Short Stories

By msempai443

Short stories about love and friendship. Some stories are short and some are a little longer. I hope you like... More

Childhood friends
Classmates
The mysterious Boy

My Favorite Sensei

294 2 0
By msempai443

I am Kurose Sato and I go in the third year the high school. I don't have the best notes, so Suzuki Sensei gives me private tutoring since a half year and I can tell that I got better. Suzuki Sensei is your class teacher and 35 years old but I seem to fell I love with him. I didn't tell him about it because I don't want him to hate me.

One day the whole class went to a bar to celebrate your graduation. We all drank alcohol and told us stories about your love life and your past.

Suddenly Shu, a boy in my class, asked me: "Do you have someone you love?"

He asked everybody but -I was so drunk that I answered smily: "Yes, I love Suzuki Sensei."

I like to joke around much so my classmates taught that it was a joke. everybody laughed about it but Suzuki Sensei looked sad and ran away. I ran after him. When I overtook him and grabbed his arm, I saw him crying.

He said: "Please, let me go."

I didn't want to let go so I bought him home. There was nobody in the house, because my parents went to my grandparents and wouldn't be at home for a week. I took him to my room, closed the door and hugged him.

I was so happy that he cried for me, that I started to cry and said: "I'm sorry. I didn't want you to know about it like this. The true is that I..."

Suddenly it was black in front of my eyes and I faint. When I woke up, I saw Suzuki Sensei's head on my bed and the memories from yesterday night came back to me. He raised his head and looked at me sadly. I was shocked and couldn't say anything.

After a long silence Suzuki Sensei said: " Ahmm... I have to go."

he wanted to go but I grabbed his hand and said: "I have to tell you something. When I said I love you, I didn't mean it as a joke. I'm seriously in love with you. I'm sorry that you had to hear it in a situation like in the bar."

He asked crying: "Are you really in love with me?"

He was so cute that I couldn't do something else as to jump on him and kiss him deeply.

His cheeks turned red. I said with tears in my eyes: "I don't know how I should make you believe me. But what I know is that I just love you even if I don't know why."

Suddenly he kissed me back and said: "Then I should just trust you."

The next day

I was in the city to buy something, for example food and clothes. On my way home, I saw Suzuki Sensei hugging with a man. I was angry, so I ran to them and took Sensei to my house.

When we arrived home, I closed the door and kiss him like crazy. He couldn't breathe and tried to pull me away. When I noticed it, I stopped kissing him and I hugged him.

"You can't hug somebody other then me. I don't like it." I said.

He hugged me back and said: "Are you jealous? You know that I only love you and that he's just a friend."

"But you didn't tell me that you love me. How should I know it? Are you sure that you don't feel just sympathy?" I asked him seriously.

"Hey... I wouldn't go with someone out of sympathy. I love you, okey....Even when you are my student."

I took his hand and pulled him to my room. Then I threw him to my bed and began to kiss him. First I kissed his lips, then up to his nipple and began to play with them. He groaned out loud. I kissed up to his dick and gave him a blowjob. Then I began to play with his back. First I put just one finger, then two, then three....

His back was tighten up to take me. I put my dick in one go and he tried to catch his breath. I whispered over and over again that I love him. When he had his climax, he replayed me with: "I love you too."

*
*
*
The next day I woke up and saw Sensei sleeping next to me. I was so happy looking at him sleeping. I didn't noticed that he woke up and was looking at me.

"What are you looking at?" he asked me with a sleepy voice.

"Nothing." I reply shyly. "Do you want to eat something? I can order it for you."

He looked at me with his sleepy and lovely eyes silently.

"What?", I asked confused.

"Nothing...", he said looking away. "I want noodle soup, rice and salad with meat.", he said with a blush on his cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9M 801K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
2.4M 140K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...