A Witch with Cats

By HogwartsWriter2000

A teenage girl who lives alone receives cats from a break in. Nothing was taken, so does she keep the cats or... More

Cats
Naming
A Friend
Darrien The Douche
Bed
School
One Hell of a Friday
New People
Saving Ashley
Fight (and dance with the devil)
Interesting
Going Back
Mood Swing
Krystal's History
All About Krystal
Sunday
Shopping
Fashion Show
School with Surprises
Home
Party
Thank You
Lockdown
The Mastermind
Explaining
Next School Day
Making Up?
Our Last Day
Goodbye
Battle
Home?
Ceil Phantomhive
A Ball
The Costume Ball
Marriage?!?
First Day
One, Two, He'll be coming for you
The Cinematic Record
Even
End of the Game
Dresses and People
Maid Day #1
Maid Day #2
The Ball
Decisions
Decision Pt. 2
Ciel Ending 1
Sebastian Ending 1
Alois Ending 1
Claude Ending 1
Grell Ending 1
Will Ending 1
Bonus! Undertaker Ending 1
Going Back
Old Friends
Ciel Ending 2
Sebastian Ending 2
Alois Ending 2
Claude Ending 2
Will Ending 2
Bonus! Undertaker Ending 2
Official Ending

Grell Ending 2

147 4 0
By HogwartsWriter2000

  Krystal's P.O.V:

               "Grell?? What are you doing here," I asked, instantly releasing the redheaded fan-boy. "Is it wrong for me to see my favorite person after all these years," he countered with a huge smile. I shook my head before hugging him. "It's nice to see you, but how are you here," I questioned. Grell replied," I waited quite a while, even having to deal with loads of overtime, but all of it was worth seeing you again. When you left, at first I didn't mind. Yes I missed having you around, but I did love my men. However, when I spied on Sebastian my heart didn't beat for him and when I saw William I didn't want to go over and kiss him. The only person that kept coming to my mind was you. I knew then that I loved you and I wish I wasn't so blind before so I could have said this to you earlier. I don't want anyone else, but you, Krystal."
                     "Grell, I had always loved you, but I didn't want to show it since you were into guys too. You seemed like you really liked them so I shut off my feelings for you, but hearing you say those words, makes me have those feelings back. I, will you be able to love me and only me," I questioned," I know you flirted with every male you thought was hot, so I want to know if we got into a relationship, if you'll be loyal to me?" "I will, trust me, as much as I flirted with everyone in the past, you're the only one I want, no, need," he answered. I smiled at him, blushing slightly. Grell tugged me close and we started to kiss.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 17K 34
Selene was walking home from an anime convention when she somehow ends up in the world of black butler. how will she survive living there and what wi...
26.9K 885 15
[Modern Day Black Butler - SebaCiel] After his aunt dropped Ciel off to his new school, Ciel makes a few new friends, but he also meets his first lov...
3.1K 98 20
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED BECAUSE IT NEEDS MAJOR REVISIONS! So this story is unfinished, and I have no plans to finish it! *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。...
20.7K 667 21
A young girl works as an assassin to the Queen. No one knows of her except for the queen and her butler. However, when the queen sends her shadow pup...