parental book of imagines. |...

By distressclub

a collection. (UNDER EDITING!) - in which an aspiring writer attempts to make a book about marvel characters... More

author's note.
The Aftermath of Infinity War | Iron Man
Pranks Gone Wrong | Black Widow
Beloved Uncle | Captain America
Her and The Food Trip | Thor
Imagine : Making A Meal | Scarlet Witch.
Imagine : Medical Work | Hulk.
Imagine : Restart | Hawkeye.
Imagine : Get Yourself Together!| Iron Man ✔️
Imagine : No's & Sorry's | Iron Man ✔️
Infinity War After Snaps : Black Widow ✔️
Infinity War After Snaps : Captain America? ✔️
Infinity War After Snaps : Thor ✔️
Infinity War After Snaps : Scarlet Witch ✔️
Infinity War After Snaps : Hulk ✔️
Infinity War After Snaps : Hawkeye ✔️
Imagine : Taking The Blame | Iron Man ✔️
Imagine : I'm Better | Black Widow ✔️
Imagine : Godfather Sam | Captain America ? ✔️
Imagine : Sif | Thor ✔️
Imagine : National Parent's Day | Scarlet Witch ✔️
Imagine : McDonalds | Hulk ✔️
Imagine : Sorry Kiddo | Hawkeye's Child
Imagine : Jealousy at Its Finest |Iron Man's Child
Imagine : Scary Moments | Thor's Child
Short Story : Civil War ✔️
Imagine : Innocent Crush | Scarlet Witch's Child
Imagine : Diners & Milkshakes | Captain America's Child
Imagine : Pranking | Thor's Child
Imagine : Mind Control | Scarlet Witch's Child
AU : Death | Black Widow's Child
AU : Death | Scarlet Witch's Child
AU : Death | Hulk's Child
AU : Death | Hawkeye's Child
AU : Revival | Black Widow's Child
AU : Revival | Thor's Child
AU : Revival | Hawkeye's Child
Imagine : Walkman | Black Widow ✔️
Imagine : Get With Natasha | Captain America ✔️
Imagine : Exotic | Scarlet Witch ✔️
Imagine : Fake Smiles | Hulk ✔️
Imagine : Numbness | Iron Man
Imagine : Why Aren't I Good Enough? | Black Widow.
Never Out of Love | Captain America
Imagine: Why Aren't I Good Enough? II | Black Widow.
Loneliness | Winter Solider
Yearning | Winter Soldier
Show My Love For You | Loki
End.

AU : Left To Live | Captain America

2.4K 42 19
By distressclub

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" Groggily opening you eyes, you saw a blurry image of the Avengers holding a cake.

Too tired to answer, you slammed your head back onto the pillow. "Give me 5-10 days of sleep." You felt someone lift you up by your shirt. It was your dad. "Not today champ, we have plans. Now give me a smile so I can take a picture." Giving him the fakest smile, you gave him a thumbs up.

...

After the birthday breakfast nonsense, all you wanted to do was to cuddle into a blanket, eat some pizza with wings and fries, grab some good friends, and watch Netflix.

"Y/N! We don't have any plans until 7:35! You're free till then okay?" He said. "Sir yes sir!" You saluted. He blew a raspberry at you. "Not funny."

...

An hour passed and you heard the door ring. At the door, you saw your weirdest and only friends bickering.

"MJ, Peter, Ned. Nice to see you! Who's going to raid the snack stash first?" You chuckled. As soon as you finished, they ran past you apologizing.

Shaking your head, you smiled like a mad man.

...

The four of you were on the large comfy couch. You were cuddling with MJ who was stuffing her face with popcorn. Peter on your left was eating candy trying to defend himself from Ned for hogging it.

Even though this was not much, this was the best birthday you could ask for. Yeah going to fancy places and getting fancy presents were nice, but you just wanted the simple things. The gifts that your friends more valuable then the newest phone. They came from the heart and had more thought put into them.

MJ give you a camping bracelet. It was made out of colourful strong rope that you loved. Best part is that it was matching with hers.

Peter gave you a athletic water bottle that had many functions. It had a mist button which was cool and it matched the colours of the bracelet.

Ned gave you a vintage notebook and pen. This was the most sentimental one. You said if you were ever going through the death stage of your life, you told him you wanted to write down all the good memories, so your final moments were read them and write letters to other people.

Time flew by and the party ended. "Thanks guys. Honestly, this was the best one yet. You guys are worst! JK!" All of you joined in on a group hug and the three left.

...

"Y/N!" Steve called from downstairs. "Yes dad?" No answer.  "Y/N!" He called again. An annoyed huff left your mouth. "Yeah? You need something?" Once again, your father called for you. "Y/N Rogers!"

Stomping on the hard floor you swung your door open. "You've been calling for at least 5 minutes! You can hear me as clear as water! What do you need?!?" He didn't answer. Slamming the door shut, you didn't answer his other 6 calls.

Washing your face, your door was opened by your father. "I've been calling? Can't you hear me?" He yelled in frustration. "I heard you alright. I opened my door and replied. Open your ears old man! Get out if my room so I can get dressed." Pointing to the door, he showed himself out.

...

The drive to the restaurant was silent. You were really annoyed and your anger management problems were spiking like a sugar rush. He knew not to aggravate you more so he left you alone.

Arriving at the sushi place, you stepped out of the car and went inside with Steve. Seeing the large table that inhabited the Avengers, you waved.

"Hi guys! This food looks so good!" You said.

Clint dusted of his shoulder in a cool manner. "Psshh. It's nothing birthday boy/girl! It's your birthday so it's a day of going out isn't it?" Chuckling, you gave your angelic smile that anyone can swoon over. "It is indeed!"

...

The dinner was over and your anger was long gone. You were just talking to Steve about the gifts that were unopened when someone t-boned the car. The car spun and flipped about 5 times. You had the most impact since the other car hit your side.

...

White lights blinded you when you opened your eyes. Looking around, the room was all around white. It was so clean, you could feel yourself losing sight.

"Glad to see your awake Y/N. A doctor will be in here shortly to tell you some news to you and your father."

The door clicked opened. Turning your head, you saw the most intimidating doctor in the world. Taking a seat on the nearest chair, he began telling the most devastating news.

"I have some bad news. The impact the car caused on Y/N was severe. You're lucky to be alive. Downside is, is that it gave your brain some critical damage. The most accurate guess you have left is a month. Use this time for family and friends." Before leaving, the doctor gave a sad smile and walked out the door.

"Y/N... I know this is tough but-"

"It's alright. I'm not scared of dying. Let's just go home and tell the others."

...

"My brain had some serious impact after my birthday. The doctors told me I have a month before I... y'know, RIP." You chuckled at the last part. Everyone had sad faces clearly not approving of the joke. "Not funny? I'll stop joking around."

You clasped you hands together and licked your lips preparing to say more. "Before I die, I would like to spend my limited time with you guys. If everyone can clear their schedule for at least 1 month. That would make me happy."

...

Everyone did clear their schedule. They proved it to you as well.

The first week of the month was a road trip to Banff. The mountain were amazing and you took many Polaroids for your "Death Diary". The best memory would probably be the camping part. You and the others went into the nice green forest and stayed there for 2 days. Food was amazing, especially the chunky and thick clam chowder. YUM!

Second week of the month was in Fiji. You and the Avengers were on the beach drinking cool drinks and swimming in the clear waters. You took at least 10 Polaroids. Best memory was the unlimited buffet. Their barbecue was tubular!

Third week of the month was in America. You decided to stay close to any hospitals in case you have an "incident". You would think it would be boring but it was crazy! You went to a party with a bunch of celebrities. This wasn't even the best part. MJ, Ned, and Peter bought you so much McDonalds. They went to your place and binged on the food and good shows. Pictures were again taken.

The last week of the month was when you were hospitalized. You did have a bad incident and sadly cut your bucket list short. The week was writing in the diary that Ned gave you.

...

"Dad, MJ, Peter, Ned, I love you guys. Thanks for making my life so fun and happy. D-don't forget m-me." Barely getting your words out, your breath cut short and your eyes closed. Then, everyone in the room heard it. The loud beeping. The life of Y/N was taken so fast. So young.

Ned took the diary from your hands and handed the papers out to their respective owners.

...

Dear MJ,

You were the first person I befriended. You made my life so fun and bearable. Without you, I wouldn't have been able to meet Peter or Ned. When I was getting picked on at school, you had my back. I am eternally grateful. I do not regret any moments we spent time together as it was such a blast. When I was alive, you made me a better person. One memory I think about was when we went to McDonalds after decathlon. We just sat in the booth talking about shows, books, and our deepest secrets. That moment was when I knew that you'd be in my life for as long as I lived. That's when I knew you were the most loving, trustworthy, and caring person. You are, and will always be my sister.

See you in the other side dear friend.

- Y/N

...

Dear Ned,

Ned, I don't know where to start. When I first met you through MJ, we clicked. I remember when I was feeling all alone, like a loser, you invited me to your house to hang out with Pete. I stayed for dinner, oh gosh, - that Mac n' Cheese was so good, and we built legos. After that, we walked to get sandwiches everyday before school for breakfast. Ned, you are an amazing and loyal friend. You made my days so happy and full of laughter. Without you, I wouldn't be writing these letters in this antique and vintage journal. You pay attention to the littlest things for ME. I will never forget it.

Alpha Six, signing out. ( Remember our army code? )

- Y/N

...

Dear Dad,

Wow. I can't believe it but I am getting so emotional. ( You can tell by the watermarks. ) Dad, I never told you how much I loved you or showed you how much you mean to me. Without you, I wouldn't even be a good person or be on this planet. I regret the time at home when I lashed out before my birthday dinner. If I could take away the negative parts of our relationship, I would. I wanted to thank you for being the best dad ever. Every game I've played or school test, you've supported and gone through crap for me. After I die, please don't lose contact with Pete, MJ, and Ned, invite them over for dinner. Don't sulk through my death. Do it for me. Don't let yourself go. I'll always be up top watching over you with my love. Love you lots. Get yourself a woman old man.

See you in the funny papers.

- Y/N

...

Dear Peter,

You can show people this letter or not, but there is going to be heavy stuff in this. Peter, when I saw you, I knew from there on out, I would be at your side forever. I'd follow you anywhere. When you told me you were Spiderman, you were always busy, but you always had time for me. You always came by my window to drop me off a milkshake. When I had fights with my dad, I would come to you with bloodied knuckles and you took care of me. That's when I knew I be your awesome sidekick. Or, vice versa. I remember when I was just recently hospitalized, you stayed overnight for 3 days. You didn't leave my side when the others did. Peter, you are the most pure person to ever live. More pure then an angel. More pure than Castiel from SPN. Better than Barry Allen from the Flash. Better than Scott McCall from TW. Not better than Stiles though. What I'm trying to say is that no one compares to you. Always be yourself and live a good life. No moping after I hit the hay alright? Got to blast like Kim Impossible, the nurses are giving me treatment!

I will haunt you if you do stupid stuff!
Out!

- Y/N

...

Everyone read their letters. Crying for a few days then putting them in shoes boxes full of memories with you. They didn't not mope like you asked, and did not forget you. The three friends still got McDonalds, Steve invited them to dinner, the Avengers got used to things without you.

Life was good but it could have been better with you.

~~~~

Sorry for the late one. Wanted to spend my long weekend crying over the Maze Runner for the 2nd week.
This one wasn't that good. My apologizes.
Gave you guys some very noticeable references!

- overxemotional

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 43.1K 200
Hi, everyone! Welcome to my Marvel Imagines book. I encourage you to at least try this book out. If you don't like it, that's fine! I will say that i...
245K 4K 50
A Peter Parker x Y/N story Y/n has never been to a real school before, I guess that's the life when your family are literally the avengers. After ask...
13.8K 443 39
what will happen if Loki had children? will he have a sense on making his mistakes into action? or let his children pay the price.
273K 7.1K 23
What if Clint and Natasha had a kid? What if only iron man, agent coleson, and fury knew about her? But what happens if she wasn't really their ki...