Dragonball Mae

By kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... More

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

Zamasu

3.3K 70 7
By kadenzajinx

Bulma and the young Trunks carefully brought the injured saiyans inside. "Trunks give the others a senzu bean while I stop Mae's bleeding."

"What the hell happened to them?!" present Trunks said feeding Goku, Vegeta, and his future self a senzu bean.

"I don't know but hand me those bandages. Once she's stopped bleeding we can wake her enough to give her a senzu bean." Bulma said applying gauze to Mae's shoulder wound.

Goku sat up, the senzu bean taking effect on him. "Mae!" He rushed over and carefully held her.

"Why haven't you given her a damn senzu bean?!" Vegeta said to his wife.

"Does it look like she can eat one? I was focusing on making sure she doesn't bleed out." Bulma said putting the final bandage on.

"Mae, I'm so sorry I couldn't help you." Goku said sadly to his daughter knowing that he had failed her.

"Goku, there's not much you could have done. They could've killed her then and there." Trunks said trying to console Goku.

"If anything, when she wakes this should fuel her to get stronger and go kick their asses." Vegeta said. He knew that his pupil would want to get her revenge.

"Do you really think she should be going back after that?!" Goku glared at Vegeta.

"Of course I do Kakarot. I have been training her all these years. Do you really think I taught her to sit out after taking a beating? No I taught her that when she gets defeated she better get back up and make them pay." Vegeta grinned.

Goku looked back down at his daughter. He realized just how much of her childhood he had missed. She really had spent most of her life training with Vegeta. "Okay then I'll take your word for it."

"Here we can probably give her a senzu bean now." Trunks said handing Goku the bean.

"Here Mae this will help you." He gently shook her awake.

"Ungh," she groaned as her father placed the bean in her mouth. Her body was aching and her face felt like it was on fire. As she chewed and swallowed the bean her pain began to fade and she looked up and saw her father. "Am I dead?"

"No you aren't dead." Goku said smiling at her.

"How did you guys lose to Black with all four of you there?" The young Trunks asked.

"We weren't fighting just Black." Vegeta said to his son.

"Zamasu was there to help him." The future Trunks said.

"Wait, the Kai from the tenth universe was there?" Bulma asked in surprise.

"Black also had a power level we never seen before. He was calling it super saiyan rosé." Mae said. Her body was feeling better so she sat up.

"Super saiyan rosé?! Why would he choose such an odd name and how did Mae end up in such bad shape?" Bulma asked, her clothes were covered in Mae's blood.

"Zamasu and Black pretty much tortured her. I think they were trying to use her to hurt me." Goku said balling his fists. "I think now that we are better we should go for a rematch."

"We have no plan. Besides Zamasu is invincible. How are we supposed to fight against that." Vegeta said glaring at the saiyan.

"We can become invincible ourselves! We'll just bring a crap load of senzu beans!" Goku laughed.

"Speaking of senzu beans how did you manage to forget them?!" The younger Trunks asked.

"He left them in the bathroom!" Bulma yelled at Goku. "How could you have been so irresponsible?!"

"You idiot!" Vegeta snapped.

"Heh heh well I won't forget them this time." Goku giggled.

"Hey dad, can I talk to you real quick." Mae stood up and grabbed onto Goku's shirt. She felt like a small child again.

"Yea sure." Goku said as they walked to a private room.

"I'm sorry that I let them hurt me like that. I just was so scared and I couldn't do anything." Mae said trying to fight back tears.

"It wasn't your fault. They had us all pinned down and weakened. I should have found the strength to save you. I'm the one who should be sorry." Goku said hugging his daughter.

"I just don't want you and Vegeta to think I'm weak," she couldn't hold the tears back anymore. She buried her face in his chest so he wouldn't see her cry.

"I don't think you're weak. Also Vegeta said that you would want to go back. I think he understands your strength more than I do." He put his hand on her head brushing her hair down. "Think about how far you have come. You found your own way to get stronger. I'm sure sneaking away from your mother was no easy feat and going off on your own to train with Vegeta. Especially when I took Gohan to train and you got left behind. You didn't let that stop you from getting stronger."

"You- you know about that?" Mae said looking up at her father in surprise.

"Of course I do. You wouldn't believe the chewing out Chi-Chi gave me. You are a fighter just like me and I couldn't be more proud of you." Goku grinned at her. "When this is all over let's train together okay?"

Mae wiped her tears and nodded, "yea okay!"

"Hey Goku, Mae. The supreme Kai is here looking for you." Bulma walked into the room. Goku and Mae looked at each other and followed her outside where Beerus, Whis, and the supreme Kai, Shin, were sitting.

"What's up?" Goku said walking to the gods.

"A person named Zuno came to see me after someone visited him from the tenth universe." The Kai said.

"You mean someone from another universe came to see master Zuno?!" Bulma said in surprise. She had already met the all knowing Zuno.

"Yes seems your old pal Zamasu decided to come and ask about the super dragon balls. He also asked about you, Goku." Beerus explained while eating his ice cream.

"Why would he ask about dad?!" Mae asked.

"It seems he wanted to learn everything about the man who bested him in combat." Whis said.

"Well we have something we need to share with you as well regarding Zamasu." Vegeta said from behind them. They began to tell the tale of how they fought not only Black but Zamasu as well. They told the gods about Black's super saiyan rosé form and how Zamasu was indestructible.

"Do you have any ideas on what's going on here?" Trunks asked.

"Well I have a theory based on what we know now." Whis said. "Since Zamasu was asking about the super dragon balls and Goku we could assume that..."

"Zamasu is going to wish for Goku Black!" Goku interrupted.

Everyone stared at the saiyan's sudden outburst surprised that he came to this conclusion. "Why would he wish for Kakarot of all people?" Vegeta asked.

"Well, Zamasu is a Kai heralded for his fighting abilities so when Goku beat him in a fight it makes sense he would want a servant with the same combat power." Whis explained.

"So this is all dad's fault?" Mae said flatly. She knew that her father's need to fight everyone could often get them into trouble.

"Hehe sorry about that." Goku shrugged. "So after he wishes for Black he then waits a year and becomes invincible right?"

"That would take a lot of patience from him but yes that's correct." Beerus said. "Then he goes and lays waste to Trunks' future."

"Wait, if he has the time ring, then he doesn't have to wait a year in between wishes. He can just go into the future and make the wish, right?" Mae said rubbing her chin.

"I've said this before only supreme Kai can wear a time ring." Beerus said impatiently.

"We don't know how Black can wear the time ring but Zamasu must either be named supreme Kai or he takes it himself." Trunks said ominously.

"You think he kills the supreme Kai?!" Bulma asked.

"I think he does then he comes and destroys my home, all in the name of divine justice." Trunks began to shake in anger.

"So you think Gowasu is in danger." Whis pondered.

"Usually people who use justice to cause chaos are truly evil." Beerus growled.

"I think we better go and check in with Gowasu. I am concerned for his safety." Whis said.

"I can take you there but remember that the current Zamasu hasn't done anything wrong and we must adhere to that." Shin said.

"I want to go too and look Zamasu right in the face. Before this I thought he was a good guy but I guess not." Goku crossed his arms.

"I'm coming as well." Mae said walking to the Kai.

"Won't you go too Vegeta?" Bulma asked.

"Why should I go? I don't care about some other universes Kai." Vegeta scoffed.

"It's settled then. Let's go." The Supreme Kai said transporting them to the Kai's world in universe ten.

When they arrived they saw Gowasu sitting at a table. "What's up!" Goku greeted the Kai.

"Oh you've come back? Is there something I can do to help you?" The Kai stood to greet them.

"We actually wanted to talk to Zamasu." Whis said.

"Zamasu? Has my pupil done something wrong?" Gowasu asked in a concerned tone.

"He's making a mess in the future!" Goku blurted.

"You be quiet!" Beerus said hitting Goku on the head. "Has Zamasu seemed different recently, Kai?"

"Well he was having doubts recently but we put those doubts to rest. Now he has a clear mind in regards to mortals and what it means to be a Kai." Gowasu explained.

"So nothing about divine justice?" Beerus' eyes narrowed.

"Hmm he was thinking about divine justice but not anymore." Gowasu said.

At that moment Zamasu came walking through the door with a tea cart. "Oh I didn't realize we had guests. The supreme Kai from universe seven and destroyer along with his attendant. You are the saiyan Goku correct? And you, I do not know you." He said looking at Mae.

"This is Mae. She is half human half saiyan and Goku's daughter." Whis explained.

Mae gritted her teeth and bowed to the Kai. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Well what can we do to help you? Last time you visited you wanted to know about a strange person who showed up and about the time ring correct? Have you gotten any more leads?" Zamasu asked while preparing the tea.

"It seems their search has become more focused." Gowasu said to his student.

"Truth be told we came because Goku and Mae kept wanting to fight with you." Beerus chuckled.

"I told them that it wouldn't be a good idea but once these saiyans get an idea in their heads." Whis sighed.

"What are you talking about?!" Goku asked before Beerus hit him on the head again.

"I told you to be quiet!" He growled. "It seems like we are interrupting your tea so we will leave. I'll be sure to give these two a scolding!"

As Beerus and the supreme Kai dragged Mae and Goku out Whis gave the Kai's a gift of tea and pastries. They left the Kai's world and stopped in the middle of space and Whis created a bubble for them to sit in.

"So what do you think?" Shin asked.

"Zamasu is definitely going to kill his master. You could feel the murderous intent coming off of him." Beerus said.

"Are you sure?! Shouldn't we go and help Gowasu?" Mae said urgently.

"Do you think Gowasu knows? I'm a supreme Kai and I couldn't feel anything from him." The Supreme Kai said.

"I don't think he does. Since Lord Beerus is a destroyer it's only natural that he and his attendant can feel things like that." Whis explained.

"All we can do for now is wait and watch." Beerus said.

"What good is it if Gowasu is dead?!" Goku said.

"We have to go and do something!" Mae urged.

"We don't have any proof. As an outside destroyer it would be completely wrong if I killed a deity from another universe." Beerus explained to the saiyans.

Whis used his staff to pull up an image of what was happening with Zamasu and Gowasu. As they watched Zamasu gave the Kai tea and a pastry and then moved behind him. He then brought up his hand and made a knife with his energy and brought it down swiftly killing the supreme Kai.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.1K 96
Sibella- The only daughter of Raaz & Zane - members of Planet Vegeta's Elite Warriors. Planet Vegeta is under attack, everyone is called to fight! Bu...
140K 3.7K 60
*Completed* A prequel to Dragonball Mae. Mae is the daughter of Goku and she is Gohan's twin sister as well. After Goku died fighting Cell, the world...
13.4K 220 102
A young girl from the same future as future Trunks has to deal with the death of her father. Her older brother trains her but is soon killed by the a...
5.4K 125 21
Where Vegeta has an older sister, who is much wiser and stronger than he is. She also tries to hook up with an android