Jormungand: The Manhunt of Ko...

By WhiskeyCharlie141

After surviving a B-52 bombing run, Hex vow vengeance and continues to hunt down Koko Hekmatyar with the help... More

Return of the Witch
Koko
The Hunt Begins
Walk Away, Old Friend
War Brothers
Slick As Always

The Witch and Night-Nine

412 11 0
By WhiskeyCharlie141

01:30 AM

March 29, 2013

Gulf of Somalia

Staring through the green hue of his four-tube night vision goggles, the SEALs watched as the last of the lights in the lone home of their target turned off. The SEALs are wearing black BDUs and AOR-1 combat gear and helmet and are carrying suppressed HK416s and FN SCARs.

"'Neptune Actual', this is 'Atlantis'." A CIA Agent said over the radio as they watched a thermal drone feed of the raid. "You are cleared to assault the target."

Smirking SEAL Team Commander, Lieutenant Commander Jack 'Wolf' Bailer pointed to the house, indicating to his team to assault the house. Quietly a small group of US Navy SEALs converged on the house, only the soft crunching of the sand under their shoes being faintly heard. Reaching the door, the pointman SEAL reached for the doorknob and slowly turned it, feeling it lock in place.

"Going Mechanical." The SEAL whispered before a SEAL moved to the front of the stack, bringing with him a halligan tool while the pointman SEAL took out an extendable sledge hammer.

The SEAL jammed the hook in between the door and the door frame followed a SEAL hitting it further in with the sledge hammer. Pulling the halligan tool towards himself, the door broke open with a loud crack before the SEALs started moving into the house. Looking through the door of a room, Jack saw a man step out with an AK-47 in his hands, at a low ready, and shot him twice in the chest and once in the head. As the body dropped to the floor he heard the sounds of a struggle happening in the next room over and ran over to see two SEALs wrestling a man to the ground before one SEAL kicked the man in the head, knocking him out. A SEAL then takes a good look at the man's face and found out that it's the SEAL's target.

"Jackpot." The SEAL said into the radio looking up at Jack as a SEAL put zip-ties on the man's wrists and another put a bag over his head.

Looping their arms through the man's arms they lifted him and started dragging him out of the building as the sound of Blackhawk helicopters grew in the distance. Loading onto the helicopters Jack stared out at the house as they lifted into the sky and started flying off.

02:57 AM

April 3, 2013

CIA Black site, East Africa

Walking through the Black site is the Witch herself, CIA Paramilitary Operation Officer Hex, the agent who is still desperate to take down Koko Hekmatyar, arms dealer of HCLI. Her hair grew longer and is now wearing a black eye patch over her right eye due to her previous battle a year ago. Stopping at the door of a large red container, she opened the door and Hex walks into the room and sat in the chair across from the man. The man's face is wet and is trying to keep his breathing in a good pace as he has been water boarded by two of Hex's paramilitary operatives in the container.

"We went through a lot of trouble to bring you here, Hakeem." Hex stated calmly as she placed a laptop onto the table. "Let's hope for the both of us that it was a worthwhile endeavor."

The man named Hakeem remained silenced as he had nothing to say to Hex. Hex still continues to speaks to him.

"We seen the weapons that you and your militia had. M16s...M14s...M79s and shit even M60s. Really good guns. Basically weapons used in the Vietnam war by the US. You and your fighters manage to raid many military posts...and even got close to taking over a US Embassy which grabbed our attention. The point is that you bought those weapons from an arms dealer...and I want a name."

"I-I do not know who you are talking about." Said Hakeem.

"Hakeem...last chance...give me what I want...or I'll just force you to talk."

Hakeem then looks away and gives Hex the silent treatment again. Hex gives a sigh and starts to open up and turn on the laptop.

"Look." Said Hex.

When Hakeem turn to the laptop screen, he became shock to see a familiar house from a video feed of a drone.

"That's your cousin, Terwase in Somalia." Hex explained. "You put him there and had the pirates to protect him from the South African Government...it's a shame what will happen to him if you don't tell me what I want."

"Y-You're bluffing...you're bluffing!" Said Hakeem. "You can't do this! You're an American! You have too many rules!"

"Actually where I work, I can do whatever the fuck I want." Said Hex and then got out her radio and made a call. "'Reaper' you're green light to execute target."

"Copy that. Executing target." Said the man on the other line of the radio.

After Hex made the call, Hakeem turns away as he doesn't want to see the death of his cousin.

"No, no, no." Said Hex as she grabbed a hold of the client. "You're going to watch."

Hex forced the man to watch the video feed as she grabbed a hold of his head and face it to the screen. The screen then shows a missile hits the house and explodes. Hakeem then starts crying and screaming. Hex then lets of Hakeem and watch him as he starts kicking and screaming to get out of his chained cuffs.

"Nasiib daro! Dhibaato, saxaabi! (DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU, WITCH!)" Hakeem yelled.

Hex then goes to the laptop and changed to another video cam. Hakeem turns to the laptop and noticed the video is showing a compound that is very familiar to him...and knows who lives there.

"Your wife and children are next, Hakeem." Said Hex. "And then the next family that you can't live without."

"No, no, no, no, no, please don't hurt them!" Hakeem begged as he turned to look at Hex with tears in his eyes. "I tell you whatever you want!"

"Then tell me Hakeem...who sold you the weapons?"

"K-k-Koko Hekmatyar...the white girl! She sold me the weapons! Last week!"

Nodding Hex shut the laptop and have her men unlocked him from his shackles, keeping his wrists bound and a bag over his head, she then lead him to a waiting van and loaded him into the back and got in herself before driving off to a desolate area in the desert. She then got out of the van, dragging Hakeem out and throwing him into the ground in front of her and his bag removed from his head.

"W-what now?" Hakeem asked

As soon Hakeem turned to face Hex, he see her draw out her pistol and the flash from the muzzle. Hakeem's body slumped over as blood leaked from the exit wound in the back of his head, pooling in the sand.

"Start burying him." Hex ordered as she holster her pistol.

"Yes ma'am." Said the two CIA SAD/SOG operators together.

Later, Hex and her men returned back to the black site. They got out of their van and Hex starts to walk off and meet up with her companion, Wolf.

"Did he give you something?" Jack questioned.

"He said enough." Hex answered. "Need to have a word with my superiors if we want to hunt down, Hekmatyar. Good work capturing that asshole."

"No problem, ma'am."

Hex then gives out a small giggle as Jack said something funny.

"No need for the ma'am shit. We're friends aren't we?"

"Force of habit." Jack replied.

The two have their little laugh for a sec as the two walk together.

Hours later, Hex is now at in a US embassy leaving a room and dressed professionally as she is wearing a black business suit. Most likely coming from a meeting to discuss about an operation to hunt down Koko Hekmatyar again. Suddenly...she came across and old and former friend...Chief of the Europe Division of the CIA's National Clandestine Service George Black...also known as 'Bookman'.

"Hex..." Bookman greeted

"Black..." Hex greets back.

"Been a long time."

"It has. What brings you here?"

For a moment of silence, hex figures out why Bookman is here which made Hex laugh a bit.

"Wow...you still not going to let me do my job."

"Hex you have to let go of your obsession with Hekymantar." Bookman sighed as he looked down to her. "You know what happened the last several times you tried to go after her."

"This isn't something I can just let go." Hex growled as she stared at Bookhart, clenching her fists. "You have no idea how many crimes she'd done...especially how many of my men she killed."

"You know that I can ruin your career from the rumors I've heard about you." Bookhart threatened as he crossed his arms. "Executing our prisoners."

Hex then walks up to Black as she giving him a death glare.

"Careful what you say, sir...lets not forget that you've been helping that terrorist and got my entire team killed."

Hex was right. Bookman helped Koko escape from Hex's men and gave their positions away.

"Best for you to just stay the fuck out of my way."

Hex then walks off leaving her former mentor and friend behind. As Bookman watches his former right hand walks off, he feels that this might be the last time he'll see her...Hex might kill another member of Koko's bodyguard and Koko will bring her wrath far more worse than a airstrike.

Returning back to the Blacksite, Hex got out of her van and came across with SEAL Team Leader 'Wolf' for news.

"What's the word?" Jack asked. "Do we have the green light to hunt Koko?"

"We have it." Hex said with a small smirk.

"Well you might as well meet the whole team since we'll be working together much more often."

The two then starts to walk off together to meet with Jack's platoons. Opening a door the two came into a large room of one of the buildings of the Blacksite where SEALs are milling about, some playing video games, cleaning rifles, or on Skype calls with their families back home.

"Here's Alpha and Bravo Platoon." Jack said as he gestured to the right of the room. "Alpha were with me capturing the HVT for you."

Jack then starts to shout out to everyone in the room.

"Hey gents, gather around!"

The SEALs in the room stopped what they are doing and gathered around Hex and their commanding officer and Jack starts to introduce the team to Hex.

"Going around Alpha Team, here is Senior Chief Michael 'Crusher' Hall, team leader of Alpha Platoon, Ray 'Reaper' Johnson, Alpha's sniper. Richard 'Thunder' Brooks, Alpha's LMG Gunner. James 'Mayhem' Miller, Alpha's K-9 handler. John 'Viking' Baker, Alpha's Corpsman. And these are Joseph 'Vandal' Price, Andrew 'Mustang' Hall, and Nicholas 'Jackal' Carter, the assaulters of Alpha team."

Jack then turns to the next team to introduce.

"Over here is Bravo Team." Jack said looking over to the SEALs of Bravo team. "This Sean 'Aztec' Peterson, Bravo's Team leader, Jordan 'Weatherman' Coleman, Bravo's LMG Gunner. Alex 'Hawk' Tuner, Bravo's sniper. Matthew 'Apollo' Clark, Bravo's Corpsman and finally Jonathan 'Joker' Gray, Russell 'Eagle' Watson, Anthony 'Wolverine' Moore, and Jason 'Badger' Smith, Bravo's assaulters."

Hex gives all the SEALs a nod as the team did the same.

"This is Langleys finest, Agent Hex." Said Jack. "All of you might remembered her when we rescued her in Europe. For now on we're taking orders for her."

"Nice to meet you all." Said Hex. "Since you all are here...I need to inform you that we have a green light on the hunt of Koko Hekmatyar."

The team cheers as they're happy to hear the news. Most likely the team were glad that they're finally going to hunt down Koko Hekmatyar.

"I would like to apologize for taking so long for me to get this situated but we're finally got the green light for the kill/capture of Koko Hekmatyar...we all know that she's not you regular type arms dealer and her bodyguards are very dangerous. HCLI like to recruit guys who are either ex-military, cops or criminals with unique type of skills."

"What about the rest of HCLI?" Asked Reaper who is a 6 foot, thirty year old Caucasian man with brown buzzcut and a beard. "Like the bitch's brother and father?"

"We'll get them last." Hex answered. "Koko is the main one causing trouble around Europe and Africa. Our case officers will try to locate them and once they popped up in our radar...we're going after Koko hard."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.7K 35
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
1.7M 40.3K 44
Brynn Kingslee has spent a third of her life protecting herself from her stepfather as fiercely as a twelve year old can. Only to find, after his dea...
474K 11.5K 38
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
82.3K 6.6K 150
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-