One Harmless Wish (ON HOLD)

Autorstwa Clarrissa

Jaime Havanis is a geek. He didn't pick this, it just happened. Nobody wanted to be friends with him, no one... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Wish
Chapter 3 - Know Your Place.

Chapter 2 - Freaking out

14 1 0
Autorstwa Clarrissa

Sorry I kept you guys waiting for so long. My schedule has been very full this past months.

Jaime😸

I woke up to an alarm clock ringing and lazily shut it off. Wait, when did I get an alarm clock?

I woke up and screamed. Where was I?

I was in a neat, white room laying under a huge white duvet and six plump white pillows in nothing but my under wear.

I gave the room a once over.

Almost everything was white. There was a basketball hoop on the white door and a football on the white, clean rug. There was a desk with a white MacBook Pro on it and a box of chocolates next to it. Snickers , my favorite.

Wait, when did Snickers become my favorite?

I hated that chocolate for as long as I lived, I was allergic to nuts. I looked to my side and saw a bedside table with the alarm clock that freaked me out. I stared at the closet on my right for a while before realizing that it was a walk - in - closet.

"Master Jason, are you all right? I heard you scream!" A maid ran in, panting.

"What did you just call me?" I said.

"Master Jason."

Oh shit.

.

Jason😾

I felt myself wake up but since my alarm hadn't rung yet, I snuggled into the flat pillow next to me. Wait, flat? My pillows were always so plump and fresh.

I woke up with a start and stared at the room I was in, the walls in this room were green and the covers I was under has spaceships on it. I was wearing Sci-fi pjs and there were Star Wars figures on the bedside table next to me.

I saw a desk next to me that had a lot of books that could only entertain the nerd mind. I saw everything pretty blurry and looked to my right to see a pair of glasses.

I put them on and everything became clear and that was when reality sunk into me. I was in a room other than my own, on a bed that wasn't mine, in a body that was nowhere near perfect and (just had to check) had a dick smaller than mine.

I started breathing heavily.

I couldn't go around with a small dick. It was disgusting and I felt vulnerable. This was a dream. It had to be a dream.

I got up and looked around to find a bathroom but there were no doors in this room except the one that led to the landing. I walked out of his room and walked into a girl.

I eyed her. She was one hell of a chick. I could imagine banging her, with my body. Not with this disgusting body I was currently possessing.

"What are you staring at? I would go into the bathroom first but mom said I have to allow you go first. And you're wasting my time. So go."

I wrinkled my nose up at the fact that I didn't have my personal bathroom.

"Sorry sis, but I'm still half asleep. Where's the bathroom?" I know, not a good excuse but I'm still I'm shock. Hopefully I would wake up soon and have my maids tell me that that was never going to happen and I'm still me.

She looked at me suspiciously as if I had just asked her where her thongs were. She pointed at a grey door at the end of the landing and I walked there. I opened the door and took of my clothes. I stepped into the shower and turned the shower to HOT. Nothing better to wake myself up than a burning shower. I screamed as nothing happened but my akin turning pink from the heat. I turned the shower to COLD then back to WARM and sat down in the shower and cried.

Nothing could make me cry.

I had been slapped by many girls, almost disowned by my parents, had a dead brother and had broken up with the only girl that meant something to me and I hadn't shed a tear.

But the fact that I was somewhere that I had no idea what had happened to me, don't know how far away I am from my family and don't know what's happening to my body, I cried. The water continued to fall down on me and I cried. I stood up and cleaned my tears, washing myself quickly I wrapped a towel around myself and proceeded to wash my hair.

I took a long look in the mirror and noticed something familiar about this face. Wait. If this face was familiar then I'm not so far away from home then. I looked closer, closer -

What the hell am I doing in that loser's body?!

All the fear that was in me had vanished! It was all replaced with anger. I'm going to get that mother fucker. How dare he?! If he thinks he can pass of as me them he's got another thing coming! Like anybody would believe he was me. I stormed out of the bathroom forgetting all about my hair and walked into his room. I pulled out a simple shirt and a pair of jeans and slipped on a pair of shoes. I stalked downstairs and listened around for where I could find voices when I heard them from a room next to the room I was in. I walked into a place that resembled a kitchen and stared at the woman and man I saw drinking tea.

"Is something wrong Jaimie? You look angry." The woman said. So the fucker's name is Jaimie. And as for being angry? That's an understatement.

I gave her a look and grabbed two pancakes from a plate and stuffed it down my mouth. They stared at me as if I had grown two heads and I got up and was about to leave when I realized I didn't have a car or know how to get from here to school were I was going to beat that fucker up.

The girl from upstairs came down wearing the hottest clothes I had ever seen on a female body. And I've seen a lot of female bodies.

"Hey mum. Dad." The girl nodded her head at her parents and looked at me. "Come on fucktard, let's go."

"Language!" Her parents warned as I picked up my bag and walked out of the house.

I spotted a pink Rolls-Royce that had blue seats and my mouth hung open.

"You're taking me to school, in that?" I said.

"I've been taking you to school for years now stop acting like this is the first time you're seeing Katy." She scoffed then sat in the drivers seat. "Are you sure you're the smart twin?" She muttered under her breath.

I stared at the car for a little longer then pinched my arm and closed my eyes. Nope this wasn't a dream. I hopped into the passenger side.

.

Jaime 😸

I stretched and tumbled out of the bed. The maid looked at me warily asif I was about to suddenly scream again. I stared back at her and after five seconds, she cleared her throat.

"Well, since you're fine, I will leave you now." I nodded and she ran out of the room.

The first thing I did when she left is eat a bar of Snickers. I savoured the taste in my mouth and licked my fingers clean. I grinned and ran to the bathroom. I stood in front of my mirror and ran a hand over my chest, feeling the muscles that popped out. I closed my eyes and pinched myself - twice. Nope, this wasn't a dream. And I think I'm gonna love getting used to this. I turned the water to warm and enjoyed the view I had of my - you know what - from here.

Now there was only one problem. What am I gonna wear?

I once heard someone say that Jason took at least ten hours to change due to the number of clothes in his closet. I hope for sake that he was wrong.

Praying as I walked, I stumbled into the walk in closet and gasped. There were almost a thousand freaking clothes in here! I took deep breaths then I grabbed the nearest things I found. I spread them out on the king sized bed and blinked twice. There were so many buckles and buttons!

After trying, my best I walked out of the room and blinked again. I was in a maze. How did I ever think I was going to love this guys life? Well Jaimie, you currently aren't finding anything hard except direction and choice are you? You damn right brain.

I stopped one of the maids and asked her where the kitchen was.

"Sir, are you feeling alright?" She pressed her hand to my head. "Do you need any aspirin? Did you drink last night?"

"No." This place was crazy, I only asked for the kitchen. "I just wanted some food."

"Sir, foods in the dining room." She looked at me warily.

"Oh..." Trust him to eat like a royal family.

The maid walked away before I could ask her for directions to the dining room. I sighed and started to make my way through the maze which - surprisingly - led me straight to the dining room.

And you know the sad part? The place was empty except for food and orange juice.

Unless you count the maids.

This is one of the longest times I have ever taking to finish a chapter in my entire life. And trust me, I write long chapters. There were just... So many things to say...

But anyway😔😌😄
THE CHAPTER IS FINISHED!!!

And unhappily with no encouragement from you guys.
😣😢

Toodles,

Clarrissa😝

Here's a couple smileys to smile with.
😄😃😀😊☺️😉😍😘😚😗😙😜😝😛😳😁😔😌😒😞😣😢😂😭😪😥😰😅😓😩😫😨😱😠😡😤😖😆😋😷😎😴😵😲😟😦😧😈👿😮😬😐😕😯😶😇😏😑👅

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

748K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
41.4K 2.6K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
271K 9.9K 50
a very talkative girl named kahmyla came all the way from new jersey & moves to philadelphia. she has no friends but she finds interest in this one g...