A Witch with Cats

By HogwartsWriter2000

A teenage girl who lives alone receives cats from a break in. Nothing was taken, so does she keep the cats or... More

Cats
Naming
A Friend
Darrien The Douche
Bed
School
One Hell of a Friday
New People
Saving Ashley
Fight (and dance with the devil)
Interesting
Going Back
Mood Swing
Krystal's History
All About Krystal
Sunday
Shopping
Fashion Show
School with Surprises
Home
Party
Thank You
Lockdown
The Mastermind
Explaining
Next School Day
Making Up?
Our Last Day
Goodbye
Battle
Home?
Ceil Phantomhive
A Ball
The Costume Ball
Marriage?!?
First Day
One, Two, He'll be coming for you
The Cinematic Record
Even
End of the Game
Dresses and People
Maid Day #1
Maid Day #2
The Ball
Decisions
Decision Pt. 2
Ciel Ending 1
Sebastian Ending 1
Alois Ending 1
Claude Ending 1
Grell Ending 1
Will Ending 1
Going Back
Old Friends
Ciel Ending 2
Sebastian Ending 2
Alois Ending 2
Claude Ending 2
Grell Ending 2
Will Ending 2
Bonus! Undertaker Ending 2
Official Ending

Bonus! Undertaker Ending 1

214 3 0
By HogwartsWriter2000

  Krystal's P.O.V:
              "I choose," before I could finish Undertaker and a woman I hadn't seen appeared in the room, like magic, maybe she was a witch like me. "Hello everyone," the mystery woman greeted. She was young, had curly dirty-blonde locks, pale skin, and dazzling golden eyes. Instantly, the two demons brought out their silverware as well as the reapers their scythes. "Well, that's not very nice to a guest, is it Adrian," the women asked, with a slight pout. Undertaker, who I assumed was Adrian, smiled wide as he replied," Absolutely not, Author-Chan." "Author-Chan," questioned everyone. So called Author-Chan smiled wickedly as she brought out a pencil and started writing on some paper. All of a sudden, the reapers and demon's weapons were gone, replaced by flowers. "Um, what just happened," I asked, tilting my head. Author-Chan giggled as she explained," You see, I'm called Author-Chan for a reason, I make stories you see, just like this one. I can make anyone do whatever I want, whenever I want, if I want something to happen. I can also put myself inside the story I created if I wish as well as create other people and/or bend their personalities and thoughts."
                       "So why are you here, Miss. Chan," questioned Ceil. The woman smirked slightly as she answered," I'm glad you asked, Ceil. You see, this is a story I created, everything that has happened is because I made it happen. I created Krystal, made her personality, her intelligence, everything. Though I didn't create any of you, you're actually from a different story, but I decided to make this story about you and falling in love with my creation. Did you all catch on what I said?" Everyone nodded, though their expressions looked puzzled. "However, my readers have spoken to me and said that they would like Krystal be with Adrian instead; that's why I am here," she explained. "Wait, I don't get a choice," I questioned," that seems rather forceful." "Oh, don't worry dear, I can make you love anyone, you're part of my story. I can even make you have memories that you never had," Author-Chan stated.
                 "Not while we're around," Grell piped up. The Author didn't seem phased by the threat as she wrote down something on the piece of paper. All of a sudden I started to have vivid memories of meeting Undertaker before the carriage, how he made me laugh, how he calmed me down, and how he always took care of me. I start to find myself growing affection for him. "Now none of you will remember any of this and always thought Undertaker was a competitor for her heart," someone stated.
                 I blinked my eyes several times, to see Grell, Will, Sebastian, Claude, Alois, Ceil, and Undertaker sitting in the dinning room chairs. Right, I had to choose who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I stared at Undertaker's gorgeous green eyes. "I choose...Undertaker," I stated, hearing groans of disappointment and disgust. "I knew you'd choose me, love," he said, grabbing my hand," Lets go back to the shop, shall we?" I nodded, leaving my friends behind as I went inside the carriage with the love of my life. As we left, I saw a young women with dirty-blonde curly locks, watching the carriage leave. I blinked once and she was gone, I shook my head thinking it was just my eyes playing tricks on me.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 2.2K 29
Note!!!: I don't own any of the characters in black butler (kuroshitsuji) or any of the original story in back butler (kuroshitsuji). I have my chara...
174K 6.7K 28
A girl is sent to Earth. The first to find her in a forest should take care of her. Not aware of what love is or any feeling. She holds onto her wing...
153K 5.9K 16
[Name] will be given one last chance - an opportunity that only those who are struck by karma receive after death. She shall live again, a divine reb...
32.1K 1.6K 14
Present day AU. Ciel Phantomhive, a boy with traumatic childhood and a dangerous habit starts university after years of being homeschooled. His new f...