Things We Lost - Bucky Barnes...

Por DrearyWinterDreams

[COMPLETED] Jessica Evans is a valiant and tranquil young woman, also a Sergeant in the U.S. Army during Worl... Mais

Things We Lost - Prolouge
1. Four Years Later
2. Training
3. Fights and Percentages
4. Chorus Girl
5. Saving the 107th
6. Building A Team
7. Too Dangerous to Handle
8. Broken Frozen Promises
Author Note
9. Getting Back in the World
10. Two Soldiers and Two Scientists
11. One Asgardian, Two Asgardian's
12. We All Have Our Problems
13. Pondering the Past
14. Put on the Suit
15. We Are Not Soldiers
17. Shawarma
Author Note

16. The Cops and The Hostages

8.8K 195 24
Por DrearyWinterDreams

Steve and Jessie stopped by the room Natasha and Clint were in. Jessie had the cybernetic arm on along with her jacket which had the blue star on it. Steve put the top of his suit back on.

“Time to go,” Steve said to Natasha as he and Jessie stood in the door of the room.

“Go where?” Natasha asked.

“We’ll tell you on the way. Can you fly one of those jets?” The bathroom door opened revealing Agent Barton who was walking out wiping his hands on a towel.

“I can,” he answered referring to the Captains question about the Jet.

“You got a suit?”

“Yeah.”

“Then suit up.” They began to make their way to the where the Quinjets were. Hawkeye had his recurve bow and quiver full of arrows while Jessie had a Sniper Rifle and Machine Gun which she found in the weapons room and Steve had his shield, Natasha only carrying pistols. Jessie and Steve were the only patriotic ones in the room. The blue star on Jessie’s jacket along with her shirt which was similar to Steve’s gave off a patriotic feel. They walked into the Quinjet. The young pilot stood in their way.

“You are not authorized to be here,” he tried saying. Jessie held her hand up, stopping him from talking.

“Son,” she said, “Just don’t.” They took the jet and began to fly it toward New York City. They flew toward Stark Tower and went to shoot at Loki. The jet was shot down by Loki using the scepter. The ramp opened and Steve and Jessie ran down followed by Natasha and Clint. They arrived in the middle of a four way street just as the portal for the Chitauri opens up. They begin shooting at innocents.

“Stark, are you seeing this?” Steve asked Tony through the com link.

“Seeing, still working on believing. Where’s Banner? Has he shown up yet?”

“Banner?”

“Just keep me posted. Jarvis, find me a soft spot.” Jessie looked down the bridge.

“Those people need assistance down there,” she said. Natasha pulled out two pistols and began shooting at the Chitauri. She turned to Jessie.

“We got this,” Natasha said. “It’s good. Go!” Jessie turned to Hawkeye.

“You think you can hold them off?”

“Sergeant,” Clint began saying, “It would be my genuine pleasure.” Jessie and Steve jumped off the bridge after Clint shot an arrow buying them some time. An explosion went off. They jumped over the dozens of cars that were in the streets. Steve and Jessie jump on the top of a police car. A Police Sergeant was there with a younger cop.

“We need men in these buildings,” Steve began ordering. “There are people inside that can run into the line of fire. You take them through the basement or through the subway. You keep them off the streets. I need a perimeter as far back as 39th.”

“Why the hell would I take orders from you?” the Police Sergeant asked in a heavy New York accent. An explosion occurs behind Steve and Jessie. An energy blast is blocked by Steve’s shield. Two of the Chitauri soldier’s began to attack the two Super Soldiers who fought them off with ease. The police watched them in shock.

“That’s why,” Jessie sternly spoke not looking at the officers. The Police Sergeant turned to the young cop.

“I need men in those buildings,” he began to order, “lead the people down and away from the streets. I need the perimeter as far back as 39th.” Steve and Jessie joined back with Hawkeye, Natasha and now Thor.

“What’s the story upstairs?” Steve asked.

“The power surrounding the Cube is impenetrable,” Thor replied.

“Thor is right,” Tony said through the earpiece. “We gotta deal with these guys.”

“How do we do this?” Natasha asked.

“As a team,” Jessie replied.

“I have unfinished business with Loki,” Thor spoke looking to the two females and males around him.

“Yeah, get in line,” Hawkeye remarked sarcastically.

“Save it,” Steve spoke. “Loki’s gonna keep this fight focused on us and that’s what we need. Without him these things could run wild. We got Stark up top, he’s gonna need us...” Bruce arrived on a motorbike. He got off and began to walk toward the group.

“So, this all seems horrible,” he calmly said.

“I’ve seen worse,” Natasha spoke.

“Sorry.”

“No. We could use a little worse.”

“Stark? We got him,” Jessie stated.

“Banner?” Tony asked.

“Just like you said.”

“Then tell him to suit up. I’m bringing the party to you.” Tony flew around a corner, the Chitauri Leviathan following impatiently. Natasha was taken aback.

“I-I don’t see how that’s a party,” she stuttered as they watched the Chitauri Leviathan fly their way after Tony. Bruce walked a little away from the group.

“Doctor Banner,” Steve began saying, “Now might be a really good time for you to get angry.”

“That’s my secret, Captain,” Bruce answered still walking. He stopped then turned to look at the group. “I’m always angry.” He turned toward the Leviathan as he began to turn green and grow taller, changing into the Hulk. He punched the Chitauri making it stop but begin to ride up in the back, almost flipping over. When Tony saw the soft spot of the enemy, he shot a missile at it, making the others move away. Jessie and Hawkeye hid behind a car while Steve and Natasha hid behind the shield. Thor turned away. After the Leviathan was destroyed, the Chitauri Soldiers began to screech at the defeat. The Avengers got together, standing around in a circle while watching and listening to the Chitauri. Jessie took the Sniper Rifle, putting bullets in and pointed it in the direction of the Chirauri.

“Do they ever shut up?” Jessie asked as she raised the rifle standing between Steve and Tony. Hawkeye took out an arrow and aimed it to the Chitauri as well. Natasha looked up at the portal.

“Guys,” she said getting their attention. They all turned and looked in the direction she was looking in.

“Call it, Captain,” Tony spoke through the closed helmet of his suit.

“Alright, listen up,” Steve began giving orders, “Until we can close that portal, our priority is containment. Barton, I want you on that roof. Eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or you turn it to ash.”

“Can you give me a lift?” Hawkeye asked Tony.

“Right,” Tony answered. He walked to Clint and grabbed the back of his shirt. “Better clench up, Legolas.” He flew away carrying Hawkeye.

“Thor,” Steve continued. “You got to try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You got the lightning. Light the bastards up.” Thor began to swing the hammer and flew away. Steve turned to Jessie and Natasha. “Us three, we stay here on the ground. And keep the fighting here. Jess, I’ll need you to be our sniper.” Jessie nodded. She turned to Hulk who was awaiting his order.

“And Hulk,” she said looking at the rifle in her hands. He turned to look at her. She looked up. “Smash.” He smirked and jumped up onto a building leaving the three on the ground. They began fighting the Chitauri that stayed on the ground. After a while, Natasha was thrown onto the hood of a car. When she got a grip on the Chitauri Soldier, Jessie ran over and used the electrical relays in her cybernetic arm to shock the Soldier. Natasha kicked him back, took his weapon and shot him. Steve jumped down behind her making her turned and point the weapon toward him. He walked toward them as Natasha put the weapon down.

“Captain, none of this is going to mean a damn thing if we don’t close that portal,” Natasha said.

“Our biggest guns couldn’t touch it,” Steve stated. “And it seems that even sniping the Chitauri isn’t working, right Jess?” She looked up at him.

“Right,” she replied dropping the gun over the rail of the bridge.

“You try the machine gun?” Natasha asked referring to the second gun Jessie had strapped to her back.

“Always save the best for last, ma’am.”

“Well, then maybe it’s not about guns.”

“If you wanna get up there you’re gonna need a ride,” Steve replied.

“I got a ride.” Natasha threw the Chitauri gun down and began walking to the other side of the bridge looking up at the Soldier’s flying above them. “I could use a boost, though.” Steve began to back up.

“You sure about this?”

“Yeah. It’s gonna be fun.” She ran toward Steve, jumped off the car then his shield, grabbing onto one of the Chitauri hovercrafts. More of the Soldiers began to shoot at Jessie and Steve. They began fighting the Soldiers. Stark flew down to help them for a quick second, shooting a few with his hand blasters and using them against Steve’s shield to kill some others. He flew away after that. Steve later got trapped under a Soldier who was trying to stab him using the end of the gun. Jessie shot the Chitauri and helped Steve up. Hawkeye began giving them an update.

“Captain, Sergeant,” he said through the earpiece, “the bank on 42nd past Madison. They’ve cornered a lot of civilians in there.”

“We’re on it,” Jessie replied. They headed to the bank. When they got in, one had started a device that looked like a bomb. Steve threw his shield at the one who held the device, knocking him back. The other two began to shoot at the two Super Soldiers. Jessie shot one in the back as Steve kicked a desk toward them. He began to kill the remaining one, throwing him over the railing.

“Everyone, clear out!” he yelled to the crowd. Another Chitauri Soldier entered the building and came up behind Steve, pulling his mask off. The one Steve knocked back with the shield got up grabbing a weapon and began shooting at Steve, who flipped over the Soldier behind him making the other one shoot his comrade. The beeping on the bomb device began to speed up. Steve quickly grabbed his shield, hiding behind it as the Soldier threw the bomb at him. The explosion blasted Steve out the window, followed by Jessie making them crash down onto a car.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

229K 6.9K 30
Part One of the "No Tricks" Trilogy. Sergeant James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes AKA The Winter Soldier doesn't remember much of his past. You are a forme...
68.5K 1.8K 32
{steve rogers x reader} {bucky x reader} y/n was 16 when she was kidnaped by hydra. years later she is found in an hydra base by the avengers. she is...
988K 33.4K 33
Confused, the Winter Soldier, aka Bucky, wonders around the streets of New York. He can't go back to HYDRA, they would wipe his memory again. And he...
348K 10.4K 82
COMPLETED What happens when you add a third to the dynamic duo of Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes? Y/n was best friends with Bucky and Steve until they...