Youtuber Sitting

Por EmbodiedInsanity

** SEQUEL TO EGO DAYCARE ** Just over a year ago, Markiplier and Jacksepticeye were forced to take care of a... Más

Prologue
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Epilogue

Day 9

2.2K 84 638
Por EmbodiedInsanity

Yawning, Amy made her way downstairs, in search of something. She was half asleep and not entirely sure what she wanted, but she wanted something. Making her way into the kitchen, she found Wilford Warfstache, sprawled out on his back on the kitchen floor, and frowned. Making her way over, she leaned down, shaking him gently. "Will? Willy!"

Slowly his eyes opened and he groaned, then smiled. "Oh... hey."

"Are you okay?" Amy frowned. "You're on the floor..."

Wilford grunted, and looked around, then nodded. "So I am."

"Are you gonna get up?" Amy shifted from foot to foot.

"Eventually." Wilford nodded.

Biting her lip, Amy stared down at him as he just grinned. "I'm thirsty."

Wilford groaned. "Eventually, is now." He stretched, before getting to his feet. "Chocolate milk?"

Amy grinned. "Yes, please!"

Digging around in the cupboards, Wilford found the chocolate syrup and started making her a glass. "Amy... do you think I'd make a good dad?"

"I don't know." Amy shrugged.

Glancing down at her, Wilford nodded. "Did you have fun yesterday?"

"Yeah!" Amy giggled. "A lot of fun."

Handing her the glass of chocolate milk, Wilford grinned. "Good." He bit his lip watching the doorway a minute and then crouched down. "Would you guys want to be kids for a few days longer?"

Amy frowned. "It's fun... but King isn't King anymore. So we have to be adults again."

Smiling, Wilford shook his head. "It's GOOD for King to be serious for a bit. Then when he's back to normal, he'll appreciate it more. They're fine. You trust me, don't you?"

Amy hesitated a moment, staring at her chocolate milk, then smiled nodding. "Yeah. I trust you."

Grinning, Wilford stood again. "So... what if we went on a trip?"

"A trip?" Amy gasped.

"Mmhm. We could go... camping! With camp fires and marshmallows." Wilford smiled.

"Yes!" Amy grinned. "Mark doesn't get outside enough!"

Chuckling, Wilford nodded his head. "Perfect. Should we go wake them up and get ready to go?" Nodding her head, Amy headed back to the bedroom, Wilford following close behind.

Amy crawled up into the bed, waking Mark. Yawning, he stared up at her sleepily. "What?"

"We're going camping!" Amy grinned.

"I don't wanna-" Mark started, before Amy covered his mouth to quiet him.

"We can sleep under the stars." Amy pointed out.

Mark pulled her hand off his mouth, gasping. "Oh!" He sat up, staring at Wilford. "We can?"

"Of course." Wilford nodded, glancing over his shoulder.

Mark sighed. "I guess we should ask King... and maybe Dark. They want us to be adults again."

Wilford grinned, looking back to Mark. "I asked them, they said a couple of days of camping would be fine."

"Oh yeah?" Mark grinned, shaking Jack. "Sean! You wanna sleep under the stars?"

"I AM sleeping." Jack whined, pulling away from him.

Wilford smiled. "Do you want to go camping?"

Jack sat up, grinning. "Can we climb trees? Can we make a tree fort?!"

Wilford shrugged his shoulders, tilting his head. "Sure."

"Yes!" Jack giggled, then frowned. "But... we have to get big again. The community needs me."

"Anti's taking care of them. They think he's you anyway. He's scaring them a little bit, but they all seem to love it. He's even been responding to comments, and twitter and everything. They'll be fine for a few more days." Wilford explained.

Jack bit his lip, then grinned. "Well... I guess that's okay. They do like being scared by Anti."

Robin nodded sleepily. "Mmhm. They like making theories about it too."

"They must be having a blast!" Jack giggled.

"See? So it's okay for you to... extend this little vacation." Wilford wiggled his mustache. When Jack nodded, Wilford set to work, packing up their things and led them down to the kitchen. "Now you all just... wait here a moment." He snuck to the recording room and leaned in the doorway. Anti was wrapped and buried under a comforter on one side of the air mattress while Jameson was sprawled out, covered with a sheet on the other side. Creeping over, Wilford kept a close eye on Anti as he gently tapped Jameson's shoulder. As the mute's eyes opened, Wilford held a finger to his lips, then grabbed Jameson's arm and smoothly pulled him up, off the mattress. He froze as Anti squirmed around, his glitches flashing through the comforter, then he settled and Wilford sighed with relief as he led Jameson out.

"We're going camping, old boy." Wilford grinned, heading back towards the kitchen. Jameson rose an eyebrow, pointing between himself and Wilford. "Yeah, us... and..." Wilford held his arms out, gesturing to the children.

"Hi Jameson!" Jack grinned.

Jameson's usual smile faded. He made his way over to Jack, holding his hand out, and Jack happily took it. Looking up at Wilford, Jameson gently tugged Jack towards the living room.

"James!" Wilford grabbed his shoulder. "Just let me explain." He glanced down. "Little Sean, you just wait the others."

Jack frowned. "Does Jameson not want to come?"

"Just... give us a moment." Wilford winked, ushering Jack back towards Mark, before he pulled Jameson aside. Jameson frowned, pointing to the living room. "I know... I know they're upset." Wilford promised. "We did this, so we could hang out, right?" Wilford grinned, and Jameson sighed silently, slowly nodding. "If we change them back today, they're going to make you go home. You know that. Are you really ready to go back so soon?" Biting his lip, Jameson shook his head. "Dark worries... he's a worrier. Chase is getting a bit grumpy, and King's acting his age for once." Wilford chuckled. "They'll be fine another few days. We'll take the kids with us, so they won't even be able to complain that we stuck them with the kids!"

Jameson looked towards the kids, then back to Wilford. He mimed holding a bottle and pretended to drink, before shaking his head. "Yeah, yeah... we'll be... res-pon-sible." Wilford groaned. "We can have a bonfire, sleep under the stars... do... other things people do when they're camping." Wilford narrowed his eyes, then grinned. "We need to get some supplies and find a campsite, but it should be a good time."

Finally Jameson smiled slightly, giving a nod. He held a finger up and dashed off, returning with his bag. Setting it at Wilford's feet, he held his finger up again and crept into the living room. Eyes widened, Wilford leaned in the doorway, watching as Jameson crept over and very gently pulled the inhaler out of Chase's pocket, holding it up to show Wilford. "Ah..." Wilford turned, walking back to the kitchen and leaned down in front of Mark. "Aren't you on drugs?"

"I have special pudding." Mark grinned.

Amy walked over pointing at the pill bottles on the counter. "They're here, Willy!"

"Thank you." Wilford stood and walked over, patting Amy's head. He grabbed the pill bottles and a couple packages of pudding, tucking them into one of the bags. "Okay. Let's go... before everyone wakes up."

"Why?" Mark tilted his head.

Wilford chuckled. "We don't want them to be too jealous of all the fun we're going to have!"

"Oh! Okay." Mark nodded.

Smiling, Jameson slung a few bags over one shoulder before reaching for Jack's hand again. The boy gripped tightly and Jameson nodded at Robin, who giggled, taking Jack's other hand. Jameson led them out to the car, and Wilford followed, ushering Mark and Amy out as he brought the other bags.

"Chica!" Mark gasped.

"Dark will take care of Chica and Henry." Wilford promised.

Amy smiled. "Dark does really love them. Maybe it'll make everyone less sad that they're not coming camping."

"I guess." Mark pouted.

Wilford got them all settled and climbed into the driver's seat, Jameson sliding into the passenger seat. The mute's leg bounced and he tapped his fingers on the door handle. "What's up with you?" Wilford smirked, backing out of the driveway. Jameson looked over at him, glancing into the back seat at the kids, then back to Wilford. "They're fine. It's fine. We'll change them back in a few days." As they headed to the store, Wilford could hear the soft chatter of the kids discussing what they would do while camping and tapped Jameson's knee before putting his hand back on the wheel. "Do you still have his phone?" He asked softly.

Jameson nodded, pulling a cell phone out of his pocket. Wilford looked at him, then back at the road. "Let the people close to him know that he's still vacationing in America with Mark. You remembered to send that text a few days ago right?" Biting his lip, Jameson nodded, typing into the phone. Wilford pulled a phone out of his pocket and slipped it into Jameson's lap. "Let Mark's mother, and Tyler know he's having a good time on his creative hiatus. Alright?" Jameson nodded, texting madly. "Short texts... this is Mark."

"What?" Mark called, hearing his name.

"Nothing!" Wilford grinned, glancing in the rear view mirror. "We're almost to the store. What are we getting for camping?"

"Marshmallows!" Jack screamed. "I had a smore in the microwave once! I need more!"

"That's why they'wre called smowres. You always want some mowre!" Mark giggled.

Amy cleared her throat. "We need sleeping bags... and bug spray."

"And food..." Robin squirmed, tugging at his seat belt.

"Yes! Yes..." Wilford nodded, pulling into a parking lot. "Alright, so Mark can get-"

Jameson grabbed Wilford's arm, shaking his head when he got the mad man's attention. He held his pointer finger and thumb close together. "Tiny." Wilford muttered, then looked into the back seat. "Are you all too small to shop on your own?"

"I can do it!" Mark grinned.

Amy's eyes widened. "I don't wanna get lost..."

Jameson tugged at Wilford again, shaking his head. "Too little to shop alone. Okay!" Wilford chuckled climbing out of the car. "We'll stay together then."

Mark pouted at Amy. "I could have done it."

"You would have gotten lost." Amy sighed.

"Or like died." Jack giggled. "You already broke your arm, and got bit by a squirrel!"

Mark pouted, as Wilford undid their seat belts and helped Mark and Amy out of the car. Jameson got Jack and Robin, grabbing each by a hand, then looked up at Wilford. He motioned to Mark and Amy with a head nod, before holding up his hands, clutched around Jack and Robin's. "Ah... hand holding. Right." Wilford mumbled, taking Mark and Amy by the hands. "See? We can be responsible."

Jameson shook his head, heading inside, though he couldn't help but smile at Wilford's antics. Jameson hesitated inside the door, looking around for an indication of where camping stuff might be, as Wilford grabbed a cart. He lifted Mark into the basket, and then Amy. "Shuttle service." He smirked.

"Yes!" Jack giggled holding his arms up, and Wilford lifted him into the cart, and then Robin.

Jameson looked at the cart, filled with kids, and his chest bounced slightly as he laughed, going to grab another cart, that they would actually be able to put things in. They pushed the carts around the store, getting camping supplies and food. When they got to the cash, Wilford rose an eyebrow, noticing all the candy and toys in with the kids. "Where did all of that come from?" He chuckled.

Leaning back Jameson grinned, waggling a finger at the kids. "Look at this yoyo!" Mark held it up.

"I just got cookies." Jack pouted.

"I told them not to!" Amy bit her lip.

Mark narrowed his eyes, turning to her. "Nuh huh!"

Robin giggled, holding onto a tub of bubbles tightly. "Ah, why not." Wilford shrugged, throwing all the things up on the belt. "You're paying anyway Mark."

Mark gasped. "I am?"

"Yeah." Wilford flashed a credit card, winking.

"Well I shoulda got MOWRE stuff then!" Mark whined.

Wilford chuckled. "Later! Later. We have to get out to a camping site!"

Meanwhile, at the house, King had checked high and low, including the back yard with the now deflated bouncy castle. He was determined to find Wilford himself before worrying Chase. When he checked Mark's bedroom and found the kids missing though, that was the last straw. "Chase!" He screamed, running into the living room.

Chase sat up, gasping. "What?"

"He's... he's gone." King panted.

Chase groaned. "Did you check the back yard?" He muttered, walking towards the back door.

"I did. Chase?" King whined. "The kids... are gone."

Chase froze, turning to face him. "Mark and Sean?"

King nodded, swallowing hard. "Gone. Robin and Amy too."

"Maybe Dark and Anti have them." Chase gasped, rushing to the recording room.

Groaning, King followed. "Is that better?"

"Yes!" Chase threw the door open, shaking his head. "Jameson is gone. Anti is-" The lump on the mattress moved, glitching and Chase sighed. "Anti! Please tell me you know where Sean is."

"I don't know. In bed?" Anti growled, slowly pulling the covers down off his face. "Jamie already up?"

"We don't know." Chase muttered, running off.

"The kids are gone." King mumbled. "Not in bed. Wilford's gone... now Jameson... you get it." He turned, following after Chase.

Chase threw open the spare room door, Darkiplier sitting up in the bed to stare at him. "You gave him a day! You gave him a day, and now we're all doomed!" Chase screamed.

Dark rose an eyebrow. "That seems a bit dramatic."

King leaned in the doorway, panting. "Wilford's gone... and Jameson, and the kids."

Dark looked between them, nodding his head. "We will find them. Wilford will not let anything happen to Mark."

"Oh yeah, sure... until Mark says the wrong thing and he shoots him!" Chase gasped.

Pulling out his cell phone, Dark cleared his throat. "You are over reacting."

"Over reacting?!" Chase yelped, crossing the room to the bed and leaned closer to him. "We know we're changing! We have no idea what happens if they stay as kids... or... if something happens to them. You and your merry band of psychopaths keep fucking this up!"

Dark glared at him, his aura flickering around him, rising higher. "Back. Up."

King made his way over, gently pulling Chase back by the shoulders. "Okay Chase, okay."

"I will remind you that your precious Jameson is also involved, and Anti would already have Jack gutted, had I not been standing in his way. We are all in this together. Stop trying to pick sides." Dark growled.

Chase gritted his teeth. "Find them!"

Dark lifted up his phone, waving it. "I have the best personal investigators on the case."

"Who?!" Chase screamed.

King sighed. "Google?"

"Google." Dark nodded, and Chase seemed to relax.

"Google..." Chase closed his eyes. "Google will find them."

Dark got up out of the bed, walking into the closet, despite it not being a walk in closet and walked out in a suit, adjusting his tie. "If anyone can... it will be Google."

Wilford chuckled, looking over the collapsing structure. "Sure, a tent." Jameson shook his head, grabbing the box and pointed to the instructions. "I don't NEED those." Wilford tossed his head, staring at the tent again. Jameson smirked, stepping closer and pushed the box in front of Wilford's face until he heard him giggle. "Fine! You fabulous bastard, give it here!" Wilford took the box, looking over the instructions and shrugged his shoulders. "I was close..."

Jameson looked back to the tent and shook his head.

"It's cause your arm is broken!" Jack squealed, drawing Wilford and Jameson's attention. He was hanging on a branch, halfway up a rather large tree, screaming down at Mark, who was sitting with Robin on the first branch. Amy was standing at the base, shifting from foot to foot nervously.

Wilford wiggled his mustache, taking in the panicked look on Jameson's face. "He can get down from there, right?" Jameson looked at the mad man, hitting his arm before running over to the tree. "Sean!" Wilford called, following Jameson over. "You can get down from there, right?"

Jack looked down at them, eyes wide as he clung to the tree branch. "Y-y-you look t-tiny." He whimpered. "I'm high up!"

"Yeah..." Wilford shifted. "Really high up! You uh, you can get down, huh kid?"

"I don't th-think I can m-m-move." Jack dug his nails into the bark of the tree, shaking.

Jameson tapped his hand nervously against Wilford's arm and the mad man chuckled. "What do you want me to do?" Eyes wide, Jameson pointed into the tree. "Up there?" Wilford squinted his eyes and Jameson nodded.

Wilford groaned, pulling himself up on the first branch, and grabbed Mark, handing him down to Jameson, who set him on the ground, then he passed him Robin. Wilford stood up on the branch, reaching for the next, and then was suddenly seated on the branch beside Jack. Jameson jumped a little, clamping a hand over his chest. "So, this was a bad idea." Wilford smirked.

"Wilford!" Jack gasped, letting go of the branch to hug Wilford, tightly gripping his shirt.

"How'd ya get this high?" Wilford sighed.

"I was c-climbing." Jack whimpered.

Wilford nodded, pulling Jack against himself. "Must be a strong little guy."

"Y-yeah." Jack nodded, before screaming as he felt a second pair of hands on him. Jameson frowned, and as Jack noticed who it was, he turned, grabbing onto him. "We- we were in the t-tree." Jack whimpered. Jameson just nodded his head, holding the boy close as he rubbed his back, looking towards the car.

"I got him." Wilford pointed out. "This is still going to be fun James... don't you worry." Wilford patted his shoulder, ushering the other kids over towards the disastrous tent.

Jameson sat down on a log around the fireplace, offering a reassuring smile to the others as they sat down. Robin got up again, following Wilford to the tent. "Do you need help?"

"Suuuure." Wilford purred, starting to rearrange tent poles.

Dark was sitting on the couch, watching Chase pacing the living room. "Google is not powered by kinetic energy."

"What?" Chase glared at him.

"That is not helping." Dark explained.

"Neither is your attitude!" Chase snapped.

Anti rolled his eyes. "You're getting on MY nerves with your fucking attitude Chase, does that tell you something?"

Chase grunted. "That you're becoming a little bitch?"

"I'm gonna knock him out." Anti hissed, getting up.

"He's not himself!" King yelped, grabbing Anti's shoulder.

"Let go of me, squirrel boy." Anti turned to face him, baring his teeth.

King sighed, stepping back. "Just... let him pace. It's making him feel better."

Somewhere in the woods, the tent finally looked like a tent, and Jack had finally gotten over his realization that he had a fear of heights. Now they were playing tag, darting through the trees, all dodging Jameson, who had been deemed 'it'. The mute had been the last to scream "not it". In fact, he hadn't screamed it at all. The monochromatic man didn't seem to mind though, a smile plastered on his face as he chased the kids around the trees, keeping a few paces behind them.

Suddenly Robin screamed. "Sean's doing that thing where he doesn't breathe again!"

Jameson quickly darted over, dropping on his knees beside them. He pulled the inhaler out of his pocket and held it to Jack's lips, giving a nod and Jack breathed in as Jameson pumped it. Mark, Amy and Wilford gathered around. "I'm not the pwroblem child anymore." Mark smiled.

Amy nudged him with her elbow. "That's not nice!"

Jack leaned into Jameson, laying his head on his shoulder and Jameson looked up at Wilford, frowning. Wilford sighed. "He's alright. Aren't you alright Sean?"

Nodding his head, Jack was still clinging to Jameson. "Yeah..."

Wilford patted Jameson's head. "Everything's fine old boy. Don't you think we can do this?" Jameson tilted his head, shrugging. Wilford smiled. "Well, I know we can. Warfstache knows best, alright?" Jameson smiled ever so slightly and nodded.

Standing again, Jameson took Jack's hand keeping him close. He smiled at Wilford, pointing to the fire pit. Wilford nodded. "Yeah, we can start the fire now. Do you guys wanna cook your own hot dogs for dinner?"

"Yeah!" Mark grinned.

"Okay." Robin giggled.

Jack just leaned into Jameson, looking up at him. "I miss Chase." Jameson bit his lip, frowning. He nodded his head, picking the boy up and rubbed his back as he carried him.

Robin ran over to their bags, digging around until he found what he was seeking and walked back over, holding the green plushie out. "Sean, do you want Sam?"

Jameson gave Robin a warm smile as he took the plushie and held it out to Jack. "Sam!" The boy smiled, hugging it close and Jameson patted Robin's head.

"You're welcome." Robin grinned.

Wilford started the fire, and somehow, the kids were able to cook their own hot dogs, and marshmallows for their smores, without anyone getting injured. Jack seemed to bounce back as soon as he hand the concoction of graham crackers, marshmallow and chocolate in his hands. Wilford told a few spooky campfire stories, that Jameson interrupted several times, and forced the mad man to revise. Then they laid out all of the sleeping bags OUTSIDE of the tent that took so long to build, and settled in to fall asleep under the stars.

Jameson grabbed a notepad he'd gotten when they were in the store and wrote out, 'Maybe we should take them back tomorrow'.

Wilford read the note and frowned. "You're that worried?" Jameson nodded and Wilford leaned over, patting his shoulder. "You weren't sure about that party in the abandoned warehouse either, and how did that turn out?" A large smile slowly formed on Jameson's face and Wilford winked. "Trust me, old boy. We'll take them back... the day after tomorrow. How about that? In the evening. That gives us a good couple of days out here."

Jameson thought it over then nodded, closing his notebook and tucked it under his sleeping bag.

Chase had eventually gotten too tired to pace and was sitting on the couch, staring at the wall. King sighed. "Are we really not going to do anything about this? I think he's broken." He waved a hand in front of the man's face for the third time that evening.

Dark shrugged, Chica squirming around in his lap. "What do you want us to do?"

"He hates me." Anti whined as Henry jumped out of his lap again.

"You are too tense." Dark cautioned, patting his lap as Henry ran back to him. Scooping the pup up again, he settled him in Anti's lap. "Henry, stay."

As Henry went to move, Anti tried to hold onto him. "No! Love me you furry shit monster!"

Dark chuckled. "I am sure he loves being called that."

Anti let go, watching Henry leap out of his lap and dart behind the couch. "He's broken. Let me see that one." He held his arms out for Chica, and Dark swatted his hands away.

"No." Dark growled.

"Daaaaaark!" Anti whined.

King sighed, sitting down beside Chase. "Are you two becoming kids again, because I can't HANDLE that."

Dark glanced over. "No-"

"He's ALWAYS like this. You fuckers just don't see it." Anti hissed, and Dark glared at him. "A selfish fountain of sass." Anti growled, looking back at him.

King tilted his head. "What do you two even do when you hang out alone?"

"Torture and murder." Anti smirked.

Dark groaned. "We watch movies, and discuss the fan base."

King smiled. "Aw... you're like normal people?"

"Fuck, no! Look, shut your fucking mouth, nut muncher. I've heard enough out of you." Anti hissed, then glared at Dark. "Give me the good dog!"

Dark leaned back, pulling Chica with him and hugged her close. King just shook his head, patting Chase's shoulder. "Are you... still in there? What if I say bro? Bro? Chase, bro?" Chase just continued to stare at the wall, and King sighed, leaning back into the couch.

Henry peaked around the side of the couch and Dark patted the seat beside him, the pup jumping up and curled up next to his leg. Anti glared at him and Dark smirked, petting Chica with one hand and Henry with the other.

After a few hours, the four of them ended up falling asleep in the living room, still waiting for word back from Google.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

106K 3.1K 54
[ REWRITTEN VERSION IS ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT, MORE INFO IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER ] You were an 11 / 12-year-old girl with (h/l), (h/c) hair. You ran a...
175K 8.2K 46
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "AREN'T YOU TEMPTED", PLEASE DO SO. AS THIS WILL MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE TO YOU WHATSOEVER. You decided to: let him stay. Welc...
1.5K 141 28
What if the Septic and Iplier egos were left in a house to fend for themselves without Jack or Mark to watch over them? How would they cope during ki...
18.7K 748 26
Anti's been a very closed and quiet demon ever since something happened, till one day one of his gifts for Marvin turns them all into children, right...