Teenage blogger

Oleh fandoms_overload

a story about a girl who blogs just like most of us. You'll have to read it to find out more. Lebih Banyak

Introduction (Authors note)
The therapist and veriations there of
Stockholm or plain insane?

Life sucks deal with it

27 3 0
Oleh fandoms_overload

After 16 years on this god forsaken hunk of dirt I've learnt a thing or two. Three to be exact.

1. Life fucking sucks.

2.Trust no one.

3.People will always hurt you.

Remember these things and you'll be fine. Forget and you'll find your expectations, way to high and on their way crashing down.

I'm an expert on those feelings. You think this time will be different but it always ends the same. Holding a broken bloody heart and crying youself to sleep.

The therapist says I cope by pushing people away, he's actually the one who suggested I do this, blog and share my feelings with people I'm not close to.

So here I am typing aimlessly on my crapy laptop wondering why anyone would give a single shit what I have to say. Never the less here I sit spilling my rotten guts to complete strangers and not giving a rats ass what any of you people think.

Remember nothing is worse than life, love and happiness.

Your under payed life coach Euterpe (ironically meaning delight in greek.)

Bye bitches.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

449K 43.4K 33
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
1.7M 103K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
683K 26.5K 74
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
236K 16.3K 19
#2 IN HIS SERIES ๐•๐ข๐ค๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...