Odell and Demi stories(Vol.1)

By Slime-Zaddy

Just going to be a bunch of stories. More

My little dancer
You saved me
Rocket
My little dancer part 2
I cant leave
Drug dealer
You saved me part 2
My little dancer part 3
Home
You saved me part 3
Soldier
Soulmates
Im pregnant
Soulmates part 2
Juvenile
Juvenile part 2
Bestestfriend
Mutants
Interns
Juvenile part 3
Interns part 2
Angel
Baby mama
Soldiers part 2
You saved me part 4
Mental
Texas baby
My Idiot
Mines
Maid
Never had a bad boy
My idiot part 2
Mines part 2
Partners
Gift
Hope, love, joy
Maid part 2
Mama
Stripper
convoluted
Baby sitter
Stripper part 2
verboten
Double life
Baby request
For love i shall lie
The lows
Double life part 2
Nights like this
Never had a bad boy part 2
Partners part 2
Gift part 2
Thank you
Read

Interns 3

854 30 6
By Slime-Zaddy

"My mom wants to meet you babe" demi Said as soon as Odell walked into the apartment.

"W-why?" Odell asked nervously.

"Because you're fucking her daughter" Demi said.

"Well I'm not just fucking her daughter. I also take her out, buy her shit, listen to her lame ass jokes" Odell said joking about the last part.

"Well maybe Christian would like to hear my jokes" Demi Said bring up Odell's neighbor that always flirt with Demi.

"Yeah let me know if you want a broken jaw" Odell said stripping out his clothes.

Demi chuckled to herself before turning her attention to her boyfriend who was getting undressed.

" where did you put my clothes?" Odell asked.

" I told you to stop leaving your shit here, my boyfriend came over today so I had to hide it somewhere" demi lied going to get the clothes she washed.

Grabbing his clothes, Demi turned and Odell wrapped his hand around Demi's neck pressing her to the nearest wall.

"Stop playing with me girl" Odell said.

That only made Demi laughed, biting on her lower lip as she looked up at Odell.

" I don't even know why I did that, yo lil crazy ass like that shit" Odell said taking the clothes from demi and going to the bathroom.

Demi followed Odell in the bathroom sitting on the chair she had in the corner.

"How was work baby?" She asked.

"Pretty good. Got into an argument with Wilmer" he said taking his boxers off before turning the water on.

Demi didn't even hear what Odell said. She was too busy staring at his package, Odell laughed when he seen Demi looking.

"Hey, eyes up here" he said covering his junk.

" huh?" Demi said.

" maybe if you join me in the shower you can get it" Odell said with a smirk as he got in the shower.

"Oh I'm gonna get it" Demi said stripping out her clothes.

Once demi got in she wrapped her arms around Odell's neck pulling him down for a kiss. His hands immediately going down to grip her ass. Demi ran her hand down towards Odell's dick, she wasn't shocked that he was already on hard. Demi made her way down to her knees before taking his dick in her mouth.

"Fuck" Odell moaned.

He watched as Demi suck his dick, it was satisfying to him to see Demi try to take all of him in her mouth. Demi made eye contact with Odell as she sucked his dick, moving her hand down to play with his balls.

"Mmm. Get up here" Odell said picking Demi up.

Odell turned Demi around having her bent over making the water hit the arch of her back. Demi let out a moan when Odell smacked her ass. Odell ran his dick through Demi's folds before pushing inside of her. Demi pushed her hand against his thigh so she could adjust to his size. Odell griped Demi's waist before he started thrusting inside of her.

"Fuck baby, you tight as fuck" Odell said slowing down so he wouldn't cum so quick.

Demi moved her hand between her legs rubbing her clit.

"Baby" Demi moaned.

"Fuck me harder please daddy" Demi moaned.

Odell pulled out of Demi before turning her around and picking her up. He slid right back in her with ease. Demi wrapped her arms around Odell's neck kissing him before moving down to his neck leaving a light hickey.

" I'm about to cum baby" demi said with her eyes closed.

Odell started pounding Demi's pussy, loving the sounds he was getting from her. Odell looked at Demi, seeing her face get all red he stop his movement to see what was wrong with her.

"Fuck! Don't stop!" Demi screamed as she came.

"You ok?" Odell asked.

"Yes" Demi said laying her head on Odell.

"You got all red in the face, I thought something was wrong" he said.

" I was about to cum but then it stop, like I was there but I didn't burst until you hit my spot that last time" demi chuckled.

"Did you cum?" She asked.

"No but I'm not done with you yet" he said.

//////

"He's going to fall in love with your mother. It's hard not to, I fucking love that lady" Naya said.

" you definitely don't take after your mom, she's too damn nice and you're just a rude bitch"

"Oh remember when we came back to my house after the movies and she was fussing at my dad" demi chuckled.

"Oh I remember! That was my first time hearing her go off like that" Naya said.

"What y'all talking about?" Odell asked sitting down next to Demi with his lunch.

" Demi's mom" Naya Said.

"Is she mean?" Odell asked.

"Ha! That lady is no where near mean"

"I'm meeting her Saturday"'Odell said to Naya.

"You have nothing to worry about, now Demi's dad on the other hand... he stood in the living room holding his shotgun staring at Demi's boyfriend on prom night" Naya said.

"Why?" Odell laughed.

"It was prom night, teens get fucked"

"And he took me straight home after prom, I didn't even get a kiss out of him" demi Said.

"Hey demi do you think your mom still fucking your dad?" Naya asked out of the blue causing Odell to bust out laughing.

"Oh yeah, I'm not afraid to ask my mom about her sex life. But she always tells me she's very happy with her sex life" demi said.

" I know my mom still rides my dad" Naya said.

Demi let out a laugh, leaning her head on Odell's arm.

" I don't ask my mom about none of that shit. I don't want to know about her sex life at all" Odell said.

Demi checked her pager when it went off, she slowly got up as she gathered all her trash.

"I'll talk to you guy later" Demi said pecking Odell's lips.

"Heyyy! What about me?" Naya said playfully.

Demi rolled her eyes before quickly pecking Naya's lips. Odell watched demi walk away before turning his attention back to Naya.

"Don't kiss my girl again"

"Oh please I fucked your girl plenty of times" Naya said getting up leaving.

//////

"Mom? Dad?" Demi said coming through the door with Odell behind her.

" kitchen sweetie" Carla Said.

"Hey" Demi said coming in the kitchen.

"He- my god you're tall" Carla Said looking at Odell.

"He's 6'3" Demi said with a smirk.

"But anyways... mama this is Odell, Odell this is my mom Carla" demi said introducing them.

"It's nice to meet you Carla" Odell said shaking her hands.

Instead of shaking Odell's hand back Carla pulled him into a hug.

"Your dad is in the bathroom, he'll be down in a second" Carla Said.

Demi pulled out a chair,pushing Odell down in the seat before sitting on his lap.

"How's your YouTube channel going so far Demi?" Her mother asked.

"Great! I have a bunch of fans who wants me to do another video with you" Demi said grinding her butt down against Odell's crotch without being noticed by her mom.

"Thats nice. Just let me know" Carla Said.

Odell grabbed Demi's waist to stop her from moving.

"Odell Demi told me you're a doctor. What do you do?" She asked.

"Oh, um... I'm in charge of the surgical residents" Odell said.

"Do you plan on moving up?" Carla asked.

"Yes, I'm actually working on becoming the chief of surgery" he said.

As Odell was talking with Demi's mom Demi began moving her butt against Odell again. Demi jumped when Odell pinched her side.

" well that's good sweetie, you can do it" she said.

" do what?" Frank said coming into the kitchen.

"Daddy!" Demi said going over to hug her dad.

"Hey baby girl" he said smiling at his daughter.

Odell stood up to greet Demi's dad, standing there awkwardly.

"Who the hell is that?" Frank said pointing at Odell.

"Frank dont be rude. This is Demi's boyfriend, Odell" Carla Said.

"Boyfriend!? You didn't tell me about having a boyfriend. And we agreed you wouldn't date until you're 30" he said.

"Dad, I was 8" Demi said.

" it's nice to meet you sir" Odell said holding out his hand.

Frank looked at Odell before shaking his hand.

" my daughter is not a pit stop so don't treat her like one or I'm gonna have to break my foot off in your ass" Frank said.

" oh no. It's nothing like that, I love your daughter and I plan on spending the rest of my life with her.... well if she let me"

"Awee, how cute" Carla Said.

Demi smiled over at Odell, this was her dream guy. Odell was everything she seek in a Man.

" I love you" Demi said for the first time.

Odell was shocked when Demi said she loved him. He wanted to say it plenty of times but he didn't want to embarrass himself.

"Yeah?" Odell asked with a smile.

Demi nodded her head, returning the smile back to Odell. Odell walked over to demi forget her parents were in the same room, pulling her in for a kiss.

" Frank our baby is in love" Carla Said smiling at her daughter and her boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 622 9
Maybe it'll be perfect. Maybe it'll all work out...in the end.
34.4K 1K 33
Niklaus Mikealson x OC
14.8K 619 12
I need something different. Something's been missing...
19.4K 1.1K 50
'Sequel to Mi Amor' Read to follow Odell and Demi into parenthood.