mamas angel |Odell Beckham|

By theeinterlude__

even the good girls can make bad decisions. More

•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
I want to share my joy
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
August Alsina Concert
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
• twenty five •
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
• thirty four •
•thirty six•
• thirty seven •
Collide
•thirty eight•
•Thirty nine•
•fourty•
•fourty one•
•fourty two•
•fourty three•
#1
•fourty four•
•fourty five•
•fourty six•
•fourty seven•
•fourty-eight•
•fourty-nine•
•fifty•
•fifty one•
•fifty two•
..
•fifty three•
New books.
••
The end..

•thirty five•

4.1K 196 30
By theeinterlude__

••

•Mira•

"Babe have you seen my black Giuseppe's?" I asked Odell from the bathroom while I did my makeup.

"Huh!" He shouted.

I rolled my eyes walking into the bedroom where he was on the bed playing the game as usual.

"What you say babe?" He asked removing his headphones.

"My black Giuseppe's I cant find them" I placed my hand on my hip.

He looked under the bed pulling out my chewed up heels, my mouth dropped open "Uhh these it?"

"What the hell" I whined running over to grab them. "Which one of those mutts did it." I ran to the door and he quickly got up grabbing my arm.

"Don't go abusing my dogs na'"

I crossed my arms over my chest "Odell these are a thousand dollar heels!"

He sighed pecking my lips "I'll get you new ones"

"I wanted to wear them tonight asshole" I shoved his chest walking back to the bathroom.

He followed me "Where you call yourself going anyway" He twirled me around examining my outfit,
I already knew he had a lot to say

"I literally told you before you started playing that stupid game that Justine and I are going out since it's her birthday and first night in New York"

"Going out..in this?" He pulled on my top.

"Sure am."

"Interesting..where at?"

I smacked my teeth applying highlight on my cheekbones "Some club"

"Normally I'd say hell nah go change but I'll let you have it this one time"

"Mhm whatever." I replied adding more lipgloss to my lips, he rubbed on my sides watching me "Don't even think about it boy, I'm already running late"

"You look good though baby" He kissed my neck.

"No Odell"

He turned me around to face him "Twenty minutes"

"Did you not hear me say I'm already late"

"No" He mumbled picking me up and placing me on the sink still sucking and kissing on my neck.

"Stopppp" I pushed his head away.

Instead of stopping like I asked he pushed up my mini skirt pulling my thong to the side, "You better no—Mmm" I cut myself off letting out a moan when his tongue met my pearl. "You're so annoying" I bit my lip tugging at his hair.

He added his finger slowly thrusting it in and out of me while his tongue still did work "God" I whimpered throwing my head back against the mirror.

A few more sucks and thrust and I came in his mouth, he licked his lips pulling down his sweats.

"Hurry up" I demanded, leaning over to pull his boxers down.

He smirked kissing me again while guiding his member inside of me "Ahh shit" He groaned in my ear.

My hands roamed all over his back and head while I moaned, he pulled me closer to him so I was dangling off the sink top. "Faster" I whimpered.

"What was that?" He asked placing his thumb on my clit rubbing it.

I gripped his wrist for support so I wouldn't fall and bust my ass. "F-faster daddy"

His lips circled around my breast sucking on them as he pounded into me. "You feel so good, fuck" He mumbled.

I moved my hands to his waist and wrapped my legs around him, he slowed himself down grinding into me sending me into overdrive. "Oh shit!" I yelped cuming on the spot.

He chuckled and I planted a kiss on his lips while heavily breathing, he kept rocking himself in the same slow pace so I clenched my walls. This boy could go for hours if he wanted to.

"Mira" He warned biting my bottom lip.

I clenched around him again "Mmm" He moaned leaning down as he came.

I laughed as he pulled out.

"You so fucking petty"

I grabbed a fresh rag cleaning myself up before pulling my skirt and top back down.

"Bye babe" I kissed his cheek before he could protest and left out the house, my Uber was outside waiting for me right on time. "How are you" I politely asked.

"Well and you?" He asked pulling off.

"Good, thank you"

We made it to the club Riches in a little over twenty minutes and I walked in spotting Justine at the bar.

"Bestieeee" I cheered attacking her with a hug "Happy 21st!!"

"Yasss" She smiled hugging me back "Now I can legally buy us shots"

I laughed looking at the tequila shots she had lined up "Look's like you already got started"

"I ain't waste no time since you were..late" She squinted her eyes at me.

"My bad, Odell's a fucking horn dog"

She put her fingers in her ear "I don't wanna hear that"

I shrugged taking a seat by her, she passed me a shot and I threw it back then squeezed them lime in my mouth "Ugh, I'll never get used to that"

"I hope you're not driving cause I called a Uber"

I shook me head no "Uh uh I got one too"

"Okurrr, its time to get wasted" Justine grabbed another shot.

"Ah ah not yet we gotta talk"

She playfully rolled her eyes spinning in her chair "Before you even ask no I haven't talked to Sterling..he's been blowing my phone the hell up"

"Justine"I frowned.

"What" She sighed.

"Stop avoiding him. He really likes you he kept Odell up all night the other day asking about what you liked so he could get you a present."

"I like him too...he just wants a lot from me too fast and so soon. I have a kid I don't want to just follow blindly into something and let Cj get attached for it to flop"

I nodded completely understanding "I get that, and he will too if you just tell him instead of blowing him off. You know damn well if you see him with some other bitch you'll lose your mind so get yo man"

She laughed "I think about it..but where's my gift"

"I knew that was coming, Odell and I got you something but it's at his place"

"I will be there bright and early tomorrow morning to retrieve it."

"Stop lying you know you'll be sleep till noon"

"Damn right" She took her shot and I threw another one back as well.

Cash Money Records taking over for the '99 & the 2000..

"Oh shit" We said at the said time before looking at each other & going onto the dance floor

••

•Odell•

I woke up to the sound of glass shattering, looking beside me Mira wasn't there yet. I went into the closet grabbing my registered gun and headed into the living area.

Mira was standing there trying to clean the glass but she kept dropping the broom.

Shaking my head I put the gun down, "Stop before you hurt yourself" I pulled her away from it sweeping it up

"Sorry baby" She slurred leaning on the countertop.

"It's aight, what was you trynna do"

She walked back over to me wrapping her arms around my neck, her eyes were low and I could smell the alcohol on her "I was trynna..trynna get..I don't remember"

I sighed gripping her waist since she could barely stand "How much you drink mama"

"A lot.."She hiccuped.

"What I tell you about that" I moved her hair out of her face.

"Sorry" She put her head on my chest.

"Let's get you to bed" I turned the kitchen light off and guided her into the room.

I sat her on the bed and grabbed a random t-shirt and shorts from her drawer.

"G-guess what happened babe."

"What?" I slipped off her top and skirt and she put on the clothes.

"I convinced Justine to fi-figure it out with Sterling"

"That's good" I grabbed one of her makeup wipes from the bathroom and wiped her face off for her "Lay down"

She crawled farther onto the bed hitting her head on the head board "Ow"

"Be careful" I said trying not to laugh

"When did that get there" She frowned rubbing her forehead.

"You're really drunk right now" I shook my head and helped her get under the covers.

"A-anyways, I think we should bring Sterling along when we bring her presents to her place"

I scratched my head "I don't know.."

"Why not" She tilted her head to the side.

"Cause it's their relationship babe"

She groaned "But she's my friend, and I know she's not gonna reach out to him"

"Let's talk about it in the morning okay?" I laid down beside her.

"Okay, I love you" Mira wrapped her arms around my torso making herself comfortable.

"I love you too"

••

The next morning Mira and I were getting ready to pick up Sterling and head over to Justine's. I thought her drunk ass was just talking but she woke up still wanting to do it.

It was a petty argument I didn't want to have so I went along with it, Sterling seemed to be okay with it as well so fuck it. It could either go really good or really bad all I know is that it ain't on me.

"Hand me my face wash" Mira asked me as I brushed my teeth.

I got her Cetaphil from the cabinet handing it to her

"Thank you" She turned the water on.

"Mhm" I spit my toothpaste out rinsing my mouth. "Ima go walk the dogs while you get all done up"

"Alright" She poked her lips out and I gave her a little smooch

When the time came around we had picked up Sterling and some breakfast.

"You sure this is a good idea Mira?" Sterling asked Mira from the backseat.

"Stop worrying I know my friend"

He nervously rubbed his hands together "If you say so"

Mira went back to eating her donuts and fed me some as well since I was driving.

"Can you get me a napkin" I asked swallowing.

She searched the bag "They ain't put none in here"

"Uhh check the console" I moved my elbow so she could open it. She looked around before stopping "I have any?"

"Why the fuck you got condoms!" She snapped throwing what I'm guessing was the box at my head.

Ah shit...we all know Odell and Mira don't use no damn condoms 😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 4.9K 17
Sequel to Cuffing Season.
3.5K 171 48
WARNING: HIGHLY MATURE LANGUAGE! READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION! Diamond King is average, maybe even less than that. Arabia, Mississippi might be the m...
667K 12.8K 29
A happily married couple. About to raise a child, when she loses the baby. Her husband cheats on her. She becomes suicidal. What else could go wrong?
10.1K 332 31
Love can be easily found, Trust can be easily broken.