CreepyPasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By HcaxlHOB

Hope you guys enjoy!!!! Dont forget to comment and vote!! More

A/N
When You Meet Them
Second Meeting
Realizing His Feelings (his POV)
Realizing Your Feelings (Your POV)
Confessing
A/N
Whats the rate of his jealousy?
Break-Up
They get help (Author's POV)
Getting Back Together
You Get Him.... Excited
If They Tickle You (3rd person)
A/N
When They Catch You Singing
When You Catch Him Singing
A/N
You/He dress(es) up like him/you (3rd person)
A/N (Not)
When You tell Your Friends
A/N
Your Favorite Songs (short)
A/N
You Fight Over Something Stupid
Do They Hide Their Feelings Well?
You Get Hurt/Him Saying Sorry
Their/Your Nicknames
(FINAL CHAPTER) Proposal

When They Want To Cuddle (Short)

7.4K 80 113
By HcaxlHOB

You were sitting on the couch watching Cryaotic play "The Walking Dead"

Jeff The Killer:

"PFFT- HAHAHA XD" I covered my mouth and kept laughing. Why? Because I watched one of the intros of Cryaotic's Walking Dead series.

"Hahaha!!!!" I wiped away the tears forming and kept on watching.

Just then, Jeff tackled me in a hug. "AGH!! Jeff?!" I looked down at him with a face of annoyance.

"I waff fo uddle" That's all he said.

"Uhm... what?" I looked at Jeff with confusion.

"I want to cuddle.." I blinked and giggled. "Well, why did you say so!"

I hugged Jeff back and continued to watch Cryaotic.

Slenderman:

He don't cuddle.. You cuddle... Soo...You literally just barge in his office and throw yourself onto him.... You do this all the time so he is VERY used to it..

BEN Drowned:

He literally just plopped himself in front of me and cuddled my hand. I looked at BEN with confusion.

"Y'know... Sometimes.. You are very weird you know that... right?"

He shrugged and hugged a bit tighter. I sighed and slept with BEN cuddling my hand.

Ticci Toby:

IDEFK!!?? He just...... I dont know how to explain this... Uhmm..... He..... uhmm

He wraps his arms around my legs and uh... He.. Kisses my knee caps... Whenever he does this, I just look around the room avpiding eye contact.

Dark Link:

Same as BEN but he cuddles your breasts... (this is meant for girls... sorry if you're uncomfortable.)

Eyeless Jack:

He.... Literally.... Cuddles... Every... single... fucking.. time... I have... FREE TIME!!!!

One second later that I tel him that I have no work to do, he runs into my bedroom and jumps on me.

(ノ=Д=)ノ┻━┻

I like his cuddles... even though I feel as though they're gonna crush me..

Sorry guys if this was short... I'm still thinming about how I do my Ninjago story... Its giving me lots of... whats that word... uhm..............................................................

*after hours of thinking*

OH!! Its giving me lots of Stress............ Yeah... See ya!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 3.5K 57
I will probably not update this story anymore, sorry! Highest Ranking: #1 in Creepypasta Lemons 💕😭 Request is closed :)
283K 6.4K 24
!Warning! May contain Inappropriate language, actions and killing !You have been warned!
34.1K 558 14
"I'm not going to be able too see you soon enough to make a difference in my life." Slenderman said in his head ~Needs fixing (may take a while XP)~
34 0 7
ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ- a cold but beautiful time spent with family and friends. But sometimes girls go missing and they can't be found through the snow. "have fu...