Mrs. & Mrs. Kim| Jensoo

By Adeptarmy11

Jennie and Jisoo Kim, a couple in a stagnating marriage, live a deceptively mundane existence. However, each... More

Characters.
Prolouge: Five or Six Years?
Ch 1. Meet The Kims.
Ch 2. My Idiot.
Ch 3. I Love Her.
Ch 5. Playing With Fire.
Ch 6. Killing me Softly.
Ch 7. Lovers Quarrells.
Ch 8. 07.07.12.
Ch 9. Bait.
Ch 10. When Mess Meets Disaster.
Ch 11. The Last Stand.
Ch 12. The One with the Blob.
Ch 13. The One with the Car.
Ch 14. The one with Hello Kitty.
Ch 15. The one where Jennie Finds out.
Ch 16. The one with the Ex wife.
Ch 17. The one with Jealous Jisoo.
Ch 18. The one where Eden is Taken.
Ch 19. The one with the new Leader.
Ch 20. The one with the Brother.
Ch 21. The one with the Ex Boyfriend.
Ch 22. The one with the Broken Nose.
Ch 23. The one with Taeil Grayson Kim.
Ch 24. The one with The fantasy.
Ch 25. The one with The End.

Ch 4. Last Words.

8.7K 502 264
By Adeptarmy11

JENNIE 💍
The Next Day;

"Alright Ladies, you know the drill." Jennie commands, opening the door to their house.

All of the members of the Blacklabel Unit stood behind her. They were to search every inch of the house for information on Jisoo, whether Jennie liked it or not. A job was a job after all.

"Search matchbooks, receipts, anything that has Jisoo's name on it." Chaeyoung instructs the girl's.

With that the girl's spread out and search the house.

•••

Jennie crosses her arms as she scans the empty room. The only thing in it being a white dresser. It was going to be a nursery.

Key word; was.

Jisoo and her had had a talk regarding having kids sometime within the next year. Her wife had been so excited she had cleared out the whole room and painted the walls Yellow claiming it was gender neutral and cute.

"You don't love her." Jennie tells herself.

The more she tells herself the more she doubts it. She wasn't supposed to love her. You're not supposed to feel anything for your target. No remorse, No guilt, No feelings.

She tries to convince herself that that's how it's supposed to be, but then she remembers Jisoo's stupid happy smile when she surprised Jennie with the room. She has to remind herself that it wasn't just her that was lying. It was Jisoo too.

Her fingers play with the wedding ring she's had difficulty taking off. Removing it means putting her relationship with Jisoo behind her for good. Dead or alive Kim Jisoo was still her wife. And for that reason she leaves it on.

Wiping the tear that had managed to slip out she leaves the room only to pause in the hall when she sees Wendy ripping up the stuffed Bear she had won at the carnival way back on their first date.

They've been lying since they met. It's only fair that it be included in the evidence.

It doesn't hurt her any less though.

You don't love her.

Closing her eyes she turns her head away from the sight. A shaky breath escapes her lips. She heads to the Master bedroom to see Yeri, Irene and Seulgi sitting on the bed watching tv.

"What are you guys doing?" Jennie asks.

"Watching your wedding video. Background info on the target." Irene says.

Jennie's eyes fall to the tv. The video is of their first dance, Jisoo is spinning her around with a bright smile. They both look happy.

But she remembers that everything is a lie.

You don't love her.

Jennie snatches the remote from Irene. "This room is under wraps." She says, nodding for them to leave.

The three do so without hesitation leaving Jennie in the room alone. Looking at the tv their dance is coming to an end. She's watched the video enough to know that Jisoo is about to kiss her.

She turns it off before it happens.

•••
JISOO 💍

The older girl returns to the house in the afternoon when it's seemingly empty. Taking the free opportunity she walks up to the Jung's house and knocks on the door.

"Howdy neighbour!" Chris smiles.

Jisoo does her best not to roll her eyes. Instead she fakes a smile. "Chris! How about that house tour you've been begging for?"

•••

"Oh my god I can't believe I've never been in here before." Chris sighs in awe as Jisoo lets him into the house.

With Chris here Jennie wouldn't be able to kill her. He served as protection so to speak, just for the time being. Jisoo just needed to check her armoury in the garage and retrieve a few things before Jennie came back.

"Wow, look at these floors. Are they laminate?" Chris asks.

"Red oak Chris, red oak." Jisoo pats her shoulder as she walks by him. The house seems to be empty of anyone else.

"Oh there it is, you won the Master's Golf tournament this year." Chris says while admiring the trophy.

"Again. Don't worry it'll be on your mantel next year." Jisoo fakes a laugh from the kitchen. It seems every weapon she's hid in the house is gone. "Hey Chris!"

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna head to the garage real quick, feel free to look around."

•••

The moment she opens the garage door she sighs. "Oh no no no." She shakes her head while stepping in. Triggering the secret door she steps inside to see that everything has been completely cleared out.

Her millions of dollars worth of technology and weapons are gone. The only thing left being empty shelves.

Jisoo was a big tech nerd, and Jennie had just stolen her babies. Programs she had spent months perfecting. Weapons the military wishes they could get their hands on. And most importantly her collection of TVXQ Merchandise. Banging her head against the door she grumbles.

"Son of a bitch."

•••
JENNIE 💍

"Target profile is our top priority." Jennie tells her teams. "Credit cards, cell phone taps. Be sure to audio scan civilian frequencies."

"With?" Seulgi asks.

"Search the data base." Jennie says.

"For what, Kim Jisoo?" Wendy asks. There had to be at least a thousand Kim Jisoo's in the province.

Jennie sighs. "Just find her."

"...uh Jennie?" Chaeyoung says from her computer.

"What?"

"I think I found her."

"Where?"

"Here." Chaeyoung bites her lip nervously while displaying it on the big screen.

[Heat Sensor Breach Detected] The security system informs.

The phone starts ringing and Jennie puts it on speaker knowing exactly who it was.

"I thought I told you not to bother me at the office honey." Jennie answers in a sarcastically sweet voice.

"Well you are still Mrs Kim." Jisoo says from inside the vents.

"And I was before I married you." Jennie smartly replies.

Jisoo lets out a breathy laugh. "Careful Jen, I can press the button anytime anywhere sweetheart." She warns.

"Baby you couldn't find the button with both hands and a map." Jennie smiles.

"Last warning. You need to disappear."

"No." Jennie says. "You really expect me to roll over and play dead?"

[Breach Zone Clear]

"Well you should be used to it after five years of marriage."

"Six." Jennie clenches her jaw. "And I'm not leaving."

"Uhuh. Anywhere, anytime."

[Intruder Detected]

"Evacuate Plan C." Jennie tells her team. With that the alarm sounds off and all Blacklabel Unit agents start to clear out.

They wipe out all computer information and smash the windows open. Preparing their zip lines they aim their hooks to the building across from theirs. Within the minute the girls are all cleared out.

Jennie is the last to go. Turning her head she hears the vent being kicked open before Jisoo jumps out of it holding a Pistol aimed directly at her.

She knows Jisoo won't shoot. Sending her a smirk over her shoulder, Jennie locks the zip line into place before pushing herself out the window.

Jisoo runs after her with her gun in hand but she knows she's too late. Sticking her head out the window she sees Jennie standing on the ledge of the building across the street. She has a cocky grin plastered on her face. One Jisoo knew all too well.

"Chicken shit!" Jisoo shouts childishly out the window.

"Pussy!" Jennie shouts back.

"You are what you eat!" Jisoo makes a 'V' sign with her fingers sticking her tongue between them.

"Fuck You!" Jennie flips her off.

"Unnie, stop flirting come on!" Chaeyoung pulls her away.

•••
JISOO 💍

"You're telling me you had a shot at her and you didn't take it?" Lisa paces her living room with a shotgun in hand. "You are insane. You're complaining about her stealing your stuff but you're trying to tell me you didn't take her out."

"Nope." Jisoo sighs, flipping the page of her magazine.

"Now she's a problem for both of us. My house is now priority one." Lisa says frantically while looking out the window.

"She stole my TVXQ light stick. She owes me a new one." Jisoo mutters from the couch.

"Will you shut up about the damn Lightstick! They gave you 48 hours to kill this chick or they kill you. What are you at now? 23? 22?"

"18 and change."

"...you got 18 hours until they close the book on both of you and you're sitting here reading a magazine?!"

"NOONA!" Bam Bam calls from upstairs making Lisa jump, immediately cocking her shotgun.

"BAM! We're on high alert here! I ALMOST KILLED YOU RIGHT THERE! YOU DO NOT EVEN REALIZE!" Lisa shouts.

"Nevermind!"

"I am so done playing games with this broad. You gotta take this bitch out now. She's not your wife, she's the enemy!"

"Why's your brother here anyways?" Jisoo ignores her paranoid ramblings.

"She could be outside my house right now!"

"I think you're overreacting."

"Overreacting...overreacting! I haven't had sex in a week! And every time it's close to happening you show up at my door because your wife tried to kill you!" Lisa points a finger in her face.

Jisoo slowly moves it aside with her hand. "I know where she is Lisa."

•THE NEXT DAY•
Blackbow Condos, Seoul City.

Disguising herself as a construction worker Jisoo easily walks through the site. She's located at Blackbow Condos, currently still being built in the downtown area of Seoul.

"Your wife has an odd obsession with Black." Lisa comments from her ear piece.

"I thought you said she wasn't my wife. She's the enemy." Jisoo says while clicking the button to the elevator.

"You know, you should be nicer to me. I'm the only one helping you." Lisa says.

"Would you like a sticker?" Jisoo smiles when the elevator dings.

"As if you'd be genuine enough to give me a sticker." Lisa says making her laugh.

"Did you end up having sex, now that I'm gone?" Jisoo teases.

"Chaeyoung practically ripped my clothes off."

"I have a hard time believing you. You married the Reverend's daughter remember?"

"Yeah and you married your murderer." Lisa retorts.

"Ouch. Harsh." Jisoo says making Lisa scoff. The elevator suddenly comes to a stop causing Jisoo's smile to fade.

"Miss there seems to be a problem with your elevator. Would you like an engineer to come up and take a look?" A voice says through the intercom.

It's unusually deep and Jisoo knows it's been altered. Smiling to herself she spots a small camera in the corner.

"Take your time I'm really quite content." Jisoo grins.

"Are you really comfortable?"

"Jendeukie~ is that you sweetheart?" Jisoo smiles up at the camera while adjusting her sunglasses.

"First and last warning Jichu. Get out of town." Jennie says in an equally sweet voice.

"You know I'm not going anywhere."

"Well so you say, but right now you're trapped in a steel box hanging 76 floors over nothing but air."

"Oh so this is a trap." Jisoo says in faux fascination.

"She's in elevator three." Irene informs.

"It's never gonna work honey. It's never gonna work because you constantly underestimate me." Jisoo says looking straight into the camera.

"Do I?"

"You have no idea who I am, you have no idea what I'm capable of."

"Well back at you baby." Jennie says.

"Let me guess. Charges on a counter balance cable a few more on the secondary and primary brakes...maybe?" Jisoo says smugly.

"She found them." Irene says.

"Thank you." Jennie says. "Did you also get the base charge on the principle cable?"

Looking around the elevator, Jisoo's lack of answer means that she didn't.

"Promise to leave town or I'll blow it." Jennie warns.

Removing her glasses, Jisoo looks back up into the camera knowing Jennie was watching her. "Okay. I give up....Blow it." She demands.

Her reply causes Jennie to be taken back. "What?"

"Go on, blow it."

"You think I won't?" Jennie says unbelievably.

"I—yeah I think you won't." Jisoo nods.

"Okay. Five, four, any last words?"

"The new curtains are ugly." Jisoo says.

"Goodbye Jisoo."

Irene clicks the button causing the elevators charges to go off and fall down the 76 storey shaft.

Jennie's eyes widen and she leans forwards to look at the cameras seeing only static. She looks over at Irene. "What the hell was that?"

"What? You said goodbye." Irene shrugs.

Slamming the laptop shut Jennie kicks the door open out of their disguised food truck. Sure enough the elevator was in bits once it hit the ground.

It all seemed surreal. Almost as if it was too easy. The longer she stared at the wreck the more constricted her throat felt. She did it.

She killed Kim Jisoo.

Her wife.

The only person she had ever had a real relationship with. The only person she had ever loved.

And now she was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 8.6K 30
[BLACKPINK] Kim Jisoo X Jennie Kim
105K 4.9K 24
Jennie kim, a girl who is forced to marry kim seok-jin to make her family's company even better. She tried to like the guy but she found herself more...
276K 9.1K 43
Jennie Kim is the CEO of YG Entertainment, one of the biggest entertainment companies in South Korea making her one of the richest people alive. Whe...
213K 8.3K 26
DOCTOR AU • Love Triangle (Nayeon, Jennie, Jisoo) • Top Soo • Chaelisa • BTS • EXO I can't come up with a good summary right now.