WITH YOU (EXO)

Oleh Ansigudd

I dial his number again. In second ring he pick up, I try to say but he cuts " Yah.. Did I tell you not to ca... Lebih Banyak

Author's Notes
2.Lifetime Stalker
3.Lucky Charm

1. Bubbly Buddy

16 1 6
Oleh Ansigudd

(Unedited)
A/N: Dear readers, Skip typing mistakes and grammatical errors. I write this chapter in haste and rush in order to publish on this certain date(27.11.18) and another thing is that English is not my home language so I made this and that mistakes so help yourself if you find it. But don't worry I'll do re-edit when I'm free.

Enjoy the story.

Synopsis:

I return to my homeland after five years in US and find out my father fixed my engagement to someone I don't know. All I can do to avoid the plan is to run away from my father house and his business deal.

👇

👇

👇

Bubbly Buddy •

" Who is this ? " a husky man's voice ask. I widen my eyes in thoughts, ' who is that? Guards? No way!! '.
I push the restroom door a little adjusting my left eye to check the person who spoke a minute ago. Sadly, all I could see is his back, a man not in black suit that means safe as I saw his casual winter dress. He is tall, freakishly tall if I add and bit curve, drying his hand on towel.
Never to mind, I close the door and start changing my clothes, I get rid of the dress I don't like and change into a full sleeve plain grey shirt and woollen pant of same colour and then wear a black hoodie which is a little over sized.

'Yes! Let's fight! Fight for good, Hwaiting! " I motivate myself for the change I seek. But my mood is cross by the sound of door slamming, this time at my side door. Alerting my conscious I caught up my bag tightly to throw on that scum face, I slowly open the door without making any audible crack.

" Yah!! " I shout aiming the man's face.
Fag, I easily fail on my target as I slip and fell, we both fell on the floor and I on the top of the man. I do not imagined, thing will turn out like this. Shit!

" What are you doing? " He burst out introducing tensions in his voice.
I get up from his chest, " Sorry!! sorry!! " I apologise. 'Why he is here?' I confused. Ow, it's super embarrassing, I shouldn't behaved like an idiot in first place, especially to celebrity and I'll be in Good hell if cops saws me, 'a female in men's restroom' or heading on papers ' sasaeng tailing in restroom '.
No, I'm not a sasaeng, I even don't know his name properly, just saw him somewhere in television or where, I try refreshing my memory.

A man rush in from nowhere sensing the aura, " What happen Chanyeol? " the little cute looking man ask with concern the person I bumped which is currently on the floor while I am on his right side flooring with my knees. The little man which seems as same height as me, lower down and we both try to support 'Chanyeol' getting up but he refuse my hands, skipping it like a garbage.

" Don't touch " he hiss.

I fake a smile, he doesn't know that I have a good badass temper.

" Why don't you inscribe it in your face? " I fire back.
'Nononono... I have my own mess to clear and there is no need to sum up more.' I try controlling myself.

" Get lost!! " he blast when he stand up like he is some explosive.

" Relax guys.." the other guy try to calm both of us down before making the scene more severe. 'Oh! Girl he is damn cute, isn't he? ' I made a half smiled.

Chanyeol aggressive face turn to the man, " Let's go Baek " he take Baek's wrist guiding him towards the main restroom door.

" Jamkkanman " I made an outcry. Both of them pause their steps and crane some angle handling me an unpleasant glare.

" Mwo? " Chanyeol groan. His quick response is out of my expectation game and thus I lost my whole dictionary.

" What is the time now? " I ask as that's the only question jump out on my verbalize system. He made a 'huh' sound breathing out Oxygen. Baek, the other person with him seems anticipating my situation. But soon they turn for their own way which I need to stop them again. I also gear up towards the door and stand my feet just before the front of the giant man before he take the door handle.

" Give me some cash " I demanded looking straight at his eyes. I might be being a mean person here though that was not my intention. In fact, I am being helpless. The two guys glare on me like I took their eyeballs.

" What do you mean ? " Baekhyun snare with unexpectation.

" I said give.." correcting my words, " or just lend me some cash " I hate begging but for one last time, " Please " I add. They stand like dysfunctional robots giving me frozen look.

" Aren't you guys suppose to be rich? " I alter my voice pitch. With my tension I know I'm not in my right state of mind like what I'm doing but I think this is not also a bad idea because I need money and I'm asking for borrowing it.

Getting the idea that they are not going to help me at all, I take out my blank smart card and offer to Chanyeol who stood some steps closer to me.
" Keep my card in exchange of borrowing " I brag making a deal. As I see Chanyeol is not a type who would care with what I said while the Baek boy seriously stare me.

" If you have card, why don't you used it ? " he suspiciously ask, " Seolma! You are a mugger? " he cover his mouth in astonish way.

" No, no.. I just can't use my card " I defend scrabbling my hands. He calm a little but his eyes is still anxious.

" Now give me cash! " I say breaking the aura, " I'll pay you back the amount double or triple times. " I add ensuring them that I'm not as what they think.

" Why? We can't. Let's go Baekhyun " Chanyeol whine before he forcefully strip my shoulder from door in a way that I'll face floor soon if I don't use my remaining energy to support my feet. In that snap I also push his body with my strength.
" For F sake, I need the money to escape from my father's disgusting men because they are chasing after me. " I breath out showing my smart card, " And if I use this card I'll be caught in seconds. That's why I'm telling you guys I need some cash.. RIGHT NOW " I burst out throwing my anger to him. This is not right but what should I do, I'm less safe to talk to other random person in street, so I hope this work out.
It's funny that he jump at my words in frighten which I haven't expected and make me giggle watching him. In the same time, Beakhyun doesn't seem any difference from the other, like saying goes, ' Birds of same feathers flock together '.
Fading his face colour, Baekhyun took out his wallet and withdraw some cash, he extend his hand towards me, " 1000 won only! Seriously? " I pass him a shabby look.

" That's all I have." he admit without shaking. Can't believe, they are rich. Acknowledging the atmosphere, Chanyeol take out all of his money and give it to me handling me a murderous glare and quickly grasp my card which was on my left hand, " Give me your number " he said in a warning tone. Yell!! this is incredible!

" I dumped it " I tell the truth, if I'm still with my hand phone, I would be in Mr.Goo's (Ghost) house instead of wandering in street in the cool winter mid night. After what I said, he and his little man storm out from the restroom banging the door and I stand like a slake statue.

" DO NOT USE THE CARD!! " I warn them shouting at top of my voice, I bet he will hear me after all what is point of having big ears.

I head back to finish changing my male outfit, put in the jacket I brought from street earlier on the way here and put inside the girly party dress on my bag and wear man's pump jacket. I randomly picked them and didn't checked the clothes distinctly but they are perfectly fit on me except the hoodie. I cover my head with hood and lastly use the big blue scarf around my neck covering upto my lower nose. I love scarfs and that's why I brought two. Bigger one is enough for today, thinking that I put the another scarf which is of dark Auburn colour to my bag and zip it. Dressing is done, I cuddle my dress along with my bag as I feel warmth and ease.

I walk for around 10 minutes to bus stop and wait for the bus. After some minutes, the bus arrives and I get on, " Ajhussi, I forget my T-money card. Can I pay my fare with cash? " I say to the bus driver. Actually I don't have T-money and my card being taken in exchanged of cash I have now. The bus driver nod in agreed and I hand him some cash, " Kamsahamnida, keep the changes. " I add before I walk toward the last but one passenger seat near the window and as the bus start driving my body move forward while a girl in her school's suit from back also push me and move quickly towards the seat I set my eyes on, trying to take it with the boy she is with.

" Ya! Hagsaeng.. that's my seat " I grasp the girl's shoulder before she could move forward and I sit on my seat then leave her from my grip. I don't want to choose the last option or whatever last.

" UNNIE.. " she rant in a tone but the boy with her stop her, " Yun hee-ya kamhanhae " she hiss before they move to the last seat.
' Unnie?? how does she know my gender? Does my father hired high school students also? ' I wonder on my assumption without looking back on them.

They both look young, age around fifteen sixteen, the boy is handsome and seems to be mature and the girl is kind of expressive type but easily control before storm out. She is cute and lovely but somehow ruin by pimples on her face. I heard they talking and laughing, also sharing one earpiece, happily humming together having their good time which make me remind my older days with my monkey. Monkey is my friend's nickname I used to call back in my high school life whom I spend my memories of my childhood but we separated when I had to go aboard and we lost connections.
I imagine how he is now, after five years, how he looks and how much he change. Does he remember me like I remember him? I image his sketch on my brain flashing his long hair which reach his neck and may be even longer by now and his face too. Or does he becomes fatty ? I don't know but I miss all about him.

I wake up from my thoughts as I reach my destination. I get up from the seat and I notice the boy and girl in last seat both sleeps leaning on each other heads. I took out the another scarf that I put on my bag and place around their neck before I turn my paces getting down from the bus.

Finally I made here. It was indeed a long way. I'm not sure whether I came to right place or not. All I can hope now is Auntie house. I stand outside Auntie's house after minutes of walking. Woah! Uncle have become richer, I thought looking their house which was gorgeously modified the texture and colour to. At this point I doubt if they are still using their former address. Wasting no another minute I use the calling bell. There was not any quick response, I feel disappoint but wouldn't stop unless I figure out. I ring again and again, three or four times. Have they already asleep? I ask myself and because I saw the time stuck 00:32am when I get down from bus, I try remembering.

The length of waiting ends when a young beautiful lady come towards the gate and I smile in thought she will open but I was wrong, she stand across the gate glaring at me.

" Who are you? " she suspiciously ask. I know she will not recognize me at all and with this outfit I worn.

" Noona its me, open the gate. " I say to her, sparkling my eyes. No wonder she becomes more beautiful and elegant. She is daughter of Auntie who is older three years than me.

" And who is ME? I can't open, return to your home, it's late. " she shrug rejecting me. Do I need an extra elaborate session here?

" NO.. please open for once, I'll explain Noona " I try convincing her. Shtt, if I didn't run away from that house, I don't have to beg to someone in my life.

" Daughter! Who's is there? " Lee Auntie finally appear in the picture checking us.

" Auntie, help me! " I turn to Auntie without minding Noona's presence.

" Nuguseyeo ? " Auntie ask as she open the gate and I widely smile feeling relief, My God Auntie has warm heart. We three reach living room and I march towards kitchen in search of fridge while Noona run after me " Yah! What are you doing ? " she query pouring her temper. I weakly grin before opening the fridge and grap the water bottle, " I need this.. " I show her the bottle and drink the half of water in a single gulp. This is true that My body really run out of water in this very cold night that I need half litre to fill it. I put the water container back to its original place and run towards Auntie and tightly hug her like there is no tomorrow.
" I miss you Auntie " I say. She lightly held hold patting my back comforting me, I feel her warmness over after the long day.
I meant to hug her for more minutes but it doesn't last when Noona break my embracement. Oh! Is this why don't Noona get married yet? I thought giving her a look. She also glare, " Who do you think yourself ignoring your identity ? " she sound like she going to punch me if I don't give her proper response this time.

It's the time for my relevance, I start taking off the big scarf around my neck then the overcoat, put together in the sofa seat in the living room. In the process my hair fall down like a cascade when the hood automatically drop from my head.
" Naya, Goo Linnah, grand daughter of Lee Eun sung, remember me? " I remind them if in the case they had a brainwash.

Auntie expression is priceless, " Linna-ya, it is really you? " she exclaim recognizing me while Noona seems more tense than before, I don't mind her because I know her well and it is her selves.
" Why are you here in middle of night ? " she demand again the reason as she sit down on sofa follow by me and Auntie and I in the middle where the two pair of eyes allocate me.

" Chill!! To meet you guys " I made dry joke which is alternatively a truth.

" Linna-ya, tell me what happened? Why are you hiding yourself in the man's dresses? " I see worries draw all over Auntie's face with what she ask.

" Auntie I ran away from house but father's men are keeping eyes everywhere to pick me, that's why I need to cover up " I explain tagging the clothes.

" It's okay, you came at right place, you can stay here tonight and going out this late is not a healthy thing. " she nod understanding my circumstances and warmly smile comforting me. Oh! She is really adorable and a caring woman while Noona is totally the contradiction version of Auntie except her looks, I look at her wondering why she is being like this towards me? ' Is it because I called her Noona instead of Unnie ?'

I turn to Auntie curiously about, " Auntie, where is Uncle and Mo.." my words are cancel by a sudden sound on door cracking the lock, ' who's that? ' I get goosebumps.

" Omma! I'm home " a similiar voice speak from the door.

" O! son u have returned " Auntie smile, " Look who is here! " she add pointing towards my direction where I sat.
I parted my lips when I lock my eyes with his.
" Nwo! Why are you here again? " he loudly scowl on me and I'm doing only eyes roll because I'm being speechless, he is the same person I bumped an hour ago at men's restroom. He is non but famous idol Park Chanyeol, I remembered. Implausible! Is he really Lee Auntie's son and Yoora Noona's only annoying brother?

" You already met this furry donkey? " Noona jumped onto him making exclamatory. Thousands of years will be less making sweet relation between me and Noona, I image.

" Yes, she is the one who urged for money earlier in restroom and she even reach my house.." he scorn reflecting his big eyes onward me. Thanks looks doesn't kills.

" Wait! What? Furry Donkey? " he made a remark of surprise.
I try to calm down as much as I can before exploiting, " Yah! Monkey! It's me, Goo Linnah " I smile even wider watching his facial expression. That's really beyond any expectations, he run one-two steps and so do I the same.
" Really? Is it you Bubbly? " he hesitantly ask and his husky voice wreck a little.
" Yes! " I confess and he hug me tightly and I curl my arms around him and gladly smile in his arm. His freshness after years made me forget my rough days.
Yes, the Iconic idol, Exo's member Park Chanyeol is my childhood friend, my Great Giant baby Monkey and I'm his furry donkey, his Bubbly Buddy.

☆☆☆

Words count (3043)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

179K 5.2K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
87.6K 788 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
681K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...