Tiana.

"Hey bitch" Tiana answered.

"I want you guys to meet my other best friend Sarah and Sarah these are my other besties Tiana and Lisa" i told them.

"Hey" they spoke in union.

"I finally met the two girls who are making my bestie happy, thank you" Sarah said.

"Its not a problem" Lisa said.

"Yeah she's funny and a great person" Lisa answered this time.

They talked and got to know each other more, they even exchanged numbers and social midea accounts. After talking for a long time we hang up and I got bored again so I went on Netflix and started watching random movies.

"Shy" someone called.

When I turned my head to look who it was i saw jay.

"Yeah" I answered.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Sure" i said moving aside a little for him to sit.

"What do you think about kay?" He asked.

Surprised at his question I answered "She's a great person kind, friendly and she's like a big sister to me."

"So you ok with her being my girlfriend even though she's your friend?" He asked.

"Of course! I have no problem at all" i answered.

"Cool" he said.

"I'm happy for you bro" I said.

"Yeah thanks sis" he replied.

"You took too darn long I was wondering what's the hold up, she's so perfect for you better than that Amelia mess" i squealed.

"Speaking of Amelia I really sorry about what happened i....."

"Ooh shooosh you already apologized it's fine" i told him.

"Now I want pizza" i told him.

"Ok I'll order and have a movie night" he said.

"Yeeeeeeeeees" i squealed.

After the pizza came we watch Captain America and Naked. I love my brother he's the best, he's the only one I have but he treats me well. I know I give him a lot of headache and trouble but that's what little sister's do, in other words it's my way of showing how much I love him. He knows I do and I know he loves me too, I'm his baby sister after all.

There's advantage in having a big brother, you can blame everything on them or they can beat up your bullies or buy you ice-cream whenever you want, either way I'm happy I'm one of the lucky few who has a big brother.

I turned towards jay and whispered "i love you jay, your the best brother ever."

And he replied "i love you too you little brat." And we laughed.

A great way to end the weekend and to start on a new week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 144 88
"You, uh, plan to go out like that?" Furrowing my eyebrows, I cast my gaze downwards, and that's when I remembered I had changed into pajamas after m...
400 19 24
This story follows Katie through the final months of her senior year in high school. Her nonexistent relationship with her mother doesn't stop her fr...
2.1M 53.7K 51
As a result of the tragic death of her father; Heaven Foster's life has mouldered into a exasperating cycle of moving from one home to another. Con...
1.7K 46 51
And then we're kissing and my fingers are running through his hair, and his heartbeat is merging with mine. And somewhere above us, the stars are bur...