She's Mine (Hwang Hyunjin FF)...

By KITTYBLOVE

This is one of those texts-stories. Your name is Syung Maemi. As you go through your follow recommendations o... More

Uh oh!¡
Friends? No. Same school? Maybe...
I totally saw him.
I know you now!
Unknowingly crossing paths.
Awkward take over😣😣😣
Some competition.
New Friends.
Thanks.
A play?
My first love~ My first heartbreak---
Relationship status?
You're toxic.
The Audition to end All Auditions
20 Questions
Some Jealousy...
Welp. I'm over him.
The yearbook exposed me.
The camping trip (1/3) *NO INTERNET*
The camping trip (2/3) *NO INTERNET*
The camping trip (3/3)*NO INTERNET*
YOUR TIME IS UP!
The truth is revealed. ENTIRELY!
Dating?
And that's how we got together!
Junior Year SCS [Side Character Stories] (1/5)
Senior Year SCS (2/5)
College SCS (3/5)
Marriage SCS (4/5)
Thank you/감사해요/Merci/谢谢
VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE
REWRITING
REWRITING (성공)

Whatever SCS (5/5)

1.3K 31 31
By KITTYBLOVE

how tf-

ok i was supposed to post this like two fridays ago but you know..... stuff happens.... anywaysthisthelastchapter.

sowwyforleavingyallhanginlikethis. my notifications have been

bloWING up.

"OH MY WORLD OF HOLY JISOOS, YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!" screamed WooJail.

"You guys are the second to react like that." Tako rolled his eyes as he pulled his girlfriend closer to him.

"She's the new girlfriend you've been talking about." Jeongin said with a wrinkled face, disgusted by the fact.

"YAH, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" the couple screamed.

"You're literally dating Yena-the-bitch." Seungmin stated.

"So? What's wrong with it? And why does everybody call me that?!" Yena protested.

"How unlucky for you, Yena." said WooJail.

"Yeah. Wait, what?" Tako said, confused.

"I bet they'll break up in the next month." Seungmin whispered to Jeongin, but loud enough for the couple to hear.

"Do YoU wAnT tO dIe?" Tako yelled again.

"No, I bet in the next week." Jeongin replied.

"How much." said Seungmin.

"50."

"And?"

"2 rounds of Chiju (Combination of fried chicken and beer)."

"Deal."

"Not this again." WooJail sighed.

Eventually, Yena and Tako did break up the following week and Seungmin paid Jeongin his prize.

Years Later...

DISCLAIMER: During this time period, Boy Story, and literally every other idol, is 20 years older. I'M NOT TRYING TO CATCH A CASE!

"O-M-B, Oh my Boa." exclaimed Minjung.

"What now, Min. Boy Story had another comeback? I swear, you and your C-pop." scoffed Haejin.

"As much as I'm in love with my sexy Shuyang, no. Aunt Gwiyeo and Uncle Gwinam is coming over with Granny. You know what that means?"

"No, I don't know what that means. Please show me the receipts."

"EXTRA BANK. Can you, just maybe, lend me half of your pay?"

"WHaT thE fU-"

"Come on, please. Won't you just help your sis out?"

"MY V-BUCKS, MAMMOTH COINS, ROBUX, CREDITS, AND RIOT COINS DON'T COME FROM THE SKY! Besides, what do you even need it for?"

"You know I'm too broke for the concert. Please? Don't you want to be a good little brother and give me all of your money?" Minjung batted her eyes and pouted.

"HELL NO." Haejin replied immediately.

"Come on. I'll do anything. What is it that you want?" Minjung begged. Haejin paused, scratched his invisible beard and hummed to himself. He knew exactly what he wanted.

"Happy anniversary, Honey." Hyunjin exclaimed while kissing Maemi's hand.

"Happy anniversary Hyunjinnie." Maemi shouted in excitement. Hyunjin kissed his girlfriend's cheek as they sat on the grass, watching the sunset. Well, Maemi was the only one watching the sunset; Hyunjin was watching her. Maemi noticed his eye on her and turned to him. "What?" she smirked.

"Nothing." Hyunjin looked away, smiling.

"Seriously, what is it?" Maemi pulled on his arm.

Hyunjin shrugged. Maemi pouted. "Okay, fine. I love you."

Maemi cringed but blushed. "OH MY LORD, please don't do that." she said.

"I'll say it to the whole world if I have to." Hyunjin stood up. There were tons of people around them, so Maemi got flustered.

"Hyunjin, sit yo ass down." she said.

"SYUNG MAEMI!" he shouted. he got a couple of looks. however, he went down to Maemi's level and hugged her close. Close enough to where his lips nearly caressed her ear. "I love you~." He whispered.

Maemi looked up at him and grinned. "I thought you were gonna tell the whole world," she stated.

"You are my world," he replied. Maemi dieded. Hyunjin laughed at her reaction.

He sighed happily. "Imagine what our future would be like," he said. Maemi furrowed her eyebrows, puzzled by his sudden thoughts.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I don't know. Like what would our future wedding be like? Our kids? Probably angels. Because I would make a pretty good dad." he said. Maemi lightly punched his arm. "What?" he chuckled. "Our kids would be sWeAthearts, treating each other nicely give their all into everything. We'll have a perfect family."

"I can't believe you're making me introduce you to my friend." Minjung pouted.

"So what? Her mom is Park Sooyoung. AKA used to be known as Joy from RED VELVET. I mean, the group was out like eighty years ago, but she is the prettiest woman eVeR. Not only that. She looks EXACTLY like her mom. She's only two years older than me. Jeolee is THE ONE FOR ME!!!" Haejin exclaimed.

"I fucking hate you." Minjung stated.

"No. You love me."

Naein and Jeongin were woken up by their 4th oldest child. "Mommy, get up. Hyung's flirting with his big booty hoe again." said Malcom.

"Ay, what did I tell you about saying that word?!"

"Hyung says it all the time."

"Where the hell is he?"

"He's at the SM Entertainment building."

"Okay. Where's your other brother?"

"Junhyuk~hyung is downstairs with Noah~hyung and Sweetsy~noona."

Naein sighed and pulled out of Jeongin's grasp. She quickly went downstairs.

Naein arrived in the room where her second oldest son, Junhyuk, her only daughter, Sweetsy, and their close friend, Noah, sat in the living room.

"This one is kind of ugly." Junhyuk stated.

Hmmmmmmm i wonder why Junhyuk looks like jeonghan.....

"But I kind of like this one." said Noah.

Hmmmmmmm i wonder why Noah looks like Seungcheol......

"Alright, then this one wouldn't look bad on you. So it's kinda nice." Junhyuk replied.

"I swear, it's so obvious." Sweetsy said while rolling her eyes.

Stan Euna kim

"W-what's so obvious?" Junhyuk blushed.

"Whatever, just don't flirt in front of me." Sweetsy replied.

"Flir-"

"Junhyuk, come with me to get your older brother." Naein interrupted him.

"Can I bring No-"

"No. Get your ass. Let's go." Naein interrupted again.

"Dammit." Junhyuk grumbled.

"Shit, stop the fucking cursing, holy jisoos dammit." Naein commanded.

"What's been the problem lately?" said the girl to Naein's eldest son.

"Ah~ sorry I've been off the grid lately. I've been going through a lot of stuff. But if I hurt you in any way, I'm sorry." said Beomhwa.

"Aw. That's so sweet of you. Don't worry, I forgive you." she replied.

"That's what I wanna hear." he said. As they went in to kiss, Naein's loud voice broke them apart.

"BEOMHWA GET YOUR ASS!" she yelled. Beomhwa cursed under his breath.

"Damn, Mom."

Naein walked up with Junhyuk, who was filming everything. "I'm sorry for the convienience, Miss Eungmin, but it's too late for Beomhwa to be out right now." Naein explained.

The girl stood there, shocked and angered. "My name's not Eungmin. It's Seojin." the grill stated.

"Oh. Really? When I went through his phone, the girl he was texting was named Eungmin."

"I thought it was Suntae." Junhyuk added.

The girl looked at Beomhwa. "Really? My cousins?" She bitch-slapped him before stomping away. Beomhwa sat there infuriated.

"See Mom. I told you he was a soft boy." Junhhyuk said. Beomhwa jumped at him, and Junhyuk flinched.

"This is what happens when you try to thot around and be a hoe." Naein grabbed him by the ear. "I cannot believe I had to waste my precious time and get you. Try this shit again and see what happens." Naein's smol body in contrast to her sons' huge, muscular ones intimidated them.

"I would be a great mom. I would spoil my kids and just be like that one soft spoken anime mother who looks ten." Naein stated proudly while eating her food.

Yup this was supposed to be a longer ending, but everytime i tried to uplaod it, half of the story would get deleted. So BOOM finished.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 145 11
just a collection of one shots I wrote over time and never published :)
3.2K 169 25
Everything seemed perfect.... Until he changed me. 18+, smutty fanfic with a twist 🫶🏻
50.9K 1.5K 51
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...
7.6K 111 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...