The Compensation Season 2

By a_mean_oh_acid

SEASON TWO! A princess without a crown, A prince by his lineage and ways. He loves her but also hates her. ... More

Prologue
A prince without a crown
Fault in his fate?
A new patient
Unclology
Lost in your thoughts-1
Lost in your thoughts-2
The other side of the story
Seal the deal
A birthday gift
Compensation?
When thought became truth
Your coat met my tea.
Unique
Restless and irritated
We are here to tease you!
A doe, a pack of wolves and a lion.
Angry young ASR
Dignified.
Judgemental
Reasons.
No compromises.
Another point of view.
Turmoil of jewels
Pranks to prey you
Humdardi
Burnt and cooled
Sugar roses
Roses for the topper.
I can't help myself.
Supposed to be mine.
Bitter pasts
Ungrateful.
Insulted
Danced away.
An eye on the jewels.
Left behind.
Imprisoned.
Memories
Guilt
Actual rituals
A wedding night to remember
Morning Blues
Times full of taunts
Chapter 45
46: Lovebirds?
47: Why is the truth always bitter?
48: Kindest of all
49:Eloped
A happy ending

Khushi ki khushi

1.7K 147 32
By a_mean_oh_acid

Chapter26

Khushi ki khushi ( Khushi's happiness)

I came out of the cake shop with a huge chocolate cake in my hands and went inside the auto rickshaw I had asked to wait for myself. I smilingly thought about how happy Amma and Babuji were today morning.

Now I am twenty three! Arre baap re, big age isn't it! And babuji was so happy that he generously gave me Twenty three hundred rupees to spend! He had never handed me out such a big amount of money. Now I had more to spend on the kids in the orphanage.

I reached the orphanage with a couple of balloons and the auto driver helped me carry the cake in.

"Khushi didi!" The children jumped and hugged me."Happy Birthday!" They screamed loudly and greeted me. I was so happy to see them. They were around fifty in total and I knew all of their names and loved them equally. Yet, Aashi was my, you can say favourite because she was my partner in crime. A little prankster just like me!

I took Aashi in my arms and smiled to her "How is the little baby?"

"I am fine! Happy is also fine!" little Aashi said cutely showing her little doll to me. She had named the doll I had donated for her as Happy when I told her that my name means happiness.

She was a little baby of 3 years when I had first seen her. She had pinched my nose, punched my cheeks and called me Kuchi. She had been my favourite since then. She is the youngest here.

I had enquired the authorities about her. They had told me that she was born in the charity section of SSDMH which was meant for the poor section of the society. Her mother died as soon as she was born and the hospital people had no information about her father so they had to shift her to the children's home. She would talk lots and lots but you could never get tired of her.

Now that I am seeing her after such a long time she seems to have grown quite tall. Suddenly I find her face to be very familiar to somebody else. My mind just couldn't figure out whom.

I brought the huge cake to the centre table and told everyone to assemble together so we will cut the cake. But the children insisted on dancing so we decided to do that first.

I took out my phone and handed it out to Sahil, a boy at the orphanage who knew my mobile phone better than me. He played this song.

Khelan kyun na jaaye

Tu hori re rasiya (x2)

Aashi grabbed my hand and brought me to the centre of the hall and started doing some crazy dramatic moves. She made action of having wore a dupatta, which she was waving side wards.

Puchhe hain tohe sari guiya

Kahaan hai Badri ki dulhania

Everybody made hand moves as if they were searching for someone. I too joined their crazy dance.

Kurti pe teri malun gulaal

Rang bata blue ya laal

Air mein tere udte baal

Aaja rang doon dono gaal

Lily, another girl came and rubbed my cheeks like if she was putting gulaal on it.

Are sa ra ra ra.. (x3)

Kabira sa ra ra ra..

Kabir came forward and put a hand on his ear and another up straight like if he was singing. I couldn't resist laughing out aloud after looking at their melodrama.

Baby ke dekhe jhoomke

Laga de chaar thumke

Chhichore nache jamke re

All the children grooved to the peppy beat while I laughingly clapped my hands.

UP mein din dahade

Window aur chath pe taade

Hum dekhe aankhen faade re

Arre arre..

Karan, the eldest of all the children in the orphanage came and bent on one knee and asked me if I would take a dance with him. I laughed and obliged giving my hand into his.

Tujhpe tiki hai meri naughty nazariya..

Tujhko bana kar ke (x3)

Le jayenge Badri ki dulhania

Tujhko bana kar ke

Le jayenge Badri ki dulhania

Rani bana kar ke

Le jayenge Badri ki dulhania

He held my hands and twirled me around making my hair spread circumferencing me like rays from the sun. I was giggling with each turn. Although he was almost seven years younger to me, he was almost my equal in height and looked like he was of the same age as mine, except the fact that boys of my age have well grown beard and moustache. He had a clean cheek yet. Haan... there were a few dark lines of hair above his upper lip.

Munia re munia

Badri ki dulhania (x2)

Holi hai..

Baby badi bholi hai

Baby ki rang di choli hai

Suddenly my hand slipped out of his hand yet my motion didn't stop. I ultimately crashed my head to something smooth and warm, hell taller than me as the quirky music yet played .

Angrezi mein khit pit madam ri

Bura na maano holi hai

I looked up and met the intimidating and drool worthy eyes of who else but the great Arnav Singh Raizada, my husband to be.

Rama rama gazab ho gaya

Tere se nazariya lad gayi

Aayi jawaani julm hoyi gava

Kis aafat mein padh gayi

I gasped and looked into his beautiful deep chocolate brown eyes in which I could easily drown. His face was looking incredibly fresh and attractive as his light stubble covered his wheatish cheeks making me want to run my hands over them. His lips...I can't even explain how I felt like kissing him as he smirked to me when I just clashed to his chest. His masculine arms encircled my waist.

He had such an effect on me ki sach mein lagta hain yaar mein kis aafat mein phas gayi! ( that I really feel that what problem have I stuck myself into.)

Arre sa ra ra ra..

Kabira sa ra ra ra..

Arnav held my hands still looking into my eyes and placed them on his shoulder and started moving his feet. I, like a puppet simply followed his steps.

Haaye main mar gayi

Sooli pe chadh gayi

No no no kehna tha

Lekin haan kar gayi

Dil tujhko send main toh kar gayi re

"Ooh Prince charming and princess Cinderella!" Aashi said making me come out of my trance and look around at my surroundings.

"No! Barbie and Ken!" Lily argued with Aashi.

"No, little babies! They are like romeo and Juliet!" Teenaged Mili shrieked excitedly.

Main Badri ki dulhania

Tujhko bana kar ke

Le jayenge ho Badri ki dulhania

Rani bana kar ke

Le jayenge ho Badri ki dulhania

I freed my hands from Arnav's shoulder and stood a bit away shying to myself.

"Girls, those were all old era couples. This is our own prince Arnav singh Raizada and princess Khushi kumari Gupta." Anjali ji said, smiling towards us, putting her hand over the Aashi 's shoulder.

********************

You liked it ?
what are you waiting for?
Vote me like you do....

Press like/ vote button and comment to encourage me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
148K 6.7K 20
How far can love take someone, how better love can make someone...
68.6K 3.6K 20
ASR FALLS FOR KHUSHI AT FIRST SIGHT AND WANTS TO MAKE HER HIS. WILL SHE ACCEPT A MAN WHO HATED THE WORD MARRIAGE? WILL DADI WHO TREASURE KHUSHI LET A...
146K 7.8K 44
Two individuals, poles apart. One is sophisticated while the other one is naive, one is ruthless while the other one is bubbly. A story about two peo...