The Other Forbes (Kol and Kla...

By charlottereaddd

(Kind of season three but not following most of the actual plot) Caroline Forbes loves her family, but none m... More

Chapter 1: Honey I'm Home!
Chapter 2: Get Your Fangs Away From Me
Chapter 3: Wearing A Sheet In Front of An Original...
Chapter 4: Dress Shopping? Kill me Now
Chapter 5: This May be A Ball But I'm Not Having A Ball
Chapter 6: Birthday Pains
Chapter 7: Back With The Devil
Chapter 8: Maybe 'Goodnight' Will Be Our Always?
Chapter 9: Bite Me Again And I'll Throw A Tractor At You
Chapter 10: OMG TAYLOR
Chapter 11: Yer A Wizard Violet
Chapter 12: Drawing A Hybrid Totally Not Creepy Right?
Chapter 13: Aneurysms and Waking Up To Kisses... What Next?
Chapter 14: Ah Memories. Where'd You Go?
Chapter 15: Concequences Of Snapping Necks
Chapter 16: How To Distract A Hybrid...
Chapter 17: Hey Would you Look At That! You Do Have Feelings!
Chapter 18: Take It From My Point Of View
Chapter 19: The Other Side?
Chapter 20: *Music Plays* Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
Chapter 21: This Is Gonna Suck... Literally...
Chapter 23: Wait What
Chapter 24: Damien Arc And Pizza Nights
Chapter 25: Fancy A Drink Damon?
Chapter 26: Stop Calling Me!
Chapter 27: Valentina Roseletti Lies and Switches
Chapter 28: Flashbacks
Chapter 29: Dead twins.
Chapter 30: Ugh Torture Is The Worst
Chapter 31: When All Else Fails Do Cheer Practice....
Chapter 32: Frenemies?
Chapter 33: Everything's Better When You're Drunk!
Chapter 34: Da Fuq?
Chapter 35: Woah Dude Not Cool
Chapter 36: Well THAT Was Unexpected.
Chapter 37: Darn My Goofy Smile!
Chapter 38: Damn You Niklaus Mikaelson.
Chapter 39: Life's A Bitch. Deal With It
Chapter 40: Tis Time To Party
Chapter 41: I Really Dont Like People
Chapter 42: SCHOOL TIME!
Chapter 43: Dance Dance We're Falling Apart To Have Time...
Chapter 44: Totally Not Gnarly Dude.
Chapter 45: The End?
Chapter 46: Well Would You Look At That!
Chapter 47: Hybrid on the loose.
Chapter 48: Are You FREAKING Kidding Me?!
Chapter 49: I Literally Can't Think Of A Chapter Name.
Chapter 50: The Last Dance
Sequel?
;)

Chapter 22: Back To Normal? Pah, Not Likely...

7.7K 180 86
By charlottereaddd

I moaned loudly as Caroline continued to shout in my ear. It had been a few days since the whole 'bathroom' incident with Elena.

"Wake up Violet! I need your help today!" She shouted, jumping up and down on the bed and landing on me.

"Ow, Care. I'm up, what is it?" I muttered, pushing her off me and leaning on my arm so I was up right.

She didn't say anything, just picked something up off the floor and chucked it on the bed.

It was an outfit. But not just any outfit, a cheerleading outfit.

"No." Was all I said before snuggling back into my nice, warm, comfy-

"Please!?"

"I don't even go to the bloody school!" I argued, holding my covers over my face as Caroline tried to pry it off of me.

She was using her human strength for a moment but finally started to use her vampire power which made me let go.

No one, apart from Elena, my Mom and the Mikaelsons, knew about me being a vampire. I had nearly slipped up a few times but I was being extremely careful.

"No, but I really need the help. Marcy has broken her leg and I need someone to fill in." Caroline explained, tossing my cover on the floor and placing the cheerleader uniform next to me.

I was so gonna regret this.

"Fine." I said sternly. Caroline actually jumped up and down and squealed at the same time. I waited for her to leave the room so I could go back to sleep but she stayed there.

"What?"

"Get changed, we're going in 5." She instructed.

"What do you mean? It's the morning, cheer practice doesn't start until lunch."

"Violet its 12 o clock." Caroline picked up my new phone and showed me the time. Oh, I didn't realize it was that late.

I reluctantly pulled myself out of bed and slipped into the uniform. I didn't need to shower because I did last night, all I needed to do was my hair and make up.

I settled for pulling my hair into a high ponytail and going with basic make up, eyeliner and mascara, before leaving the house with Caroline.

I looked ridiculous in the uniform. It barely covered over my legs and the top was tight. So tight that my chest started to hurt when I breathed.

Lets just hope that Kol or Klaus doesn't show up anytime soon.

Caroline parked outside the school and I walked with her. We got quite a few stares and even a wolf whistle as we ventured to the field where all the other cheerleaders were.

Elena and Bonnie seemed pretty surprised to see me.

"She actually came?" Bonnie said to Caroline in disbelief. I rolled my eyes at them as they started to talk among themselves.

I zoned back into reality when Caroline had to teach me the routine.

Now, one thing I didn't tell Caroline was that I actually did do cheerleading at my old school but I never mentioned it to her because I knew she would want me to take part.

This enabled me to pick up on the routine really easily. Most of the girls just watched me with amazed faces as I managed to perfect the moves.

"You're like a natural! Are you sure you haven't done cheerleading before?" Elena asked from beside me as we stretched a bit.

"Ok, I have done it before." I lent in closer to Elena and whispered "Just don't tell Care."

Caroline was busy instructing people so I wasn't worried with her hearing me. She gave us a 20 minute break before we practiced the whole routine.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom for a few minutes. What I was really doing was drinking some blood that I had managed to bring with me.

I had it in an opaque bottle so no one could see what it was. There wasn't anyone in the bathroom when I got there so I comfortably leaned against the stalls and brought the bottle out of my bag.

I started drinking from it when someone burst through the door. Luckily my face hadn't changed yet but it caused me to spill some of the blood on the floor.

The girl looked at me funny then went into one of the stalls. If I still had a heartbeat right now it would probably be pounding out my chest right now.

All of a sudden the bell went which caused me to jump again. That means I have about 10 minutes until I have to be back to Caroline.

I had my bottle in my hand as I walked out the bathroom, only to crash into someone. The bottle dropped out of my hand and cracked on the floor.

Blood started to seep out of it. My eyes went wide but relaxed when I saw who it was.

"Violet?" Stefan questioned, looking to me then to the floor "Why do you have blood on you?"

I panicked a bit before I came up with a lie "It's for Elena, she said she hadn't fed herself today so I donated some blood."

"I was just with Elena in her car and she was drinking blood then. Whats going on-"

"Its for Caroline!" I cut in "She's been feeling down recently so I thought I would give her something."

Stefan gave me a blank look "So you think she'll like her own sisters blood to feel better?"

Drat. I have no idea how I'm gonna get out of this!

"Ok, I didnt want to tell you because Damon gave it to me to throw in your face. He thinks you should get off the bunny diet." I lied again, hoping my acting skills were convincing enough.

"Are you a vampire?" Stefan asked, completely ignoring what I said about Damon.

"What? No! You're a vampire!" I pointed at him accusingly. May I point out that I go a bit weird when put under pressure.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?"

I sighed and gave up the acting. "You were all busy with Elena so I didn't bother. Plus the Mikaelsons are helping me."

"Is it just them who know?"

"No, when Elena and I went to the bathroom that time at the grill I found her feeding on someone which caused me to vamp out. Don't worry, I sorted it." I added the bit at the end as Stefan looked worried.

Great. So much for keeping it a secret.

"You can't tell anyone Stefan. I don't want people fretting over me." I saw a girl walking in this direction so I stopped her and turned her away from the blood.

Compulsion comes in very handy these days.

"You will get a mop and a bucket and clean up the mess on the floor, once you are done forget what you did and return to class. If they ask you why you were late, say you were upset and needed some time alone."

The girl nodded and went off to get what I instructed her to get.

"You can't do that." Stefan pointed out, but I shook my head.

"What? And be late for cheer practice? Face the wrath of my sister? No thanks."

"I was wondering why you were in that," Stefan scanned my attire "It.... Suits you."

"Shut up," I glared "Now if you'll excuse me, I have pom poms to throw."

And with that, I left Stefan in the corridor. Great, another person that knows. The town will know by tomorrow knowing my luck.

"There you are!" Caroline shouted as I walked over, it seemed that everyone was waiting for me.

"Sorry, I was speaking to Stefan." I explained but Caroline ignored me and pushed me into place.

"What did Stefan want?" Elena whispered from beside me.

"He knows." I sighed back, Elena couldn't reply as music started blaring out of the speakers and Caroline started the routine.

After another hour of dancing, throwing girls in the air and having my sister shout at us we were finally done.

I was lying on the floor and panting hard. I had never worked so hard in my whole life.

Even my old cheer team didn't work this hard but considering the game was on after school I guess Care wanted to perfect it.

Most of the girls had gone but some had stayed and were chatting to each other. I had my eyes closed but I sensed someone had sat down next to me.

"Matt keeps staring over here." Caroline's voice sounded. I opened one of my eyes at her and squinted as the sun was out.

Oh yea, another thing I forgot to mention, you know the ring Kol gave me? Turns out it was a daylight ring. Looks like he was prepared for me turning into a vampire a while ago...

"So?"

"He doesn't usually look over here." Caroline explained to which I shrugged my shoulders. Why should I care if Matt was looking over here?

I started to take a sip of my other water bottle that I had which actually had water in it.

"I think he likes you."

I choked on my water and spat it out. Coughing, I sat up and gave her an incredulous look.

"Pardon?" I coughed "Matt doesn't like me."

"Yea he does. He always acts differently when you're around." Caroline must have hit her head or something because there was no way Matt liked me.

"Maybe he hates me if he acts differently, doesn't mean he likes me." I argued.

"Oh come on. Ok, wave at him and see how he responds." Caroline said, looking over to the other half of the field and to where the boys were training.

I gave her a flat look but did as she said. I waited until Matt looked over and I waved at him.

He smiled and waved back. He seemed to wave for a while and only stopped when a ball hit his face.

I had to hold in my laughter as he went back to training with an embarrassed look.

Caroline looked at me and I shook my head "Just stop. I have enough problems in my love life to add another guy into the equation."

Caroline stood up and helped me up with her.

Pretty much all the girls had gone apart from Elena, Bonnie, Caroline and I.

"Right, take me home. I need to get changed out of this outfit" I ordered Caroline as we all jumped into her car.

"Uh, whats the point? The games in about 4 hours so there wouldn't be any point in getting changed." Bonnie answered, making me groan.

"You mean I have to go to grill in this?"

I bet Klaus will be there. He will laugh at me and I'll have to leave town forever. I wasn't fussed about Kol seeing me as he had already seen me in a cheerleader outfit from my old school.

To my dismay, the grill was abnormally busy. It's like everyone knew I was going to be in this outfit and now they could all laugh at me.

Luckily, I couldn't see Klaus or any of the Mikaelsons for that matter. I made all of the girls sit at a table as I went and got drinks.

Surprisingly, Matt was working when I got to the bar. He looked down sheepishly as I sat down and I thought about earlier when the ball hit him in the face.

"Three cokes and a lemonade please Matt." I smiled, handing him a twenty. He nodded made the drinks.

"Good luck for the match tonight." I grinned, and he smiled back.

"Good luck with your cheerleading."

I groaned "This is Caroline's fault, she made me do it."

Matt laughed at me and served up the cokes. I excused myself to take the three drinks to the girls and said I would be back for mine.

I placed the drinks down on the table and hurried back to the bar.

"Thanks." I left Matt and sipped through my straw as I walked. What I didn't expect was for a horrible burning sensation to erupt in my throat and cause me to choke and splutter.

I dropped the drink and it smashed on the floor, causing the drink to splash up my legs which then caused them to start to burn.

Caroline was in front of me in an instant "What the hell!"

Most of the attention of the grill was on me until I was being pushed out and into the alley at the back of the grill.

The burning in my throat died down but I felt weak as hell. Was there vervain in my drink? It couldn't have been Matt so someone must have spiked my drink when I went to the table.

Caroline, Elena, Matt and Bonnie were all in the back with me as I slid down the brick wall, breathing hard.

"What's going on?" Caroline asked, crouching down in front of me. I sighed, knowing that they were going to know now.

"I'm a vampire, ok." I said with a raspy voice, Caroline's, Bonnie's and Matt's eyes went wide instead of Elena's. She looked as if she felt sorry for me.

"Wha... Since when?" Bonnie asked.

"A few days." I needed blood. I felt so weak and powerless from the vervian and I needed blood to heal myself.

"Here." Matt stepped forward and held out his wrist. Did I say that out loud?

"No." I declined, pulling myself up and saving my energy.

"I'll meet you at the match." I looked at the three of them and vamp sped off.

Who the hell would vervain me? I staggered through the doors of the Mikaelson mansion, falling onto the floor in the process.

I tried pulling myself up but someone helped me.

"What trouble have you got yourself into this time?" I heard Kol's voice sound above me as I was pulled up onto my feet.

I grunted in response and made my way to the kitchen where the blood bags were stored.

I grabbed about three bags and drained them one by one. My throat became better as soon as I had my first gulp and the little burns on my legs from the splash back vanished also.

I could feel Kol's eyes racking up and down my body which made groan internally. I was still in my stupid cheerleading outfit.

"So, what happened to you then?" Kol asked, appearing beside me at the kitchen counter.

"Some idiot put vervain in my drink when I wasn't there." I muttered sourly, however it was was going to get their arse kicked.

Kol's expression turned a little more serious when I said this "What? Who?"

"You think if I knew I would be out there right now?" I pointed out, finishing the third blood bag.

I growled in frustration as I had got some blood in my cheer top which was clearly visible even though it was red on red.

"Great." I groaned again.

Today was not my day. First I get asked to do cheerleading, then I get vervained which causes everyone to find out I was a vampire and now I get blood in my top.

"You can wash it." Kol offered, I stared at him.

"I don't have time to go home a wash it." I sighed, chucking the blood bags in the bin.

"Wash it here then. You know how to work a washing machine right?" Kol grinned, pointing at the washing machine which was in front of us.

"Yea, so I'll just take my top off in front of you, wash it and then put it back on again?" I rolled my eyes at him but his face kept the same.

"Its nothing I haven't seen before." He smirked. He was right though, I needed to wash this otherwise Caroline would kill me.

"What if someone co-"

"Klaus isn't in. No one is apart from me," Kol cut me off "Come on. I'm pretty sure your sister wont be happy if you're late."

I let my shoulders sag in defeat from the discussion and slowly removed the top from my body. Thank god I had a decent bra on.

I chucked the top into the machine and pressed some buttons. It started to spin around and make a lot of washing machine type noises so I guess I got it right.

Great, now I had about an hour with no top on with Kol.

"Well I'm bored." I stated, plopping back down in my seat.

"So lets entertain ourselves." Kol replied as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

Before I knew it I was being pulled off the stool and dragged upstairs into Kol's bedroom.

I really hoped that nothing would happen. Right now I was supposed to be staying away from all men so if my feelings got messed up I wouldn't go and switch off my humanity.

Kol started to play loud music which I recognized as Fall Out Boy.

It was my favourite song from the Infinity On High album.

"Are you trying to lure me into bed with Fall Out Boy." I paused as Kol held up a bottle if bourbon "And alcohol?"

"I don't know," Kol took a swig of the drink and handed the bottle to me "Am I?"

I rolled my eyes at him and took a small sip if the drink.

I didn't want to be drunk for the match otherwise Caroline would skin me alive.

"I thought you said we were meant to be having fun." I pouted, handing the bourbon back to Kol.

He took another sip before placing the bottle on the floor.

"I'm just getting started darling." Kol whispered in my ear before grabbing my hand and pulling closer to his body if that were even possible.

Oh god. I know exactly what he was gonna do.

I can't it would be breaking my rules! Again...

I always seem to push my boundaries and break my rules for Kol these days.

Apparently I was thinking so hard that I didn't realize Kol had pushed his lips into mine.

It felt so good! I wanted to stop but I couldn't my body wasn't cooperating with the rest of me and I kissed him back.

It's like all my senses were exploding. It felt so much more passionate then when I was a human.

I felt Kol's hand wrap around my back and the other that was holding my hand grabbed under my butt and he lifted me up.

Boy, as a human this felt good. As a vampire it was ten times better.

My back connected the the mattress and Kol hovered above me.

I stopped for a moment and pulled away, staring Kol in the eye.

"Are you sure you wanna go there again Kol. I mean, look what happened last ti-"

I didn't even get to finish my sentence as Kol pushed his lips down onto mine once again.

I guess that was his answer.

But what was mine? Did I want this? Part if me did and part of me didn't.

The part the didn't was the bit that wanted to stay away from all relationships. I didn't want to go all emo and turn off my emotions because of some guy.

But like I said before, my body wasn't cooperating with me.

Well I will admit, I had fun.

I had about 20 minutes before I had to get to the match when we finished and thankfully my top was washed and dried.

I slipped the fabric over my head and re-adjusted my hair as Kol watched.

He was just sitting in his boxers but I was in full kit again.

"Well I had fun." Kol commented, taking a sip of the glass of blood he had in front of him.

I rolled my eyes and ignored his comment. Grabbing his drink I downed it in one and pecked him in the cheek.

"I'm going now. Bye." I didn't wait for a reply and I shot off towards the school.

The campus was alive with teenagers who were all pumped for the match.

I found my sister with the others standing in the car park.

Damn it, I completely forgot that they all knew now. I hope nothing gets awkward...

"And where had you been?" Caroline asked sternly as I joined the group.

"Getting blood." I replied. Its like a memory slapped her in the face and she crushed me into a hug.

"Oh my god. I completely forgot! How are you? What happened? Who turned you?"

"Caroline!" I shouted, bringing her out of the hug and holding her at arms length "I'm fine ok. Just calm down. We'll get through tonight then I'll tell you everything, ok?"

She nodded and lead me over to where all the girls were.

Soon after, we performed our routine, the crowd went wild and the match begun.

With me being a cheerleader, I had to be overexaggeratingly enthusiastic although inside I just wanted to go home and watch Supernatural for 6 hours.

I spotted Kol across the pitch in the shadows, he was watching me with an amused expression on his face so I flipped him off and tried to ignore him.

It got even worse as when I looked over again he had someone with him. Kol was pointing at me with Klaus beside him. Klaus was now looking at me with an amused expression.

Oh great. Now I have two originals laughing at me.

Finally, the match ended and Caroline drove me home. Thank goodness I didn't see Klaus or Kol again otherwise they would probably mock me.

It seemed Caroline was just as tired as I was when we got in so we settled for talking tomorrow as it was the weekend so we had plenty of time to 'catch up'.

I turned my phone on to find I had a few texts from Klaus. I didn't open them, they were probably all making fun of me.

It didn't take long for me to sleep that night as tiredness overcame me.

Hey! I'm back with an extra long chapter for you guys.

Now, I just wanted to know. Who do you prefer together:

Kol and Violet

or

Klaus and Violet

For the end of the book, she's gonna be with one of them (or neither *le gasp*) and I just wanted to know the preferred couple (or ship as I like to call it)

So comment who you would prefer together and I'll decide.

This doesn't mean the end is close, but we are over half way through the book now. Don't worry, all chapters will be filled with stuff and more stuff ^.^

Also, little Kol and Violet moment for you Kolet(?) shippers out there. Hope you liked it.

Until next time guys :) x Vote/comment

~48 days until TVD~

~52 days until TO~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 201 18
Y/n Forbes is the older sister of Caroline Forbes. Y/n left Mystic Falls two years ago once activating a curse, her werewolf one. She's been in searc...
87.5K 2.9K 14
"𝑰𝒇 π’šπ’π’– π’˜π’‚π’π’• 𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’ƒπ’‚π’„π’Œ, π’ˆπ’π’•π’•π’‚ 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’”π’‰π’Šπ’π’†" Caroline Elizabeth Marie Forbes was a girl who loved perfection. Being th...
124K 1.9K 22
What happens when the mikaelsons return to town and find out secrets there youngest brother has been helping to hide for 17 years. Will an old flame...
65.7K 1.9K 35
Caroline Forbes has never been happy in her human life and in a town where you either side with the vampires or the werewolves, she finds her vampire...