All Fun and Games (G0z x read...

By CaptainTrainor

Your 20 years old and you get a job at the circus in the sky because of your artistic talent What you didn't... More

befriending a clown
Goofy Ahh Encounter
New worker (editing)
editing
A/N
A/N
A/N

Circus

4.3K 47 69
By CaptainTrainor

Y/N's PoV

I've been planning to check out this cool looking circus recently but none of my friends wanted to go with me. I finally got the courage to go alone, I don't need others to have fun.

I was already dressed and all I needed was my shoes. I was wearing a simple sweater and jeans. I put my shoes on and grabbed my wallet and keys before walking out of the door and to my car. I got in my car and started driving to the circus.

Once I reached the circus I went to the ticket booth and got some tickets. I entered the place and looked around. There were a few clowns and two people with bunny masks, also some other people who seemed to be workers. I started to walk around.

AN
Imma leave off this one here

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6K 44
❝ 𝖨 π—‰π—‹π—ˆπ—†π—‚π—Œπ–Ύπ–½ π—π—ˆ 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 ❞ ── " π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—ƒπ—Žπ—Œπ— 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π–½ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—Ώπ—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜ π—€π—Žπ—’ yet" ❝ and π˜„π—΅οΏ½...
156K 3.3K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
144K 4K 57
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...