The Alpha's Broken Mate (Boyx...

By mmsmit

(This is a boyxboy story. If you do not like that kind of thing, then you know what to do...LEAVE. I will not... More

Chapter One-Jaxon
Chapter Two - Evan
Chapter Three-Meeting
Chapter Four-Broken Mate
Chapter Five- Leaving Bloodvenom Pack
Chapter Six-Silver Shadow Pack
A/N
Chapter Seven-Strange Happenings
Chapter Eight-Meeting Elder Josephine
Chapter Nine-Powerful Little Omega
Chapter Ten-Rogues
Chapter Eleven - Pacts & Mason
Jaxon & Evan
Chapter Twelve - You're Mine!
Chapter Thirteen - The Parents
Chapter Fifteen - Surprises,Chocolate & Snuggles
Chapter Sixteen - Gone
Chapter Seventeen - Found
Chapter Eighteen - Healing
Chapter Nineteen - I'm coming for you
Chapter Twenty - Finally fighting back
Chapter Twenty One - Death & Birth
Epilogue
Sequel!!!

Chapter Fourteen-Mating & Powers

10.6K 457 143
By mmsmit

Hey guys. Here is your next chapter. This chapter will contain Mature content, so please don't say you weren't warned. Mature scene starts at *** and ends at ***   Hope you enjoy.

Jaxon's POV

"I love you too Little One. From the day I met you, you have been my world. I would do anything to show you just how much." I whisper against his mouth. He blushes a deep red before going back to kissing me. I picked Evan up and carry him up to our rooms. As soon as we got to our bedroom, I closed the door and pushed Evan's body up against it.  

Things were getting really heated between us when Evan started grinding against me. We were both hard as rock but then, as always, there was a knock on the door. What the fuck do I have to do to get my Mate to myself around here? "What?!" I shouted through the door. Evan's face was bright red, but he was also very amused by the interruption. "Don't you 'what' me young man!" My mother shouted through the door. "I want to talk to my other son so can you please stop molesting him and let him out. We're going shopping". She sassed  me. I look at Evan with a raised eyebrow, silently asking if he wanted to go. He nods his head and I step back to let him slide down my body. 

I let out a groan as the little minx actually wiggles his crotch over mine as he slides down. The little tease just giggles on his way to the bathroom to wash his face and fix his hair. I open the door and see my mom stand there with a smug smirk on her face. "What do you need so urgently that you had to drag Evan away right now, Mama?" I ask my mother. She just smiles and tells me, "Nothing for you to worry about. I just want to spend some quality time with my baby boy and get him a few things." I'm a little concerned with what she is shopping for but don't say anything. My mom is weird and there is no way of knowing what she will buy. Evan comes out the bathroom and gives my mom a small smile. She just grabs his hand and starts dragging him down the stairs. I follow them and watch them get in the car and leave for the mall. O well, might as well try to get some work done.

Evan's POV

The car ride to the mall was mostly silent, with only a few words spoken between us. We got to the mall after a few minutes and we head straight for the food court. "We gonna have something to eat first then we can start with the serious business of shopping" Melissa tells me. 

We ordered some food from McDonalds and went and sat down. "So Evan, how are you doing with the whole Mates thing?" She asks. I blush to the roots of my hair. "It's good so far. Jax is a good man and he has helped me a lot in dealing with everything I have been through in the past and he is really sweet too". I manage to mumble out. "Oh that's good sweetheart. At least I know I raised the big oaf properly." She says, making me giggle. Then she looks at me seriously and her next words has me beet red. "When are you supposed to be going into heat?" 

I was mortified. But she just looked at me expectantly, so I had to answer her. "Um.. it's supposed to be next week." I whisper out quietly. "But I also did some research on it and found that an Alpha Mate might go into heat sooner than they are supposed to". By the end of my explanation I feel as if my skin is melting off my face. "Yes, that's true. It happened to me. I went into heat about 3 weeks after I met Alex. We had decided to wait with the mating till my heat started, but it hit me unexpectedly and we had some problems with some of the unmated males but he quickly got me out of there and a few days after my heat we found out that I was carrying Jax.  Just keep an eye on your body's reactions so that we can get you back to your Mate in time without any problems." She tells me with a kind smile on her face. 

We finished our food and went into the first store. I wasn't really feeling up to shopping but I also didn't want to give up this chance of getting to know the amazing woman that raised my Mate, so I will endure it for her. I was looking through some skinny jeans and she was looking through some t-shirts when I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. O no, I knew this pain! It was all to familiar to me, even though I have never had it be this painful before. I started feeling panic rise in me as I knew that I would start attracting unwanted male attention in the next hour. I needed to get to Jaxon right now, before my scent of my heat starts up. I looked over to Melissa. 

"Um..Melissa.." I called in a slightly panicked tone. Her head whipped around and she came running over to me. "What's the matter honey?" She asked, rubbing my back soothingly. "Um.. I need to get to Jax right now.  I just had the first sign of heat and Jax and I can't mate at the Pack House. He said he has a cabin and we have to get there within an hour." I ramble off at her. She didn't ask why we couldn't mate at the house, she just gave me a quick smile and shoved the shirts in her hand onto a rack as we passed on our way out. "Come on then sweetheart. Let's get you to your mate as quickly as we can." She says as we practically sprint towards the car. We got in and she started racing home. "Can you maybe explain why you guys can't mate at home?" She asks distractedly. I think it over but see no reason that she can't know. "I am a White Wolf and according to Elder Josephine, that means I have special powers. I can manipulate the elements and move things, using my mind. I started gaining my powers just after I met Jax, but Josephine said that I will gain my full powers when we mate and that she's not too sure of what will happen when that happens, so we are going somewhere where it's just the two of us, to keep everyone safe. My powers can't hurt Jax as he is a part of me, but that rule does not apply to anyone else." I tell her. She gives me a quick startled look but then her eyes light up. "O my God, my baby must be really special to be mated to a White Wolf. I can't believe it. I've heard stories but it is so rare to find one, that we don't really know all that much." She squeals with a happy grin on her face. 

Yes indeed, my Mate is extremely special. He has done so much for me in the weeks since he found me and I don't have any second thoughts about mating with him. We got to the Pack House and we both jumped out and ran inside. Melissa was shouting Jaxon's name at the top of her voice. We hear thundering steps coming down the stairs and he comes running around the corner. "What is it Mama? Are you guys ok? What happened?" He fires his questions out at us and doesn't even wait for an answer. He starts running his hands down my sides, looking for any injuries, but don't find any. Instead, I let out a small moan at the feel of his hands on my body. Shit, my heat was escalating a lot faster than usual. 

"He's not injured you idiot. He's  in heat. He told me you need to leave the Pack House for that so I suggest you get your ass in gear and get moving coz as an Alpha Mate, his heat is going to hit him hard and a lot sooner than usual. So get moving!!" She shouts out the last part. That seemed to get Jax out of his shock that he went into when he heard the word heat. He grabs my hand and we half run to his car that has been standing ready for this exact purpose since we spoke to Josephine. It had bags with clothing for both of us in the trunk. He buckles me in and before I can even get a word in, we hit the road to his cabin. 

He told me he had it cleaned up and stocked a few days ago just in case so at least we won't have to deal with cleaning or food when we get there. After about fifteen minutes of driving and him asking if I'm ok, I get another pain slashing through my abdomen. I groan out loud from the pain and he looks at me quickly before turning back to the road and speeding up. "Are you ok Little One?" He asks me, concern lacing his words. "I'll be ok Jax,  don't worry". I tell him with a small smile. It's all I can manage right now as the pain is getting worse. Then a wave of heat hits me. My body feels like its on fire. My dick also stands to attention so fast, I got dizzy. I squirmed in my seat to try to alleviate some of the pressure but nothing was helping. I knew the exact second that the smell of my heat hit Jax. He whipped his head around and let out a loud growl. "Fuck baby, you smell so fucking good." He growled out between clenched teeth. He sped up even more. 

We were almost there, just another 5 minutes away, when I felt the back of my jeans get soaked. By this time, I was a moaning, squirming mess and didn't even register it properly till Jaxon gave off another, louder growl. "Hold on baby, we're almost there." He tries to reassure me. We hit the small dirt road as soon as he said this and quickly made it to the cabin. I didn't even look at the place.  There will be time for that later, much later. We practically ran inside and as soon as the door closed behind us, Jaxon grabbed me and lifted me up in his muscular arms. My legs automatically wrapped around his waist and I started grinding on him like a horny puppy. Trying to find some form of relief from the heat and pain. 

***

We got to the room and he laid me down gently, before crawling on as well. He covered my small frame with his much larger one and began kissing me heatedly.  He moved down to my neck and his hand went straight to the waistband of my jeans. He looked at me, silently asking for permission, which I gave with a nod. He undid  the button then the zipper. I could feel my anxiety spiking but then I remembered that this is Jax, my Mate, the man I loved and trusted more than anything in this world. He took my jeans and shirt off, leaving me in nothing except my tight blue boxer briefs. I pulled on his shirt as well, needing it off so I could feel his skin against mine. He stripped down to his briefs as well and came back down on me. 

He kissed his way down to my chest where he spent some time on my nipples before moving further down. I was a complete mess of moans, gasps and begging him to make love to me. He got to my dick and gave me a sexy little smirk before swallowing me right down to the base. I screamed in ecstasy as he bobbed up and down on my length. Nothing has ever felt so damn good. My time at the old pack was completely wiped from my body and mind as Jax brought me to the brink of orgasm. Just before I could release, he pulled away, causing me to whimper in protest. "Shh  Little One. I'll take good care of you" he whispered in my ear, calming me down a bit. He got up and removed his underwear, causing me to panic at the sheer size of his manhood as he released it from it's confines. He was enormous and that monster was supposed to go inside me. 

He must have seen my pale face and panicked look, because he leaned down to my and gave me a heated kiss. "Don't worry baby, you were made for me. I will never hurt you". He quietly whispers against my lips. I nod and he reaches between my legs and rubs his finger against the ring of muscles at the back. "This belongs to me!" He growls possessively. "All yours babe.  No one else's ". I whimper out, between gasps. By this time my slick is pouring out like a leaking tap and there is no need for lube. He gently eases a finger inside and starts moving it in and out. Pretty soon I was begging him to put in another, which he does. The second finger causes a slight burn but it doesn't last very long, because Jax curls his fingers and they push against something that makes me see stars. I scream as my cock erupts like a fountain and Jaxon added a third finger quickly and fingers me through the most intense orgasm I have ever had. 

When I came down from my high, I was still rock hard and Jax was moving his body in between my thighs. He positioned himself at my entrance and slowly slipped the head of his manhood past the ring of muscles. If felt like I was being split in two but I held in the cry of pain. I needed this. I needed my Mate. Once he was fully seated inside, he held still, waiting for me to adjust. His body was shaking from holding back and his eyes kept flashing between that of his wolf and himself, both fighting for dominance, but for now Jax held his ground. 

After a few minute, the pain started to recede and I moved my hips, silently giving him permission to move. And, O my God, did he move. Every thrust of his hips, every whispered word of endearment, even the look of pure love that radiated from his eyes, had me getting closer and closer to the edge. Just before either of us could climax though, I felt my eyes change to that of my wolf. I looked up at Jaxon and saw his had also changed. I was feeling a strange pressure building in my chest as well. Jaxon leaned down and licked the side of my neck where my Mating Mark will go, still thrusting deeply into me. I did the same to him and as he hit hard into my prostate, I felt like my body exploded. At the same time, I bit down into Jax's neck, marking him as mine and that caused him to find his release as well. He bit into my neck, marking me as well and I felt his knot form, holding us together to help keep his seed inside of me to do it's job.

*** 

I was just starting to calm down, when the pressure in my chest built to such an uncomfortable level, that I cried out. "What's the matter Little One? What's happening?" Jaxon asked panicked. I couldn't even answer him. All I could do was pull him tightly into my arms and hold on as tightly as I could. My eyes started burning and itching a bit and i tried rubbing them. Jax looked at me and his face showed his shock. "What's wrong Jax? I don't know what's going on." I cried out in panic. "It's nothing bad baby, but your eyes are glowing. It's such a beautiful bright blue." he said in amazement. 

The pressure kept building and building and I was having a hard time breathing, when all of a sudden, there was a bright flash of light. I looked around the room and saw the lamp and other items flying around the room. there was a loud rumble and the whole cabin started shaking. The light got brighter and brighter, till I couldn't look at it anymore and had to close my eyes against it. Jax and I held each other tightly, still intimately connected and waited. After a few minutes, the rumbling and shaking stopped and I peeked one eye open. The light had dissipated as well and the flying items were lying on the floor. It was over. Suddenly I felt such a wave of exhaustion pass over me, that I felt dizzy. The edges of my vision was slowly fading to black and I could barely make out Jaxon's voice, shouting in panic and asking if I was okay. I couldn't answer him, but I tried lifting my hand to pat his arm to show that I was fine, but i couldn't even manage that. My vision faded even more till everything went black and that was it for me. 

I don't know how long I was out for, but when I woke up, I was lying on the bed, clean and warm. Jaxon must have done that after his knot went down and he could get up. I looked to my left and saw him sleeping peacefully next to me. I remembered what had happened and I could actually feel the power swirling inside of me, waiting to be released. I felt different inside of myself. I felt more confident and much stronger than before our Mating. I looked at Jax again and I could feel the love inside myself for my gorgeous Mate. I will do anything for him and I will make sure our Pack stayed safe from Monsters like Mason. No one will ever hurt anyone I loved ever again. I snuggled further into Jax's arms and felt myself growing sleepy again. Just before I let myself fall into the sweet oblivion of sleep, I felt Jax pull me closer and whisper, "I love you my powerful little Omega"

So what did you guys think? I'm not too sure on the actual Mating as I'm still feel a bit weird writing them, but hopefully I did a good enough job with it. 

Let me know how you feel about this chapter guys.

Love lots xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 1.3K 7
SIX-PACK SERIES BOOK THREE * While this book can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend reading book one (Alpha Gray) and book two (Alpha Theo)...
61K 1.6K 25
WARNING: Needs to be edited asap. Elois Barin Smith is half a vampire and half the Phoenix and yet he is the Alpha of a werewolf pack. The only heir...
167K 5.3K 12
⚠️NEW VERSION OUT CALLED "MY MATES I CHERISHED THE MOST"⚠️ There's a 17 year old boy name, Allan. Allan is a boy that gets abused by his foster fathe...
1M 31.3K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...