Cinderelvis. (BoyxBoy)

By SnowMarisvega

"Another Cinderella story" In a twist on the classic fairytale, this is the story of a modern-day Cinderella... More

WARNING
Prelude
CINDERELVIS - 12:00
01:00 - Little Prince
02:00- Make A Wish
03:00 - Knight Saerus
04:00 - The Countdown
05:00 - The Other Side Of The Coin
06:00- The Clock Ticks
07:00 - Tales Of The Heart
08:00- This Damsel Is Not In Distress
09:00 - You're It
✨INTERMISSION✨
♚ 12:00 ♚ REBIRTH
♚ 01:00 ♚ - AN ENCHANTED NEW CHAPTER
♚ 02:00 ♚ - REFLECTION

10:00 - Idontwannabemeanymore

4K 306 424
By SnowMarisvega

There is a disturbing piece in this chapter so please DO NOT READ if self harm would trigger you in anyway. PLEASE!!!

Don't play song yet, I mean you can play it over and over, it helps but there's a part of this chapter that you must play this at.

CINDERELVIS

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter Ten

Four months ago

"We both know what our school's like, it's filled with homophobic dipshits which is why I'm never coming out and plus my dad's gonna be disappointed." I said to Alex.

We were both at a diner, sitting across each other eating fries.

"Oh come on, our school's not that bad."

"Yeah, then tell me why there is not a singe gay kid except that Booker kid in that hellhole."

"There is! They're just...."

"Hiding." I finished up for her. "Like me. Because if they were ever to come out, they'll be beaten to death by those gay hunters. Those homophobic shits and I'm not ready to end up in the hospital cause everyone found out I'm gay." I shook my head at her. "And you know how much I hate the attention."

"But you get it still cause you're a pretty boy." She teased. "Everyone has to look at you three times to be sure."

"Please stop." I rolled my eyes at her.

She giggled. "So, you're trying to tell me you're not gonna have a boyfriend at all? Until you get to college?" She asked and threw her hair backwards.

I shrugged. "If that means saving my life then yes," I nodded. "Plus I can't get a good boyfriend. Everyone probably just want me cause of the way I look."

"How many times have you been approached?"

"Can't count." I shrugged as I ate. "But I really avoid them cause I mean...no."

"Have you tried grindr?"

"Isn't grindr for desperate gay guys and male whores looking for a quick fuck as well?" I arched my brow at her.

"That's not true. People find love on grindr." She frowned.

I snorted. "Yeah, find love online and lose it several weeks later cause there's another hottie online."

"It doesn't work that way."

"How would you know? Are you on grindr?"

"No stupid. My uncle got married to the love of his miserable love by meeting his groom on Grindr. They've been together for years."

"Well, lucky him then." I smiled. "Maybe I'll find the love of my life on Grindr when I download the app in never happening land." My smile widen.

"Fuck you, Elvis." She snorted.

"Do you have a dick?"

"I could get surgery only for you babe."

"Aw, I love you."

"Me too."

I chuckled. "So, you've been pressuring me to get a boyfriend. When are you and Finn gonna be an item?"

"Finn and I aren't happening."

"If I can't get a boyfriend, you've gotta have for the both of us."

"No." She shook her head.

I nodded. "Yes."

"Do you know there are about three gay guys in this café?" She changed the subject, raising a brow at me.

"I wish I cared."

"Well I'm hooking you up with one."

"Try it and I'll tell your dad you kissed a random boy at school."

"He wouldn't believe you."

I smirked. "I'm your best friend. He will."

She scowled. "I hate you."

"Me too, baby."

"I wonder if we'll ever get boyfriends." She said as she ate a fry from her plate. "Not that I want one cause boys are pathetic and waste of sperms."

"Excuse you?" I arched my brow at her

"Oh, not you sweetie. Okay, let me rephrase. 'Majority' of boys are pathetic and waste of sperms."

I nodded. "Much better." I smiled. "Anyways, we might end up single cause you're a piece of work plus you scare guys away and I'm not even in the mood to have a boyfriend." I shrugged.

"Cheers to being single." She said and rose a fry mid air.

I took one from my plate and rose it up as well. "Cheers." I said and bumped my fry with hers before eating it, both chuckling as well.

Flashback Ends.

Present time.

"I'm so jealous of that venom girlfriend of his cause she doesn't deserve him since she sleeps around, but who am I to tell Chase that the girl he is in love with is having sex with the armies from 300 and yes, Davian is one of them, he plays a huge part in this."

My heart pounded in my chest as I saw my diary in the hands of everyone that went to this hell school. Everyone was looking at me, whispering and pointing. I couldn't move, couldn't speak, couldn't think. I just stood there, frozen, my head spinning with fear and shame. What would happen now? Would anyone believe that the words in my diary weren't true? Or would they believe the worst about me?

I felt hands on my shoulders and turned to see Alex looking at me with concern. "Elvis, breathe."

I couldn't.

"Who did this?" I breathed with shaky hands and then realized that I needed to check my diary. You know that moment when something's happening but you refuse to believe so and pray it's a dream. I was hoping it was.

Where was my diary?

I ran out of the school and to my car, I started the engine and spotted Alex and Jesse running towards me and yelling out my name but I needed to confirm what I already knew, I wasn't in my right senses, so I drove back home real quick.

I ran into the house rapidly, my heart still hammered fast. Clarissa wasn't home, so I didn't have to deal with her bickering. I didn't even care, all I wanted to hold was my diary.

"Elvis?" Giselle called as she walked towards where I was, with a look of concern. "What are you-"

I ignored her and ran up the stairs super fast and straight to my room. I looked under my bed quickly, my diary wasn't there. I stood up and checked under my pillows, the drawers, my closet, the bathroom. Everywhere.

It was gone.

I sat on the floor, breathing heavily as I ran a hand through my hair sadly.

Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.

I repeated.

I wanted to, I really wanted to cause my world was collapsing but this wasn't the time to cry

Davian.

I froze.

That was why he had been acting so strangely, smiling at me and watching me. He had been planning this all along, to steal my diary and humiliate me. I felt my rage building inside me. But there was nothing I could do, nothing I could say. He had won this round, but I would find a way to get him back.

.
I stood up angrily and dashed out of my room almost bumping into Giselle and almost knocking her down.

"Jesus. Elvis. What's going on? Speak to me." She begged.

I shook my head at her, holding back my tears

"Elvis, speak to me, please."

"I...I have to go. I'll tell you later." I said and raced past her, down the stairs, back to my car and straight to school.

This was his fault.

-It sucks and I wish he'd notice me more.
God, I wish he was gay but then what would happen?
I'm still in the closet which sucks and I'm never coming out.

I walked into the school angrily, the hallway was empty already and so I decided to wait in the boys bathroom till the bell rang. I was mad but I wasn't gonna make a fool of myself and give Davian the satisfaction he wanted.

I ran a tired hand through my hair and held the sink, I was hurting so bad. My chest tightened, I couldn't properly breathe and felt the urge to cry but I didn't.

I wouldn't.

I'm gay and I hate this God forsaken town, it's a sad town with so many bad memories that makes me think I don't deserve happiness and I believe that I don't. First my mother died and then my father married a witch with two evil kids of her own.

I wanna move away, go somewhere else. Start a new life, be happy cause I am not happy here. I'm not happy being gay here.

I heard Westbrick is a nice, quiet town, maybe I could go there and start afresh.

But, would I be happy somewhere else? I am a seventeen year old virgin who hasn't gotten his first kiss yet because I believe in making it special.
Fuck that.

Davian was cruel, he had only published every part of my diary that I had confessed to being gay, not just from a month ago, not a year ago, from the very beginning and it scared me. I was worried about my father because word would get to him soon that his only true son was gay. My mom would be disappointed in me, I remember when we all talked about my wedding for fun as a kid and how excited we all were talking about having a ball, a big wedding. I was the only man in the picture and I was marrying a girl. I didn't even know I was gay then.

But I'm only human.

I'm only human, I can't help liking him but I wish I didn't cause it hurts loving someone you're never gonna have.

The bell finally rang, I stared at myself in the mirror for a while. I was angry. I was hurt. I picked up my bag and stormed out of the bathroom, I needed to find that cumbag. Students were beginning to flood the hallway and they still stared but I didn't care, all I wanted was Davian. And then I spotted him with two of his friends and that red head girlfriend of his from the beginning. 'Samantha'. I guess he found a way to woe her back.

"You. Fucking. Psycho!" I growled at him and punched him across the face angrily.

He stumbled and his boys made some noises and came at me but Davian stopped them, he looked back at me with a smile.

"You did this! You fucking did this to me! How could you steal my diary and publish it to the whole school? How could you do such a thing? Don't you have any conscience?!" I yelled angrily, I was gonna cry.

"I didn't do anything, it was all you." He smiled and moved closer to me, whispering so no one would hear. "I warned you, didn't I? I told you to back off. I told you to learn your place but you didn't listen to me, you wanted to prove that you were up to my standard. That you could do anything. You think you could actually challenge me?" He chuckled.

"Davian." Samantha called softly with a little frown.

"You read my diary and you...you knew my f-fear of coming out and yet you did it. You and your sick twisted mother finally ruined my life, Davian."

"No you ruined your own life when you decided to play smart." He opposed, smirking evilly.

I swallowed the huge lump in my throat and shoved him backwards. "You're gonna have to hit me, Davian. Hit me!" I yelled at him and shoved him again. I wanted something to replace this pain I was feeling in my chest, I wanted to feel another pain to stop this one.

"Davian! Hit me!" I yelled and pushed him backwards.

"Elvis, stop!"

"No. Y-You have to hit me." The tears fell as I pushed him again. "H-Hit me."

"Elvis, get off!" He said and pushed me to the ground, roughly. "I don't like a fag touching me."

"Davian!" Samantha scolded and moved away from his side.

Everyone at the hallway stared at the scene in front of them and whispered, I looked around and stood up while breathing through my mouth. I wiped off my tears and looked at Samantha.

"You disappoint me, you know?"

She looked at me. "What?" She asked softly, confused.

"You're still with this asshole who doesn't even give a shit about you."

"Watch your tongue." Davian warned.

"Did you read the bulletin? He might have spilled out all my secrets but his is right there. The part about Chase's girlfriend. He's sleeping with her and so many other girls in this school so if he ever told you, you were special. He lied." I said and shot Davian a look. "Fuck you!'l

I turned to go and spotted June, just standing and listening. My throat tightened as I looked at her with so much disgust.

"Elvis..." she called softly. "I didn't know..."

I huffed, shaking my head. "You are just like your brother. And you know what? You both deserve every bad thing that happens to you. Every bad thing."

"El..."

I walked past her as fast as I could, my view was becoming blurry. I wiped off the tears as I walked.

Stacy said love was meant for me and I guess i believe her a little. My worst fear is having everyone know I'm gay and I can't live with that fear.

I still couldn't miss class even when I wanted to, everyone still gossiped about the new outed gay kid and I could hear their whispers, it filled the walls.

"He's gay, who would have thought?"

"I mean, it was obvious. Look at that face of his, he looks like a damn girl, it was only a matter of time before be started sucking dicks." One of the boys laughed

"He's a virgin, stupid. Diary never lies." A girl corrected him.

"I feel so sorry for him." Another female voice. "This school is a hellhole."

"Gay people deserve to burn in hell." A boy said and I just looked down at my shaking hands.

"Fuck you and your stupid thoughts." Another boy replied.

"Okay, Good morning." Mr. Emmanuel greeted as he walked into the class, I thanked him mentally as he strolled in. He was originally from Nigeria but lived here, he had read the bulletin, no doubt cause he told the class to stop talking about it or they get detention for two weeks and I wanted to thank him so much for that. I looked up at him and saw the look of pity in his eyes as he stared back at me, I quickly looked away from him to avoid seeing that very look I hated.

The stare of pity.

The class began and I didn't even pay any attention cause my heart was beating too hard, waiting for the worse to come while I silently prayed for it to be all over so I could finally go home and cry my eyes out like I should.

The class went by so fast, mainly because I wasn't paying any attention to what he was saying. The bell rang and I swiftly stood up and picked up my bag but before I could run out, Mr. Emmanuel called me.

I walked over to his table and we waited for everyone to leave the classroom first.

"Are you okay?"

I looked up at him and chuckled. "What do you think? I just got outed."

"I have spoken to the principal and he'll have it-"

"He can't do anything to the bulletin, everyone in the school has it and my diary is printed right there. Every part that I had said I was gay." I shrugged. "Shouldn't you be preaching to me or something as well."

"Why? Cause I'm Nigerian?"

"Not that."

"Look, I don't care if you're straight, gay or bisexual. It doesn't matter cause you're human too. We're all humans and I'll help you find out who printed that out."

"It was Davian."

"Your brother?"

"Step. Brother."

"How sure are you it's him?"

"Cause I fucking know! I confronted him about it and I know it's him!"  I said frustratedly.

"Elvis, It's gonna be hard to prove it's him cause it's posted anonymous." He brows knitted in concern.

"Well then," I sighed. "I guess you can't really help me." I flashed him a fake smile and walked out.

The tears dropped from my eyes and I quickly wiped them off as I walked out of the class and decided to head for the library when I heard my name again, except this time it was from that very voice.

Chase.

I turned and faked a smile as he approached me, looking as great as he always did.

This should be the part where I run cause of embarrassment but I wasn't a child. I was gonna face him and let him go.

"Chase, hey."

"Hey, what's up?" He smiled.

I nodded. "You know? I'm just great."

"Um," he tucked his hands in his jean pockets. "So uh, I read the...you know."

"Oh uh. Don't pay any attention to it, it just....it doesn't matter."

He nodded. "Yeah I'm glad you think so because I um, I like you but...not that way. I'm not....gay at all."

I nodded. "I understand." I swallowed, still fake smiling. People were staring at us talk as they walked by and it made me wish the ground would open and swallow me. I was uncomfortable and didn't want to be here anymore.

"I mean, you're beautiful but it's not gonna happen. We can still be friends, you know?" I nodded.

Were we ever friends, Chase?

"I just don't...like dicks."

What?

"Chase! I get it. You're straight, okay."

He nodded. "And um, about Pearl. I read about it, how long has that been going on?"

"A while." I shrugged. "I just couldn't tell you, we don't exactly talk much."

"True." He nodded. "How are you feeling?" He asked and touched my arm, making me frown. I looked at his hand and back at him, he just smiled.

"I'm fine." I said, as much as I have waited for him to touch me, I wanted his hand off my body.

"Good," he patted it. "Can I...give you a hug?"

"For...what?"

"An appreciation. And I think you need a hug right now." He said and wrapped his arms around me, right in front if the school. I placed my head on his shoulder, fighting with myself to hold him back.

Chase was hugging me. This made it all better. It made the pain go away and even though it was weird that he was doing this, I still didn't push him away like my mind screamed at me.

And so I wrapped my arms around him and fought the urge to cry, then I felt him smile and his left hand move a little like he was either waving or something so I pulled away with a frown, he gave me a confused look once he saw my frown.

"What? You okay?" He asked and held my hand.

Something wasn't right.

I looked behind me and spotted two jocks, two of Chase's friends laughing. Once they saw me, they looked away quickly but were so slow and then it hit me.

I turned back to Chase. "Are you kidding me?"

"What?"

"You are such a dick," I said and pulled my hand away from his. "Seriously? Chase, this is seriously why you approached me? To toy with my emotions cause you just found out that Elvis has feelings for you."

"What are you-"

"Oh my God," I huffed. "You're just like the rest of them." I took a step backwards. "You're actually a fucking dick, a fucking cunt. You thought to make this fucking move on me and make my life as worse as it already was? Seriously, Chase?"

"It wasn't my idea, Elvis." He muttered. "The boys just thought-"

"The boys thought? What? You can't think for yourself because you're a shallow imbecile with nothing up in his head to do this to me?"

He looked remorseful. "Elvis, I—"

"You're a shitbag, Chase." I said as I walked backwards. "I thought you would actually be different but I guess I was wrong, I've been wrong about a lot of things concerning your fucking ass, CHASE! You should apologize to the world for being alive." I said and turned walking away before stopping and turning to him. "Oh and one more thing, I see why pearl cheated on you now and I'm glad she did." I said and twirled, walking away.

My chest hurt.

How could he do this to me? I can't believe I thought Chase was a good guy. I can't believe I fell for such a guy.

I felt my world falling apart as I walked, feeling scared, alone and exposed, in the middle of the school hallway. People had turned their backs on me, and I felt utterly betrayed. I wanted to cry, to scream, to run away and hide. But there was nowhere to hide, no escape from the humiliation I was feeling. All I could do was cry, as my life as I knew it crumbled around me.

The tears threatened to spill as I walked real fast and looked down to avoid everyone's gaze until someone blocked my view. I paused and looked up and there she was, the she-devil.

Pearl.

She had a cold look in her eyes, her black hair laid perfectly on her shoulders. Her two followers stood right beside her, both hands on their hips.

"You pathetic fag."

"Listen, Pearl. I didn't think my diary would get out, I just wrote it down for myself."

"Well it did get out. You've been trying to separate Chase and I, haven't you? Well he did break up with me this morning and that is all you."

I shut my eyes. "Pearl, I'm sorry." I said and opened my eyes, looking back at her. "I didn't mean to sabotage your relationship with Chase. Hell, you should blame Davian for it cause he published it."

She laughed bitterly. "And I'm supposed to believe that? How do I know you didn't publish it yourself?"

"Pearl, I'm not stupid. And you can't blame be because Chase found out about you whoring yourself out, maybe if you had been faithful to that shitbag, I wouldn't have had to write it down-"

She rose her hand up high and slapped me across the cheek, my face moved to the side swiftly making my hair cover half my face. I stared at the floor with wide eyes as my face began to hurt.

"You're pathetic. Even if Chase did break up with me, he would never be with a fag like you. You were right, fags don't get happy."

My vision became blurry and a tear fell to the ground, I touched my cheek with a shaky hand and then I heard a shout from behind me.

"HEY!" It was Alex.

I just stood still, not saying a word or doing anything.

"Did you hit my best friend?" I heard Alex ask from beside me. "Answer me!"

"I did." Pearl replied. "And what the fuck are you gonna do about th-" she wasn't allowed to finish her sentence since it was interrupted by a punch from Alex, Pearl screamed and stumbled backwards but Alex didn't let her fall, grabbing her by the hair and knocking her against the locker.

My eyes widen as I watched the act, I wanted to stop Alex cause Pearl had every right to hit me but I couldn't move.

"Don't you ever hit him again or I'll beat you to the point, surgery can't fix you." Alex threatened while Pearl cried in pain while she bled from her nose. "I don't even care if you're a daddy's girl, I will beat you and your father." She said and finally let her go, Pearl slid to the floor and cried about her nose being broken while her followers ran to help her up.

She threw her hair back and walked towards me. "Hey, you okay?"

I nodded. "I'm..I'm fine. I just need to go." My voice became so low, it was filled with so much pain.

I noticed Finn had also been standing by my side. "You okay?" He asked Alex and she nodded, he looked back at me. "I reported it to the principal, the journalist team has been suspended and there's no proof that Davian did it, we tried reasoning with him but it's written anonymously and the media team won't say who gave them the diary."

I nodded in understanding and sniffed, pushing my hair back. "Yeah, of course they wouldn't say that Davian gave them my diary." I chuckled. "Couldn't find it at home and I don't...I don't know what to do." I said, unable to hold my tears.

"That scumbag." Jesse spoke from my right. "If we had known he'd do such a thing."

I chuckled bitterly. "Well who's fault is it that I'm this mess." I said and turned to him.

His brows knitted. "Excuse me."

"I'm here because of you."

"Elvis." Alex called softly. "No. Don't do it." She said, but I needed to lash out on someone. I felt like I needed to scream but would my life had been like this if I hadn't met Jesse? This one secret?

"Elvis, you can't blame me." Jesse frowned.

"Well I am," I shrugged. "You came into my life and gave me all these ideas of fighting them back and this is the result. Davian warned me to back off or I'd regret it but I took your fucking advice instead."

"Okay, Elvis you cannot blame me for this outcome, all I did was try to help?"

"Who am I to blame if it isn't you?! God, I should have just walked away when you approached me at the cemetery. This is your fault!" I yelled, angrily. My voice cracking. "I told you! I told you that I felt something bad was coming cause of all these and you asked me to shrug it away, that it was nothing!"

"Guys, stop. Not here." Finn said.

"Elvis. I tried to help you. I tried to get you what you've always wanted and I did. You got your father's attention back and an Audi by the way"

"Yeah," I laughed maniacally. "Yeah and i am going to lose my father's love for good this time. The Audi is gonna disappear, the whole school is currently reading my diary and I am being bullied and talked about like some cheap prostitute! This was your plan all long, wasn't it? For me to face the exact same shit that you went through."

"Elvis, let's go." Alex said and held my arm but I shrugged it off her hold while angrily staring at Jesse

"Oh! Ho! Ho!" Jesse laughed. "This is what I get for trying to help your screwed up life? It's not my fault that you couldn't do anything to save yourself. It's not my fault that you're a weak being who thinks a fairy godmother is just gonna appear and change everything in his life and make it better. This is reality, Elvis so live it!" He snarled. "Your mother is dead!! You can't just wait and still depend on her to make it all better for you from her grave, you have to do it your fucking self instead of lying around and being miserable all the time like life's just gonna pity your ass."

"Dude. Stop." Alex shoved his shoulder. "Watch your mouth or keep it zipped."

I stayed quiet, every word stung so bad but I just stared at him and slowly I began to feel a certain emptiness.

I chuckled. "Thanks Jess, at least now I know what you really think of me. You know you're right too and right now, I see what you really thought of me."

Jesse swallowed and his expression softened, he sighed and ran a hand though his hair. "Elvis, I-"

"No." I rose a finger at him. "You do not get to take it all back and say another word to me. You don't." I said and turned, walking away from them.

"Elvis, wait!" Alex called as she followed me.

"Leave me alone." I said and ran, ignoring everyone's stare.

👑

Trying to ignore everyone's gossips wasn't as easy as television made it to be. Everyone had more than one thing to gossip about now.

My diary.

Chase and I at the hallway.

Pearl slapping me.

Alex's fight with Pearl, which she got suspended for.

My fight with Jesse.

I was suddenly popular again, yay me! My eyes were red from crying and not crying at the same time, I needed to get away. I was tired. I couldn't dare go to the cafeteria, that was a death sentence and I didn't want to have a heart attack there.

Finally the bell rang, I picked up my stuff and exited the class first, before any other person. Tomorrow was gonna be another day but I needed to get through today. I walked out of the school and saw a few students looking at my car, I approached it and they all moved back, some of them had their phones held up to take a photo of it.

Someone had keyed my car. "Fag." It read. I turned to all of them angrily.

"Who did this? Who fucking did this?!" I yelled angrily but they all just shrugged. "ANSWER ME!" I yelled, trying not to cry while furious.

"W-We don't know." A girl replied, stuttering.

I panted heavily and looked back at my car, then I noticed the tire had been bursted. "Fuck me." I muttered and let out a sigh, I shot everyone a glare and walked away.

I had been walking for a while, thinking of so many things that scared me. My mind created so many ways my father would react. Would he love me still or hate me? How long do I have to face the school's torment? They'll stop but when?

"Heeyyy, FAG!" someone yelled and I turned to see about four jocks in a jeep, calling out to me from behind.

Well, whoever the fag was.

"Come suck my cock!" One of the boys said and they all laughed.

I walked faster, ignoring them while my heart raced.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" The boy shouted as they followed me from behind but I didn't stop walking, I didn't even answer them.

"Hey!" He yelled.

"Fuck off, you fucking lowlifes. What? Can't get off unless I reply to you?" I yelled back.

"Wow, look at how he runs his mouth." One laughed.

"Let's get him and teach him a lesson then" another said, I stopped and turned to them, they stopped the car and began getting it but before they all could come out, I ran.

I ran fast.

"Get him!" I heard another say.

My heart was racing as I ran down the dark alley, the sound of their footsteps getting closer and closer. I turned a corner, gasping for breath, and found myself at a dead end. There was no way out, no escape from the people who were chasing me. My fear turned to panic as I heard their voices. I backed up against the wall, trying to make myself as small as possible, as the footsteps came closer and closer.

They followed.

"HELP! HELP ME!!" I kept shouting but no one heard me and then, a dead end.

Of course.

I turned and the car stopped, they all got out, one was holding a bat.

"Guys, leave me alone, seriously!" I said to them, trying not to sound scared.

"You got nerves." The dark skinned boy said with a chuckle, he was the one who had been driving the car.

They all approached me while I moved backwards, I was scared out of my mind but maintained a straight face.

"You need to start to watch your mouth, bitch." The blonde boy who had called out to me said.

"So what's gonna happen here, huh?" I gulped, faking a smile. "An orgy? I'm not in the mood, so yeah."

"This one is smart, huh." Another  said with a big smile as he stood in front of me, he looked back at his friends. "He's smart" he said and punched me in my mid region, I groaned.

"We don't accept faggots, Elvis. And so, we'll cure you." He said and kicked me, throwing me to the ground

I laughed. "You want to cure me or you want a blowjob, you need to make up your mind Fred. Seriously, you can't be failing in school and be failing outside too."

He kicked me in my abdomen three times and I groaned in pain, coughing and trying to stand.

"We'll beat out the gayness out of you, pretty boy." Another said.

I chuckled. "You can't beat the gayness out of someone, stupid. Come on, Troy. You got As in class, don't make me think you do cheat."

Troy rushed to me and kicked my face, I fell back to the ground and began to bleed.

"Shut up!" Troy angrily said.

"Ughhh" I coughed out blood. "Wow, shouldn't y-you guys be doing something else other than bullying a gay teenager? Seriously, boys."

"He talks too much," the black haired boy said. "Let's teach him how to shut that mouth once and for all."

"Gladly." Fred smirked.

"Come on boys," I said as I got to my feet, bleeding from my nose. I wiped it off and smiled. "Give me your best."

And they did.

(Play song)

Fred punched me twice and the third one sent me to the ground. They both kept kicking me and ally screams did nothing to help me, I curled up to protect my face. It hurts. The boy with the bat hit me severally with it and when he hit my head, everything went slow, everything seemed to not be right for a little while. Their canvas hit every part of me and then I saved myself, I moved away from my body to not feel so much pain. I went elsewhere. My mind went elsewhere. I didn't scream anymore, I didn't beg them to stop or cry.

I felt empty now.

When they were done, they ran back to their car and drove off. I laid on the floor, bloody, tired, filled with dirt as I watched their car drive away. I wanted them to hurt, my energy was gone, I couldn't speak or stand and so I shut my eyes and it all went blank.

I walked to my house covered in blood and dirt, it was dark already. I had woken up some hours later and some seemed scared when they saw me, some asked if I was okay but I felt numb, I couldn't respond. I walked into house, shutting the door behind me and began making my way to the stairs.

"You're late." I heard Clarissa say as she walked towards me, her heels clicking. I looked up at her and said nothing. "Wow, you look...awful."

I said nothing.

"You get in a fight again?" She asked with a smirk.

"OH MY GOD!" A plate shattered on the floor, falling from Giselle's hands right before she ran to me, she gasped once she saw my bruises, her lips quivering. She placed her shaky hands on both sides of my cheeks. "E-Elvis, w-what happened?" Her voice cracked once she spoke, she touched my shoulders and I winced a little, she pulled back and tears fell from her eyes. "What happened, boy? Please talk to me, w-why aren't you saying anything?" She asked as she shook my body, I moved like I weighed nothing, staring at Clarissa still. "Elvis. Speak to me."

"Oh, stop being dramatic, Giselle and go do your duties." Clarissa rolled her eyes.

Giselle ignored her. "Elvis, you're covered in blood. Come, l-let me take care of it." As she tried to pull me with her, I spoke.

"Are you happy now?" I asked Clarissa. "You won."

Giselle frowned. "What?"

"You and Davian won." I said as a tear rolled down my eye.

"What's going on? Elvis, no." She said with tears in her eyes as she wiped off the tears that continuously fell from my eyes. "Don't c-cry."

"I hope you're happy that you f-finally ruined my l-life." I said with enough pain.

Clarissa rolled her eyes again. "Are you done?"

"What'd she do, Elvis?" Giselle asked, shaking me before turning to Clarissa. "What did you do to my boy? You better speak."

"We taught him a lesson, hopefully he never forgets." She smiled.

The tears kept falling as I stared at her. "I'll never forget this."

"Elvis, please stop crying. Tell me what happened? Who did this to you?" She cried. "Let me take c-care of you."

I smiled weakly at her. "I just need to shower first, I'll come down after.

"Elvis-"

"Please," I muttered, trying not to cry the more.

She hesitated but nodded nevertheless, and wiped hers and mine. "Okay, do hurry."

I nodded and looked at Clarissa for a brief second before gently making my way up the stairs, it hurt so bad but I needed to go to my room.

June was walking my way, she frowned when she saw me. "Oh my God El, what happened? Are you okay?"

I nodded. "I'm fine. Thank you for everything, June."

She frowned the more. "What are you talking a-?"

I shut the door behind me, blocking out the outside world. I didn't want to hear her words, I didn't want to feel anything. The pain was too much, and I didn't know how to deal with it. I made my way to my bed and collapsed on it, trying to escape the thoughts that were swirling in my head. I just wanted to sleep, to forget everything. But even as I closed my eyes, I could still hear the voices in my head. The tears fell and I sobbed painfully while trying not to make a sound.

I could see my reflection in the mirror and i hated myself, I touched the necklace and I got so mad.

"You were supposed to be with me." I angrily pulled it out of my neck and threw it to the ground. "I h-hate you." I cried silently.

I fell on my bed, crying continuously, their words haunted me so much and I wanted to scream. I knew I shouldn't have but I took out my phone and went to the school gossip site, of course I was the new hot gossip and i read the comments.

Princess

Faggot.

I knew he was a fag.

I remember when he tried to kiss me.

Gay pig

He should die.

Kill yourself, elvis the fag

There's nothing wrong with being gay!

Dirty homosexual.

Slit your throat.

He looks like one it's only fair that he likescock

I knew i never should have continued reading but I did, breaking myself the more. About ten percent weren't homophobic, the rest who commented were dicks, all talking about my looks and how i should kill myself.

I cried silently and felt the urge to throw my phone away but I needed to do something as I gave this a thought.

I called Alex.

Alex answered quickly as if she had been expecting my call which I know she had been, she let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh my God, Elvis! Thank God, you're okay! I have left you like twenty missed calls! I saw your car at school and got worried, I called your house and Giselle said you weren't back, are you okay? We've been so worried."

I smiled. "Thank you, Alex. I'm..I'm fine."

"Oh God, you don't sound fine. What happened?"

I shook my head. "Nothing." I wiped off my tears. "I uh, I just wanted to tell you that I don't regret the day we became friends. I'm glad we met and I'm so thankful to you for being by my weak side and fighting my battles with me."

"Elvis? What's going on?"

"I'm thankful for you, Alex. I want you to b-be happy and you don't have to worry about me anymore." I cried and sniffed. "I'll be fine. I'll be okay."

"Elvis. No. Don't. Don't do what you're thinking. We're on our way!" I heard running footsteps. "Mom, I have to go."

"What's wrong, Alex?" I heard Mrs. Walker ask.

I couldn't stop the tears. "I love you Alex but I'm not as strong as you think."

"Elvis, please." Her voice broke. "Elvis, don't d-do this. Please. Start THE CAR FINN!" She sniffed. "Elvis, just wait for me okay?."

"Tell dad I love him and I'm sorry and I love you."

"Elvis, don't you dare. I won't forgive you if you do this." She began to sob continuously

"I'm sorry."

"Don't you dare hang up!"

"Elvis! Please hold on." I heard Finn say.

"Treat her right, Finn."

"El-"

I hung up and switched off my phone, dropping it to the bed. I wiped off my tears and stared at the scissor resting on my dresser, I stooded up and made my way towards it.

As I made my way towards the scissor, I felt a complete numbness take over me. I felt nothing, just emptiness. The scissor my eyes were focused on was the only thing that could make me feel something, it was the one thing that could take this pain away. And so, I picked it up, my hands shaking as I held it. I gazed at my reflection which was staring back at me in the mirror, tears streaming down my face.

I was dead anyways.

My soul was dead.

My spirit was dead.

My will to live was dead too.

All that was left was my body.

Mother couldn't protect me like she said she would.

Why did I have to live such a life? People call me Cinderella but it would have been so much better if I lived her life.

I wish I lived her life.

I wish it was that easy. I wish it was as simple as hers and I didn't have to go through all this.

Why me?

Why did my own have to be so different.

I hate my life.

I needed the pain to end.

Why did I have to be gay?

Being gay was a sin and I was gay.

God cursed me as a child.

It was not okay.

I was tired. How do I tell my father that I didn't want this life his wife gave me? I couldn't.

I looked out of my window and to the sky, it was a full moon. I didn't even know tonight was the full moon.

I snorted; what a perfect day to die.

I wasn't crying anymore as I walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I took off my pants gently and made my way into my bathtub, I turned on the tap and let it fill it up as I blocked the drain. And while the water rushed, I felt nothing.

Maybe if I leave, everything would be better. I don't have to be Cinderella, I don't have to face this humiliation, I don't have to feel hurt anymore, I don't have to be gay anymore.

I gripped the scissors tight and dipped it into my skin and drew, slitting my left wrist, I needed to replace the pain with something else. I let out a muffled scream as the pain took over, blood gushed out but I didn't care, I rose my bleeding shaky hand and held it with the scissor, I cut my other wrist widely and bit my lip to stop myself from screaming, it hurt so much but it was gonna be for a little while and then it'll be over.

I began to breathe hard as the water turned red, as I slowly began to lose my life. I looked up at the ceiling while I panted, already getting tired. I didn't have enough strength to cry anymore, just a little more time.

It all ends here.

It didn't know how long I had stayed, breathing slowly and waiting for the life to leave me.

I'm tired, mom.

I could hear the same lullaby my mother sang to me when I was. a kid, it was in her voice, I don't know how long it took but I just wanted to go.

I felt my life slowly leave me, my breathing reduced and my eyes begged to be closed. I was sweating and I felt just like mother on her dying bed, I was finally leaving.

My eyes slowly began to close, i couldn't stay awake for long and then,

It went blank.

Elvis Giroud was dead.

Authors Note.

God, this was so hard for me to write.

I actually cried while writing this chapter. This is the first time such has happened to me. I'd clean my tears and while writing I'd start crying again, I fixed myself in his shoes and it hurt so much. I've been avoiding looking at my brothers so they don't get to see me cry over something I'm writing.

This was an extremely sad chapter, it made my skin crawl.

Give this chapter a vote and leave a comment if you loved this.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Rate how sad this was to you from a one to twenty.

👑 Rip, Elvis Giroud. 👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403 87 37
With fate bringing them back together, their dark past also following, Liandro and Alexander are faced with the feelings they've always had and hard...
1.2K 280 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
451K 20K 31
[boyxboy] [completed] [unedited] Soot is a slave at the royal palace. He earned his name from his job of cleaning away the cinders and soot that cove...
1.1K 56 25
DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE A lone boy lives by himself, living an ordinary life, or so he thought... His life turns around as he finds out wh...