GOD'S WRATH! (Highschool DXD...

By KingJordanye

God Gives you a power that connects to your emotion Rage, he tries to recruit you for the war, but you declin... More

Prologue
The new world
a new story
I'm sorry
I've remade the story

*sigh* I knew it

3.4K 51 21
By KingJordanye

-Y/n Pov-
I was making breakfast. Mina finally woke and walked downstairs. "what took you so long sleepy head" I said. she looked at me strangely, then started busting up laughing. I was wearing a F/C kiss the cook apron. "just come down here and eat" I said. she just continues to laugh.

"I'm sorry, I just never expect YOU to wear THAT." Mina said. I just rolled my eyes. I put the plates on the table. She takes a bite out of a pancake and devoured the rest, She was at the grits, eggs and bacon like an animal. "I thought you would've gotten rusty after spending 500 years in that seal." she said.

"I did get a bit rusty, I kind of messed up the pancakes though." I said.

"GREATEST MISTAKE KNOWN TO MAN!!" Mina said. she looked at my plate. "you going to eat that?" I sighed and slid the plate over to her. I Blinked once and the entire plate full of food was clean. "My compliments to the chef." she said before running upstairs.

"Hey Mina! I was thinking we could hangout in town and see what they got there." I said. she ran downstairs fully clothed.

"well what are you waiting for, we need you go to restaurants and get new recipes" She said before grabbing my arm and dragging me out the door.

-short timeskip (about 3 seconds)-

"Y/N! Let's go to the arcade I always heard of those, I want to see the inside." She said jumping up and down.

"let's go" I said. 'wow she's acting like a child today' I thought as we walked in the arcade. I saw a familiar brown haired idiot and girl holding onto his arm. 'so they're here too.'

"Video games are awesome! Y/N you have to get me a video game console" Mina said with stars in her eyes.

"ok I will just calm down a bit." I said. She was still jumping around. then she dragged me to a cafe. let's just say afterwards I won't be giving her as much sugar for now on. I literally had to spend all day chasing her, she did tricks on me I thought only works in cartoons. when I finally caught her and lifted her in the so she can't run. I could hardly see her arms and legs move as she was struggling to get out of my grip. She then crashed and went sleep. I carried her over my shoulder. I looked towards the fountain. The fallen angel finally revealed herself. she thrown the spear at Issei. right before it could hit him I grabbed the spear, but it did cut him a bit. he then back up and looked at me in surprise.

"Y/N what are you doing here" Issei asked dumbfounded.

"I was hanging out with my sister, she had a milkshake, went on a sugar rush and the whole chase was like something cartoonist would come up with and I saw you two here and I grabbed the spear she was about to throw at you and finally I'm here explaining this situation to you." I said. "*sigh* I knew today was going to be a pain in the ass" 

"what are you doing here, I thought all humans leave the site of a supernatural battle" Fallen angel said.

"Wait I wasn't the only one who noticed that" I asked.

"yeah it's like everytime we battle there is literally no humans around." The fallen angel said.

"welp let me just stop this conversation right her and get to the part where I force you to run away" I said.

"Really!? you think a human can beat me!?" we both said.  she looked at me confused.

"you supernaturals are so cliche" I said. I then punched her through some trees.

"IMPOSSIBLE!! How can a human hold this much power" we both said again.

"GRRRRR!! Cruse you I'll kill you the next time we meet" we both said again.

"STOP THAT!!" she said with a pouty face flying off. I saw a red light behind me.

"I see that you-" Rias said before noticing Issei is not dead and the destruction I caused.

"well I'm going to go pick up my sister and leave, buh bye" I said. I walked back home with Mina over my shoulder. she started to wake up.

"What happened" she said.

"Sugar rush and you crashed and missed a fight" I said.

"don't care" she said going back to sleep. 'you know this means war' I thought

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 1.4K 53
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...
1.5M 3.6K 14
Kwentong iyong magugustuhan
80.7K 1.1K 45
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
108K 2.8K 36
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei