I Fell For You So Catch Me! N...

By UntaintedBrokenSoul

What happens when you don't even know your a werewolf?Only to find out by stranger that you are one. And the... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Moment!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New covers!!!
Chapter 11
IMPORTANT!!!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Untitled Part 22
Thx you

Chapter 16

631 14 7
By UntaintedBrokenSoul

Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't been able to upload because my stupid brother broke my laptop charger. And I know my writing is strange but bare with me I don't have the time to check it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My mind kept saying Mate but the thought went away pretty quickly when I saw his eyes. They were just so beautiful it was actually breath taking. He smiled and typed somethings into his laptop. 

"Well alright sorry for the wait Tatiana..being a club manager and the head owner makes you crazy with work." 

I nodded thinking yeah sure I know what it's like to run a famouse underground club.

While looking at me he asked "do you mind if I called u Tati?" I shook my head from side to side not caring what he called me. All I wanted was to run in this mans arms and stay there forever.

He grinned and asked if wanted something to drink or eat. I asked for a pepsi and a cheeseburger since I hadn't eaten in a couple hours. Probably within 5 minutes of him asking through his phone I got my order.

After a minute or two I just ate in silence thinking wow I look like an idiot.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There will be more to this I promise I will update 10 new chapters next month. I just don't have the time or energy today. I'm sorry you guys. But I want to do a small contest. 

Rules are that the first person who comments and fans me wins a special chapter to them. 

But also anyone who comments on this chapter will be in a drawing to be put in my book!

Lets just say you could be the mean girl next door or the psycho ex boyfriend!!!

 Maybe even both

But I did want to tell you a spoiler alert for my book!

There will be a baby involved. Just who's is it is the better question?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 428 40
(Rewriting in process) You're a werewolf that is rise in a rouge pack, what happens when you meet your mate and he hates rouge. will he recject you...
627 11 11
I thought I could hide forever, but fate had other plans. I can't remember what it feels like to be happy. I'm sure I felt it long ago, back when I...
5.1K 138 22
what happens when you find out werewolves are real and also you are one of their mate?
77.9K 2.6K 15
There are different sides of the stories. Reasons why decisions have been made. Reasons that even though will hurt someone has to be done. If only yo...