Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

Dean's clock is ticking and with each passing moment, he is closer and closer to death. You, Sam and Dean try... More

The Magnificent Seven- Part 1
The Magnificent Seven- Part 2
The Magnificent Seven- Part 3
The Magnificent Seven- Part 4
The Kids Are Alright- Part 1
The Kids Are Alright- Part 2
The Kids Are Alright- Part 3
The Kids Are Alright- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 1
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 2
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 3
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 5
Sin City- Part 1
Sin City- Part 2
Sin City- Part 3
Sin City- Part 4
Bedtime Stories- Part 1
Bedtime Stories- Part 2
Bedtime Stories- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 1
Red Sky At Morning- Part 2
Red Sky At Morning- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 4
Fresh Blood- Part 1
Fresh Blood- Part 2
Fresh Blood- Part 3
Fresh Blood- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 1
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 3
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 5
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 6
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 1
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 2
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 3
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 1
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 2
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 3
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 1
Mystery Spot- Part 2
Mystery Spot- Part 4
Mystery Spot- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 6
Jus In Bello- Part 1
Jus In Bello- Part 2
Jus In Bello- Part 3
Jus In Bello- Part 4
Jus In Bello- Part 5
Ghostfacers- Part 1
Ghostfacers- Part 2
Ghostfacers- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 1
Long-Distance Call- Part 2
Long-Distance Call- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 4
Time Is On My Side- Part 1
Time Is On My Side- Part 2
Time Is On My Side- Part 3
Time Is On My Side- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 1
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 2
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 3
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 5
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Mystery Spot- Part 3

1.6K 49 4
By queenofdeansbooty

You felt lips on your neck and cheek and your eyes fluttered open, staring at green ones. You clenched your jaw and wanted to be happy but it was proving difficult when Dean kept dying at every turn.

"Morning sweetheart!" Dean said with a smile but you couldn't muster one up. He grinned and turned up the radio, Heat of the Moment playing loudly which woke Sam up. He sat up immediately and looked around, his eyes landing on you.

"Rise and shine, Sammy!" Dean said with a smile while he laced up his other one. You and Sam stared at each other but neither one of you is happy.

The morning started the same as the last two days. You and Sam stare at Dean as he gargled his water, trying to annoy you but it wouldn't work. You suggest breakfast and he loves the idea and you three go to the diner once everyone was dressed and ready. Just like before, the deranged driver, Mr. Pickett was talking with the cashier and Cal was ordering a coffee with a few coins he had in his pocket. You decided to sit on Sam's side this time, resting your head on his shoulder since this was taking a toll on you and him.

"Dean, please, you have to listen to us." You said but he wouldn't listen. You told him what you and Sam were going through back to the motel but he waved you off and left it before you could go into any more detail.

"Hey. Tuesday. Pig in a poke." Dean said with a smile.

"Okay, would you listen to us, Dean? Because we are flipping out." Sam glared at his brother.

"Are you folks ready?" Doris asked once she came to the table.

"He'll take the special, side of bacon, coffee, black. Nothing for me, thanks." Sam said without taking his eyes off Dean. Doris stared at Sam before moving over to you.

"Nothing for me. Thank you, though." You said with a forced smile on your face.

"You got it." She said, walking away.

"Sammy, I get all tingly when you take control like that," Dean said with a teasing smile.

"Quit screwing around, Dean." Sam snapped.

"Yeah, we're trying to tell you something but you're not listening." You glared at him.

"Okay. Okay. I'm listening. So, you think that you're in some kind of a what again?"

"Time loop." You and Sam answered at the same time.

"Like Groundhog Day?"

"Yes, exactly. Like Groundhog Day." Sam answered. Dean nodded but it didn't seem as if he believed you.

"You don't believe us." You sighed.

"It's just a little crazy, I mean even for us crazy, you know, like, uh..." Dean tried to think of a comparison.

"Dingo ate my baby crazy?" Sam answered for him.

"How'd you know I was going to say that?"

"Because you said it before, Dean. That's our whole point." You said, exasperated. You looked up to see Doris coming back to the table and you knew what was going to happen.

"Coffee, black, and some hot sauce for the—whoops Crap," Doris said as the bottle of hot sauce began to fall but Sam quickly caught it and handed it back to Doris before it could shatter. He did all this without taking his eyes off Dean.

"Thanks," She said, putting the bottle of hot sauce on the table and then left.

"Nice reflexes," Dean said, impressed.

"No, I knew it was going to happen," Sam said in a deadpan voice.

"Okay, look," Dean sighed. "I'm sure that there's some sort of an explanation—"

"You're just going to have to go with us on this, Dean." You said, trying to convince him.

"You just have to, you owe me that much!" Sam yelled.

"Calm down, Sam,"

"Don't tell me to calm down! I can't calm down. I can't. Because—" Sam stopped short. Your breath hitched because you knew what he was going to say.

"Because what?" Dean probed.

"Because you die, today, Dean." You and Sam said at the same time.

"I'm not gonna die. Not today."

"Dean, we watched you die twice now. Why can't you believe us?" You asked him and he sighed deeply.

"Please," Sam pleaded.

"Alright. I still think you're nuts, but okay, whatever this is, we'll figure it out." Dean said, eating his food. You got tears and Sam nodded unhappily, not understanding why this was happening. You had an idea it was because of the Mystery Spot but most of you thought it was something bigger at work here. After breakfast, you three left the diner and walked down the street, past the barking dog, past the frustrated moving workers and past the girl who ran into Dean. It was all happening exactly as the other two days. Only thing is different is you and Sam. You couldn't figure it out.

"And you think this cheesy-ass tourist trap has something to do with it?" Dean asked, pulling you out of your thoughts. Sam and Dean were talking but you were too distracted to listen to them.

"Maybe it's the real deal, you know? The magnetic fields bending spacetime or whatever."

"I don't know, it all seems a little too 'X-Files' for me."

"Well, I don't know how else to explain it, Dean!" Sam yelled, clearly frustrated.

"Alright! Alright. We'll go tonight after they close, get ourselves a nice long look." Dean said and you stopped him, panic on your face.

"No! We're not going to do that!"

"Why not?"

"Because you... you..." you couldn't get the words out.

"I what?" Dean asked but you and Sam didn't say anything. However, Dean was a smart boy. "I die there?"

"Blown away, actually," Sam whispered.

"Huh, okay, let's go now," Dean said, walking to the road. Your eyes widened and you grabbed him by the arm before pulling him back to you. Dean was about to question you when Mr. Pickett's spending car zoomed past you three.

"Stay out of the way!!!" He yelled before disappearing. Your heart was pounding but you sighed, relaxing against Dean, thankful he wasn't roadkill right now. Dean started laughing until he saw the look on yours and Sam's face. You two weren't happy.

"Wait, did he...?"

"Yesterday, yeah," Sam answered quietly.

"And?"

"And what?" You asked, not understanding his question.

"Did it look cool, like in the movies?" Dean grinned.

"You peed yourself," Sam said, irritated with him. You wanted to laugh but you were just as irritated with Dean and this whole situation.

"Of course, I peed myself. Man gets hit by a car, you think he has full control over his bladder? Come on!" Dean blushed, embarrassed about this all. He turned around and looked both ways before crossing the street. You sighed and looked at Sam who was just as unhappy as you.

"What are we going to do?" You asked, defeated.

"Get through today." He answered before following Dean.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting inside the crowded Mystery Spot, you spotted the owner, the man who killed Dean in the first place. The event that set this whole thing off. You growled and was about to storm over to him and give him a piece of your mind when Sam stopped you.

"No, he doesn't know us. He doesn't know it happened."

"Sam, he killed your brother. He is the one who set this whole thing in motion!" You got tears, looking at the taller Winchester.

"We don't know that. Come on," Sam said, taking the lead and approaching the man.

"Mr. Carpiak? Could we ask you a few questions regarding this Mystery Spot? We're journalists doing a piece." Sam lied easily. Mr. Carpiak smiled widely and walked off to the side to speak more privately.

"Of course! We could use all the good ink we can get." He laughed.

"How long have you owned the place, Mr. Carpiak?" Sam asked.

"Well, my family's been guarding the secrets here since you don't want to know when."

"So, you'd know if anything strange happened." You asked him.

"Strange? Strange happens here all the time. It's a Mystery Spot." Mr. Carpiak said with a chuckle.

"What exactly does that mean?" Sam asked.

"Well, uh ... it's where the laws of physics have no meaning."

"Okay, like how?" Sam was getting angry and both you and Dean could tell.

"Take the tour," the owner grinned but that only pissed Sam off more.

"The guy who went missing, Dexter Hasselback, did he take the tour?" Dean butted in. Mr. Carpiak Lost his smile and panicked.

"Uh, uh, hold on a minute, what kind of article is this?"

"Just answer the question," Sam said intensely.

"The police scoured every inch of this place. They couldn't find that man. I never seen him before. We're a family establishment—" Mr. Carpiak said, stuttering a bit. Sam didn't like that and got in the owner's face.

"Listen to me. There is something weird going on here. Now do you know anything about it or not?"

"Okay. Look. Guys. Um. Give me a break. I bought the joint at a foreclosure auction last March, alright? Hell, I used to sell bail bonds." Mr. Carpiak panicked. Sam stared at him with a stony face and you made eye contact with Dean. He nodded and put his hands on his shoulders.

"Okay, Kojak, let's get some air." Dean turned his brother around and walked to the entrance of the place. You smiled apologetically at the owner before following the brothers. You needed answers too but going about this way wasn't the answer.

"What, Dean!" Sam snapped.

"Hey, that's no way to deal with things!" Dean glared.

"Boys, we need to relax. Look, Sam, I know you want answers—hell, I do too—but this isn't the way we're going to do it. Why don't we go back inside and take the tour and see for ourselves about this whole thing? Okay? We might find something." You said, trying to be reasonable.

"Or we might not."

"Only one way to find out, yeah?" Dean said with a grin, going back inside the place. You looked at Sam before entering the place. Looks like you'll be spending quite some time here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, I hate to say it, but that place is exactly what I thought—it's full of crap," Dean said, exiting the place. You just got done with the tour and nothing jumped out at you, nothing stood out. You didn't know what was happening to you and you didn't know where else to look for answers. Were you going to spend the rest of your life watching Dean die?

"Then what is it, Dean, what the hell is happening to us?" Sam asked.

"I don't know. Alright, let me just—so, every day I die?" Dean asked the two of you and you both nodded. "And that's when you wake up again, right?"

"Yeah, that's exactly what happens." You sighed.

"Then, let's just make sure I don't die. If I make it to tomorrow, then maybe the loop stops and we can figure all this out." Dean shrugged.

"You think?" Sam asked, unsure.

"It's worth a shot, Sam. I mean unless you have a better idea?" You asked him and he sighed with a shake of his head.

"I say we grab some takeout and head back to the motel, lay low until midnight," Dean said and you three began walking back to the motel which was on the opposite side of the diner.

"Alright, let's hope this works," Sam said shakily, having hope for Dean.

"Alright, good. Who wants Chinese?" Dean asked, walking by the building where the two movers argued about the bigger-than-the-door desk. They were gone along with the desk and you wondered if they got it up to where they wanted it. Suddenly you heard a rope snap and you looked up just in time to see the big ass desk falling from the window and straight to Dean. Before you could warn him, it fell on him, killing him instantly. You screamed and covered your eyes, knowing that when you woke up, he'll be alright. But it didn't make this any less painless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 71 23
A year after the demon incident, the newly married Winchester family has been preparing for a possible battle involving Lucifer and his army. But une...
6.7K 110 8
The reader is be 15, turning 16 soon. (Girl Readers for the most part.) She lives with her abusive mother, who is addicted to alcohol and heroin (dar...
3.4K 95 8
Sam just couldn't get the memories out of his head, not anymore. Flashes of his time in hell and what Lucifer did to him are just bubbling below the...
412 6 12
Join the reader and the boys on a whirlwind of emotions and adventure. Something's happening with Dean, leaving Sam and the reader to figure things o...