A Lycan Fit For A Luna

By madisonrae19

Phoebe Johnson is the daughter of the Moon Goddess Artemis, and has a human father. Living on Earth as a Demi... More

Introduction and Cast
Prologue #1: The Beginning
Prolouge #2: The First Materialisation
Prologue #3: The History Lesson
Chapter 1: My Dad's Final Decision
Chapter 2: Waving Goodbye
Chapter 3: Lupine Peak
Chapter 4: The Furry Boyfriend
Chapter 5: The New School
Chapter 6: Making Friends
Chapter 7: The Royal Bitch
Chapter 8: The Mating and Alpha
Chapter 9: The First Encounter
Chapter 10: The Disgraceful A-Hole
Chapter 11: The Rambunctious Playboy
Chapter 12: The First Attack
Chapter 13: The Lycan Invite
Chapter 14: The Owner of the Palace
Chapter 15 - The First Shift
Chapter 16 - The Heart-Warming Surprise
Chapter 17 - A Heated Moment with a Baby Lover
Chapter 18 - The Beginning of a Realisation and Visitors in the Wood
Chapter 19 - My Prince in Shining... Lycan?
Chapter 20 - My Very Own Delicious Personal Trainer
Chapter 21 - A Workout, a Party, a Kiss
Chapter 23 - A Threat that Requires a Bodyguard
Chapter 24 - Talks that Destroy the Soul
Chapter 25 - The Attack
Chapter 26 - Fighting for Family
Chapter 27 - A Helping Hand and a Declaration
Chapter 28 - Intoxicating Feelings and Kisses
Chapter 29 - His Erasthai
Chapter 30 - Goodbye's
Chapter 31 - The Unwilling Owner of My Heart
Chapter 32 - The Last Day
Chapter 33 - Stuck Between Two Pathways
Chapter 34 - Taken
Chapter 35 - The Chosen Pathway
Chapter 36 - Interrogation and a Child
Chapter 37 - Searching for Her
Chapter 38 - The Rescue
Chapter 39 - Awakened to Pain
Chapter 40 - Finding Out the Truth
Chapter 41 - Choosing Each Other
Chapter 42 - Becoming One
Chapter 43 - Transforming Into The Luna
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1 - A Naughty Halloween
Bonus Chapter 2 - Meeting The Parents
Bonus Chapter 3 - Derek Kensington-Wield
MY OTHER BOOKS!

Chapter 22 - A Visitor from the Palace

22.6K 743 55
By madisonrae19

You know that awkward moment when you irrationally kiss someone and wonder if they are going to kiss you back? Yep, going through that right now. I placed my lips on Alex's a maximum of six seconds ago, and he is still frozen. Frozen in what though? Shock? Fear? Disgust? Sweet baby Jesus, did I just make our work out sessions incredibly awkward?

And that's when I feel it.

The slight movement of his lips on my own, as if he is just readjusting. Well, is he going to take over or not? I know I look like someone who has experience in the area, but I really do not know how to take charge of a kiss! Ah, does my breath smell? What did I last eat? Hesitantly I pull back, feeling cold as our lips detach, in order to gage his reaction. He looks... shocked... Damn I must have been misreading the signs! Maybe he was going for the overprotective brother act, rather then the jealous friend-but-not-really-a-friend act?

Whilst all these thoughts sizzle through my brain, I suddenly hear him groan at my flustered expression, before giving me what can only be called the 'fvck it' look, and grabbing my head, smashing our lips back together. I'm embarrassed to say I react immediately. Our mouths dance together in fiery passion with demanding, adoring, hot and possessive strokes. My heart is hammering, pounding for release, my brain is on fire, and I swear that from the roots of the hair on my head, to the very end of my toes my whole body is screaming for Alex. I never knew that kissing someone could be so hypnotic, so mind-blowingly amazing. But maybe it is just Alex. I rather understand why all of those girls keep coming back for more now. Kissing him is a phenomenal experience... I wonder how other things with him would be; even more fantastic, I am sure. Our mouths fit together perfectly, every stroke of his (unfortunately) skilful tongue lapping me further into the pool of pleasure that I am now sure only he can send me into.

I fling my arms round his neck, pulling our bodies even tighter together, enabling me to feel his hard excitement towards our insanely hot make out session, making me moan in wanton lust. Damn, my bodies a fire that only Alex can tame. I want him so bad, everything everywhere and I am about to throw caution into the air and jump him right here, right now, when there is a harsh cough of interruption behind us. My eyes ping open and my body jolts, breaking us out of our lusty trance. I struggle to gain my emotions back in control, wanting Alex to touch me in places that isn't suitable for a public area. The red haze gradually begins to fade away, when Alex growls at whoever interrupted us. His hands are still planted securely on my hips, my arms are still wrapped possessively round his neck, and I for one know that I do not want to let go anytime soon.

I turn my head, my cheeks flaming as I notice a few teenagers staring at us, enjoying the free show, whilst another couple are furiously making out on the steps. The music from inside vibrates noisily into the air around us, and I'm sure that someone is going to file a noise complaint any minute. Vincent is there, shaking his head with a sly grin on his face, as he stands a little distance away from us.

"Well, that happened quicker then I expected. Good job I interrupted you, or you too would have been going at it like rabbits right in front of all of these very interested people. Damn Alex, I though you would have more class then that!" Vincent laughs.

I am not sure what to do. Do I hide in Alex's chest? Well, our relationship comes under the 'it's complicated' category at the moment, and I do not want him to embarrass me and push me off. Do I separate myself from him? I do not want to make it awkward and I am quite comfortable in his arms.

"Any reason other then to piss me off that you interrupted us?" Alex asks, through gritted teeth.

Well at least he seems annoyed too that we were interrupted. Maybe he enjoyed it as much as I did? Maybe he is up for continuing this later?

"Oh, yes. Well, whilst you were perving on Phoebe and then obviously brainwashing her into kissing you, you received a visitor back at the house. A certain Lord Ansthruper-Calthorpe." Vincent explains.

I am confused when Alex tenses besides me, obviously knowing this Lord Ansthruper-Calthorpe guy who has an epic name. It must have taken him ages to learn how to spell it in grade school! But Alex then forces me to step away from him before clearing his throat and not looking at me in the eye. My being feels empty as I am detached from him.

"Well, I guess we better go." Alex says in a strained voice, not bothering to acknowledge my presence at all.

Oh god, he's just embarrassed right? It is not because I am a bad kisser, or he regrets it, right? RIGHT? Oh my god, I really need to chill. This is why communication is important people! Alex walks off towards Vincent's gleaming sports car, away from the rowdy party and away from little old me. So, do I stay here then? Drink some more alcohol to reduce my woes? Then Vincent beckons me and like a sad little puppy I follow him and get into the car. I am feeling depressed, slightly drunk, and curious ok!

The ride back to the house is... quiet, the tension thick in the air. I notice a crisp Rolls Royce in the driveway, which certainly was not there before, and I presume it is Lord Ansthruper-Calthorpe's. I wonder who he is, and why he is a lord? He certainly has the name for it! I would personally prefer to be known as Queen or Luna, but you have to take what they give you. We all get out of the car at relatively the same time, but Alex does not wait for anyone and storms into the house. His actions are despicable! And to think, I was going to willingly give him my virginity in a parking lot! Any good feelings I was feeling towards Alex have swiftly dissipated into the familiar feelings of anger, torment and fury!

As I enter into the house, I am overcome by Lord Ansthruper-Calthorpe's foreign scent. I have come to view this mansion as mine, and an unfamiliar scent like his is making me want to claim my territory. Lord Ansthruper-Calthorpe is a lycan, an entitled one at that judging by his finery and aristocratic mannerisms. The gleaming crystal cane in his right hand and the salt and pepper look in his hair juxtaposes against his youthful skin, highlighting the fact that he is most likely older then he looks. For a Lycan, you could be two thousand years old and still look to be in your early forties. His build tells of a lean body beneath his wintry garb and his expression is serious but not unkind. He is fitter looking then I expected, and his eyes are dark brown, framed by graceful brows.

"Ah, your highness. A pleasure to meet with you once again." Lord Ansthruper-Calthorpe exclaims as he bows to Alex.

Your highness? Bowing? He is treating Alex like he is royalty! I am so confused, have I missed something here?

"I think it's best if we talk in private. Follow me to my office, it is soundproof in there." Alex explains hurriedly.

Well, that's rude! As Alex, Ana, Jorden and Lord Ansthruper-Calthorpe all disappear into the office, I am left still in the hallway with a gaping mouth. What is going on? As the intruding Lord turns to shut the door, his eyes catch mine, surprise and suspicion alight in his gaze, eyeing me dangerously. He then shuts the door, effectively shutting me out of whatever's going on.

"What's up with you?" Jacinda snaps, making me turn around to face her bitchy self.

"...Nothing, just confused." I reveal defensively.

"About wh... oh, wait. It's Lord Ansthruper-Calthorpe isn't it. He is one of the King's most trusted advisors. He probably has a message for Alex. Side hoes aren't privy to confidential information." Jacinda drawls. "Go take a bath or something, you smell like a brothel." Oh, that's what's rammed itself up her ass! Alex's scent all over me.

"Wait, advisor for the King? As in the King of the Were world? Why would he be here?" I am not too keen in asking Jacinda for help or answers, but she seems to be the only one that knows anything willing to share the information with me.

"Oh, he didn't tell you? I guess you really are just a bit on the side to him. I don't know why he choose you to be his latest plaything though, there's a lot of better girls out there. However, I guess Alex does like conquering all." Jacinda chuckles nastily.

"Stop with the games and tell me!" I snap, annoyed and frustrated.

"Hmm. Just this once. I assume you've heard of Prince Alexander Filipe Reginald Kensington-Wield, the Crown Prince of the Lycanthrope Kingdom?" She reveals lazily, as if we are just discussing the weather.

"Vaguely..." I whisper, the pieces of the puzzle finally coming together.

"Well, that is Alex. Actually, Prince Alexander to you. Don't feel too bad about him not telling you, you have to be someone Alex really trusts for him to tell you his secrets. Like me, he tells me everything." Jacinda gloats, cackling like the witch she is.

Alex is the Prince? The Prince is Alex? Damn it, I did not see this coming! In my defence, of course I have heard about the werewolf hierarchy from my mother, and know that King Herrick and his mate Queen Danica are the ruling Monarchs at this time, and I may have heard about their children Prince Alexander and Princess Anastasia, but I have never seen pictures of them, or researched about them. The world of Royals has always seemed like a far-off, mystical world; much different from my own. And now, it turns out I may have just smooched ones socks off, and been quite rude and disrespectful to him for a few months now. Sweet baby Jesus, the death sentence isn't legal in Russia, right? That's where I have heard the King and Queen live, in one of the many Palace's there. Legends circulate around the royal family, and some even say that there is a Palace where everything is made of gold, but of course it could be just a far stretched tale.

I have to admit, even though I am completely baffled and simply speechless at this whole situation, I am also feeling rather hurt. Why does Jacinda know? Is it true that Alex – or Prince Alexander as I should now probably call him – tells her everything? Jealousy's ugly head rears within me, causing me unimaginable amounts of anger, as I am suddenly left wanting to rip Jacinda's throat out. Before I can act on my murderous instincts, a pissed off Vincent trudges in from outside.

"Oh, fvck off and stop being a jealous bitch Jacinda. No one apart from the Alpha of the pack and the people in this house know the truth. The only reason you know is because your parents are of high society and are pushing you to become the next Queen, which is why you're here desperately trying to bag a prince that hates you!" He snaps, shocking us both.

"How, how dare you! I'll tell Alex about this! He won't like it!" Jacinda meekly threatens.

"Alex couldn't give a flying fvck about your feelings Jacinda. Now do yourself a favour and get out." Vincent exclaims tiredly.

"Why... you! Ugh!" Jacinda yells before turning around and stomping up the stairs.

"Thanks for that." I smile weakly at Vincent when Jacinda is out of ear shot.

"No worries, I hate bitches who act like something they're not, and she, she is the worst! I cannot wait until she disappears off the face of the earth again for a few months." He groans, before trudging into the kitchen, probably to get some alcohol.

I swear, if he were a human his liver would have packed up and left a long time ago. I can tell it's just a tough act though. Deep down, he is hurting. I do not know what about, but he is. He is trying to drown in his sorrows, but it will not work. He needs to find someone to drag him out of the depths of hell he is lurking in, and heal him. He is a nice enough guy, a little rough around the edges perhaps, but he needs someone to help make him whole again. I hope earnestly that the girl he desires comes around the corner soon.

I am still in shock and confused about this whole situation, but one thing for sure is I need to talk to Alex. I need to know what we are. Whether I am his mistake, his lover, his friend, his friend with benefits... or whether he wants to try a relationship. Is it wrong for me to hope he will? I know him being a Prince complicates everything, but I for one want to see which pathway these feelings will lead us down. I sit and wait outside his office for twenty minutes, until the door finally opens.

I curse Alex's name, as the room is definitely sound proof. I don't know how, but I could not hear anything, no matter how much I strained my ears. It is highly annoying. I doubt that Alex will explain anything to me, which leaves me in the dark as to why we have suddenly received a visit from the mysterious Lord Ansthruper-Calthorpe. As the door opens, I jump up from the spot I was picking my nails in, probably looking suspicious, and wait for Alex to appear. Ana and Jorden come out first, hand in hand, both giving me tight, grim smiles before disappearing out the room. Next is Alex, and have I told you how gorgeous he looks in that polo neck? Dang. But he simply glances distastefully at me before leaving the room as well. How rude! I am about to go after him, giving him an earful, when a slimy voice calls from behind me.

"Phoebe, is it?"

"Erm, hi. Yes. Yes, that is I. Phoebe." I stutter, as Lord Ansthruper-Calthorpe sceptically scans me, but not in a 'damn she's hot' kind of way, more like a 'who is this peasant' kind of way.

"Hmm. So, you're the one that's got the King in a twist."

"I'm sorry, what?" I ask confused.

"Never mind my dear. Just remember, be careful. You're a child in an adult's game." He surmises, before swiftly exiting the room behind me.

Well, that was mildly insulting. Don't let these little boobs fool you! I am all woman here. Damn, this might just have been the most exhausting, confusing and infuriating day I have ever had. Damn Alex and his rudeness and his good looks and his infernal ways! All at once the fire leaves my body. Alex clears doesn't want anything to do with me, so why should I try with him? I'm only going to end up making a fool of myself.

Trying to rub the drowsiness out of my system, I decide that I'm just going to sleep this one off.

Hi guys, another chapter for you all! I have completed planned out the story now, so I know exactly what's going to happen!! Yall are in for a hella ride, I'm telling you, be prepared for the rollercoaster dips and turns!!

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter

Maddie xoxo

Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6.7K 32
Jessamine was content in her busy, no nonsense life, when suddenly she finds herself kidnapped by the hottest son of a bitch she's ever seen. She fee...
150K 4.6K 42
I could feel its presence from behind me. I tried walking faster, but I could feel it slowly pacing near me. I turned around, expecting a dark, hide...
3M 105K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...
532 46 32
Jade Covenington was your average everyday model, well, except for one thing. She was a werewolf, and she had a child. Her daughter was 3 years of ag...