Never Leave

By MCR_lives_forever

Olivia Snape's has had a hectic two years at Hogwarts. While having her dad breath down the back of her neck... More

Cast
Hair color and there meaning
Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
BOOK 3

Chapter 2

3.3K 101 27
By MCR_lives_forever

Olivia stayed at home waiting for when her father would call her down. They were going to the Quidditch World Cup. They would meet up with Harry, Hermione, George, Fred, and... Ron. 

Harry woke up in a flash of panic. "Harry!" Harry was flustered and still panicking.

"Are you alright?" Hermione asked and Harry looked at her.

"Hermione. Bad dream. When did you get here?" He asked her and she shrugged.

"Just now. You?"

"Last night." Hermione goes over to Ron's bed.

"Wake up. Wake up Ronald!" Ron jolted up and Harry glared at him. He was still made at him for hurting Olivia's feeling.

"Bloody hell."

"Honestly. Get dressed, and don't go back to sleep. Come on Ron! Your mother says breakfast's ready."

After breakfast they all started walking to a portkey. "Where are we actually going?" Harry asked and Ron shrugged.

"Don't know. Hey Dad! Where are we going?" Ron yelled and his dad turned around and looked at them.

"Haven't the foggiest, keep up!" He yelled and Harry sighed.

"Arthur! It's about time son." Amos said and Harry stayed next to Hermione.

"Sorry Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start. This is Amos Diggory everyone, he works with me at the ministry. And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?" Harry wasn't really listening. Harry wished that Olivia was with him on this long walk.

"Yes sir."

——

"Olivia! If you want to meet up with the Weasleys, Harry, and Hermione we need to leave now!" Olivia jumped out of bed and ran over to her father.

Snape smiled when he saw Olivia smiling. He hadn't seen it in a long time. 

——

"Merlin's beard, you must be Harry Potter."

"Yes sir. This way." Harry looked around before looking Amos in the eyes.

"Great great pleasure." The two shake hands.

"Pleasure to meet you too sir." They started to walk on up the hill.

"That's it sir, just over there."

"Shall we? We don't want to be late." They walked over to a boot on top of the hillside.

"Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?" Harry asked standing next to Hermione.

"That isn't just any old manky boot mate." Fred smiled over to the two.

"It's a portkey." Everyone is in a circle putting their hands on the boot.

"Time to go. Ready?"

"What's a 'portkey'?" Harry asked and Hermione shrugged. 

—— 

"You stay next to me the entire time and if you need to go some where you must stay with Harry, Hermione and Ron." Olivia nodded and Snape smiled down at her. "Please don't run off."

"I won't dad, I promise." 

——

"After 3. One... Two..." Amos started to count down slowly.

"Harry!" Harry rushes over and puts his hand on the boot.

"Three!" There's a white flash and suddenly they're all flying through the air. Everyone cheers.

"Let go kids!" Arthur yelled and they looked at each other.

"What?" Hermione asked as they fell.

"Let! Go!" Harry, Hermione and the young Weasleys crash to the ground with a thump. Arthur, Amos and Cedric come down more gracefully.

"I bet that cleared your sinuses eh?"

Cedric helps Harry to his feet. "Thanks."

They walked across the field and saw a massive crowd gathered and cheering, tents are set up all over. "Well kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!"

"Harry!" Harry turned around just in time to be tackled.

"Olivia!" The two sibling hugged tightly. "I missed you!" They rocked back and forth.

"I missed you too!" They finally let go. Snape nodded at the other two males. Harry and Olivia held hands as they walk into the crowd, taking in the sights.

Music is playing and people fly about overhead on brooms. They approach a small tent. "Parting of the waves I think old chap, see you at the match." Amos and Cedric separate and walk off.

"See ya later Cedric." Harry smiled over to the older boy.

"Home sweet home." They all walked into a small tent.

The inside is many times bigger than the outside. "Girls. Choose a bunk and unpack. Ron, get out of the kitchen we're all hungry."

"Yeah get out of the kitchen Ron." The twins said together. Olivia laughed at them. They sent a sweet smile back at her.

"Feet off the table."

"Feet off the table." They take their feet off the table and put them back on as soon as Arthur has walked past.

"I love magic." Harry smiled to his sister. The Weasleys, Harry, and Olivia find their seats.

"Blimey Dad, how far up ARE we?" Ron asked his dad but Olivia paid no mind. Lucius and Draco are walked below them.

"Well put it this way, if it rains... you'll be the first to know." Olivia waved at Draco.

"Father and I are in the minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself."

"Don't boast Draco. There's no need with these people. Do enjoy yourself won't you. While you can." They left and Draco waved goodbye to Olivia.

The ceremonies began. Balloons flew and fireworks went off. "Come on up, take your seats. I told you these seats would be worth waiting for." Olivia watched at the teams came out.

"Come on!"

"It's the Irish!" Five green and white figures fly through the air on their brooms leaving a colored trail behind them. A glittering leprechaun appeared in the sky and started dancing. Everyone was excited. "Here come the Bulgarians!"

Five red figures this time, one of them performed a stunt on his broom. One of them appeared on the large screen. The crowd begins to chant 'Krum, Krum, Krum'.

"Krum!!!"

"Yes!" Viktor Krum waves to the crowd.

"Good evening! It gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup. Let the match begin!" Olivia cheered.

"There's no one like Krum. He's like a bird the way he rides the wind. He's more than an athlete, he's an artist." The twins are bumbling about in a comical way muttering 'KRUMMMM'.

"Think you're in love, Ron?" Olivia's hair turned a light pink and red.

"Viktor I love you! Viktor I do!" The twins started to sing and Harry joined them.

"When we're apart my heart beats only for youuu!"

----

"Sounds like the irish have got their pride on."

"Stop! Stop it. It's not the irish. We've gotta get out of here. Now." Everyone shut up. Snape went to grab Olivia, but she wasn't there.

"Get back to the portkey everybody, and stick together. Fred, George... Ginny is your responsibility." Some figures in pointed hoods carrying flaming torches are walking across the campsite chanting ominous noises.

The crowd was in a panic and rushing all over. Harry was trampled unconscious. Olivia looked around. She was lost. Two people in black robes neared her.

The crowds were all gone. A man walked through the rubble kicking at things. He casted a spell which causes a bright flash and a large ghostly skull form in the sky with a snake crawling from it.

"Stay away!" Olivia yelled and pulled out her wand. The man grinned evilly, clearly demented.

"Olivia!" Harry starts running looking for his sister. The familiar voices of Ron and Hermione are calling for him.

"Been looking for you for ages. Thought we lost you." The two caught up to him.

"Let me go!" Olivia looked around with wild eyes. "My father will be pissed!" She yelled her brain thinking of spells. "Stupefy!" Olivia yelled and it hit one of the men.

"Sectumsempra!" It nicked Olivia's side. She cried out and fell to the ground.

"Incendio!" Olivia yelled and it hit the other man. He bursted into flames. "Expecto Patronum!" A large green Dragon jumped around before running off.

"What is THAT?" They look at the monstrous thing in the sky, Harry held his head in pain. Suddenly they are fired on.

"Stop! That's my son." Arthur and others approach.

"Ron, Harry, Hermione are you alright? Where's Olivia?" A large Dragon ran over to them.

"That's Olivia's!" Harry yelled and ran after the Dragon.

"Harry!" Snape caught sight of the Patronum. He went to run after it.

Barty stopped him. "Which of you conjured this?" Snape's beady eyes hit the man. He squirm under Snape's glaze.

"You can't possibly.." Snape drawled out and Barty sneered.

"Do not lie! You have been discovered at the scene of the crime!"

"Olivia!" A loud yell pierced the air. Snape's breath picked up. His eyes wide.

"Crime?" Ron asked and looked around.

"Barty, they're just kids." Harry came walking over with Olivia. Olivia leaned on his side. Her hands clutching her left side. Her hair a white and red.

"What crime?" Harry asked as he got closer.

"Harry it's his mark." Olivia wheezed and Harry looked into the sky.

"Those people tonight, in the masks... they're his too aren't they? They're his followers." Harry asked and Barty nodded.

"Follow me." Harry helped Olivia walk over to Snape.

"There was a man. Before. There." Olivia pointed it out before hissing in pain. Snape picked her up bride style.

"All of you, this way."

"Olivia, who?" Olivia looked over at Arthur.

"I dunno. I didn't see his face."

Harry, Ron, Olivia, and Hermione were seated on a train. A voice called out. "Anything from the trolley? Anything from the trolley?" The lady appeared at their door.

"Anything from the trolley dears?"

"Packet of drewbals and a liquorice wand." Ron sees he hasn't enough money. "On second thought, just the drewbals."

"It's alright I'll get it." Harry got some money out of his pocket.

"Just the drewbals, thanks." Cho Chan walked up to the trolley.

"Can it get some Fizzing Whizzbees and a Chocolate Frog, please." Olivia handed the lady the money. She grabbed her candy and thanked the lady.

"Two pumpkin pasties please." Harry and Cho look at each other and smiled.

"Thank you."

"Anything sweet for you dear?" She asked Harry and he shook his head.

"Oh, no thank you, I'm not hungry." She nodded and left. Olivia got up and winced, before she closed the door and sat back down.

"This is horrible, how can the ministry not know who conjured it. Isn't there any security or?" Olivia laid down and held her side.

"Loads according to Dad, that's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses." Hermione saw Harry rubbing his head.

"It's hurting again isn't it, your scar." Olivia asked and he shook his head.

"I'm fine."

"You know Sirius will want to hear about this. What you saw at the world cup, and the dream." Harry had written a letter, he marked Sirius Black on an envelope and gave it to an owl.

"Olivia I can't believe you dad let you take the train." Olivia waved them off.

"I don't know either. Harry can you help me?" Harry nodded and help her sit up. He then handed her, her pills. She took them. "Thanks."

"Olivia, why didn't they heal your wound?" Hermione asked. Olivia looked at her hands.

"It was very deep and they could not heal all of it. So they stitched it up the muggle way. In a couple weeks they are going to take them out and heal it." They nodded and looked around.

Olivia smiled when she saw four flying horses flying through the air pulling a carriage coming in to land at Hogwarts. The crowds cheer. "Clear the runway." Hagrid yelled and the children split.

"Well there's something you don't see every day." A large ship emerges from under the water and approaches too.

"Now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well. You see Hogwarts has been chosen..."

A man ran up the aisle limping in a comical way, he whispered something to Dumbledore and he left in the same fashion. "So Hogwarts has been choosen to host a legendary event. The Tri-Wizard tournament."

"Now for those of you who do not know, the tri-wizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single contestant is selected to compete." Olivia groaned and looked at Harry.

"Now let me be clear, if choosen you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint hearted, but more of that later. For now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of magic and their headmistress Madam Maxime."

A group of girl and boy's dressed in blue dance up the aisle and release butterflies into the air. They bowed and everyone applauded.

"Blimey, that's one big woman."

"And now our friends from the north, please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang
and the high master Igor Karkaroff."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 7.1K 26
Hermione Granger; brightest witch of her age, muggle-born, best friends with Harry Potter, Lord Voldemorts long lost daughter? Before the start of he...
345 6 9
Sylvia Snape, the younger sister to Severus Snape, never intended to return to Hogwarts, not since her last year as a student. But when Albus Dumbled...
244K 9.1K 40
[Book Two] Jessica is back off to Hogwarts for her second year. More challenges are thrown at her and her friends as Sirius Black escapes from Azkaba...