Kakashi's Lollita

By Chocochibi

According to the anime plot with my own modifications. Kakashi X lollita oc She's wilful and she loves mushro... More

1: She's Just The Referee
2: Nerdy
3: She Became Anbu
4: Minato Sensei's Death
5: Itachi Joins The Squad
6: A Simpleton
7: A Weird Request
8: Lost Faith
9: First Mission Back Together
10: A Box With Seals
11: Best Partner
13: Akatsuki
14: Meeting Sasuke
15: Pretending To Be A Student
16: As Makino
17: To Wear It Once Again
18: Didn't Think You Would
19: Faith
20: She Quit
21: Confession
22: Sweetness
23: Three Years Later
24: Naruto Doesn't Appreciate That Book
25: Busted
26: She Came To Help
27: Sealing Mission , Done
28: Looking Inside Naruto
29: Passing It Over
30: Uneasiness
31: A Little Bit Lonely~
32: Not An Easy Opponent
33: Not Time Yet
34: Family Time
35: Not The Right Time
36: The Right Time
37: A Series Of Events About You
38: Her PenPal
39: The Truth Tomb
40:The One Thing That Tortures You Most
41: Avoidance
42: The Imposter
43: That Kind of Gossip
44: Her Ancestors
45: Hasaki or Hatake Yuki
46: I Met Itachi Again
47: I Also Met Minato Sensei Again
48: Under The Orders of Kaguya
49: Where Is My Heart ?
50: Back To Konoha
51: Twins
52: I Love Brinjal But You're An Exception

12: Hints ~

3.6K 96 2
By Chocochibi

Yuki : oh !! Congratulations!!

Lee : I'm Rock Lee !!

Ten ten : I'm ten ten.

Neji : hyuuga neji.

* Looks to Lee. * * Looks to gai.* *Looks to Lee* *looks to gai *

Yuki : ... I feel like you just miraculously found another version of yourself.

Ten ten : finally. Someone said it.

Gai : what ? I'm so flattered~~ Yuki .

Yuki : no, it's not that kind of compliment.

Lee: thank you so much for the compliment yuki-san !! I aim to be like gai sensei as well !!

Yuki sweatdrops " erm... Good for you."

Ten ten : I heard you're a very strong kunoichi yourself ! Yuki-san. "

Yuki : .... Yuki is fine. Strong ? I'm just a chunnin.

Gai put his arm around her shoulder " don't be so humble ! Yuki. She's strong enough to be my referee with kakashi's battles !!"

Neji sweatdrops " I don't think that's actually a standard. "

Gai : Yuki can break any seal. I've never seen her fail !!

Ten ten : waaah. That sounds very cool.

Gai ; ten ten uses summoning techniques, from scrolls . Maybe you can teach her something.

Ten ten : can you ? Can you ? Please... Yuki-san.

Yuki : ha... I can't... Gomen. I'll end up having teaching you from the start. And honestly... I got this good... Was because I started studying it since I was young. I'll think about if I can help you improve instead. If I come up with something, I'll tell you. Ok ?

Ten ten : thank you so much !! Yuki-san!!

Yuki : Yuki is fine. Sighs. I feel old...
______________________________

Gai ; thanks Yuki.

Yuki: no need.

Kakashi comes over " have you finished reading the book ? " She returns the book " it's so.... Good !! I ended up reading my favourite parts twice and wasted an entire afternoon and evening... "

Kakashi: I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Yuki gasps " jiraiya-sama !!" She runs towards him " next book !! When are you publishing the next book !! "

Jiraiya : I see you've hooked up to it as well huh. Yuki.

Yuki ; never mind that. Give me one of your latest book. After I borrowed it ... I'm convinced I must have one !! But they're sold out... Please... *Puppy eyes*

" Well... If you put it that way..." Jiraiya blushed a little and gave her his copy. She takes it and lits up in joy " arigato !!!" And hugs him " you're so nice !! "

Jiraiya: no need. No need.

Kakashi: jiraiya-sama is totally enjoying the moment.

Gai : is that so ?

The two walked over.

Kakashi: Yuki. Mission.

Yuki : oh right ... See you !! I'll treat you sake next time !! Jiraiya-sama!!

She leaves and kakashi sighs " you're looking forward to that sake. Aren't you? Jiraiya-sama. "

Jiraiya: what ? She's a girl. She's cute. Why~~ all protective of her ~~ you like her ? Kakashi.

Kakashi; what ? No . She just used to be my subordinate. And classmate.

Jiraiya: is that so ~~

Gai ; could it be ? The guy Yuki said she liked , is you ? ! Why didn't you say so ?!! Kakashi. Share the news !!

Kakashi: like I said... It's not like that.

Jiraiya: don't deny it kakashi.

Gai : exactly!!

Kakashi anime veins " we're not that relationship!! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 113 41
kakashi X oc Trying a next sequel to kakashi's lollita
3.9K 164 5
When the object of all Kakashi's desires begins to receive his notes telling her how much she is loved, her reaction isn't a happy one. This is becau...
88.1K 1.8K 25
When Naruto's older sister comes back to Konoha 12 years after the third shinobi war, Kakashi's world is about to change. The sweet but deep lovesto...
70.7K 1.3K 12
Well, I think the title says it all... This will be a very highly sexual story (there's also plot) between Kakashi and (Y/n), so if you're interested...