Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

Dean's clock is ticking and with each passing moment, he is closer and closer to death. You, Sam and Dean try... More

The Magnificent Seven- Part 1
The Magnificent Seven- Part 2
The Magnificent Seven- Part 3
The Magnificent Seven- Part 4
The Kids Are Alright- Part 1
The Kids Are Alright- Part 2
The Kids Are Alright- Part 3
The Kids Are Alright- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 1
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 2
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 3
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 5
Sin City- Part 1
Sin City- Part 2
Sin City- Part 3
Sin City- Part 4
Bedtime Stories- Part 1
Bedtime Stories- Part 2
Bedtime Stories- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 1
Red Sky At Morning- Part 2
Red Sky At Morning- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 4
Fresh Blood- Part 1
Fresh Blood- Part 2
Fresh Blood- Part 3
Fresh Blood- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 1
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 3
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 5
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 6
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 1
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 2
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 3
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 1
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 2
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 3
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 1
Mystery Spot- Part 2
Mystery Spot- Part 3
Mystery Spot- Part 4
Mystery Spot- Part 6
Jus In Bello- Part 1
Jus In Bello- Part 2
Jus In Bello- Part 3
Jus In Bello- Part 4
Jus In Bello- Part 5
Ghostfacers- Part 1
Ghostfacers- Part 2
Ghostfacers- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 1
Long-Distance Call- Part 2
Long-Distance Call- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 4
Time Is On My Side- Part 1
Time Is On My Side- Part 2
Time Is On My Side- Part 3
Time Is On My Side- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 1
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 2
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 3
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 5
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Mystery Spot- Part 5

1.5K 57 13
By queenofdeansbooty

The next morning, after Dean was getting ready, Sam showed you his laptop with the research he got from Dexter's daughter. At this point, you and Sam weren't trying to figure out how to keep saving Dean, you were trying to figure out why this was happening. You were at the diner and Dean was eating peacefully, not knowing about the time loop you and Sam were in. You decided not to tell him because it ended up being worse than it already is. You and Sam were on one side of the booth, doing the research while Dean was on the other, eating his food.

"That's our guy?" You asked Sam and he nodded, pulling up his blog that Dexter managed. You looked around to see the same man as before, watching him eat his food. You felt a vibe from him and you were about to say something about it when Sam spoke up.

"So, the police report says Dexter Hasselback is a professor, but that's not all he is," Sam said, reading off his laptop, which made you look at the brothers.

"What is he?" Dean asked.

"I talked to his daughter. Guy's quite the journalist. Columns in magazines, a blog," Sam said and you looked over at the man who interested you and he was leaving. You opened your mouth to say something when Sam continued. "He writes about tourist attractions. Mystery spots, UFO crash sites—he gets his kicks debunking them. I mean, he's already put four of these places out of business. Here, check it out."

Sam turned his laptop around and he showed Dean what he was researching. You already knew this but you paid attention anyway. Maybe something else will come to your attention. Dean started to read the biography of the man in question.

"Dexter Hasselback, truth warrior? More like a pompous schmuck, you ask me."

"Yeah, tell me about it. I mean, I've read everything the guy's ever written, and he must have weighed a ton, he was so full of himself."

"When'd you have time to do all this research?" Dean asked.

"Come on, we should go," Sam said and you nodded, getting out of the booth. You walked over to the counter while Dean and Sam were talking to each other but you were focused on something surprising.

"Sam..." you said in a panicked voice. He picked up on this and walked to you, looking at what you were staring at.

"What is it?" Dean asked, looking at the bottle of syrup you pointed to. It was a pink, strawberry syrup bottle but every day for the past 100+ days, that man who was sitting there, had been eating his pancakes with regular syrup. You turned around to see the man pass by the window and you gasped, looking at the syrup bottle before looking at Sam.

"That man has had maple syrup for the last hundred Tuesdays but he's suddenly having strawberry? I knew I felt a weird vibe from that man..." you said. Sam was staring at you with wide eyes.

"It's a free country. Man can't choose his own syrup, huh? What have we become?" Dean asked, throwing his hand up.

"Not in this diner. Not today. Nothing in this place ever changes. Ever. Except us." Sam states but as soon as the words left his mouth, the world went black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You gasped awake before Dean could even place his lips on you.

"Whoa, are you okay?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, yeah, fine." You quickly said and he nodded before turning to his brother and turning up the radio. Asia's tune blasted through the air, waking Sam that up. You were confused why you were starting the day over. Dean didn't die.

"Rise and shine, Sammy!" Dean said, singing along to the music and tying up his boots. You and Sam shared a look before Dean got up and walked to the bathroom. You scrambled off your bed and moved to Sam's, staring into his eyes.

"Dean didn't die..." you started with.

"No, he didn't. Maybe that man had something to do with what is happening." You said, looking over at Dean to make sure he wasn't listening.

"But what kind of person can put another person in a time loop?"

"The trickster..." you said and Sam met your eyes in surprise.

"No, we killed that one."

"Come on, Sam, what else could it be? He made those girls seem real. He made that UFO and that alligator seem real. Sam, he can make us have a time loop. There must be another trickster. There has to be. I can't believe we didn't figure it out sooner." You said quietly.

"Okay, say this is true..." Sam said but you cut him off.

"We need a stake soaked in lamb's blood." You finished for him.

"Alright, can you distract Dean while I get the things ready?" Sam asked and you looked over at Dean who spit out his toothpaste. He made eye contact with you and winked.

"I can definitely do that." You said in a sultry tone.

"You're gross," Sam said before getting out of bed.

"You're the one who asked!" You said but he took his clothes and walked into the bathroom just as Dean walked out.

"So, who's hungry?" Dean asked and you grinned, getting off Sam's bed and walking over to him. You snaked your arms around his neck and he automatically put his hands on your hips.

"I have a better idea." You whispered before leaning up and kissing him. He kissed back without hesitation but pulled away when he heard Sam in the bathroom.

"Sam is still here." He muttered against your lips.

"He's leaving soon."

"Where is he going?"

"Does it matter? We'll have the place to ourselves for a bit. Now, do you want to eat food or do you want to eat me?" You whispered and his pupils dilated at the thought.

"I pick option two." He growled before bringing your lips to his. This was going to be a fun morning after a hundred days of bad luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Sam had left and come back, you and Dean were fully satisfied. However, Dean's stomach rumbles and you offered to pay for breakfast because he definitely earned it. At the diner, you eyed the man in question as you passed him, Sam doing the same. You knew he got the stake because he was trying to hide it well.

Dean sat across from Sam with you next to Dean but on the aisle. You looked over at the man and noticed he was back to eating maple syrup but you knew he was trying to cover his tracks because he messed up yesterday. He was trying to confuse you but it wouldn't work.

"So, you think you're caught in some kind of what, again?" Dean asked but you weren't paying attention to him.

"Eat your breakfast," Sam said without looking at his brother. Suddenly the man got up after wiping his face and left the diner. You and Sam immediately got up and followed the man. Dean sighed and paid for the meal before getting up and following.

"What's in the bag?" Dean asked when Sam took it out of his jacket.

"Be quiet Dean." You hissed. You three followed the man and when you were out of sight, Sam grabbed him and slammed him up against a fence, putting the tip of the wooden stake at his throat.

"Hey!" The man exclaimed but you knew better.

"I know who you are. Or should I say, what." Sam snarled.

"Oh my god, please don't kill me." The man begged but you weren't having it.

"You think you got us fooled? It may have taken us a while to figure it out but we did." You glared at the man and Dean watched with wide eyes.

"Uh, Sam? Y/N?" Dean tried to get your attention but it wouldn't work.

"What are you talking about?"

"It's your MO that gave you away. Going after pompous jerks, giving them their just desserts—your kind loves that, don't they?"

"Yeah, sure, okay," The man said, glancing nervously at the stake. "Just put the stake down!"

"Don't fucking lie to me! There is only one creature who is powerful enough to do what you do. Making reality out of nothing, sticking people in time loops—in fact, you'd pretty much have to be a God. You'd have to be a Trickster." You growled.

"People, my name is Ed Coleman, my wife's name is Amelia, I got two kids, for crying out loud. I sell ad space..." You cut him off since you were pissed.

"Don't lie to me! I know what you are! We've killed one of your kind before!" Suddenly the man started to transform into the real Trickster, the one you thought you killed. You gasped and stepped back, staring at the familiar man.

"Actually, bucko, you didn't." The Trickster said with a grin.

"Why are you doing this to us?" You demanded answers.

"You're joking, right? You chuckleheads tried to kill me last time. Why wouldn't I do this?"

"And Hasselback, what about him?" Dean asked.

"That putz? He said he didn't believe in wormholes, so I dropped him in one," The Trickster laughed. "Then you guys showed up. I made you the second you hit town."

"You're un-fucking-believable." You said and the Tricker's eyes landed on yours, holding your stare. You felt supernatural vibes come from him but they weren't bad ones. You felt comforted by his presence but you couldn't explain it at all.

"So, this is fun for you? Killing Dean over and over again?" Sam asked, snapping the Trickster out of his trance.

"One, yes. It is fun. And two? This is so not about killing Dean. This joke is on you, Sam. It's kind of for Y/N too but I can't stand to see her in pain. However, if I'm going to teach you a lesson, I have to suffer through her pain. But how about that, huh? Watching your brother die, every day? Forever?"

"You son of a bitch," Sam growled.

"Wait, let's go back to that part where you hate watching me suffer? Who the hell are you?" You asked but neither man was paying attention to you.

"How long will it take you to realize? You can't save your brother. No matter what. You too, Y/N. It's not possible. I'm sorry to have to put you through his pain because you're a special girl and putting you in pain is something that I am not allowed to do but Dean is going to Hell and there is nothing you can do to stop it."

"Oh yeah? I kill you, this all ends now." Sam said, pushing the stake closer to the Trickster's chest.

"Oh-oh, hey, whoa! Okay. Look. I was just playing around. You can't take a joke, fine. You're out of it. Tomorrow, you'll wake up and it'll be Wednesday. I swear." The Trickster pleaded.

"You're lying." You said, glaring at him.

"If I am, you know where to find me. Having pancakes at the diner." Sam looked back at you and then to Dean before turning his eyes back to the Trickster.

"No, it's easier to just kill you." Sam declared and the Trickster nodded and let out a chuckle.

"Sorry, kiddo. Can't have that." The Trickster snapped his fingers and then darkness is all you saw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 95 8
Sam just couldn't get the memories out of his head, not anymore. Flashes of his time in hell and what Lucifer did to him are just bubbling below the...
171K 5.5K 41
*in queue for editing* A huge thank you to @bloomedroses who loved the story so much that they made an amazing cover for me! I love it so much!! You...
20.4K 912 12
Imagine meeting Dean Winchester back in highschool and things get so complicated you have to part ways with him, only to meet him again later in your...
Let Him In By J

Fanfiction

77 0 8
When Dean has had enough of the constant back and forth flirting between you and Sam, he decides to take matters into his own hands. But, after slipp...