||•Tough Love•|| {TomsWorld!E...

By GamerYoshi

ooofff yup, I needed to make this cause I need to make a Eddsworld well, Tomsworld fanfic cause its my favori... More

•Over Thinking and Reacting•
•Apart for to long•
•Regretting •
•meltdown and flirting•

•Weird Feelings•

2.4K 48 12
By GamerYoshi

Edd's POV

"FUCK OFF COMMIE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted at Matt, he was annoying me with his stupid bombs, "Fine jeez" he said leaving, for some reason I wanted him to stay but I don't know why, I hate that stupid commie jerk, well, maybe I hate him? I don't know....I feel safer and calmer around him and always want to cuddle him but that could just be trust? NO WAIT I HATE HIM HOW WILL THAT BE POSSIBLE!? I'm so confused, I look at tom, maybe he knows what these feelings mean, "Hey Tom, I need some help" I ask, and he look at me, "Yeah what's up" "So I have been having weird feelings about commie lately" I look at him, he looks a bit confused, "what type of feelings?" "I feel safer, calmer, and want to cuddle but I think that's just friend love" he looked at me again and smirked, "I love Matt" and when he said that, I got pissed, "YOU WHAT HELL NO HE IS MIN- I mean" I cover my mouth in shock what I said, "That was a test, we all know I love tord" I forgot that....Welp, time for revenge "TORD GET YOUR FORK ASS OVER HERE" I look at tom and smirk and he started to sweat and blush, "Yeah?" He said, looking at himself, fucking narcissist, I say in my mind, "Tom loves you a lot" I said pointing to the hiding tom, tord looks up from his mirror face red, "W-what?" He looked at tom, "fuck you edd" he said enough for me to hear it, I shurgs and push tord ontop of him, "EDD!!!" tord said, accidentally pinning tom, "O-oh, I'm sorry t-" hs got cut off by tom kissing him and he kissed back, "GET A FUCKING ROOM LOSERS!" I said laughing, they blushed and got up, Matt must of heard cause he came down but in his pj's and his hair was a mess, "mmm, what's going on?" He said, rubing his eyes, I blushed seeing him like this and I can tell tom and tord are smirking, "Edd? Edd, EDD" the commie yelled, "AHHH!" I got scared and punched his face, I just look at him to see his brusie and laugh when I actually wanted to kiss and hug him, "You look so fucking retarded commie omg hahahahahhah" I fall to the floor laughing, "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU JERK!" He said tearing up and running away since his eye was in pain, god I felt horrible..."Why did you laugh don't you love him?" Tom looked at me, and tord a bit surprised, "he likes Matt?" He questioned tom, "yes he does" "then why did you laugh?" I opened mouth and say, "I didn't want him to find out I love him so I just acted like my stupid self and laugh......." I said tearing up to what I did to my crush, "Hey its okay just try to say sorry" tord said patting my shoulder, "NO HE HATED ME AFTER WHAT I DID TO HIM!" I shouted and ran to my bedroom and slam and locked the door and cry, Matt must of heard and walked to my door to see if I was alright, "Edd? Are you alright?" He said with sorrow in his voice!? I don't answer and just grab my phone and play on it, Matt must of gotten more scared cause he asked again, "Edd, are you okay answer me" I Groan and finally answer back, "Yes commie I'm perfectly fine without you being here" I said and he must of walked away even tho I wanted him to stay and help me, I just stare at my phone thinking about him, I regert everything I said to him..... I started to feel myself cry again and I curl into a ball and cry, "I'm so sorry Matt I didn't mean it" I cried info my knees and keep saying that until I heard something in my room, "Its okay edd" I just freeze hoping to see tord since he is dumb but it was tom, thank god it wasn't Matt I say to myself, "Very funny tom go away" I said looking at him, "No, because you need to talk to Matt about your feelings" I scoff and try to go to sleep, "No" and tom walked out angry, good, and with that I feel asleep cold, alone, but still have these weird feelings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 9.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
154K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 34.1K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
326K 12.7K 42
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။