Brotherly Love (bxb, sxs)

By E-LIZA-

Stokeley and Jahseh are awfully close. their mother thinks it's so adorable how they always sleep in the same... More

Disclaimers
Two
Three
Four
Hold up
Five
Six
Seven
Eight

One

5.3K 282 185
By E-LIZA-

Jahseh

"Morning Jah" my older brother says as we get up for school. I always sleep in his bed because I like cuddling. "Morning Stokeley Pokeley." I smile and get out of bed, walking into the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower.

I heard the bathroom door open. It was normal for Stokeley to come in and get ready while I was in the shower. I turned the water off and stepped out the shower, grabbing my towel and wiping my body off.

"You're skin looks glowy today Jah" Stokeley said as I finally wrapped the towel around my waist. "I know" I smiled, walking into my room. I dropped my towel and bent over to get my boxers out of the bottom drawer.

Stokeley and I are very close. We see each other naked a lot, we've been in the same room while masturbating, we are just very close. I never close my door, he never closes his. Our mom thinks we are adorable.

I felt a presence behind me as I bent over. I turned to see Stokeley, he was holding a basket of clothes. "Here, I did laundry. These are yours" he set it down before walking out. I smiled and put my boxers on, picking out a cute outfit.

Once dressed I walked into Stokeleys room to get my phone. He was laying in his bed scrolling on his phone. I crawled in between his legs and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I'm ready Stoke" I said, him placing his hands around my small frame. "Ok, let's go" we stood up and I grabbed my phone.

The drive to school was comfortably silent. Once there, I spotted my friends and he spotted his. "Bye Stokeley" i gave him a hug. "Bye Jahseh" we parted ways.

"Hey Jah" my best friend Gazzy said, pulling me into a hug. "Hey Gaz"

Not edited

I know it's short but I got some stuff going on lmao ima update as much as I can before I dont have my phone

This book get very weird and very trash lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
133K 4.9K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 43.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
592K 36K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...