My First And Last Love

By PARIMALA020

Ok so this is my 3rd story on Wattpad. This story is about two childhood friends. where the girl love the boy... More

Characters and author's note
Promo
Chappy 1
chappy 2
Chappy 4
Chappy 5
Chappy 6
chappy 7
chappy 8
chappy 9

Chappy 3

2.4K 256 49
By PARIMALA020

Flash back continue

Daksh went out.

Annika hugged om tightly and said
Bhai meni kuch galat nahi Kiya. Please trust me

Om- Shona please stop crying. And who asked you for an explanation ha. We know what you are. Stop crying hmmm. Now come-on give my kidkithod baby smile

Annika smiled rubbing off her tears.

Shivaay- cookie tell me what do you know about Tia.

Annika- Shiv my friend Romi goes to Tia's father's club and both are good friends. So Tia told her that she has a bet to make Daksh fall for her. I know daksh will be broken when he comes to know about this. So I tried to warn him.

Rudra- let him face it sunshine. He has to cry for making you cry. And tume meri Kasam you are not going to talk to him from now on.

Shivaay- ha cookie you will not

Annika- but

Om- no ifs and buts Shona

Annika- ok bhai I will not talk to him

---___---___---___---___---___---___---___

After two weeks shivaay's friend Samar came running to him.

Samar- shivaay you know daksh

Shivaay- I don't want to talk about him

Samar- suun to sahi, we all had gone take a holiday na that time

3days back

Daksh had made arrangements to propose Tia infront of the whole college.

Tia- hey Daksh what's up

Daksh went on his knees and Said Tia I am in madly love with you. Will you be my girlfriend

Tia- oh my god are you mad. Tumne mujhe kya Samaja. Meri standard kya hi aur tumhar aaukath kya hi. You are a beggar and me I am a millionaire. Meri juthi be tum se acchi standard ki hi. You bloody beggar meri saat Betni ki aaukath nahi aur mujhe girlfriend bananeki sapne dekraheho. And for your information mr.dumbo my friendship with you was just a bet. I won it. Abb tum hato meri saamne se dude. And don't show me your idiotic face.
Bloody looser she taunt he and went away from their..

Daksh was now recalling annika's words. He was so ashamed of himself that he had only one option.

FB end

Shivaay- what where is he Samar

Samar- he is in hospital dude. Usne suicide attempt ki

Shivaay rushed to the hospital

Daksh was laying on the bed staring at nothing

Shivaay went near him and tapped his shoulder.

That was it Daksh couldn't control he hugged shivaay and told him everything.

Shivaay- I'll teach her what happens when someone break someone's heart. Where is she??

Daksh- she has gone to u.k.  She'll be back after maybe a months.

Shivaay- hmmmm

Daksh- shivaay I want to apologise to annika. She warned me for my good but I......

Shivaay- hmmm, but for now you need to be fine and strong. Then I'll make you meet her.

---------------------------------------------------
Flashback end,

Daksh- what have you been up to

Shivaay- after a months I met her in a club and from that Time she is behind me not because she loves me but because of my money and name.

Daksh- shivaay tera aur annika ka relationship status Kya hi

Shivaay- vo hum dost hi

Daksh- tu ye muje batarahahi ya kudh ko

Shivaay- what do you mean

Daksh- your heart know it shivaay that annika rules your heart.

Shivaay- I need to execute my plan daksh. Aaj tia ko propose karunga aur do din baad jab humara college reunion party hi tab I'll make her taste her own medicine.

Daksh- hmm. But apen dil ki baat zaroor suno. Before it's too late.

Shivaay nodded and went out.

He was confused about his feeling. But for now he had to focus on his plan because tia has not only played with daksh's heart but she had broken many boys heart for her time pass. Daksh was lucky he was saved. But 2 boys had hung themselves because of her. He needs to give justice for them.

Oberoi mansion,
Annika's room,

Shivaay- cookie cookie where are you

Annika- ha billu why are you screaming

Shivaay*in mind*- if I tell her about my revenge plan she'll disagree with me and will end up in a fight. And in all that I might end up hurting her. I can take her anger but not her tears. Better I don't tell her anything.

Annika- come back to earth Mr.

Shivaay- ha I have a girlfriend and I want to ask her out I am nervous

Annika's heart broke into million pieces. Her love loved someone else. But all she could tell her heart is that if he is happy then I am happy in his happiness.

Shivaay- back to earth cookie, you know na I can't select my dress without you. You'll help me right

Annika- smiled and said ha tu chal me ayi I'll help you out.

Annika went to shivaay's room and selected a red three pics suit.

Wow cookie you are the best I love you and ya me na ajj todi der see avuga. Ma aur bhabi se boldu not to wait and bye he kissed her forehead and left.

Annika ran to her room and closed the door. Sat down on her knees and and cried and cried.

Gouri- Shona why was she crying

Om- kya huva gouri

Gouri- vo om vo Shona

Om got tensed Kya Shona what happened to her

Gouri- om clam down it's that I think I saw her crying let's go and check

Both om and gouri rushed to Annika's room. And the door was just closed not locked. They went inside and saw annika crying.

Om- kya huva Shona, kisi be kuch kaha Kya tumse

Annika- bhai bhabi vo kuch nahi huva

Gouri- ab batau Kya huva

Annika hugged gouri and said bhahi shiv love someone he has gone to propose her. I lost him bhabi I lost my love tears didn't stop

Om- gadha hi vo how could he do that. Me abi uese call kartga hu

Annika- no bhai you'll not tell him anything about my feeling to him. Maybe we are not meant to be together.  But I am happy for him.

Gouri- tu bohot acche hi and aniomri had a group hug.

And there shivaay had very well executed his plan of proposing tia. Tia was very happy being shivaay Singh oberoi's girlfriend. But didn't know that she soon would taste her own medicine.

Shivika08
Jazz_5rock
AnshitaGuptaaaa
mahima1678
Magical_lives238
meherima_mim
HoneyTiny
ShreyaMathur5

Waiting for all of your review

Lots of love
Pari 💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 41.4K 80
It's a story between the neighbours who are poles apart...but..but...but..things gonna happen between them will definitely bring them closer...❤️ Are...
78K 13.8K 46
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
64.2K 5K 90
so What happen when a rude and egoistic police office go for a mission to protect egoistic girl.. will they fall in love or will they only doing thei...
287K 21.7K 100
Despite being completely different from each other, the love they hide has no bounds which makes them go any limits for each other. Story of two b...