LET 'EM KNOW ⇄ YBN NAHMIR

By PBNLUST

❝I'm coming back for good so let them know it's mine.❞ in which he wants his girl back. PLOT BY BABYBAZZI © ... More

INTRODUCTION!
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY

THIRTY

4.7K 226 36
By PBNLUST

She walked out her room not even realizing she was walking over, she jumped up when she finally felt him against her foot, "Nigga what the fuck? I said the couch not outside of my room!"

He rubbed his eyes looking to her, "I want to talk to you."

"Too bad." She shook her head, "I don't want to talk to you."

"I, I didn't cheat on you." He told her, and she knew that but it didn't make it hurt any less.

"I know." She whispered, "That's not the point." She walked over him walking to her kitchen, she needed coffee.

He got up quickly following behind her, he knew she was gonna get mad, but he didn't expect it to be like this, "Then what's the point?"

"How dumb could you be?" She turned to him. She wanted it all to just be a dream. He shot back not knowing what to say, "It was supposed to be me Nick. I wanted to give you your kids and be your wife."

He sensed a breakup so he grabbed her hand causing her too look up at him, "You still can be. What are you saying?"

"You're having a baby." She repeated it out loud.

"There's a chance it's not even mine Kenny."

"There's also a chance that it is yours Nick."

"Why do you always gotta look at the negative sides?" He shook his head kissing her hand, "I am always gonna be your man whatever it is."

"No."

"Fuck your no." He smacked his lips, "I'm your man no matter what, no cap."

"Did you know?"

He should know better from how fast this secret hit him in the face not to keep anything from her, but he shook his head no.

"I'm just as surprised as you Ken. I just know I want you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 197 64
Two long lost lovers come back together but someone messes it up Read to see there story ___________________________________________________________...
314 10 34
He's been missing since he was 10. All he wants is to go home. He misses his family and friends. Will he see them again? *Mature themes, Language, Tr...
169K 5.2K 16
𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐊. ❛ You ever heard of being gay for pay? ❜ © 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐥𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒, 2018. All Rights Reserved. - ORIGINAL BOOK HAS BEEN DELETED.
54.1K 1.1K 30
what the title says x this story is all over the place, so i'm sorry. r means rewritten but it also doesn't mean better then before excessive use of...