Nerd Threats the Bad Boy

By mtfking

-UNDER HEAVY EDITING- (BOOK #1 of the HS Series) I see him. I see him just across the hallways. Him clutching... More

©opy®ights
ⓟrologue: How It Starts
ⓟart 1: The Infamous Ethan Blake
ⓟart 2: R.I.P. Blue Celtic Shirt
ⓟart 3: I've Got These Feelings For You
ⓟart 4: New Friends & Phone Crisis
ⓟart 5: Lucky Charms
ⓟart 6: Dancin' To Y'all Die
ⓟart 7: I'm Not Using #2
ⓟart 8: The Choice is Yours
ⓟart 9: Chasing Confessions 101
ⓟart 10: Confessions Confirmed
ⓟart 11: Sabotage
ⓟart 12: Slushee
ⓟart 13: Taki Taki
ⓟart 14: Last Night Was Magical
ⓟart 16: Don't Drink The Fountain Water
ⓟart 17: Happy Family, Happy Life
ⓟart 18: Self-Discovery, My Ass!
ⓟart 19: Mount Rushmore
ⓟart 20: SEX&DRUGS&ROCK&ROLL
ⓟart 21: Therapeutic Sessions
ⓟart 22: Goodbye Wydell High
Eⓟilogue: How It Ends
ANNOUNCEMENTS
June 1, 2019

ⓟart 15: Start Of Something New

11.7K 418 115
By mtfking

Cameron's POV:

The next day was school day. I ignored my mother this morning and walked to school. I see Scott with his arms wrapped around Megan and I continued to ignore them too. I went to my locker to get my stuffs ready for class until I see someone stopped next to my locker. I closed the locker and I see Sherry. She said, "Sorry. I've heard what happened. I thought he would be the one for you."

"Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong."

"Actually, I kind of sabotage your date with him the other time." Before I could say something to her, she says, "I know that was wrong of me, but I've realized he's an idiot. Clearly, anyone will see you're better than that slut Megan." I smiled, missing our friendship.

"Thanks. That really means a lot. Especially when it comes from you."

"Whatever loser. Lets walk together." She says and I kindly agree to that proposition. We started catching up on things and she even ignored Bea and the gang. We even passed by Megan and Scott.

"Boyfriend" I said.

"Stealer" she finished.

We looked at each other and started to laugh. Megan heard us and said, "What did you just say?"

Sherry said, "Bitch please. Don't act all innocent with that facade. I knew I smelled a backstabber when you entered this school."

"Oh so are you now his friend?" Megan taunted.

"She is." I replied. "I hope you gave him STD or vice versa. I don't care. Just to let you know, he takes pills to enlarge his dick. And to think I was gonna it on with."

All the crowd laughs and Megan's eyes open wide made me laugh. I turned around and high five Sherry. She wraps her arm around my shoulders and gave them the final finger.

>>>>

I sat at my table without anyone. Megan and Scott with his football team. I hear heels coming my way and I look up to see Sherry with her tray. "Hey. Thought you could use the company." She sets her tray down and sat next to me.

Confused why she was like this so I asked her, "Why are being nice to me all of a sudden?"

She stopped what she was doing and said, "I had a recent self discovery and it says to forgive those that are meant to be forgiven. I wanted to become a better person, who I was before so who knew me as a better person than you."

"Thank you. You have no idea how much I miss you. And what to tell you!" I start to tell her what's going on with my life. Even the incident at the party many years ago. Even my twin brother.

"Wait. Why didn't you tell me you were raped!"

"I couldn't. The way you looked, it pained me the way your facial reaction was. I figured you didn't want to talk to me, so I kept quiet." She held my hand.

"I'm sorry. About everything. You didn't deserve all the things I did for you. I'm here from now own. 24/7, I'll be there even if I have to sleep your closet." I laughed and embrace the comfort. "And why didn't you tell me you have a twin brother!"

"Girl please. I've just found out recently. Anyways, Ethan is taking me to meet with him, do you want to come with?"

She looks at me with shock and said, "Are you sure you want me to come?"

"There's no one is rather be with right now."

"Let me see the picture." I handed her the picture.

"DAMN. THIS BOY IS FINE!"

"S, stop it! Your inner hoe is coming out." I said.

Sherry said,"Oh yeah. I'm definitely coming all right. If you know what I mean." And that made me lose my appetite.

>>>>

Using his challenger, Ethan, Sherry and I head to the front door of a two story house that looks like a typical family house.

Before I could ring the doorbell, Ethan asked me, "Are you sure about this?"

I thought of any possibilities and the outcomes. I answered, "I got to do this. There's another me here. A brother that I don't know about and I'm not going to ignore this. I'm doing it." And then I rang the doorbell. Hearing footsteps, the door opened.

A middle aged-woman answered the door asking, "How can I help you?"

"Hi. My name is Cameron Capri. I was hoping to talk to Chandler Andrews?" I responded.

"I'm sorry he's still at school. He has lacrosse practice. Can I ask you what for?"

Fighting in my head what to say, I blurted out, "I believe Chandler is my twin brother."

The young lady had the shock look and she ushered us inside her house. "I never knew he had a twin brother. When I opened the door, you look like Chandler but you aren't because he wouldn't knock at his own house." She quietly laughed. She stretched her hands and said, "I'm Maggie Andrews. Chandler's...I guess you can say adopted mother."

I shook her hands and introduced my friends to her. Maggie asked us, "Would you guys like a drink?" We shook our heads and she guided us to the living room seats. She sat across us. She said, "I guess you're wondering how this happened?"

I smiled and said, "If you don't mind."

She took time on what to say and she says, "Well, me and my late husband was having a hard time conceiving a baby so we went to an adoption agency. We were wait listed for 2 years. One night, I got a call from the agency, stating that a baby boy, 7 months, was the perfect fit for our family. As excited, we quickly accepted. We rushed to the agency and our personal social worker told us the whole story.

A woman was raped outside of her work and she was pregnant from her rapist. She had the thought of committing suicide but she couldn't kill something that was a part of her, she kept it. Gave birth to twins, perfectly healthy. A few months later, her rapist appeared to her again and did the same thing to her. She began to hurt and wanted to take the pain away, so she turned to drugs. Many of her neighbors complained about the loud crying at night. So fed up with it, they called the police and saw your mother almost overdose.

My social worker appeared to her and gave her advice to seek help from rehab. And she did. Quickly. Staying at your grandmother's place, a court and the judge states that only one child would be to under the care of your mother and the other would be in adoption until she was at least 3 years clean. So, Chandler was the baby they took.

After her three years clean, she visit my house, sat where you sat and bonded with the 3 year old Chandler. As much as she wanted to take him, she said he's in a better care than I could ever provide. And then she finalized the adoption papers and that was the last time I saw her."

After a few minutes, the door was opened and a voice that said, "Mom! I'm home! Practice ended early!"

I turned around and saw a mirror image of myself in front of me. And I'm pretty sure he saw the same thing.

We stared at each other and Maggie said, "Honey, this is Cameron Capri. Your twin brother."

Chandler got out of his confused state and said, "Someone please tell me what's going on?"

Maggie got up and guided him to the living room chair and said the same thing to me. About my mother, my rapist father. Oh, mom. Now I know why you don't want to talk about it.

Moments later, he stated, "My life has been a lie. You. Maggie lied to me!"

She yelled, "Hey! I'm still your mother!"

"Apparently not my real one!" And then he ran up the stairs and his bedroom door slams.

Maggie begins to tear up and I approached her and ask, "Is it okay if I try to talk to him? We are going through the same thing and I can try to calm him down." She begins to nod her head as an approval way and I made my way up to his room. Judging from the loud music from the room, I can tell it's his room. I knocked first but didn't get an answer. I opened the door and I see him laying on his bed. He looks at my way but he turns his body away from me. I turned off his music and sat in his bed.

I said, "I know it's a lot to take in. Trust me. When I found out, I got myself drunk and landed in someone else's bed." I looked at him still being unaffected. I continued, "Listen. I want to find you because you were a part of me. I've always felt that something was missing in my life. I thought it was my father, my best friend, a boyfriend. But I never knew I had a brother. I'm glad I found you cause right now I feel complete."

He gets up and looks at me to say, "You only feel complete because our mother was in your care! Not mine!"

"I understand. But our mother has never stopped thinking about you. She keeps baby pictures and a recent photo of you."

"Then why hasn't she looked for me? Been in my life?"

I sighed. And said, "Maybe she thought that if you lived this life, then she wouldn't want to see you in a bad state. But now, she sees that your healthy, cared for, and most of all, happy. She doesn't want to change that." I got up close to him and continued, "She might not ready to meet her son, but I'm ready to meet by brother." And then, he hugged me. Hard. As if he doesn't want to let me go.

>>>>

We walked down the stairs and Chandler quickly hugs his mom and apologizes to her. She kissed his head and sat next to her. I introduced him to Ethan and Sherry.

Chandler asked Ethan, "So, is it your bed that my brother woke up in?"

I glared at him in a fun way and everyone laughed at his question. "Yes sir."

"Don't hurt my brother. I'm pretty skilled in combat. Perks of having a military father." He flexed.

Sherry had to open her mouth and said, "You're way hotter than Cameron."

Chandler smirked and said, "Thanks baby girl." And winked.

I rolled my eyes and said, "You are not dating my twin!"

>>>>

HHEEEEEEYYYYYY This chapter is longer than I've expected but is okay I guess.

Anywhore what would Gwenyth say when she hears about Cameron's visit with Chandler?

The picture is Maggie Andrews

bbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee XOXO BITCHY BOY =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 130 32
"Leo pinned me against the wall with his hips. His hands gently gripped my wrists, keeping my arms above my head against the cool brick behind me. H...
276K 10.9K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
509K 22.5K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...
46.6K 1K 35
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Trigger Warnings ×Self Harm(minor) ×Sexual Content(minor/only good gay smut between 2 people who love each other l...