Nerd Threats the Bad Boy

By mtfking

-UNDER HEAVY EDITING- (BOOK #1 of the HS Series) I see him. I see him just across the hallways. Him clutching... More

©opy®ights
ⓟrologue: How It Starts
ⓟart 1: The Infamous Ethan Blake
ⓟart 2: R.I.P. Blue Celtic Shirt
ⓟart 3: I've Got These Feelings For You
ⓟart 4: New Friends & Phone Crisis
ⓟart 5: Lucky Charms
ⓟart 6: Dancin' To Y'all Die
ⓟart 7: I'm Not Using #2
ⓟart 8: The Choice is Yours
ⓟart 9: Chasing Confessions 101
ⓟart 10: Confessions Confirmed
ⓟart 11: Sabotage
ⓟart 12: Slushee
ⓟart 13: Taki Taki
ⓟart 14: Last Night Was Magical
ⓟart 15: Start Of Something New
ⓟart 16: Don't Drink The Fountain Water
ⓟart 17: Happy Family, Happy Life
ⓟart 18: Self-Discovery, My Ass!
ⓟart 19: Mount Rushmore
ⓟart 21: Therapeutic Sessions
ⓟart 22: Goodbye Wydell High
Eⓟilogue: How It Ends
ANNOUNCEMENTS
June 1, 2019

ⓟart 20: SEX&DRUGS&ROCK&ROLL

10.8K 295 117
By mtfking

A few fantastic months later

Cameron's POV:

Today is the last day of school of being a junior, and then we'll be in our final year of high school, and making many friends.

Courtney and Xenoma became the first lesbian couple in our class, Jackson is helping Eva boost up her GPA for college, Sherry and Chandler are officially dating, much to my dismay, Megan and Scott are still staying out of our way, Bea tries to maintain her status without her friends around, and me and Ethan's relationship is stronger than ever.  Sherry's stomach is getting bigger and it turns out, she's having a baby girl! Sherry told Chandler about the baby and said he'll always accept her as his daughter.

Even my home life is pretty good! Maggie allows Chandler to sleep at our house on weekends and he even has his own bedroom. Right now, school just ended and Ethan was talking to us about the End of the Year party. He says, "Guys, I have a great venue where the party can be held! I ask Principal Crowne if we can hold the party and he agrees, just as long as we don't trash the place and no alcohol beverages. I agreed that we won't trash the place, not the other one."

We shook our heads and me and the girls starts to talk about our outfits for the night, while the two boys talk about something else.

Courtney said, "Let's go to the mall! And shop till we drop!" After everyone agrees to go, we hop into our cars and drove to the mall.

After we got there, Courtney and Sherry starts pulling my arms into Calvin Klein and tosses clothes at me, ordering me to try them on. Numerous amount of tries, I've settled with this black floral button up shirt, with black skinny jeans and black loafers. And I even bought a new cologne.

I ask the girls, "What about you guys?" Making the biggest mistake of my life, all the girls pushes me into many stores and asking me their opinions on their dresses. I wonder where the guys are? I look around to see them in the video game store across us, not giving a damn about us! Ughh they're so lucky. Again, they settled on the dresses and to,d me they're going to get ready at my house. My house! Why are they always going to my house?

Me and the girls rode separate cars from the boys. As we get to my house, the first thing my mom said is, "Would you guys like margaritas?? I'm not like the regular mom! I'm a cool mom!" And then she even winked. Winked!

I immediately shook my head, feeling embarrassed, as the mom hugs the girls, who starts to laugh as my mom pretends to act like Regina George's mom in the movie. I told her, "Mom, there's a End of the Year party at the school and I was hoping if I can go?" Giving her the puppy face, hoping she'll let me go.

She says, "Who's going to be the designated driver?" Sherry raises her hand and she continues to say, "How dare you guys let a pregnant woman be the designated driver?"

I responded, "Mom! It's not like she's going to be drinking!"

She shook her head and said, "Fine! You can go as long as you keep your promise to always call me. And you better be home by midnight." Thanking my mom, I ushered the girls up to my room. And started to get ready.

A few minutes later, while buttoning my shirt, Courtney and Eva are putting on light makeup as Xenoma and Sherry are helping with each other's clothes. Sherry is wearing a denim buttoned up shirt, stretchable jeans and high heels, accompanied by a long necklace and bracelets, and her hair is straightened. Courtney is wearing a dark green turtleneck dress, with black high heels, long earrings, and her hair is in a bun. Eva is wearing a white lace over-the-shoulder crop top, high waisted jeans, and high heels, wearing her hair in a braid. Xenoma is wearing a black tank top, long skirt that reaches her toes, and black sandals, with a ring on her finger and her hair is in a ponytail. Damn! We all hot!

Meeting the boys at the school, we said our goodbyes to my mother and started driving our way to school. Again.

>>>>

As our classmates are filling up the school gym, our hired DJ spinning some beats, and dancing going around, me and our group are on top of the bleachers and started to dance. Sherry and Chandler are cuddling on the bleachers while Courtney and Xenoma are grinding, Jackson and Eva are dancing, and Ethan is wrapping his arms around me, swaying to the music. Our moment was interrupted when a couple of guys in tattoos are calling Ethan's name.

Ethan looks at them and whispers in my ear, "I'll be back in just a sec." He kissed the side of my head and walks down to the guys, and follows them out of the gym.

I get bad feelings about the guys but I trust Ethan.

After a a few minutes later, I start to worry. Ethan was not back yet and feeling something bad is happening, I go in the same direction as he went. Looking outside, I just see cars. Walking back, I hear talking in one of the classrooms. I look in the door and I clearly see Ethan bending down on the table. The boys around him were cheering him on. I look closely on the table and see...a trail of cocaine lines.

He's doing drugs!

One of the boys said, "Dude, is that your bitch next to you! He's looking fine!"

Ethan growls and said, "Don't you ever call him my bitch! If you lay a finger on him, I'll kill you and soak your body in acid!"

I was glad he's defending me, but I'm not glad that he's doing drugs. I don't want him to die at an early age. I continued to listen and the the same guy spoke, "Jeez. Chill! I'm just joking. Who knows than to mess with our boss!" Boss?

Being enthralled by the conversation, Sherry was walking towards me and yelled, "CAMERON! THERE'S NO MORE VODKA! WHERE'S ETHAN!" And that's when all eyes are on me. Including the boys inside the classroom.

I look at Ethan and his facial expression said everything. Wasting no time, I ran to the outside school with footsteps following me. I feel a grab on my shoulders and my body turned to Ethan.

He was about to say something, but I beat him to it. "I SAW EVERYTHING! HEARD EVERYTHING! YOU'RE DOING DRUGS!"

Ethan said, "THAT WAS THE LAST TIME, I SWEAR!"

I was about to speak but he continued, "This is hard for me to say, so here it goes: I'm part of a local gang. Nothing big, but it isn't small. I'm quitting for you. But the bad thing is that I'm the leader of that gang. The guy that was in the room, I'm passing my title to him. And to finalize the ownership, I have to smoke a line of cocaine."

Thankful that he was leaving his past behind, I'm still upset that I have no knowledge about it. I said, "Why haven't you told me?"

He answered, "I was afraid you'll break up with because of your safety. I'm doing this because of our future."

Smiling, I pecked his lips and asked, "So, you're not the leader anymore?"

He shook his head and wrapped his arms around me. He whispers, "I'll give up everything for you."

Giving him a brief hug, I departed and said, "You need to buy more beer for the party. And then I'll forget everything. After all, it is your party."

He pecks my lips and smile, saying, "I heart you, Cameron Capri."

"I heart you, Ethan Blake." Looking at his eyes that filled up so much love, I sadly let him do his duties.

I saw how he walked into his car and drove away, yelling, "WAIT FOR ME CAMERON!"

Doing what he says, I sat on the stairs and waited. And waited. And waited. And waited.

A few minutes later, my phone starts to ring. I stand up and it displays Ethan's contact name: E🖤

I answered and said, "Babe, where you at? You're taking too long?"

A unknown starts talking, "Hello. Who am I speaking with?"

After saying my name, she says, "This is Officer Rodriquez. This was the last person to be called and I'm so sorry to say this, but there was a car crash, involving a black challenger. Do you have any idea who this phone belongs to?"

I didn't bother to answer as my world is being shattered.

>>>>

DON'T HATE ME!! I'M INNOCENT I SWEAR!

Next chapter will determine Ethan's fate? What do you think happen? How do you image the next chapter would be like?

I know you love me ❣️

XOXO BITCHY BOY=)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 15.2K 29
I look up at Todd's window and grimace when I see him gently pushing Jennifer into his room. So that's where he went. My stomach clenches painfully a...
46.5K 1K 35
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Trigger Warnings ×Self Harm(minor) ×Sexual Content(minor/only good gay smut between 2 people who love each other l...
63.9K 2K 48
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
62.2K 3.4K 24
Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination. "You have no emotions, you don't feel, you don't empathize......and you don't love," he told me...