Meet the Queen || Complete

By scardy_lol

Etherious Natsu Dragneel, END in short and also known as the King. He gets anything he wanted, name it and he... More

Beginning
New girl
Kings Rule
Memories
An Old Friend
Attempt
Bittersweet Encounter
She's Back!
Exchange Student
Date Night
Day after yesterday
Lucia Heart
Feeling Concerned
Mission Complete
Intention
Change of Heart
Plan of Action
With You
Plan B
Revelation
Truth and Lies
Escapade
Girl's Out
Victory!
Catch me I'm falling.
Chasing
Discussion
Distracted
Attack
Bloody Moon
Stay With Me
Awaken
Back to Normal
Queen meets Queen
Chances
Cold as Ice
J-e-l-o
Party's On Fire!
Aftermath
Sealed With A ...
Calm before the Storm
Date?
Surprise! Surprise!
Meet the Brother
Suspicion
Preparation
Masquerade Ball
Knight in a Suit
Missing You
Experience Hell
Ugly Reality
Betrayal
Trapped
Phone Call
Galluna Island
King's War
Until
Worst Nightmare
Final Words
After
1 Year Later
His Queen

Fun of having a friend

3.6K 120 45
By scardy_lol

Lucy was skimming a history book in the library their history teacher asked her to do.

"Could anyone tell me why am I doing this?!" Lucy sighed in disbelief. She was about to skim another shelf of books when a group of books from above partition was intentionally dropped aiming for her.

"Move!"

A girl abruptly showed up saving her from the disaster. The people behind the incident fastly get out of the scene even before Lucy can get their faces. The head librarian approached them, intrigued and slightly mad at the noise inside her territory. The said heroic girl simultaneously apologized for the noise even if it's not her fault and started arranging the books back to its place. Lucy on the other hand didn't listened to the lecture, all she can hear is blah blah and blah. She didn't care a thing.

"It'll be great if you'll help me out...." The girl suggested hoping for a hand as she stand still and extending her hands.

"I'm Levy Mcgarden. I'm a new student here. It's nice to meet you" she brightly said. Lucy stared at her with neutral expression before she leaved the poor girl behind, spaced-out.

XOXOX

Lunch came afterwards and as usual the canteen is as crowded as before. The Kings is also present at their usual spot hoping to catch some scene.

"So Lax how's the club? I've heard there's a ruckus happened last night" Loke started.

"Yeah, it's a stupid love triangle drama. The man found out that he was being two timed by his girlfriend and the other man is just his friend. How stupid could that be" Laxus said in despise.

"Girls these days, if not slutty there quite a player" Gajeel supported.

"Guys, don't be a grumpy. Girls are born to spread love, it's not their fault if lot will be hooked on them. Maybe you two haven't met your one true love" Loke explained like cupid. Both Laxus and Gajeel felt disgust hearing what Loke said.  

"The thought of what you said is making me puke" Gajeel burst ready to let it out. Loke widen in shock and unease of what might get out. Same with Laxus whom trying his best not to puke.

Gray laughed on them. "Loke, don't make them like you. Your just making them sick"

Everybody is having fun right now except for a certain pink hair they now.

"Hey idiot. You seems a bit off are you okay?!" Gray asked.

"Yeah. I am. I'm just tired that's all..." Natsu replied. Feeling something's bothering Natsu and the fact that he didn't argued even if he called him idiot, Gray knows he's troubled.

"...If you have a problem on anything don't forget we have your back. Always" Gray assured. Natsu smiled knowing he have friends he can lean on. He then smack Gray's head in return.

"Your such a drama queen. It does suit you, ice princess" Natsu mocked feeling fired up now.

"What the?! Are you just playing around on me?! You wanna pick a fight ash for brain?!" Gray insulted back.

"Bring it on stripper!"

And they started a cat fight in the cafeteria making the others join their childish fight. The fun of having friends you can count on is a treasure that is irreplaceable.

XOXOX

"... You know I kinda like the academy. It's different from where I studied in all girls school. But I don't knew friends or even have one in here. It's quite sad and lonely but now that I found you, I don't have to be! I can be your friend and you can be my friend. So where are we going? You can be my tour guide for now and we can---"

"Your so annoying." Lucy honestly said as she stopped walking. Levy has been following her and talking things she annoyingly don't like to know ever since the library incident.

"I-I'm s-sorry?.."

"...having a friend is not my thing. I only give misery to those people who get too attached with me..." Lucy announced neutraly.
"... so get lost"

Lucy started walking away when Angels' group suddenly showed up, again.

"A little bird told me that you are working as a waitress in a cafe..." Angel started with her minions acting bitch like they already are.

"So what?"

"... while wearing this!" Angel continued, showing through her phone a picture of Lucy in her maid outfit. Lucy blushed remembering what happened. Angel smiled with evil sa she attained what she wanted. "How humiliating would it be like if I'm gonna post it on school. #Waitress101 #Toughoutside #slutinside " Angel darkly mocked as she lean closer to Lucy's ear.

Unknowingly, Levy snatch Angels phone and deleted all the photos.
Angel widen in shock and fury.

"What the hell?! Who do you think you are! Nerd" Angel shouted and pushed Levy hard making her stumble on the floor.

"Your mean!" Levy said.

"Oh, you want to know how mean I can be, huh?!" Angel spat before signalling her minions what to do. Her minions started hurting Levy.

"P-please don't! Stop!"Levy plead.

"Tsk! How pathetic" Angel said and faced Lucy when a stong grip forcely hold Angel arm.

"Make them stop" Lucy stated.

A struck of fear Angel felt but compose her self back. "What if I don't?"

Lucy turned Angel 180°  before she caged her with her own arms, crossed while stretching them backwards. Lucy lean on Angels' ear while stretching her arms strongly.

"Tell them to stop. Now."

Angel ached quietly in pain. "Girls, stop!"

The girls stopped instantly and stared at Angel's poor state.

"Good" Lucy then let go Angel and lend a hand at Levy to stand up whom wholeheartedly accepted.

"Anyone who happened to hurt her will taste my kindest return" Lucy said with sarcasm. She leaved the place dragging Levy with her whom gave them a tongues out look of insult.

"Is that it?! We'll let her escape again this time?" One of Angel's friend said.

"... Let her be. There's always a perfect time for everything..."

XOXOX

Lucy take Levy to the school's clinic to be healed and also to take a rest.

"Thank you for helping me" Levy happily said sitting erect at the clinic's bed.

"It's no big deal. Now that your okay, I need to go" Lucy said and was about to leave.

"C-can we be friends Lu-chan?" She hopefully asked.

"...You can bother me anytime but please don't call me names..." she said half-smile before leaving.

"I guess that's a yes" Levy murmured to herself.

After leaving the clinic, Lucy take the route to her classroom to pack up her things. The class hours was already ended an hour ago and so there are no other students stayed at school at this time except for the teachers and the school's workers. Having this kind of peaceful environment as the clear stress relieving sunset submerge on the horizon makes Lucy calm and relaxed from everything. She like it better when everything is in peace. She entered their classroom only to be startled on the person sitting on a chair near the window  waiting for her to come. Or at least that's what she thought.

"D-Dragneel. What are you doing in here?!" She said meeting his eyes. He's wearing a sweaty basketball uniform and Lucy concluded that he might just got out from the practise to relax.

"I'm out here to relax..." she knew it. "...and to wait for a certain person" she didn't saw that coming. Out of uneasiness, she broke meeting him in the eye and started fixing her things ready to go out.

"Are you still working on that cafe?..." Natsu interrogated.

"I resigned due to a certain stupid I know" she replied and walked through the classroms' door. Natsu smirked at this statement.

"I bet that certain stupid is happy knowing that"

Lucy smirked this time. Feeling the feeling she don't like.

~Sayounara
Scardy_lol.out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 14.3K 50
Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are best friends since they are young. They are always together. They do everything together. They don't keep secr...
33.4K 802 13
Your new to fairy tail high and catch the attention of the school bully and popular guy Natsu Dragneel. He can't understand how your so nice to him...
128K 4.7K 26
Life isn't going so good for Lucy, as at the age of 7, she's kicked out of her own house. As for Natsu, although of his talent of devouring, isn't as...
134K 4.6K 26
Lucy Heartfillia is the type of girl that people don't notice. She likes it that way. She had her friends and didn't get unwanted attention. But one...