OUR CUTE FAMILY (✔)

By kuku369

This story is about four brothers and four sisters. How the Maheshwari brothers ends up falling in love with... More

Introduction (I)
Introduction (II)
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part - 13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part - 19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Part - 28
Part - 29
Part - 30
Part - 31
Part - 32
Part - 33
Part - 34
Part - 35
Part - 36
Part - 37
Part - 38
Part - 39
Part - 40
Part - 41
Part - 42
Part - 43
Part - 44
Part - 45
Part - 46
Part - 47
Part - 48
Part - 49
Part - 50
Part - 51
Part - 52
Part - 53
Part - 54
Part - 55
Part - 56
Part - 57
Part - 58
Part - 59
Part - 60
Part - 61
Part - 62
Part - 63
Part - 64
Part - 65
Part - 66
Part - 67
Part - 68
Part - 69
Part - 70
Part - 71
Part - 72
Part - 73
Part - 74
Part - 75
Part - 76
Part - 77
Part - 78
Part - 79
Part - 81
Part - 82
Part - 83
Part - 84
Part - 85
Part - 86
Part - 87
Part - 88
Part - 89
Part - 90
Part - 91
Part - 92
Part - 93
Part - 94
Part - 95
Part - 96
Part - 97
Part - 98
Part - 99
Part - 100
Promo (Season-2)

Part - 80

5.2K 304 184
By kuku369

Hello everyone 🙋
Thank you aso much for all your votes and comments.
Keep supporting. Luv u all ❤.
Enjoy reading.

******************************

Both of their's eyes were closed and they were leaning towards each other, forgetting about everything. Only the distance of a few inches was left in between their lips.

"Bhai bhabhi, let's go.... " says the Mr always on wrong time entering inside the room.

//Tell me honestly, how many of you want to murder your favorite Aru right now😝?//

Both Raglak immediately opens their eyes. Laksh leaves her waist and both of them moves feets away from each other😂.

They were all red just like Kashmiri apples.

Even Arjun was red and embarrassed.

Arjun: I... I... I'm... so... sorrryyy...

Words were not coming out of his throat after what he did.

Laksh moves his fingers in his hair. He was having a confused and stern look on his face. He leaves from there without uttering anything and directly goes to the washroom.

Ragini too composes herself and looks at Arjun angrily.

Ragini: you know what I just want to murder you right now.

She says gritting her teeth.

Arjun (rubbing his neck): sorry...

Ragini: say, why you were so much excited?

She asks irritated.

Arjun: wo actually we're playing truth or dare. So, I came to call both of you.

Ragini nods sadly.

Ragini: we're coming.

Arjun nods and starts leaving but turns back.

Arjun: bhabhi...

Ragini: what now?

Arjun: I hope bhai was not aggressive.

He chuckles giving her teasing looks while Ragini looks at him with an open mouth.

Ragini: Aru ke bachche...

Arjun runs out of the room.

Ragini (pouting): idiot, you came on the most wrong time and didn't let him go aggressive.

She stamps her feet on her bad luck.

Ragini: god, we were just about to kiss. I can't believe it. What happened to my husband suddenly?

She smiles with a blush.

#########

Laksh was under the shower with a serious face.

His hands were on the wall. He was in deep thoughts.

His action of today bounded him to think about the incidents happened in past few days. He was feeling something different in himself.

Laksh (in mind): what I was going to do? I was so lost in her that I was about to kis.... What the hell is happening to me? What's going on? How could I lose control over myself like that? God, I'll become mad. From the time I came here many weird things are happening with me. First of all that Kabeer. (he grits his teeth) I wish a murder to be forgivable in India. That boy is getting on my nerves. I want to kill him. My angel, beautiful, to hell. She's my wife not his angel. She's just mine. Mine? Something is definitely wrong with me. I'm not normal. Today, I called her beautiful! I can't believe I did that. Don't know what got into me at that time? She's indeed beautiful but.... I couldn't handle her silence. But I should feel happy due to her silence because I used to feel irritated with her not stop chattering. Then why I wanted her to talk to me? Even I was doing the most stupid things to make her speak. Her childishness which I used to get irritated with, I feel it to be cute these days. Why so? When she was about to talk about death today, I felt like she was talking about taking away my life. Why I felt like that? Am I feeling attracted to her? Is it wrong to feel attracted to my wife? I never felt like this for any girl. But why I'm feeling attracted towards her? Just because she's beautiful or she's my wife or she loves me? Why I find it difficult to deny her wishes? Why I want her to be happy? Mummy... I'm getting mad. I'm losing my mind. I definitely need a doctor.

He hit's his hand on the wall in frustration.

Laksh (shouts): aaahhhh...

Ragini, who was sitting on the bed after changing heard his shout. She get's scared and looks in the direction of the washroom.

She runs towards it.

Ragini (banging on the door): Laksh, you okay? Laksh please open the door. Laksh... Say something. Please I'm feeling scared. Why you're not saying anything? Laksh...

Laksh opens the door and Ragini immediately hugs him.

Laksh was surprised with her behavior.

Ragini (sobbing): I got scared when you shouted all of a sudden. You're fine na?

Laksh hugs her back.

In her fear and anxiety she didn't realize that Laksh was just in a towel and she was hugging his bare body.

Laksh brings her out of the hug when he felt her tears.

Laksh (wiping her tears): sshh.. why are you crying? See... I'm absolutely fine. I'm so sorry for shouting like that. I was frustrated about something. I'm sorry. Don't cry yaar.

Ragini (sniffing): you chared (scared) me...

She says childishly and hit's him lightly on his arm.

Laksh smiles at her cuteness.

Then only Ragini notices that he was only in the towel. Her cheeks turns red again and she turns her face away.

Laksh looks at her confused.

Laksh: what happened?

Ragini: wear something.

Laksh too looks at himself and realises his state. He rubs his nape feeling embarrassed.

Ragini moves towards the cupboard and takes out clothes for him. She passes them to Laksh, without looking at him.

Laksh takes the clothes and wears them. He leaves from there, not able to meet her eyes.

Ragini: omg I hugged him when he was not wearing anything. (she pouts) But I didn't feel it in my anxiety. Neither I checked him out. I want to see his abs again and hug him again. Okay, let's wait for another opportunity.

She chuckles at her naughty thoughts.

Ragini: don't know what more is left in this day? Firstly, we were just going to kiss but... and now this hug.

She smiles crazily and leaves from the room.

******************************

Hall:

All were sitting on the floor with cushions in their laps. They were sitting in a circle.

Just then Laksh comes there.

Arjun immediately hides himself behind Sanskar.

Everyone looks at him confused. Laksh sit's besides Naina.

Laksh: there's no need to hide.

Arjun comes out showing him all his 32 teeth.

Sanskar (whispers): what you did?

Arjun (whispers back): don't ask bhai. You'll not be able to handle it.

Sanskar looks at him confused.

Soon Ragini too comes there. She sit's besides Laksh.

Laksh was feeling a little awkward due to the incident which happened some minutes ago. He was so confused with everything happening around him and inside him😂.

The were sitting like: Ragini-Laksh-Naina-Arjun-Sanskar-Swara-Misha-Ryan

Naina: let's start then.

Laksh: you guys play. I'll not play.

All: please bhai/jiju/Laksh

They starts pleading and shouting on his ear.

Laksh: okay, have some mercy on my ears.

Everyone nods happily.

Misha: so, the game will be played normally but there's a twist in it.

Everyone looks on excited.

Arjun: the twist is that every question of the truth and every dare will be related to love, crush, girlfriend, boyfriend, proposals n all. And maybe something else but it should be interesting.

Everyone looks on shocked and surprised.

All except Laksh: exciting/interesting

Ryan holds the bottle and rotates it in the middle.

It stops pointing on Sanskar.

Arjun: pehla bakra...

Everyone laughs.

All: truth or dare?

Sanskar: uhm... truth

Misha: I'll ask the question.

Everyone nods.

Misha: Sanskar sir, tell us which girl you kissed for the first time and when?

Everyone looks at Sanskar curiously. But most curious was Swara and then Laksh, he also wanted to know what all his brothers did behind his back😜.

Sanskar gulps.

Everyone: tell us

Sanskar: uhm, I kissed a girl on her cheek when I was in sixth grade.

He says looking away.

Everyone looks at him with wide open mouths.

All: oh my god!!

Swara grits her teeth.

Laksh: great my boy.

Sanskar passes him a tight smile.

Sanskar: arre, bhai she made my drawing and in excitement...

Laksh: this much excitement in that age don't know what all you must be doing now?

He asks doubtfully.

Sanskar: bhai, there's nothing like that.

Laksh gives him a "really" look.

Sanskar nods.

Others laughs at his state.

Swara gives Sanskar "I'll see you later" look.

Sanskar gulps.

Misha rotates the bottle and it points on Naina.

Ragini: truth or dare?

Naina: truth

Ragini: so my dear Nainu, tell us about the qualities you want in your future husband.

Arjun looks at her nervously.

Naina: he should be intelligent.

Arjun (in mind): I'm not.

He thinks sadly.

Naina: he should be a good human.

Arjun (in mind): I'm not sure but I think I'm. So, fifty fifty...

He chuckles mentally.

Naina: uhm, my would be husband should be good at heart. It'll be fine if not from looks. I don't care about it.

Arjun (in mind): waah, ek hi to quality hai uski madam ko zyada zarurat hi nahi hai. (Great, I'm having only one quality and madam don't care about it.)

Naina: he should value relationships.

Arjun (in mind): I do.

Naina: that's it. I don't want anything else.

Arjun (in mind): only one and half qualities. Will she agree? We'll see.

Laksh : don't worry Naina. Your jiju will definitely find a boy with all these qualities for you.

Arjun (in mind): fir to ho gayi meri shaadi Naina se. (then my marriage with Naina is impossible.)

He makes a crying face.

Ragini smiles at Laksh's words while Naina blushes a little.

Sanskar rotates the bottle and it stops pointing at Misha.

Misha looks on excitedly.

Swara: truth or dare?

Misha: offcouse dare.

Swara: okay, then propose any one of the men present here.

Trio girls: wohooo...

Boys looks on excited.

Misha: okay... it's so easy.

All: let's see.

She stands up and runs out of the house. Everyone looks at her confused.

Ragini: what she's doing?

Misha comes back after some minutes with some yellow and white roses in her hands.

All: not bad.

Misha: hmm, so ladies and gentlemen get ready to witness a unique proposal from Misha Gadodia.

She holds the roses in her hand and moves towards Laksh. Everyone looks at her shocked and surprised. She kneels down in front of Laksh and extends the hand with the roses towards him.

Arjun (in mind): ye to seedhe sher ki gufa mein hi ghus gayi. (She directly entered in the lion's den)

Ryan (in mind): daring chipkali

Ragini looks at her shocked and confused while Laksh smiles at her.

Misha: waise to you're my jiju. My di is very very lucky to get you. But I swear if you were a little young and my di didn't love you then I would have definitely got married to you. (everyone looks at her with wide eyes) But only if my di didn't love you because you're a great human being jiju. (everyone smiles) A great personality. I have never seen a man like you in my life. A strong, successful, honest and caring person. You're an inspiration jiju and your little sister loves you.

She says cutely.

Everyone smiles at her cuteness.

Ragini was also smiling at the fact that her sisters has accepted her husband wholeheartedly. What all she wants other than this?

Laksh takes the roses from her and sidehugs her.

Laksh: love you too my little sis.

Ragini's smile widens at his words.

All claps for them, smiling.

Misha stands up.

Misha (proudly): so, dare completed and my proposal is even accepted.

She says chirping happily.

Everyone nods.

The bottle is rotated again and this time it points on Laksh.

Everyone looks on excited and eager while Ragini's heart starts racing. After all a secret of her husband is going to be revealed.

******************************

Happy Diwali 🎇🎆

What would you like to say about Laksh's pov?

Please vote and comment.

Next: Risha to recreate one of Raglak's unforgettable incident. Which one do you want them to recreate?

Which one you guys want me to update next? (except cute family😂)

Ignore any mistakes.
Thank u🤗
Be happy always😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 369 3
This story is based on swaragini track from when laksh went missing. Its just a thought of mine hope you will like it 🤗 ENJOY THE STORY😊 Heavenly c...
143K 6.4K 70
Two estranged sisters, who were neighbors cum best friends meet by accident and make a pact to reunite their parents and rekindle their lost love. Bu...
68.4K 5.6K 70
Highest Ranking - 1st in RagLak on 13th November 2020 1st in RagYa on 10th June 2020 A Tale of Two People INTERTWINED by "A KNOT" called MARRIAGE. W...
48.4K 4.4K 32
Ragini moves on in life after laksh marries kavya.. Shifts to mumbai, gets a job and gets settled in life.. life should be better for her from now o...