(Sasunaru) Always be yours

By prompty03

Naruto just moved from America, he has no friends, and has already gotten into trouble with some. But sasuke... More

Monday..
First day
Football
Shino
Memories
Itachi?
Sasuke
Sleep-in are great..
A friend
Thank you!
Why...
Evenings
New friends?
New friends Pt 2
New friends pt 3
Drunk
Hangover
Things need to change..
Things need to change..pt 2
Caring
Feelings exposed
Science= boredom
Sleep over
Missing piece
Fix? Or stay..
Over..
Authors note
Karaoke
Karaoke part 2
Why are you here..?
Healing and confession
Gaara
Iruka
Kiss
I forgive him..
Come back
Hair styles
Nightmares
What now?
Shika
Sorry and thank you
NEW ANNOUNCEMENT

Embarressed

8.5K 213 127
By prompty03

Naruto POV:

"So naruto, would you like to introduce your self!?"

"Sure" I said with a sigh not wanting to do this at all.. "um I naruto uzumaki, I've just come from America. Uhh..I love ramen and..ramen?"

I looked around sheepishly noticing how the kids were looking at me..I've made a fool of my self that's for sure. 

"Thanks naruto please take a seat next to uh..sasuke. Up the back."

"Right" I was started walking until I was stopped by a girl with long pink hair, the look she gave me couldn't be to good. She put her leg out making me trip and slam my foreheads the desk. It hurt so much but I brushed her off and walked to my seat. I feel like I've made such a fool of my self already but I didn't really care, I just sat in my seat and stared at the desk in front of me.

The day went on and it was soon time to go home..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 61.4K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
18.7K 889 26
yamaguchi had been bullied his whole life, and abused in multiple ways at home by parents who were always either drunk, high, or stoned. he was depre...
39.6K 2.2K 8
"There were smells. There were noises. There were people. There were animals. There were flowers. There was anger. But there was no color." . . Uchi...