Love Me, Hate Me

By FelicityMaria

Meet Willow Woods, a very passionate beautiful girl who has a fun and free personality. Willow always knows w... More

WELCOME!
CAST
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Anderson's Family New Years Eve Letter
Hello!
Story Ranked
Thank You.

Chapter 40

6K 149 5
By FelicityMaria

Two weeks later....Graduation Day!

All of us greeting each other in front of our campus auditorium, where everyone looking so excited and emotional at the same time. I meet with Becca and Nadine then hug both of them tightly when Sky hugs Clyde.

"I'm so happy that finally we are off to the reality!" shout Becca full of energy.

Sean now hug her from behind, "Babe!" she squealed...

I'm so happy looking at friends who are happy and excited after we get stress together for the last two weeks with our final assignment. Both of our family is already inside the auditorium and soon we must to get in there too because the ceremony will be start soon.

"Hi, Babe! You look awesome, no...You look amazing as always!" said Clyde and then he kiss my lips.

I put both of my hand son his neck. "Hmmm, and you look so handsome." I told him as I look at him...

"I know..," Clyde said confidently and I rolled my eyes.

"Please to all graduate to get inside the auditorium because the ceremony is about to begin."

We heard the speaker Becca also Sean now pulling my hand. "I will meet you after the ceremony!" said Clyde and I wave my hands toward him.

"Oh wait!" I told Becca then I run back to Clyde. Luckily I could run fast enough to get to him.

"Clyde!"

Oh no! That bitch again!

I look at Clyde who is giving Meghan his cold stare. She tried to put her hands on his arm but Clyde took a step back from her.

That's my man!

I keep standing behind him and heard what they talked about.

"You know that she will leave you one way or another. Don't you acts like a snob person, Clyde? You know, I can use my trick and this time Willow won't marry you for sure." Said Meghan while she looks at Clyde. I shook my head and almost approach Meghan when I hear Clyde laughing,

"Really? Threatening me now? Do you think Willow will trust you after all of this shit? Meghan you have a really small brain and even I don't know to understand how your mind works. If you want to play this game then let me tell you, I get a hold about your father illegal business and I won't hesitate to expose it because you know I will taking over my family company and Ian Woods will be my alliance when I'm about to expose all your father dirty works. So how about you get out from my face, from our life and just be a good girl, so your father won't need to get frustrated. Hell, I'm not threatening you, I warn you. You come near me or Willow and your life will be ruins this instance."

I look at Clyde with my mouth hanging open and look at Meghan who look so surprised. The next thing that I saw is Meghan who tries to hold her tears and leaving Clyde alone.

I blink my eyes couple of times until I realize that Clyde now looking at me.

"Babe?" he called me.

I awake from my day dreamed and smile at him before hugging him tightly, "I love you and I want to tell you something tonight. So please don't make any appointment with anyone include Sky!" I told him then kiss him before walking back toward Sean and Becca who already waiting for me.

Graduation Ceremony running smoothly and boring! I try to keep my eyes open when all the people up there giving their speech. I try to look at the crowd and I could see Clyde and Sky sitting together.

I don't understand why can they sitting together when their last is different, like Anderson must be in front of this row and then our last name, Woods must be far behind. I shook my head and look at Becca who also hold her sleepiness.

My thought goes back to the huge moment two days ago.

I feel like a shit and I threw up badly almost every morning since last three days. I think this is a bug but somehow I also craving. I only talk about this with Irene because she is the one in here with me at my condo when Clyde gone to his dad office for some work. Yeah, Clyde won't wasting time to come work with his dad so yeah, I am here alone with my stomach ready to throwing a tantrum every two hours.

Clyde once told me that I should go to the doctor but I make sure to him that I'm fine, but yeah Clyde know that I hate hospital so I will gladly choose to lie saying that I am fine instead of taking my own self to that place.

Yikes.

"Maybe you should try this and when we know the result I'll call my family's doctor to make sure." Irene said while giving me three test packs.

I widen my eyes at her, "I'm not pregnant!" I said to her frantically.

"Better finding out now or Clyde would be the one who suspect it!" Irene told me and I shook my head.

Irene now locking me on bathroom and I can only get out from here if I already peed on those sticks.

What if I'm pregnant? Oh my God, would they will be disappointed with me and Clyde? What if I drop my baby then? What if my baby hates me? What if Clyde didn't want to have kids now? What if---

"You better get out before your thought going somewhere else." Call Irene.

I'm getting out from the bathroom, "What if----"

"Hush; there is what if in this world. If you are pregnant you will be a good mother and Clyde will be there for you and loving you and your baby gonna have the best mother ever!" Cut Irene while look at her watch.

"Uhmm...You just using 'if'..." I said to her and look at her.

"And you are really annoying," she told me.

It's already five minutes and Irene is the one who get to see the result. All I could hear was her screaming,"OH MY GOD."

I run to my bathroom and she looking at me, "You are indeed pregnant, Willow!" she shout at me and I'm crying straightly.

I am happy and overwhelmed at the same time knowing that I have someone inside on my body. This is me and Clyde's baby.

Oh God.

Irene directly asking me to sit on my bed and she straightly call her family's doctor.

Another twenty minutes the doctor came and took my blood to make sure my pregnancy through blood test.

"I will send the result to your email this evening, Ms. Woods." Said the doctor to Irene and I nod my head.

"You gonna be an amazing mother, trust me!" she said to me and hugging me again.

Yes. I will be an amazing mother for my baby.

When I finish having dinner; Clyde is coming home late so I eat my dinner alone, again. I got a notification from my email.

The blood test result.

I open my email and read through the result. I am 100% pregnant and it's been two weeks. It's too early but I am so excited and I can't wait to tell Clyde.

But how am I gonna tell him about me being pregnant?

Well, I guess I'll tell him on our graduation day. So I hope this could be his graduation present from me!

Now back to present, they already call our name to get our degree and I could see Nadine receive her degree with a big smile on her face.

Next thing, me and Becca receive our degree and we kind of screaming in the stage and hugging each other. Everyone is laughing at us.

"Now, this is the end of this ceremony but this is just a beginning to all of you to taking part on the society. Everyone I represent you, our class of 2018!"

All of us screaming, clapping our hands, and of course throwing our cap before I hug Becca and Sean at the same time.

Everyone look so happy and can't wait to spend their time with family to take a lot of photos. We are hugging to each other, both of my parent, Ian and Irene hug me and Sky. Sophia and Max hugging me too don't forget grandpa and granny too!

"Come on let's take a picture!" Sky said and we gathered around. I took a lot of pictures with Nadine, Becca, Sean, and also Sky don't forget Clyde.

Clyde wraps his hands around my waist when I'm meeting my other friends.

Once in a time he would send daggers looks to my other friend who kiss my cheek but I know he is just being territorial.

Boys!

We spend our graduation day by gathering and having lunch together back in my condo. Both me and Clyde decide it's time to arrange something big for our family in our condo.

Everyone look so amaze when they get into our condo and I couldn't be more proud with my safe heaven with Clyde. Ian look satisfied with the interior and I am glad.

We having lunch together, then Becca and Shawn join with us and we do some karaoke. Ian singing ability is totally a zero and made Irene need to take his microphone when grandpa and granny decide to dance when we are singing.

Max singing his love song for Sophia when my mother begging my dad to sing for her but you know my dad won't ever do that...So my mom just dancing with grandpa and sulking every time my dad try to talk to her.

Now everyone is already going back home and it's just me and Clyde. Clyde is bringing a glass of wine for me and a beer for him. I take the glass but I put it on the table when I ask him to sit with me. He took his place beside when I turn my body so we are face to face.

Clyde seems like to study my face but then he ask me, "Why you not drinking the wine?"he asked me while looking at me and then the glass.

"I want to give you something before I give you the answer why I'm not drinking the wine." I said to him and give him a scrapbook.

"Awh you made this?" he asked me.

"Uhm, yeah? Technically I bought this book and I just need to put the picture here and there. I am not that creative but please see it until the end."I said while nodding my head.

Clyde is laughing now, "Can I see it later?"

"NO! you must see it now!" I shout at him and Clyde now looking at me, confuse.

"Ooookay." He said after a minute and put down his beer and opens up the scrapbook that I made for him.

At the beginning it's a picture of us when we are babies. Sophia help me with his baby photo and the book will tell everyone that see it about our life. Sophia managed to take a picture of us when we first met at the festival and that's my favorite one.

Clyde keep going page after page and I could see his smile growing each time he read what I wrote in there.

On the very last part, I hold my breath and Clyde look confuse.

"Are you okay babe?" he asked me and I nod my head.

Then he turned the page and he saw the sonogram of our baby. It's like a peanut but that's our baby. I put my blood test result there and write,

'We're gonna have a baby!'

For a moment I see Clyde got stunned and there is nothing comes out from him. Oh My God! He will go ballistic because he doesn't want to have baby now!

I'm about to start hyperventilating when Clyde look at me and the next second he is smiling. He smiled so wide just like a boy who got his early birthday present.

"Are you pregnant? For real?" he asked me this time and I nodded my head.

"Oh!" he shouts and put the scrapbook on the table before he comes to hug me. I just giggled when he spins me around.

When he put me down, he look into my eyes. "How long?" he asked me.

"It's two weeks and I want to tell our family two weeks later so it will be four months long when we told them." I told him.

"Oh my God! I don't know that I'm that pro!" he said proudly and I hit him.

"Shut up, Clyde!" I said to him and Clyde now kissing my lips.

"The best graduation present ever! Thank you, I love you. "he said softly before kissing me again.

This is our beginning and we start it with the baby in my womb for the next nine months!

I can't wait to meet our baby...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Chapter 40 is officially here and that's mean Clyde and Willow journey has come to an end 😔

Also, I don't know why but I feel like the reader on this story is not increasing so much 😔

Sometimes it's bothering me because it always make me think if my story is not good enough 😔😔 but also at the same time I want to say a huge thank you for everyone who still reading my story so far!

THANK YOU SO MUCH 🙏🏻
Like I said before this is my very first story that I ever published in here and honestly I'm so happy because there still a lot of you guys willingly to giving a shot for this story..

There is still a lot of mistake on this story because english is not my main language, so thank you for understanding my mistake a.k.a the grammatical errors 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

Lastly, there will be epilogue and I will update again tomorrow 🙂

I really hope you guys like my story and it will be mean so much to me if you guys love my story 😆

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT,SHARE, AND VOTE FOR THIS STORY IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH FOR ME 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

Until then bubbye 👋👋👋

Loves,
M.F 😘😘😘😘
XOXOXOXOXOXO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 4.8K 47
(Unedited) "You weren't here! You haven't been in a long time so stop trying to act like you were." Willow grew up in a house with six brothers, one...
546K 17.3K 81
"Why are you naked?" I asked him avoiding the sight in front of me. My face is heating up more now. "Are you sure princess, this is what they call n...
48.3K 1.1K 36
NOW ON DREAME! ( link posted in the prologue) "You know what? Forget that crap! August I like you!" I blurt. And as if the Chesire cat reincarnated i...
770 1 33
Dezaray and Destiny have lived with their mom all their life then one day their mom tells them that they are living to live with their dad soon enoug...