[BL] Alley Cat (EXO fanficti...

Oleh jc226971

Sehun has randomly met with Alley Cats: Tao, Luhan, Kris, and Lay. They all claim Sehun to be something speci... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 13

535 29 12
Oleh jc226971

The limo came around and we got in. "Why are we in a hurry? The games don't start until nighttime." I asked sitting down on the side seats.

"Essem took the books and went to a different village. It's complete mundae territory but since the books requires magic he's bringing them to a building wielding some magic." Luhan said.

"This will be a bad entrance. All of us will lose our powers except you and we'll probably be weak." Yixing said.

"We might even transform into cats again." Tao said.

"So all of our luck is on me?" I said shaking my head trying to calm myself down.

"Sirs, this is as far as I can go." The chauffeur said as the limo came to a stop.

"Thank you. There's some herbs left in the bag. Please feel free to take as many as you'd like." Tao said and left a bag on the seat. We opened the doors and walked out. The instant I stepped on the ground I felt a surge go through my body. Assumingly, Yixing, Tao, and Luhan felt the same thing because we were wobbling around.

"This isn't even the territory. We're only on the border." Luhan said. "we'll definitely be cats when we walk in."

We dragged our feet passed some bushes and arrived at a large gate with the black boxes and mundanes walking around.

"We're here." Yixing said and he stepped foot passed the gates and turned into a cat. The nearby mundanes looked at us at the shock of a strange poof noise. Tao and Luhan did the same and entered, only to be turned into cats. I passed the gates and felt a strange sensation throughout my body.

"Hello! It's Hun!" I heard and turned around to find it empty. I turned back and followed the three cats. The other mundanes were casually walking by as if we were normal.

"I'm in your body again." I heard Hun's voice. "So are all of the other spirits, gods, goddesses, and so on. We've never been on this side of the gate. But you body allows us to pass. The science experiment made by mundanes is now going to go against them!" Hun said and his voice faded.

The three cats continued forward on the white sidewalk and their tails swayed differently. Tao's tail was thin and stuck out straight towards the sky as Lay and Luhan's had long furred tails that swayed from left to right.

The three of them stopped and turned around to face me. I was too busy watching them I didn't notice the large concrete building in front of me. Tao put his paw on the blank wall and looked back at me. I did the same and tried to create an entrance. Purple transmutation cirlces appeared and a boring brown wooden door appeared.

"You need a better imagination." I heard a female voice. I thought in my head, "Periwinkle goddess?"

"Correct." She replied. "For alchemy, imagination is the key. That's why Kris was a high ranked alchemist."

We entered the doors and walked into a ball-room like area. Chandeliers swung slowly above our heads and the beautiful crystals reflected rainbows on the walls and floors. Tao quickly scurried to another entrance and Yixing and Luhan followed. I turned and walked to the entrance a little while later after noticing a small entrance above.

"Hey guys I think there's something suspicious in the ballroom." I said to the three cats.

They paid no attention to me and went along to another room. We passed through so many rooms I wouldn't have thought it was all in the small cement building.

"We're here." Tao said and stopped in front of a glass door. "The library."

I turned the knob and pushed the door open. Inside the library was only one shelf. On that single shelf, the magical book were propped up neatly and Essem was standing next to it.

"Who'd think that magic users in mundane territory could get this far." Essem said. He placed his right hand on the shelf and pointed to us with his left hand, "you guys are impressive. Too much almost. I believe death should show you the right way."

Three boxes appeared around Tao, Yixing, and Luhan.

"You should capture him now." Kai said.

"You don't want to be late for your game. It's your only income." Yoona said.

"Stop pressuring him." Hun said.

Without knowing, I already had my palm up straight towards Essem. I pointed my fingers forward towards him and and alchemy circle appeared. Around the transmutation circle spells were running around my wrist and I made a final push towards Essem.

A loud crash sound was created. Essem was standing straight up unaffected by the three magical powers.

I pointed down to his feet and binded them to the floor making him stiffen up.

"You know you can easily kill him now that you have control over his feet." Yoona said. "Necromancy starts from the base of your foot. Just take the energy slowly and he'll for sure be unable to move again."

I focused solely on the feet and pulled in the energy of Essem. I got to his knees and his skin was pale. His eyes slowly started to close and fell over. I felt a push on my body and all of the spirits, gods, and goddesses left my body. They each went to get their books and disappeared.

"That was faster than I thought it'd be." Tao said. He was back in his form and so were the others.

I told them each to hold onto my body and we teleported back home along with Essem's body in Luhan's arms.

"We need a new ruler of this village." I said.

"Oh, no need for that. Look outside." Yoona said. "They've all returned to their proper realms."

I pushed the curtains aside to see an empty ghost town.

"Realms?" I asked.

"Yes, All necromancers are with the Sone Goddesses." Yoona said and disappeared along with Luhan.

"Hey I'll be taking you." Joon said and disappeared.

"I guess it's just you, me, and this empty world." I said facing the empty streets.

"Actually, there are more warlocks. Come to the Elf world." a tall fit man walked up to us with a thin blue glow.

Tao turned towards me and pointed to him, "If i go I can meet my own kind." His eyes looked excited for the new meetings, but his eyebrows slanted down. I didn't want him to leave, but going would basically mean meeting family. I forced a smile and nodded, "make sure you visit me sometimes. I'll be ready for anything."

"I'll be back tomorrow." Tao said and hugged me tightly. He pulled back and held my shoulders staring and piercing through my weak soul. He tilted his head to the side and got closer slowly. Our lips met and we had a warm wet kiss.

Our lips parted and we looked at each other. I could feel the warm tears gathering in my eyes. He moved his hands up and placed one hand on each side of my face. He pulled closer and planted another kiss. "Open you mouth." I managed to understand. I slowly parted my lips from each other and separated my teeth. He entered my mouth slowly. His tongue searched every nook and cranny of my mouth from the left to the right around my tongue and under it. We parted and a string of saliva was left between our mouths.

"I'll see you soon." Tao smiled and followed The blue glowing man.

"Yeah, soon." I whispered.

"You should create your own town and invite anyone." I heard a familiar voice.

"Ah! The Gods of Cassiopeia." I said and smiled, wiping my tears away. "My own town?"

"Yes, create it with you powers and then invite mages, necromancers, alchemists, and warlocks. It can be a town with all of the magical powers together."

"Start by destroying the old. Then create your own palace. After getting comfortable create the rest of the town." The other god said smiling. "We'll help."

"Tao will be the first person I invite to my palace!" I said getting a brighter mind. I walked over to the highest point of the hill and waved my arm across the town. All of th parts scattered around the town were floating above it with flat ground below. I pointed at different directions and created the new town.

The gods stood there impressed. On the top of the hill a palace appeared.

"Yor mind is very clear now." The Gods said, "You need nothing to help with your magic." They disappeared and I called Tao in.

"I've made a town!" I said as soon as we were connected.

"In an hour?" Tao said shocked at my words.

"You can bring your friends over from the Elf world and we can create the new village." I said showing him the new buildings and the beautiful scenery of the new town.

"What's it called?"

"EXO-L."

"I'll be there tomorrow. Be sure to invite the others!" Tao said, "We're going to make the best town out there!" 

EPILOGUE

Three years has passed since the creation of EXO-L. There are still people who continuously want to join our town. It has gotten so large it would actually be considered a city now. Too many people want to enter but there are always difficulties with their entry, since applying is always a difficult part, but on the bright side. Tao is wherever I am.

Each member in the city is given a star. There are currently 1,649,706 stars in my city.

"Sehun!" I hear Tao's voice from the back of the room. "Where's my clothes? I put them here last night."

I walked over to Tao. He was only wearing his boxers and socks with his hair mess with bed-head. I hugged his bare back and my hands were in front of his bare chest.

"Good morning, my feisty feline." I whispered into his ear causing him to blush and push away.

"Why did you have to grow even more. Now you're taller than me and what happened to the small child-like personality of yours.!!!" Tao shouted blushing bright red. "Why are you the upper hand??"

I pulled his face closed and kissed him deeply. My hands traced his spine and to his ass. I poked the tender squishable ass and Tao let out a small squeal. "Not now, it's morning and the day that we need to meet our new 600 stars." Tao said.

"Then one last kiss, nothing more." I said with pleading eyes.

"Okay fine." Tao said and tip-toes to reach my height. He pecked my lips with his and left the room. "Tonight I'm free. Come over to my room with only your bath robe."

I could feel my face burning from just his words.

I've found someone more important than myself.

A/N: Thank you for reading all the way to the end!! I hope you liked it, although it wasn't very organized....I'll try harder next time! Please vote, comment, and follow~~ I'd appreciate it a lot. For my next story, it surrounds TAO as the main character. Please read it. The title is Reborn Warrior. The SM Clan has been gifted by one of their noble families with the Spirit of Female Warrior Tomoe Gozen's spirit which lies in the body of Tao, a strong and skillful...crybaby. SM Clan warriors need to strengthen their warriors tom not only protect their noble families, but also protect their artifacts. EXO Cafe is also a new story I've started. It's about the 12 members of EXO being waiters and hosts at a 5-story cafe. Please read if you have time. If you haven't already, try reading my other stories: The Last Soul, Prince-like princess, EXO cafe, and my collection of oneshots!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

596K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
342K 13.1K 72
This was done almost 3 years ago (2012) but after much consideration I decided to post it online. This is my very first YAOI fic and if you are not a...
49.8K 2.4K 29
"Do you trust me?" "Yeah.." "What if I tell you that I am not a normal human?" /\ Chaeyoung had to move to her Dad's bestfriend's house. She then mee...
185K 6.9K 53
She was everybody's ideal girl, despite of being silent and a loner, she was admired by every student because she's pretty, smart and have exceptiona...