Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

Dean's clock is ticking and with each passing moment, he is closer and closer to death. You, Sam and Dean try... More

The Magnificent Seven- Part 1
The Magnificent Seven- Part 2
The Magnificent Seven- Part 3
The Magnificent Seven- Part 4
The Kids Are Alright- Part 1
The Kids Are Alright- Part 2
The Kids Are Alright- Part 3
The Kids Are Alright- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 1
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 2
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 3
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 5
Sin City- Part 1
Sin City- Part 2
Sin City- Part 3
Sin City- Part 4
Bedtime Stories- Part 1
Bedtime Stories- Part 2
Bedtime Stories- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 1
Red Sky At Morning- Part 2
Red Sky At Morning- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 4
Fresh Blood- Part 1
Fresh Blood- Part 2
Fresh Blood- Part 3
Fresh Blood- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 1
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 3
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 5
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 6
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 1
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 2
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 3
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 1
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 2
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 3
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 1
Mystery Spot- Part 2
Mystery Spot- Part 3
Mystery Spot- Part 4
Mystery Spot- Part 5
Jus In Bello- Part 1
Jus In Bello- Part 2
Jus In Bello- Part 3
Jus In Bello- Part 4
Jus In Bello- Part 5
Ghostfacers- Part 1
Ghostfacers- Part 2
Ghostfacers- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 1
Long-Distance Call- Part 2
Long-Distance Call- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 4
Time Is On My Side- Part 1
Time Is On My Side- Part 2
Time Is On My Side- Part 3
Time Is On My Side- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 1
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 2
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 3
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 5
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Mystery Spot- Part 6

1.7K 63 5
By queenofdeansbooty

You woke up to lips on your neck and cheek and groaned, tired of going through this shit. You opened your eyes and was about to flip your shit when you realized Dean wasn't typing up his boots. He was lying next to you with his head in your neck. You turned your head and Dean looked up at you with mischievous eyes.

"You're finally up. You know how long I've been trying to see your beautiful eyes?" Dean said before going back to kiss your neck but you stopped him and stared at him.

"No Asia?" You asked, looking at the clock.

"I know, it sucks." Dean sighed. He got up and swung his legs over the side of the bed and got up.

"Come on, Sam, get up. You're going to sleep all day?" Dean asked before slapping Sam's leg. Sam opened his eyes and sat up, looking around the room before his eyes landed on yours.

"No Asia," Sam said with a confused face.

"Yeah, I know. It sucks," Dean repeated himself as he walked over to the bathroom. You got out of bed and got on Sam's looking at him.

"It's not Tuesday." You smiled, pointing to the clock that said it was Wednesday.

"It's Wednesday!" Sam exclaimed.

"Yeah, usually comes after Tuesday. Turn that thing off, will you?" Dean grimaced, starting to brush his teeth.

"What, are you kidding me? This isn't the most beautiful song you've ever heard?" Sam said, grinning. You laughed and nodded your head, agreeing with Sam.

"I agree with him." You breathed out in relief.

"No. How many Tuesdays did you two have?"

"We lost count. Wait, what do you remember about yesterday?" You asked, getting off the bed. Dean finished brushing his teeth and walked out of the bathroom.

"I remember you both were pretty whacked out of it and then I remember running into the Trickster. That's about it."

"Alright. Pack your stuff, let's get the hell out of town. Now." Sam said, throwing things into his duffel bag.

"No breakfast?" Dean asked, pouting.

"No breakfast, Dean. We'll get some in another town that is far from here." You said, going over to your bag.

"Alright, you two are weird." Dean shook his head and grabbed his bag since he was already dressed. He walked out of the motel room to put his bag in his car.

"I'm glad that this is all over." You said, packing your things.

"Tell me about it. I was going crazy." Sam muttered.

"What I don't understand is what he meant by 'he hates seeing me in pain'. Also, that he isn't allowed to cause me pain. What the hell does that mean?" You huffed out in frustration.

"I don't want to stay and find out," Sam said, zipping up his bag. As you were finishing packing, you heard a gunshot come from the parking lot. Your eyes widened and looked at the door but didn't see Dean come inside.

"Dean!!" You yelled, dropping your things and running outside with Sam. As you approached the car, you gasped loudly and kneeled next to Dean who was bleeding from a gunshot wound.

"No, no, no, no, no, hey, hey, come on, not today, not today, this isn't supposed to happen today, come on!!" Sam yelled, getting on the ground with you. You got tears and realized you weren't waking up. You let them fall as you grabbed Dean, shaking him. He wouldn't move and wouldn't speak, not even opening his eyes.

"Sam! He's not breathing! Do something!" You sobbed, looking at Sam with tears in your eyes.

"No, we're supposed to wake up..." Sam said in defeat.

"No! This is not happening! Dean!!! Please wake up!" You cried, shaking him but nothing was happening. You sobbed and placed your forehead on his, not believing this was happening.

"Y/N, we have to call Bobby or something..."

"And do what?!" You yelled, not mad at him but at yourself and the situation. "What is he going to do?! This is all the Trickster's fault!!"

"I don't know what else to do," Sam said with unshed tears in his eyes.

"Please Dean..." you sobbed once more, staring at Dean's unmoving face. What were you going to do now

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You opened your eyes, remembering Dean died. You sat up in bed and looked around, not recognizing this motel room. You looked over at the other bed to see it made as if no one slept in it. Not Sam or Dean. You didn't know what happened and where they were. Did Dean really die or was that a dream you had? You got up and walked to the bathroom before opening it. No one was in there.

"Sam? Dean?" You called out, looking around the tiny room. You moved to the front door but it opened before you could get a few steps in. You stopped, wondering who that could be. Your eyes widened when you saw it wasn't Sam or Dean, but the Trickster.

"What the hell? Why are you here? Where are Sam and Dean?" You asked, backing away from him.

"Oh, come on, I'm not going to hurt you. That's the last thing I want to do. I just got you some food. You must be hungry." He said, putting the food on the table.

"Where are Sam and Dean?" You asked again.

"Don't you remember? Dean died. Sam isn't here right now."

"Wait, that happened? What did you do with him? Where is Sam?!" You demanded answers.

"Look, are you hungry or not?" The Trickster asked, pointing to the food.

"I don't want your food! I want Sam and Dean!" You got tears, letting one fall.

"Oh, come on, don't cry. Look, Dean is dead and he isn't coming back. The best thing for you is to move on." He said, sitting at the table.

"No, you're lying. Let me out of here. I don't want to be with you!"

"The door is right there." The Trickster said, pointing to the door. You stared at him, wondering if he was joking or not. When you found no sign of it, you ran to the door, ripping it open before fleeing outside. However, your feet didn't meet cement and you didn't see the parking lot. You were right back in the motel room. You turned around and saw the bathroom door behind you. You looked back at the Trickster who just smiled at you.

"Oh yeah, you can't leave. I made it so you couldn't."

"Why are you doing this to me? Where is Sam?"

"Because if you were with Sam, you would be in so much pain and I'm trying to prevent that and he's on the road, trying to live his life without you and Dean. As far as he knows, you just disappeared like that Dexter guy."

"Look, Trickster, whoever you are, just let me go. I didn't do anything to deserve this!"

"Call me Gabriel."

"Okay, Gabriel, please, just let me go. If you don't want to be killed or hunted, then fine. You got your wish."

"That's not why you're here. I'm trying to teach Sam a lesson. I'm sorry you got roped into their lives and I'm sorry to be doing this to you but Dean isn't coming back."

"That's not true! If you can put some guy into a wormhole and Sam and I into a time loop, you can definitely bring someone back from the dead." You said, crossing your arms.

"You're smart. That is why I like you. Among other reasons, but still. I can bring Dean back but what fun would that be? Look, Dean is going to die in a couple of months so I'm just speeding up the process."

"Wait, if you can bring him back, you can save him from Hell, can't you?" You asked, hope in your tone.

"Sorry, not in my pay grade," Gabriel said but you had a feeling he was lying.

"Okay, how long are you going to play this game?" You asked, moving to sit on the farthest bed from Gabriel.

"What do you mean?"

"You're playing a game. I noticed you love games, it's kind of your thing. You like to have fun in sick ways. Good for you. But when is the game going to be over? I don't want to play." You glared.

"Look, Y/N, it's because you're such a special person that I'm trying to keep you away from the heartbreak. If you were with Sam, your nights would end with you drowning in alcohol to the point of death and you would get careless with your hunting. By my side, I can prevent that from happening."

"Okay, stop with the 'special person' shit! Why me? Why am I special?" You asked with tears in your eyes.

"You know that you're a witch?" Gabriel said and you stared at him.

"I'm not. I can do things that I can't explain but I'm not a witch. That would mean my mom was a witch but she wasn't."

"Yes, she was. She hid it from the people she loved really well."

"No, stop with the lies, Gabriel! My mom wasn't a witch! She would have told me! She would have told Bobby! She wasn't a bad person!" You yelled at him.

"I never said that she was. Your grandmother was a witch and so was her mom and her mom before. You come from a long line of witches."

"Say what you're saying is true, how come I don't need herbs or spell books to do 'spells'?" You asked, lifting your hand which lifted a lamp that was across the room. You clenched your hand which shattered the base of the lamp. You gasped and dropped your hand and the broken lamp dropped to the ground.

"You're a special kind of witch," Gabriel said, not fazed by what you could do.

"What does that even mean!!!" You yelled at him.

"I'm sure you know that you're a vessel, am I right?"

"How do you know about that?" You asked.

"I know a lot more than you think. Look, I'm sorry that this is happening to you. Any other situation and I would give Dean back. I swear but this needs to happen."

"But why? Can't you see that he's my whole world? I've never loved anyone more than I love him. He makes my nightmares go away. He makes my panic attacks go away. He makes hunting worth it. I feel safe around him no matter what he's done. He keeps me grounded and keeps me in control. You know we got into a car crash last year? A nasty one that left him in a coma and at that time, I never felt so lost. My powers were out of control and I didn't know if I was going to survive. He makes that loss of control go away. He's my other half and my heart breaks at the thought of him going to Hell, becoming one of those black-eyed bitches. If he leaves me, what else do I have to live for?" You asked, tears streaming down your face the entire time. You brought your knees to your chest and buried your face in them while you cried.

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." Gabriel sighed, getting up from the table and walking over to you. You looked up at Gabriel with a tear-stained face. "Cherish the last couple of months with Dean because that's all you're ever going to get."

"What are you talking about?" You asked but he didn't answer any more questions. He sighed and smiled at you before snapping his fingers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lips on your neck and cheek are what woke you up. You were living in a real-life nightmare and you were getting sick of being a pawn in the Trickster's plan. Wait, what was his name again? No matter how hard you tried to think, you couldn't think of his name even though you knew he told you it.

Your eyes fluttered open and you met beautiful green ones.

"Dean?" You whispered, getting tears.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked, noticing the water in your eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What day is it?" You looked over at the clock and saw Sam in his bed, sleeping.

"Wednesday. You sure you're okay?" He asked but you pounced on him, pushing him into the mattress. Before he could protest, you kissed him hard, putting all your emotion into it. You couldn't believe the Trickster actually listened to you. You vaguely remember your time with him but not much. Dean moaned softly but pulled away. You weren't done kissing him and moved right to his jaw and neck.

"Sweetheart, not that not I'm loving this because I am but what has gotten into you?" He asked and bit his lips to control his urges.

"I just love you so much. Like, a lot." You said, pulling back to stare into his eyes.

"I know." He whispered, smiling at you. You reached over and threw a pillow at Sam which woke him up instantly. You got off Dean and got on Sam's bed just as he sat up with a confused look on his face. You hugged him tightly and he put one hand on your back before looking at his brother who was making his way to the bathroom.

"It's Wednesday again, Sam." You whispered after pulling away.

"Dean?" Sam asked, getting tears in his eyes.

"Oh, not you too." Dean sighed and Sam threw off the covers before walking to Dean and bringing him into a hug. Dean just stood there, confused about what is happening.

"Dude, how many Tuesdays did you have?" Dean asked before patting Sam on the back.

"Enough. What, uh, what do you remember?"

"I remember you two were pretty whacked out of it yesterday. I remember getting up with the Trickster. That's about it."

"Let's go," Sam said, pulling away from his brother.

"No breakfast?" Dean asked with a pout.

"No, I need to put this town behind us as soon as possible." You said, getting off Sam's bed and walking over to your duffel bag.

"Alright, I'll pack the car," Dean said, turning to the door but your eyes widened. You looked at Sam and rushed in front of Dean to stop him.

"Wait, you're not going anywhere alone." You said, putting your hands on his chest.

"It's the parking lot, Y/N."

"Just, please trust me." You begged with your eyes.

"Alright. You sure you're okay? You don't look good." He said and you walked over to your bag and packed it quickly, Sam doing the same. You threw on a jacket and put on your sneakers. You didn't care if you were in your pajamas. Sam didn't seem to care either.

"Yeah, just a weird dream." You tried to pass it off.

"Right, well, too much weird in this room," Dean said and you chuckled. Sam and he left to the parking lot with their things. You weren't worried about Dean dying since Sam was with him. You walked to the door after everything was packed and sighed before closing the door.

"You're welcome." You heard a voice say that resembled the Trickster's. You whipped around but didn't see anyone except the brothers at the car but they were in deep in conversation. You sighed and shook your head, walking to the car before putting your things in the back. You and the brothers got in the car and Dean was off. You sighed and leaned your head on the seat, closing your eyes. You had a crazy week and knew that Dean was going to Hell whether you liked it or not. The best thing to do is to make the most of your time with him.

That's all you could do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 160 15
After being Saved by Sam and Dean Winchester and being swallowed up into their life, you are forced to reinvent yourself.
171K 5.5K 41
*in queue for editing* A huge thank you to @bloomedroses who loved the story so much that they made an amazing cover for me! I love it so much!! You...
2.2K 176 21
Sam and Dean come to town on what they think is a vamp hunt. Instead they stumble upon demons that are somehow connected to a beautiful and charismat...
111K 3.3K 81
Y/N, Sam, and Dean have to face a new threat: Lucifer. Putting him back in his cage is the top priority, but when you're juggling that, other angels...