The Hunter of Remnant (RWBY x...

By codwarhero98

As a guardian, your job is to deal with the dark forces that wish to destroy all life in the galaxy. On a mis... More

Bio
Chapter 1
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
1K Reads
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Lemon is here)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Explanation
Christmas special
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Vote
Vote End
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Lemon)
Support
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Support my Sis
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Prepare for sadness)

Chapter 4

4.3K 60 16
By codwarhero98

Y/N POV
Dream

I see my new girlfriend Blake in the distance. I run to her, and I hug her... but I phase through her. I try to grab her hand, but it phases through. I look around, and I see a school burning, and odd creatures and robots attacking other people around me. When I turn back to Blake, she's in a building, facing off against a guy in a black dust coat with a rose on the back. I notice the horns, and I recognize him as Adam Taurus. I hear a scream of pain, and see Blake stabbed. I fall to my knees, and I see him in front of me.

Adam: You are weak, human... you don't deserve her, or the life you were given.

He swings at me, cutting off my head, and I see white. I shoot awake, and I'm breathing heavily. Sweat is dripping from my face and chest, and I grab my neck, making sure I'm okay.

Y/N: I'm okay... I'm good...

Soon after, Blake slowly wakes up, and I chuckle after seeing how messed up her hair is.

Blake: You okay, love?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm okay... just had a bad dream. Go back to sleep, I need some air.

I slowly get up and I walk to the balcony, overlooking Menagerie. After a minute, my ghost materialized next to me.

Ghost: You don't wanna tell her about what you saw in your dream?

Y/N: It's best if she doesn't know...

Ghost: You know she's gonna ask sooner or later, right?

Y/N: And I will tell her when the time comes... for now... leave her be, my friend. I'll tell her when I'm ready.

Ghost: As you wish, guardian.

My ghost soon disappears, and I hear footsteps behind me. I recognize them as Blake's footsteps, and I feel her hug me from behind.

Y/N: Thank you for helping me get used to this world... it means a lot to me.

Blake: You're welcome.

Blake kisses my cheek and shoulder. I turn towards her, and kiss her gently and passionately. She melts into the kiss quickly, and she wraps her arms around my neck. I hold her waist, and slowly break the kiss, looking into her amber eyes.

Blake: Come on, let's go back to sleep.

Y/N: Okay...

I am lead by Blake back to bed, and she lays down first. I lay down next to her, and she cuddles up to my chest, nuzzling and purring as well. I swear, her purring is so damn adorable. How can she be so damn adorable? After a few minutes, I give up on thinking, and I soon fall asleep.

Time skip brought to you by chibi Blake and Y/N wrapped in a scarf asleep

Sunlight soon hits my eyes, and I squint hard. I shield my eyes, and I look out to see the morning sun. I look back, and I see Blake clinging to me, and her ears give a twitch. She soon wakes up and gives an adorable yawn.

Y/N: Morning, kitty~.

Blake: Morning, handsome guardian~.

We share a gentle kiss, and I soon get up from bed. Blake is soon wrapped in the blanket like a sushi roll, and I giggle at the sight. After a minute of stretching, I decided to go get ready for the day. I check by the door, and I see two bags packed and ready for the bullhead to Beacon. I get showered, dressed into my armor, and grab our bags. I drop them off at the front door, and I soon hear Kali and Ghira behind me.

Kali: Oh my... feels like yesterday, you were crashing behind our house, and now you're leaving for Beacon.

Ghira: Indeed. I must say, I never met someone like you before, but I'm proud to have done so.

Y/N: Likewise... dad.

Ghira grew a big smile, and hugged me. I hugged back, but he leaned into my ear with almost a deep whisper.

Ghira: Kali told me about you and my daughter. While I approve it, if you ever lay a hand on her in any harmful way, I will personally hunt you down, and rip you apart myself. Are we clear?

Y/N: Crystal. You have my word that no harm will come to her from me or anyone else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 250 27
Our Guardian arrive to Mistral with his friends, they had rough journey even with their little side adventure. And the return of a fallen sister come...
22.8K 273 16
First ever story You were travelling the universe after your fight with Neo Zeong. You then discovered a portal which lead to Remnant. The people her...
88.8K 1.2K 50
You're a Gamer and you die but get to go to RWBY with a terrifyingly powerful semblance which could end or save Remnant. Also don't crucify me for gr...
56.7K 874 35
An inter-dimensional grenade sends the Reds and Blues to the world of Remnant. When they land, they are met with the distrust, and weird looks. Join...