Little Runt

By wickedsmile77

Being raised in a rogue pack is horrible. When you no longer remember your name and are renamed "Little Runt"... More

Prologue
Chapter One:
Chapter Two: The Shift
Chapter three: Love
Chapter four: The Truth
Chapter Five: The First Fight
Chapter Six: Parents
Chapter Seven: Light Court Kingdom
Chapter Eight: Jason's Back
Chapter Nine: Tapes
Chapter Ten: It hurts
Chapter Eleven: The Fallen King
Chapter Tweleve: The Real Goddess
Author update

Chapter Thirteen: My Eyes Are On You

625 21 3
By wickedsmile77

Dayton's POV

It's been a month exactly since I've awoke. Things seem to be going back to normal, slightly. Jericho was off doing who knows what right now with Rose and Halsey. Alec and I sat in my office discussing what is happening with Jason's fallen army. When we had got Jericho back we thought all of his men were dead but they didn't seem to be the case. Wolves and other creatures were leaving footprints around my boarder but nothing else.

"What are we going to do about this? Have you even told Jericho?" Alec asked. I looked up from my files and glared at him. "Would you shut the fuck up?" I seethed. "She isn't to know about any of this. She's finally happy and has a clean slate of mine. She isn't paranoid of that freak coming after her anymore. I just don't fucking understand why his men are still around." I clenched the file in my hand.

I looked down at the now wrinkled piece of paper and growled. The feeling of growling was still foreign to me. The tiger that lived in me seemed to make himself present whenever he wanted to.

On the piece of paper was a list of information of Jason and his men. There was a picture on it and it made my stomach turn. It was of Jason mutilating Jericho's stomach with a knife.

My emotions were all over the place and I couldn't help but slam the file on the table and groan. "I don't understand. Maybe there is a mole in the kingdom?" Alec suggested. "No. I would have felt the dishonesty in my blood. I just don't understand what the hell im going to do. I do t know how to protect her from someone that isn't alive." I laid my head on the desk and closed my eyes.

"All we really can do is keep an eye out for anything suspicious." Alec frowned. There was a knock on my door and none other than Eric walked in. I rolled my eyes at his attire. He wore a soft pink suit and a flower crown. "Don't you have female for a mate?" Alec chuckled. "Oh piss off. I saw Jericho in the garden and she gave this to me. The suit was just a hunch." He shrugged.

My eyebrows furrowed together. "What hunch?" I asked confused. "Nothing. Have you two figured anything out?" Eric quickly shot my question down. "They aren't making any moves. Just surrounding the boarder here and there. What about you?" I asked. "Same here. My top trackers can't even figure out where they are coming from. There is no scent at all." Erick shrugged.

"Fuck me." I whispered a angrily. "I don't think it's okay for a King to have an affair." Alec laughed. I looked at him with a deadly glare and he sighed. "So serious. I was trying to make a joke." Alec whined. "We are in a serious conversation. One that involves a dead psychopath with wolves and creatures lurking around our Kingdoms." I hissed.

Alec shot his hands up in the air and looked at Eric. "Don't you dare!" Eric yelled at Alec. "Hey you're the one in a flower crown and a pink suit." Alec shot back. "It's called fashion dumbass." Eric bit back. I groaned at the two idiots. "Okay go do whatever the fuck you two were doing before we started this little meeting." I said frustrated. I stood from my desk and pulled my black suit coat on.

"Where is my mate, Eric?" I asked. "How should I know?" He rolled his eyes. "You just fucking saw her before coming here. Did you not say she was in the garden?" I growled. My temper seems to be getting the best of me. The only way my anger would subside is by seeing my mate.

"Well yeah but I don't know if she's still there." Eric said. "Useless." I mumbled and walked out of my office

I walked down the long halls and felt like I was being watched. I turned and looked over my should to see a small child looking at me from behind a door. The child giggled and ran off. I shook my head and walked in the direction of the garden.

The air was cool and looked at the sinking sun. The sky was painted a set of vibrant colors, such beauty. I looked by the roses and saw Jericho talking to the girls. They all seemed so happy. Their Queen was finally okay. She no longer seemed afraid or hurt. She used to hide behind a façade of bravery but now she is brave. There is no more hiding for her and I desperately want to keep it that way. I smiled at her true nature. She deserved to be happy.

She was in a simple Greek styled dress and her hair was pulled back into two braids. Simply beautiful. She looked over at me and smiled. The Moon Goddess had nothing against Jericho's beauty. I walked over to my mate and stood in front of her. "If you ladies would please excuse us." I spoke without looking away from Jericho.

Damn, she always managed to leave me breathless. "What's on your mind?" I asked with a soft smile. "We can finally be at peace. There's nothing in our way anymore. You know I was thinking about something else to." Her cheeks flushed slightly and she looked away. "About what?" I asked and grabbed her hand. The shocks were so intense.

"Well I had called Diana to ask a question. She told me that I was pregnant." Jericho smiled slightly. The color drained from my face. Fuck, how was this possible? I thought we needed Diana to do some weird shit for Jericho to get pregnant again.

Jericho frowned why she say my expression. "Do you not want a child?" She whispered. I shook my head quickly. "It's not that. I just I don't understand how this happened." I groaned. "She said her remedy wore off when I turned into a hybrid along with you." Jericho shrugged. Fuck, fuck, fuck!

I stood up abruptly. "Stay right here I will be right back." I didn't wait for her to say anything I took off to find Eric.

I stormed through the halls and saw Eric in the kitchen. Anger was all I felt. That stupid pink suit was because he knew Jericho was pregnant. But for how long has he known? 

I grabbed Eric by the collar of his shirt. "How long have you known?" I growled. Eric chuckled and held his hands up in surrender. "Like a week? I don't know really. One day I knew you smelt off and it had to do with Jericho. When I saw her her scent smelled of a pregnant woman." He smiled. Incredible. "Wait what's wrong?" He asked.

"I can't have a kid right now if we are being watched by who fucking knows!" I yelled. Eric gulped. "We will figure something out man. But right now you need to give as much attention as you can to your mate." Eric said in a serious tone. All playfulness gone. I nodded and looked behind me and groaned.

"This will be a good distraction for the kingdom." I said finally looking back up at Eric. He gave me a thumbs up. What a fucking idiot. It amazes me how he is a king. I walked away and made my way back to Jericho.

She sat in the garden humming and seemed to be making a flower crown. She looked up at me and smiled. "You always seemed to approach so quietly, yet your scent gives you away." She chuckled.

Those goddamn wolves and creatures were having the opposite problem.

I thought and mentally growled. "What a bad flaw. I was thinking about our child," I said sitting next to her. "Let's announce it to the kingdom. We need some good news around here for once." I smiled. She didn't look at me, she was so focused on the crown in her hands. "Done." She smiled and placed the crown of roses upon my head.

"I think we should keep it between us for a while, until I start to show. We could start making a baby room though." She gushed. I chuckled and nodded. "Sounds like a plan, Kitten." I stood up and held my hand out for her. She stood up and took my hand. I pulled her inside the palace kitchen where I last left the idiot known as Eric.

Eric and Alec were there talking about who knows what. Eric smiled softly when he noticed us. "It's about damn time you two looked happy again. Genuine happiness." He spoke calmly. "What the fuck are you talking about?" Alec said confused. I rolled my eyes. "She's pregnant you idiot!" Eric said slapping him against the head.

Jericho let out a laugh. "You knew? Is this the reason for the pink suit?" Jericho asked with a chuckle. "Yes. Please tell me it's a girl." Eric whined. "No, his name is Solis." She smiled. It wasn't our child from before. If we are hybrids now that child is gone. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Damn it. I was sure it would be a girl." Eric whined. I shook my head and looked down at Jericho. She was so happy and oblivious to what was happening. "Well are you going to announce it to the Kingdom? I think you guys need some good news." Eric asked. I shook my head. "No we are keeping it between the family. We are just going to start setting up our nursery. Would you two want to help?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Well of course we will go." Alec answered for Eric and him. "Then lets go." Jericho smiled.

We were in the mall picking out baby things. We were all currently in a clothing store and Jericho was looking at infant clothing and I was keeping my eyes out for anything off. "Look at this one!" Alec was laughing full on as he ran over to us. Jericho turned around to look at the same time I did. It read, 'If you think I'm a stud you should see me uncle.'

"There no way we're getting that." I groaned. Jericho laughed and shook her head. "Find something else." She smiled. I looked down at my little beloved and smiled. I pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head. "I love you Jericho. There's nothing that would stop me from loving you." I smiled. "I love you too." Jericho laughed.

We were carrying so many bag back to the palace. The nursery was coming along and I felt exhausted. I looked over to see my beloved sitting in a rocking chair falling asleep. "Jericho, let's go to sleep." I bent over and picked her up bridal style. I looked over to see Alec holding something weird looking. "I want you to have someone come up and finish this room. If they are to tell anyone their Queen is pregnant I will kill them. Good night Alec." I walked out of the room.

We had gotten the walls done. They were a soft blue with sponge clouds everywhere. Jericho insisted she paint animals along the walls and I let her. I walked to our room and lay her on the bed. I took her shoes off and took her dress off. I looked at her stomach and there was a little bump. I smiled. I loved my son already and he wasn't even born. I sat on the edge of the bed and took my shoes off.
I got undressed and climbed in bed with Jericho.

I placed my hand on her baby bump and smiled. My eyes grew heavy and I got closer to her stomach. "I will protect you at all costs. Solis you are going to be the light in your mother and I's life. We love you so much already. I will protect you and your mother against everything no matter what, I promise." I kissed Jericho's stomach. I wrapped and arm around her and before I could fully go to sleep there was a knock on the window.

What the fuck. I got up and the balcony had and envelope. Written on the envelope was 'Congratulations you're a Father'. I opened the large envelope and in it were pictures of Jericho with her hands on her stomach. Me and her. Us buying baby things and building the room. Fuck. I mind linked Alec to meet me in my office.

I stormed out of the room and barged into my office. Alec was already there and was sitting in one of the chairs. Eric was with him as well. I slammed the envelope on the desk. "This is fucking bullshit." I yelled. Alec opened the folder and gasped. Eric looked over and growled. "Who the fuck is out there still?" Eric growled deeply.

I shook my head in anger. Guards entered my office and looked away from us. "I want every single fucking one of you out there scouting. If you don't find anything I swear to god I will kill every last one of you. Understood!" I yelled. "Sir!" They commented in unison.

Eric grabbed the folder and tore it open. Written on the inside was so aggravating.

'My eyes are on you'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
81.4K 3.5K 80
❤️
50.1K 122 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
268K 40.4K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး