πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–Love πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– (Complete)

By MickyMajhi

He spend only three day with her... He not fall for her... But she fall in love with him.... They meet aft... More

----1----
-----2-----
-----3----
----5----
----6----

----4----

2.5K 224 17
By MickyMajhi

Ommkara povs...

M sitting in my room at OM.... On my sofa.. Khushi sleep on my chest... I just playing with her little fingers and lost in thought... What is happen in few minutes ago in hall...

Gauri sit near me... She see towards the window..lost in thought... It's quite evening now... I saw the pain in her eyes clearly... I know it's just because of me and my parents... I only give her pain and nothing... We both are silently sit here since 2 hour... No one can come to see us... And I don't care about it... I only care now for my daughter and my wife... That's it...

I already destroy her and my daughter life... But now.. Not anymore.. I just see my daughter and kiss her head...

Gauri povs...

M sit in his room... On his sofa... Which is may be my also... I thought I can't bear anymore humiliation... But... I bear it again...

Again I listen the same harsh words for me and my daughter... Why...
Why my life is like this...
Can I not deserve happiness... Can I not deserve respect...

I don't know what is happen tomorrow... But now m in deep pain... Which is killing me inside... After listen his parents and ishanas word... I want to ran from here with my daughter... But... M stuck...

Ommkara povs....

When I enter in OM with khushi and gauri... I saw mom dad and ishana is here with prinku and randhir...

Gauri just stood on the entrance to see them..khushi in her arms.... I just hold her hand and enter inside... She see me in shock..

All stood up to see us and shock when I hold gauri's hand...
We go near them...

Dad mom... I want to say something..

I say to my parents... They just look at me in confuse... While ishana saw my hand which is on gauri..
Mom dad nooded... But... Before I say something ishana

Gauri? Why u here... And omm why hold her hand?

Gauri try to remove her hand from me after listen her... But I hold her hand more tight... I want to assure her that m not leaving her in any situation...

Who is she omm.

My mom ask me....m little afraid... But... I have to told...

Mom... Dad... She is my wife gauri and my daughter khushi...

As expected... They are too shock...

What the hell... Do u listen yourself what are you saying...

My dad yelled on me...

Yes dad... I know what I was saying... It's true... She is my wife and your daughter in law...

What the hell omm... Just stop this joke..

My mom said in anger... I told them everything what had happen three years ago...

All are shock.... And see towards gauri... Gauri just try to hide herself and khushi behind me.... I feel she feel uncomfortable... I hold her hand tight and see towards my parents..

Dad mom... I know it's shocking and not acceptable... But u had to accept them... Because m not leaving them...

My parents are not digest it that their son do this type of mistake .... They angry on me and start scolding me... M just silent... Prinku and randhir try to calm them but fail...

At last mom slap me...

I can't imagine that my son do this..

M silently listen my mom... I know I deserve it... Gauri just scared and crying silently...

Stop it janhvi... It's not our son.. It is this down market girl... Who trap our son..

My dad blame gauri... I can bear everything and every harsh word for me... But I can't bear it for my wife and daughter...

Stop it.... I can tolerate everything but I can't tolerate a word against my wife..

I warn him... But he not stop... Mom, prinku and randhir try to stop him...

Wife?  Who?  This gawar... Who is just a worker under me... R u mad omm.. She had nothing...

Ishana start... I thought she is a good girl and see everyone in equal eyes.. But I was wrong...

Stop it ishana... First of all it's our family matter.. So please stay away from it... And second of all... She is my wife and owner of 50% share of oberoi empire... Did u get it..

I say to ishana with angry voice... She just look at me and than gauri in anger..

Shut up omm... What are you saying... She is not my daughter in law..

My dad said... I m boiling in anger now...

I don't care.... U accept her or not... She is my wife and she live here with me...

I shout at peak... All are too shock to my announcement...

Omm... Leave her... She is not your type...

I just amazed to listen my mom.. How could she say this... She is also a woman...

Mom... How u say this... If dad leave u and us... It's ok for u...

I asked my mom hurt...

Omm...

Mom shout...

Yes omm... Leave her... U marry her just to save her... U had no feelings for her... And what is happen it's a mistake... Then why u want to bear the burden of the mistake..

My dad told me to pointed my khushi... I just want to slap him at that time... I know it's wrong... But...

She is my daughter Mr oberoi... Not a burden.... Can prinku is a burden for u?

Omm...

My dad shout again...

Just than ishana said the most hurtful word for gauri and me...

Omm... U behave like this to your parents just because of this gawar.... How do u believe in her words that it is your daughter... I know well this type of girl... Who knows who's adulterine daughter she is... This type of girl is not hesitate to sleep with anyone... She is like a prostitute...

Ishana...

I shout and slap her hard... She fall on floor.... Enough.... It's enough for me.. Gauri just crying badly now with hugging khushi... How can she bear this type of words... I can never imagine her pain...

But... Now I feel the same pain... Because it's just because of me...

Omm...

My dad shout and make ishana stand up... My anger is on peak...

Shut up Mr oberoi... I want to explain u all the things few minutes before... But now.... It's enough... I don't want to explain anything now... Your low class thought is the reason Mr oberoi that I didn't told u anything 3 years ago... And listen one thing clearly u all... She is my wife and my daughter... She live here with me... I don't care that u like it or not... And it's not my rqst... It's ommkara singh oberoi's order... Did u get it...

I just burst out on them... All silent... I take khushi form gauri... She still crying... I hold her hand and dragg her upstairs towards my room..

Povs end..

Gauri povs...

When I enter the house... I was really scared... I saw his parents... I stop at the entrance...

But I was shock when he hold my hand and enter.. Is he really want us or he do it just because of guilt...

When he told his parents about me and khushi... They just brust out on him... He is silently listen... M confuse...

His mom slap him... I feel pain to see him...

When his dad blame me... He shouted on him... And said them m his wife... I was amazed... Is this the same person who reject me to accept...

When ishana say me gawar... He is hell angry... He said I live with her anyhow... He doesn't care anyone...

When his parents say him to leave me... He can't.... He fight with his parents for me and khushi... I don't know what is in his mind.... But... M confuse that can it is the same ommkara who leave me alone...

Then ishana talk rubbish about my daughter and me... I can't hadle it... I was crying badly... Again the same humiliation... Again the same word... I already listen this words because of m a single mother...

But... He slap ishana for me and khushi.... And he orders his parents... I was just happy... No.... Not because he accept me in front of his family... But he fight for his daughter...

He take khushi from me and drag me to the room... I go with him... M crying.. But m happy inside that he really care for khushi... I don't want anything from him... No name... No rights... Nothing... I only want love for my daughter..

And now I feel that... May be he is not a good husband... But in further he is a really good father for khushi...

We sit on the sofa since 2 hour...m calm now... He not say a word to me... Khushi sleep on his chest...

I see him to playing with khushi.... He caress her little hand, palm, leg, foot, face... He kiss her for several time...he kiss her little palm... Her forehead... Like he want to observe everything about my daughter... 
Ohh...
Sorry... Our daughter...

He smile widely.... He look so happy to have khushi.... Now... M also very happy that finally my daughter have happiness...

Her foot and palm just like me right?

He ask me happily while caress her palm...
M just silent for this question....may be we are together.. But I still feel awkward to talk with him...

Then he look at me and lower his head.... It's look like he feel ashamed to see me...

I feel bad to see him like this... I know what he do with me it's wrong... But he correct his mistake to accept me and khushi... Now... I had no complain towards him...

Yes...

I reply him with a smile... He look at me in little shock then smile...

Povs end...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 5.3K 34
what happened when a student fall for her teacher it is a Love story of rikara hope you will enjoy it 😍😍
love? By lavanya

Fanfiction

114K 4.8K 51
a rikara story in this story, rikara are married but om can't accept gauri. why? find out in upcomings. but gauri has gaven her life to om. she does...
131K 11.3K 97
it's a painful love story of Rikara .....my favt couple ever ..... in this story ommkara is an artist.... whose marriage fix with ridhima since child...
3.5K 267 3
Two different lives connected to each other in a way which wasn't close but can't be ignored. An accident brings them together tied in a knot which t...