Worthy | T.KK | ✔️

By Owlreads

"We will never forget you, not again." Jungkook had always crushed on Taehyung, ever since they were kids. ... More

|| (UN) WORTHY ||
1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
🥰

5.

159 8 0
By Owlreads

I see him in the school gardens, his gang with him too. None of them care that school ended 3 hours ago, they were bad like that. I liked it.

His friends are all laughing, so happy together. My heart wrenches. Do none of them remember me?

I used to be like that with them, we were all so close. Did I change that much? Do I look that different? Was I more likable then than now?

I bit my lip, watching as Baekhyun rides on his back, laughing happily.

If they can be happy, why can't I? They've moved on, why can't I?

Pathetic.. It's a wonder how they even befriended you in the first place.

I sigh, turning to leave, Taehyung's melodious laugh ringing in my ears.

You'll never make him laugh like that again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 447 18
Taekook Series Teakook Fan Fiction Series When we Meet, A love story begins with Train Journey. It just an imaginary story, So please don't take it s...
737K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
4.1K 131 11
Dear diary, I like him. I like Kim Taehyung.
450 56 12
In lands of magic, where dreams come alive, With fairies and wizards, where wonders thrive. But lurking in shadows, the darkness does creep, Evil and...