Shadow Fronnie

By Tired_Lil_Bunny

๐Ÿ”†COMPLETED๐Ÿ”† It's nice story about Shadow Freddy and Shadow Bonnie and their relationship goes, if they will... More

Stupid Shadow Foxy
BOI GET YOUR HANDS OFF!!!
Lalalalala
What?!
First day
First day 2
A pleasant time
tickles
School day
White Rabbit
A walk
The answer
Happiness
Planning the Wedding
Done planning
The Big Day
After Party Thing
Love ya
So...um

The best way to start off the day

297 4 1
By Tired_Lil_Bunny

Pov: Shadow Bonnie

I woke up in Shadow Freddy's arms and just glanced up at him and saw that he was sleeping...I thought he would be awake first...I guess not. I slowly and gently pushed him away so I could get up...it took about a minute I am just too weak...but when I did I saw I got a text about an hour ago and saw it was from Bonnie saying that Jack-o-Bonnie was going to have a gathering with all the bunnies in about a week."Well, that gives me a week to at least get a few things done for the wedding" I pronounced. I turned to look at Shadow Freddy and smiled, he looked so calm just sleeping there.....then I grabbed him by the shoulders and started shaking him violently  "wake up!!" I yelled... I felt bad waking him up but we had work to do. He woke up shortly after except he shot up and hit me in the face, I fell back putting my hands over my face. he turned and looked at me, his eyes widened and his mouth dropped "OH I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO" he said scared and nervous a little, he picked me up and held me close and kept apologizing "It's okay" I said removing my hands from off my face revealing that I had a bloody nose and he started to freak out "oh no! What did I do!!" he said while he grabbed a blanket and put it over my nose, "i'm sorry" he said looking down ashamed. "it's okay, you didn't mean too" I replied, "well, please go clean off all the blood from off your face" he said smiling calmly. I got up and walked all the way to the bathroom to clean off my face *sigh* "Well...this day started out great...heh"... I started to splash water on my face to clean off all the blood. Finally when I was all off I left from the restroom and saw Shadow Freddy just sitting reading book. I sat next to him, he looked at me and hugged me "are you ready to get to work?" he asked me "yeah" I answered, he let go of me and nodded...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 57 16
random cute RuiKasa scenarios because I'm bored and want to write something idk if any of these will have any angst in the future, but if they do the...
144K 279 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI ๐Ÿšซ If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...
336K 19.4K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
269K 40.5K 103
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ