KAIRA FF: ♡♡ PYAAR KE LIYE ♡♡...

By logan_2009

Kartik, a business tycoon of 34 is a single dad to 4 children - Siya, Aatish, Ahana and Sahil. Siya and Aatis... More

Characters
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
Exams banging the door!!!
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
*********
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
<<33>>
《34》
《35》
<<36>>
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
《41》
《42》
《43》
《44》
🖤45🖤
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
《50》
《51》
Your Opinion Matters
One More Thing!
《52》
《53》
《54》
《55》
《56》
《57》
《58》
《59》
《60》
《61》
《62》
《63》
ANNOUNCEMENT
《64》
《65》
《66》
《67》
||68||
||69||
《70》
||71||
||72||
||73||
《74》
《75》
||76||
||77||
《78》- Last Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT
🎊SEQUEL🎊
Thank You...!!!❤🤗

《7》

5.9K 228 16
By logan_2009

Dedicated to my dearest friend, Shiney😘😘🤗🤗

IN THE MORNING-

KARTIK'S POV

"Two more rounds to go", I murmured to my self, gasping for breath.

I took a deep breath and started running round the pathway of the park, the workout music blasting in my ears.

I finally completed my last two rounds and after drinking some water, jogged towards home.

The guards opened the gate for me and I jogged towards the front door. On reaching the door, I stopped and bent to hold my knees, which were now shaking because of the continuos workout, while I gasped for breath. I stood up and turned the door knob.

I entered the living room to find Naira feeding breakfast to Ahana. Ahana's face began to glow as soon as she saw me.

"Good morning daddy", Ahana wished me.

"Good morning baby", I said walking towards her and placing a peck on her forehead.

I picked up a towel and started wiping  the sweat off my face.

"Where are Sahil and Aatish?", I asked Naira.

Naira turned towards me.

"Aatish is in his room completing his science model. He has his science exhibition day after tomorrow. Sahil is watching him complete it and offering him a helping hand for it", Naira said stuffing the last bite of paratha in Ahana's mouth.

I nodded.

My eyes caught the sight of Siya. She was texting something on her phone, sitting on the couch. Her lips we curled up in a smile and she was totally engrossed.

"Siya", I called her, walking towards her.

But she was too engrossed to listen.

"Siya", I called out once again but louder this time.

She raised her head sharply to look at me. As soon as she saw me, her lips parted in distress and she had an unknown fear of something. Her hold on her phone became tighter.

"Y-Yes dad", she stuttered.

"Whom are you texting?", I asked waiting for a reply.

"A friend of mine", Siya replied trying to be casual. She was playing with her fingers and she blinked her eyes twice,voluntarily.

Something was wrong. Definitely.

"Doesn't your friend have a name?", I asked with arms crossed across my chest, narrowing my eyes a little.

"Um - Yeah he....I mean she has a name. Ofcourse she would have one. Her name is Tia. She is a newbie and I was just extending my friendship to her...you know", Siya said shrugging her shoulders.

"Are you sure?", I asked still doubtful.

"Ofcourse I am", she said smiling sheepishly.

I nodded.

My phone began to ring. I took it out from my pocket to see Nidhi's caller ID. I picked up the call.

"Yes Nidhi", I said walking towards the fridge.

"Baby....can you please come to my place for selecting the rings...I can't choose anything....I'm..I'm confused", she sounded confused and frustrated.

"Okay I'll be there but first I need to go to office to sign some papers. I'll come to you after I finish the work there. Will that be okay?", I asked grabbing some organic juice and pouring it into Ahana's glass.

Ahana made a face. I narrowed my eyes at her and she quickly picked up the glass and started drinking the juice. I smiled and ruffled her hair.

Do I look that scary when I narrow my eyes?

"That'll be great but don't be late", Nidhi said.

"I won't be late", I replied assuring her.

"Okay bye baby. Love you", Nidhi said.

"I love you too", I replied and ended the call.

Naira cleared her throat. I looked at her and just realised what I had said.

Did I say it too loudly?

I decided to change the topic.

"Uh...Um...I need to go to office and from there I'll go to Nidhi's place directly. I'll come back by 8 at night. I expect you to take care of the kids in my absence. I don't expect you to sleep and snore in the corner like other nannies do. I want you to take care of them. That's what you are here for", I said, in a bossy tone flipping through my mails on the phone.

"I am not like them sir. I will look after your kids won't let any thing happen to them", she said smiling.

"Good", I replied and rushed to get ready.

-----------------------------

NAIRA'S POV

Kartik sir had left for office and now I was home alone with the kids.

Sahil was busy preparing the model with Aatish. Siya was in her room, busy on her phone. And Ahana....she was sitting on the couch, her head resting on her left hand and continuously gazing at the floor.

The true symbols of getting bored!!!

I walked towards her and sat in front of her.

"What happened doll?", I asked, cupping her face.

"I am getting bored", she said looking up at me, her voice coated with idleness and boredom.

I sighed.

"Hmm....How can my doll be sad when I am here?", I asked caressing her face.

"But I am. Everyone is busy in themselves. No one plays with me. That's why I hate to be the youngest",she said crossing her arms over her chest and pouting in anger.

How can someone be so cute!!!

"But you know what....being the youngest is the most amazing thing according to me", I said.

"But why", Ahana asked curiously.

"Because....you get everyone's favour...everyone pampers you....and you can take advantage of that", I said trying to act wise.

Ahana kept a finger on her chin as if thinking something and then nodded.

"Yes...you're right", she replied still tapping her chin with her finger as if thinking something.

I laughed and placed a peck on her forehead.

"What about we go out to the park?", I asked waiting for her reply.

"Is there any option left to say 'no'?", she asked me raising an eyebrow.

I nodded in negative.

"Then lets go", she exclaimed in excitement and hugged me.

I reciprocated the hug and caressed her hair.

We released the hug to see Siya fully dressed and walking towards the door.

"Siya", I called her from behind.

She turned back to reveal a make up laden face.

"Where are you going?", I asked her.

"To a friend's house", she said and turned back to open the door.

To a friend's house with full make up on. Strange!!!

" It will be better if you give me your friend's phone number. So that I can call you", but before I could complete my sentence she was gone.

I sighed.

Teenagers are strange.

---------------------------

STILL NAIRA'S POV

I was sitting on a bench in the park and watching Ahana play.

I smiled. Just then, my phone began to ring. I looked at the caller ID. It was my bestie's call. She was calling me after a long time. I picked up the call.

"Hello....Kiara", I greeted her.

While speaking, I continued to look at Ahana.

"Naira....I have had a miscarriage ", her voice was broken.

Wait!!!Miscarriage!!!!!!

"What!!", I exclaimed in shock.

She began to tell me the story and that's when I lost my gaze from Ahana.

I talked to her for a while.

"Don't be sad Kiara. Its gonna be okay. You have a long life ahead. Everything's gonna be fine", I spoke my last words of comfort to her.

"Yes Naira. Thank you so much yaar. I got so much relief talking to you. Bye", she said.

"Bye. Love you", I said and ended the call.

I looked at the swing. Ahana wasn't there. I looked at the slide. She wasn't there. I looked at the see saw. She wasn't there too.

I searched the whole park. But she was nowhere to be found.

Where is Ahana?

"Aaahhhh", I heard a scream.

I turned towards the source of the sound. There I saw Ahana standing in the middle of the road with her eyes shut in fear. A truck was speeding towards her.

I ran towards her with all my strength and when the truck was a few inches apart from her, I took her in my arms and rolled to the other side of the  road.

After coming out of the shock, I looked at Ahana who was still shivering with fear in my arms.

"Ahana", I called her.

She looked up at me. She had a scratch on her forehead and palm.

She hugged me instantly and cried in my arms.

"Sshh baby. You are safe. Nothing has happened to you. Everything's alright baby", I cooed near her ear.

She finally pacified a bit. I wiped her tears and kissed her forehed.

"You are fine baby", I murmured near her ear and hugged her tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 9.4K 67
Kartik Goenka & Naira Singhania meet at their Siblings wedding and become very close. But fate separates them. After two years they meet again and ge...
15K 676 28
It is a story of two unknowns falling in love after hating each from encountering each other. Naira is a orphan who lives in US with her aunt happily...
61.9K 3.7K 33
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
130K 7.8K 64
This story is about two people, Kartik Goenka and Naira Singhania. Both knew each other since their childhood, courtesy to their father being best o...