Academy of Beasts

נכתב על ידי Futuralist

The Hunter of the Workshop had finally slain the final adversary of his Hunt. Now with the Dream coming to a... עוד

1 - Awakening
2 - Moka Akashiya
3 - English
4.5 - Rumours
5 - Kurumu Kurono
5.5 - Weekend
6 - Club Activities
7 - Midterms
8 - Yukari Sendō
8.5 - Absence
9 - Hitomi Ishigami
10 - Academic Public Safety Commission
11 - Madness

4 - Saizou Komiya

5.5K 129 82
נכתב על ידי Futuralist

CRASH!!!

Throughout the Youkai Academy, there could be heard a loud crumbling noise.

Stirred by the commotion, there was a gathering of students at the source of said noise.

Some of the faculty, including the Hunter himself, had also arrived, lured by the sudden gathering of students.

With a quick glance of the vicinity, there was a wall which had been smashed through, which was most certainly the source of the commotion.

The Hunter glanced at the students, one by one, seeing whether he would be able to recognise at least one of them. And he did.

"Miss Tetsu." he called out.

Kyoka Tetsu.

Her neatly organised auburn coloured hair being a distinctive feature which set her apart from her peers.

The mentioned student, hearing the call of her surname, turned to the Hunter's direction, and she shrunk when she realised it was the Hunter who called out to her.

She must still be intimidated by his presence, he surmised.

"Do you happen to know what transpired in the premises?" The Hunter asked while he pointed at the hole.

"Umm... Komiya-kun, punched the warr." Kyoka explained, her accented English clearly showing in her speaking.

A raised eyebrow, not at the student's English, since he knows first hand that her English was adequate, but at the mention of Saizou Komiya being the violator.

For an average human, it would have been near impossible to cause such damage on a solid wall.

This led to the conclusion that even in human skin, beasts possessed to a degree, some strength of their true counterparts.

This institution houses a near uncountable amounts of beasts of many kinds, many of which even he does not know of, thus it was not far-fetched to believe one of such students to possess great physical strength.

Snapping out of his brief concentration, the Hunter faced down at his auburn-haired student. "Miss Tetsu, did you happen to see where Komiya went?" he asked once again.

______________

It all happened so fast, Moka only wanted to chase after Tsukune.

Even though she only just found out that Tsukune was human, Moka didn't want him, her only friend, to leave Youkai Academy.

But Saizou-kun found her all by herself, even transforming himself out of sheer lust for her.

But because of that...

Tsukune was hurt because of her... Saizou-kun swiped Tsukune onto some gravestones, which knocked him out cold, she blamed herself for getting them into this situation.

"I did warn you scum to stay away from Moka!" Saizou-kun howled.

Saizou-kun marched closer to the two.

"I'm going to enjoy this~, the feeling of my tongue as it wraps around your body." Saizou stated lustfully, flicking his elongated tongue at her.

Moka flinched, she closed her eyes, afraid to see Saizou-kun have his way with her.

Footsteps, the crunching of dead leaves were heard as they were stepped on.

"Hrm?"

Slowly, the noise gradually grew closer.

But it was enough to catch her attention, as well as Saizou-kun's.

This was because the three were far away from the Academy, at the bus stop near the exit tunnel to the human resides, a place which doesn't get visited often, only for excursions to the human world and holidays was this tunnel ever used.

Exiting from the forest was a familiar man, with an unmistakable grey coat and staggering height.

And Moka couldn't help but feel relieved.

"Mister Syn?"

-----

Upon reaching the destination to where Kyoka pointed the Hunter towards, he found a curious sight.

Tsukune laid unconscious over the gravestones, said gravestones being smashed presumably from said student being thrown upon it.

Moka was tending to him, but the perpetrator of the Wall Incident was not found. It was strange to find both Tsukune and Moka here when he intended to search for Saizou.

Speaking of which, where could he be, the Hunter wondered.

Sure it could not be the beast, which was terrifying the two students before it.

Even if he knew it would likely be true, it was best to not accusate beforehand.

"Miss Akashiya, may you explain the appearance of this beast?" The Hunter asked his student as the 'beast' flicked its tongue.

"I-it's Saizou!"

The Hunter paused momentarily, giving out a big sigh afterwards.

The beast was indeed, Saizou after all.

However, why was he confronting these two in his true form?

Shifting his attention to Moka, then back and forth to Saizou.

Ah.

He wanted to force himself onto her.

And to accomplish this, he willingly caused collateral damage and violated the guidelines, going so far as to change into his natural form.

His appearance however...

He was an... he was... an...

An unsightly beast...

At first, the Hunter almost believed the beast to be that of the beastly scourge, due to its hideous appearance.

In fact, he had to resist the urge to arm himself with his much beloved weaponry.

Whether this was fortunate or unfortunate for him could be left to interpretation.

After all, this... thing, was still a student he was meant to nurture, whether he wished it or not. Anyhow, Saizou destroyed private property and violated set rules at his own violation. That was enough reason for the Hunter to confront the student and enact discipline.

However, he needed to restrain himself so to not accidentally kill the beast. That being said, restraint was never something which the Hunter himself was used to upholding. The endless night of Yharnam and its scourge had forced him to never hold restraint, as the slightest hesitation would usually lead him to the cruellest of punishments.

And this situation would be no different if he made a wrong move, judging by the injuries sustained by Tsukune. His stature barely towered even the Hunter's own new-found height. The bulging muscles also indicated possession of great physical strength. As expected from the hole in the wall.

That being said, perhaps his speed would be slowed by his muscle mass and allowing him to work around it, the Hunter hypothesised.

Marching towards the student, the Hunter kept a composed posture so as to not have Saizou react dangerously.

"Prick!" Saizou suddenly yelled, suddenly swiping at the Hunter at a blinding speed.

The swipe launched the Hunter onto the surrounding gravestones, which broke upon contact.

A cloud of dust formed upon impact.

"MISTER SYN!" Moka cried.

~~~~~

"Now that he's out of the way. Let's continue where we left off, Moka~." Saizou said, as he erratically moved his tongue about while he crept closer.

"N-no!" Moka screamed.

Cracking of bones could be heard.

"What?" Saizou turned to the direction where he had swiped the Hunter.

The cloud of dust cleared, showing said Hunter to be standing still, stretching his muscles to have his joints pop back into place.

He shook his neck, stopping once he heard a satisfying crack. Overall, he was perfectly fine, albeit bleeding.

"Impossible!"

~~~~~

It was a slight miscalculation on the Hunter's part, he had believed that due to the mass of Saizou's true appearance, that he would have been slow, and it costed him quite a bit.

He certainly also did not expect Saizou to attack him so suddenly as well.

Blood dripped from his head, contrasting with his ashen grey hair, he felt his ribs breaking just by the impact alone, not to mention the most possible chance of internally bleeding.

Nevertheless, he will ignore the injuries, just as he always does.

He sharpened his glare at the transformed student, no longer would he give him the benefit of a doubt and go for the kill.

"You just won't stay down, won't you!?" Saizou yelled in frustration.

Silently, the Hunter walked up to the beastly student, stepping away every one of the upcoming erratic barrage that Saizou begun throwing.

Dashing forward along with the direction of Saizou's swipes ensured minimal injuries were sustained by the Hunter.

"You think you can beat me without transforming!? Sensei!?" Saizou yelled, who flailed his arms even harder, even faster, in an attempt to land even one hit on the Hunter.

By the gods, could he not shut his trap?

"Kahahah! That worthless katana must only be for show if you can't even use it!" Saizou shouted boastfully.

Hoh?

How curious it was to the Hunter for Saizou to spot his Chikage hidden in his coat. Even if his knowledge in the language of these lands was limited, he knew katana referred to his Chikage. Quickly pulling the Chikage out from the covers of his coat, the Hunter slammed the end of its sheathe around the student's stomach area.

Had it been unsheathed, he would have certainly killed him, but the Hunter wished to avoid that scenario. Would be a shame if he caused a commotion on his first day after all.

Saizou felt the air sucked out of his lungs. "Grrh! You think such a puny attack could hurt me!?" He reached out to attack the Hunter once again, but he felt his limbs refusing to listen to him, and he fell to his knees.

"Wh-what did you do?!"

It was a small gamble, but hypothesising by the rough human-like shape of Saizou's present form, the Hunter could correctly determine the pressure points of his monstrous appearance, thereby effectively bringing him down.

It was well worth his efforts in studying human anatomy to improve his efficiency in the Hunt.

-----

Moka could only watch the entire fight in worry, she watched as Syn-sensei confronting Saizou-kun in only his human form, earlier she heard his bones crack when he was thrown onto the gravestones.

But he still stood, paying no attention to what would normally be life-threatening injuries. Walking them off without any repercussions whatsoever. Even moving around would've aggravated the wounds.

Not once did he even resort to his youkai form, even in self-defense, even though it might have ensure his safety.

Even if they were youkai, an injury in their human form was still fatal.

But what frightened Moka the most was his glare, it was almost as if Syn-sensei looked down at Saizou-kun, acknowledging him as something insignificant.

She continued to watch as Syn-sensei struck Saizou-kun in precise points with precision.

-----

When the Hunter was satisfied of his work, with Saizou being paralysed and no longer being able to move even his limbs. He gave an uppercut at Saizou's chin, finishing with an overhead punch at the cranium, it was more than enough to knock the monstrous student down.

Quick and efficient. That was the basis of the Workshop's philosophy.

The Hunter stood before the unconscious Saizou, who was knocked out by the accumulated attacks at this pressure points.

He glanced at his hand, grasping it in curiosity.

The Hunter knew he was strong, even by human standards, wielding even the accursed Kirkhammer without repercussion, but to knock down a beast with his bare hands in such a short amount of time?

Perhaps this newfound body brought more then just growth in just mere height, after all.

----

Gently, Moka allowed Tsukune to lie against the gravestone, she walked up towards Syn-sensei where he stood, observing Saizou-kun. She was concerned for him after all, but who wouldn't after seeing the fight earlier.

When she stood besides him, he faced downwards aloofly at her to meet her gaze.

"Is something the matter?" Syn-sensei asked.

"Why didn't you go into your monster form?" Moka asked worryingly.

A raised eyebrow at her question, it was a question that he didn't think she would ask. Either ways, he was to answer her in a specific way to make him blend in. "That would be violation of academy rules."

"Well... yes, but you were in danger!"

"That alone does not condone disobeying rules as an educator."

"But..."

"There is no need to concern yourself for my well-being." Syn-sensei cut in again.

"Okay..." Suddenly, Moka begun sniffing the air, she couldn't resist the urge of the smell of her teacher's sweet smelling blood. She sniffed the air again, savouring the smell of Syn-sensei's blood, which dripped continuously from his ashen grey hair. She desperately wanted a taste of such a sweet smell.

"Miss Akashiya." Syn-sensei called out to her, snapping her out of her momentary trance. "He still requires your aide." He reminded, pointing at Tsukune.

"O-oh!"

It was nearly careless of her to nearly throw herself onto a teacher, especially Syn-sensei, again.

Moka ran up to Tsukune, checking up on his condition. "It'll be okay Tsukune, we'll take you to the infirmary and patch you up!" Lifting Tsukune off from the gravestone, Moka used her shoulder to support him.

"Moka...?"

"Syn-sensei took care of Saizou-kun, so it's all right! So just... be alright..."

"Ah... did he?" Tsukune had a bitter look on his face. "I guess I'm... a worthless human being after all..."

"Tsukune..."

"I wanted to be your friend Moka, but I was so scared... of everything that's been happening."

"Don't worry... you'll always be my friend... Just don't go..."

"I'm glad to have met you... Moka."

His brief consciousness was cut short by him falling.

His hand unconsciously pulled the Rosary out of the choker as he fell.

"The Rosary?!" Moka shouted in shock.

-----

A sudden burst of energy came from Miss Akashiya. Enough to push the very air itself, shaking the ground around them, and forcing the Hunter to hold his ground and cover his eyes from the powerful combination.

The sky was darkened red considerably, which before was already a considerable dark shade of red.

A near endless swarm of bats surrounded the pinkette.

Her hair turned from pink, to silver, and her gentle green eyes turning sharp red.

Her... bosom, became more developed for odd reasons.

More prominent fangs befitting a vampire.

It near mirrored his own, had it not been for his heterochromia (and his effort to hide said heterochromia), as well as the slight darker hair colour, very slightly.

Not to forget the natural charisma which emits from her overwhelming confidence.

Truly, this Moka held the air of nobility, one which reminisces of a noble who comes to the Hunter's mind.

It was as if he was meeting her for the first time once again.

Dignified, headstrong, powerful.

If this woman was Miss Akashiya's true appearance, then who was the Akashiya with pink hair, the Hunter wondered.

This Miss Akashiya seemed to have her attention focused onto him, rather then the student she held in her arms.

Placing Tsukune onto the ground, the woman walked up to him with confidence, her beauty also made the Hunter recall of another woman. A fellow apprentice in fact.

Only this time he was unsure whether it was for hostile intentions.

He needed to be cautious around her.

That being said, he was too deep in thought that he did not see her already in front of him.

Grabbing the lapel of his coat, Moka pulled him down to meet her eye level.

The Hunter would have been surprised for how much strength the Vampiress held in her slim body frame, had it not been for the position he was held. It was uncomfortable to say the least.

"Your blood smells wonderful, teacher." Moka spoke with a sultry voice.

The Hunter felt a slight chill come down his spine upon hearing her voice. Had he been a normal human, he would have become ensmittened and threw the earlier mentioned caution to the wind.

But he was a Hunter, and nothing more, so he was wary.

He held his hand onto Moka's wrist, gently pulling her grip off of his lapel. "Perhaps you may one day feast upon it, but I would prefer my blood kept inside me."

"And what's stopping me from tasting it, now?" Moka emphasized, bearing her sharp fangs for him to see. It was considerably far more refined then the pink-haired Miss Akashiya.

"Then I must act accordingly." the Hunter stated, straightening his posture to put intimidation on his side, his Chikage ready in wait to be used.

Moka scoffed, eyeing the katana. "Have it your way." She threw a punch at him.

Instinctively, the Hunter backstepped away from the sudden attack. It was indeed a powerful punch, he felt the wind pressure flowing against him.

"Impressive, you actually dodged." Moka said with a hint of surprise.

The Hunter eyed the vampiress closely with extreme caution, no doubt would the battle between the two be troublesome if her urges overtake her rationality.

"No need to be cautious, teacher. I'm still rusty from having been asleep for a while." Moka stated. She walked back to Tsukune, taking the rosary off from his hand, placing it back onto her choker. "But know this, I will have a taste soon enough."

The act of reattaching the cross onto the choker reverted Moka back to her pinkette appearance.

It must be acting as a form of seal of some sorts, not an accessory as the Hunter initially believed.

Now it was Moka who fell asleep, the Moka did claim she had been asleep for a long time, perhaps Moka's body was not yet accustomed to the brief transformation.

Thankfully it was merely a brief nap, less he had to carry all three students and cause a commotion.

Moka bowed apologetically before the Hunter, who was tending to Tsukune's injuries. "I'm sorry if I caused any problems in my other form."

It was a strange way of wording that came from Moka, it was as if both personalities had a different set of memories, out of curiosity, the Hunter needed to ask. "Miss Akashiya, do you not recall what transpires whence you are in your... alternate form?"

Moka shook her head, confirming his curiosity. "It was the first time I've seen the Rosary being removed in a while."

"How long has it been?"

"It's been... many years."

The Hunter nodded, he knelt down and placed two of his fingers onto the unconscious Tsukune's neck, he felt a pulse, a small, fleeting one, but still a sign that he still lives, albeit barely.

"Will he be okay?" Moka asked with concern.

"Possibly, a normal human should not be capable of surviving such injuries, but he still lives." the Hunter emphasised, taking a quick glance to gauge Moka's reaction. "Perhaps it was his force of will which allowed him to survive."

As expected, her reaction confirmed to the Hunter that Tsukune was indeed, human. "How did you know Tsukune is human?" Moka asked.

The Hunter raised an eyebrow at the question. "I knew you to be a vampire when we first met, is it strange for me to not know of Mister Aono being human?"

Moka nodded.

"I smelt a faint scent of blood earlier in class, he acted warily as well, as if he wanted to avoid contact with the other students."

"For now, we must have him and Komiya receive medical attention." The Hunter stated, he marched towards Saizou, intent on carrying him back, he felt a tug on his coat.

"Please don't tell anyone." Moka pleaded.

"I take it you recently learnt of his true nature?"

Moka nodded timidly, as if she was worried he would enact punishment.

He placed a hand onto her head, patting her gently. He could not help it when she was acting quite child-like. "I care not whether he is human or beast, only that he does not cause trouble in the long run."

"Beast?"

"My apologies, I mean youkai. A slip of the tongue."

"Regardless Miss Akashiya, I see no benefit in revealing to anyone of his true nature."

"But... why Mister Syn?"

"He is your friend, is he not?"

Moka nodded.

"Then that is more reason for me to not tell." He assured. "T'is time for you both to return to class, but first, to have him seek medical attention."

"Yes sir."

The Hunter lifted Tsukune gently, wrapping on of his arms around Moka.

"Please go on ahead, Miss Akashiya, something is in need my attention, it will not take long."

Moka nodded.

When he felt Moka was far enough from his sight, the Hunter took out a syringe and inserted a vial of red liquid.

He injected the syringe onto his thigh and allowed the red liquid to enter, his body glowed orange as the blood mended to his wounds.

He stretched his muscles, letting out a silent sigh of satisfaction when he heard the bones popping back into place.

Now for the troublesome part.

The Hunter marched towards Saizou, who was still in his true appearance while he remained unconscious.

It seemed regardless, it would cause a commotion whether he brought the student back to the Academy, perhaps bringing him back in his beastly form would provide him an alibi.

But for now... how shall he bring the unconscious student back to campus?

______________

Quick question.

If the Hunter, Syn, was to hypothetically have a love interest, who would you want it to be?

Though it seems more interesting to have him all alone.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1K 48
Force-Sensitive orphan, Y/N Argus has completed his training as a Jedi under the tutelage of Jedi Master Cal Kestis, and returned to his home planet...
155K 2.1K 23
You are the sister of Yui, great right? Not really. Your name is Yuki Kamori, you arrive to the mansion with her and go on about your days in the man...
197K 5.9K 35
After your parents died 13 years ago, you were sent to live with your Aunt Diana and your Uncle Cain, whom you hated. They sent you away to school to...
2K 58 13
Short summary: A vampire story with our favourite Kakegurui characters Long summary: Mary is a vampire hunter that has been hunting down vampires pos...