Kakashi's Lollita

By Chocochibi

According to the anime plot with my own modifications. Kakashi X lollita oc She's wilful and she loves mushro... More

1: She's Just The Referee
2: Nerdy
3: She Became Anbu
4: Minato Sensei's Death
5: Itachi Joins The Squad
6: A Simpleton
7: A Weird Request
8: Lost Faith
9: First Mission Back Together
10: A Box With Seals
12: Hints ~
13: Akatsuki
14: Meeting Sasuke
15: Pretending To Be A Student
16: As Makino
17: To Wear It Once Again
18: Didn't Think You Would
19: Faith
20: She Quit
21: Confession
22: Sweetness
23: Three Years Later
24: Naruto Doesn't Appreciate That Book
25: Busted
26: She Came To Help
27: Sealing Mission , Done
28: Looking Inside Naruto
29: Passing It Over
30: Uneasiness
31: A Little Bit Lonely~
32: Not An Easy Opponent
33: Not Time Yet
34: Family Time
35: Not The Right Time
36: The Right Time
37: A Series Of Events About You
38: Her PenPal
39: The Truth Tomb
40:The One Thing That Tortures You Most
41: Avoidance
42: The Imposter
43: That Kind of Gossip
44: Her Ancestors
45: Hasaki or Hatake Yuki
46: I Met Itachi Again
47: I Also Met Minato Sensei Again
48: Under The Orders of Kaguya
49: Where Is My Heart ?
50: Back To Konoha
51: Twins
52: I Love Brinjal But You're An Exception

11: Best Partner

4K 99 0
By Chocochibi

They were taking a break in the journey...

Pakkun : so ? You confessed yet ?

Kakashi: what are you talking about?

Pakkun: don't lie to me. Dogs have very good instincts to sensing human emotions.

Kakashi: is that so ?

Pakkun : I mean , you always take care of her.

Kakashi: she's just a simpleton at times. I've to watch out for her.

Pakkun : or is she a simpleton because you're there ?

Kakashi: you think too much.

She comes over " kakashi. I know you're an avid fan of the make-out paradise . " He blushed a little " erm... Hai..."

Yuki ; awesome !! I haven't got the latest copy !! Lend me yours !! I'll return it before the end of the mission. I bet you finished reading it a long time ago.

Kakashi: eh ?!!! You read that ?!!

She blushed " what ?!! Girls can't read... what guys read?!!... "

Kakashi: that's not what I mean... That book has been out for over 6 months.

Yuki : haven't been able to buy it. Sold out very fast. Please....

He lends her his copy " I've never seen you read it. "

Yuki : I can't read a book during missions. Distracting.  I read it when I'm free. One entire afternoon with tea and mushroom crisp. Undisturbed. Non-stopped. Sighs... But I can't put it off anymore !! The reviews says this one is really really good !!! And the make-out series is the only series of books I read.

Kakashi: it is really really good .

______________________________

They reached the destination and followed koranda-san to the businessman house where they transaction was going to happen.

The door closed behind them.

Yuki ; is it just me ? Or it suddenly feels super quiet ?

Kakashi: no. We're surrounded.

Koranda : what's the meaning of this ? Richa-san .

Richa: I sent someone on purpose to made the box unlocked. Wasn't hard for me since it's my family heirloom.

Yuki : so we were wrong ? There's no expert in seals here. Just a heirloom.

Richa : but little did I know it was fixed. Now I've to pay for it at a full price for something that obviously belongs to me.

Koranda: you want to kill me? Seriously? I didn't know that was your heirloom when we first dug it out. So I just claimed it as mine. I'll give it to you. For free ok ? Just let me go.

Richa : too late. I couldn't let someone who could manipulate my box that easily leave.

Yuki : uhno ... That would be me. Could you just let this man go ? He just wants to leave here alive. Please ?

Richa snaps his fingers " he'll have to pay for claiming that box his. "

The doors open and kunais fly into one spot of the room. She touches to the floor and a seal barrier draws a circle around the three of them. The kunais drop upon touching the barrier.

Kakashi: I'll settle them. You take koranda-san out of here.

" Kuchiyose no jutsu " she summons a ninja rabbit.

" For what this time ? Yuki. " Her ninja rabbit asks.

Yuki : usana. Dig a tunnel to the outside of the house from here.

" No problem ! " And usana jumps into the ground digging a tunnel.

Yuki ; go on.

Koranda-san climbs into the hole as instructed .

" Aaarh !! " The ninja punches into the barrier. The barrier starts to crack.

Yuki : oops. You're on your own. Be careful.

Kakashi: um.

The barrier cracks again with the second punch, kakashi dodges it and raikiri his heart. " That's one down. "
______________________________

Richa : will your friend be alright?

Yuki : ehto... I should go back for him huh...

Richa : don't worry. I'll try to stay out of sights.

Yuki : they're ninjas. Even if you try, they'll find you. I know sit here. Don't move.

Richa : eh ?

She does a bunch of seals , " kuchiyose ; majin no jiin " And wood pillar starts forming around richa. Finally a shelter popped on top. A demon's face formed on the front. There was no door to this temple. " Stay inside !! You'll be safe. "

Kuchiyose; majin no jiin = summon, demon's temple
______________________________

She body flickers and sits on top of the fence " eh... You've got everything under control. You don't need me. "

Kakashi: don't just sit there if you're free.

" Scorpions chains. " Purple chains with a spear at the end come up from the ground and grabs the remaining ninjas . " They belong to some other village. Maybe we should just let them go. "

Richa : no no no !!!

She flash steps to behind richa and placed a kunai to his neck " this one. This one , can I kill ? "

Kakashi: let him go Yuki. He's just a businessman who went crazy.

Yuki ; mmm... *Pouts*

Kakashi: you will let us go. No more chase. Or I can't guarantee the next time these ninjas won't die.

Richa: why would I care ?

Kakashi: I know. But you don't want to meddle with our Yuki. When she gets angry , she does some very crazy things I don't control too.

Yuki : that's it then. Bye bye !
______________________________

Yuki frees koranda-san by removing her jutsu and they bid him goodbye. They then start to return to konoha.

Yuki laughed " scaring that richa like that. That face. It was priceless. "

Kakashi: that jutsu. Scorpion chains. Looks a lot like the one kushina-san use.

Yuki : um. It is. With a little modifications. The ones kushina-san have are mainly for sealing purposes. You have to control each one individually. Scorpion chains looks for chakra and captures them.

Kakashi: so it was trying to catch me earlier.

Yuki ; yea... So I made it avoid you when it almost try to catch you. It's a technique only usable when I'm alone or just one person.

Kakashi: breaking kushina-san's seals... *Smiled * I forget how strong and nerdy you can be.

Yuki ; I love seals. And kushina-san was nice enough to let me read her clan scrolls.

Kakashi: you're still the best partner.

Yuki : eh ? Why ?

Kakashi: no ... It's been long since I worked in sync with someone else.

Yuki ; how about gai ?

Kakashi sweatdrops " he's so... Hot blooded. Let's just leave him as my rival. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 249 61
A journey of self discovery brings the two close friends together. Kakashi Hatake the Savior and only close friend of Princess Miyano Nazakawa. Will...
88.1K 1.8K 25
When Naruto's older sister comes back to Konoha 12 years after the third shinobi war, Kakashi's world is about to change. The sweet but deep lovesto...
525K 17.2K 62
She didn't expect her return to Konoha to change her life at all. Especially the fact that her deepest secret was about to be exposed. [COMPLETE] a k...
54.3K 1.1K 12
Just some Kakashi Imagines that are in my head. I hope you enjoy :)