Badboy's hired wife

By prettyh16

Meet Vincent Watson, the only heir of Watson Inc. An arrogant playboy that knows how to deal with every girls... More

The Offer
Uhm. What?
Let's start here
Truth or strip
One morning
Meet his mom
Say something
I don't care
Right- Left
I am and i do
Our guest of honor
What's this?
Set them free
Drunk in love
First timer for a date
I just love her
I never thought
Oh life!
I'm sorry
How do i?
Reactions?
You're in trouble
Time won't heal
Oh! We meet again
You tricked Mommy!
Heart wants what it wants
I still believe
EPILOGUE

Million looks

475K 12.7K 1.7K
By prettyh16

Last night was good, seeing Vincent helping me pack my things. We manage to finish packing for about four hours and before midnight, we reach his place.

His pad is what i expected. A penthouse suite, with those modernize appliances. White painted walls, complimenting his black furnitures. It feels so peaceful and warm in his place.

"Isabelle, are you done? We need to go now." I heard him from the door, while knocking. He let me stay on this guest room. We will live together but not going to sleep in the same bed, it's not right.

"I'm coming." Applying last touch of my lip gloss.. done. I put my bag on my shoulder then get out of my room. I know the way and right places of everything because Vincent tour me here last night.

"Your ring, is it with you?" I check my ring finger, and this tangible thing is there. It looks perfect on my hand.

"Yea, do i look.. ahh, ok?" I asked. I think i look good, being the "fiancé" of this man, you should make sure that you look good.

"Your perfect.. Come on let's get going." Perfect? I didn't expect that. Wearing this lace crop top with my pink flare skirt, i think i pass the qualification.

I walk behind him going to the parking lot. We will go together at the university and we'll start acting there. Actually, to pretend that we're too in love with each other. Woo!

We travel on such short amount of time. He park his car on his usual spot and i can see from the car's window, that my friends are there, leaning on Phil's car. How will i act in front of them?

"You know what to do Isabelle." I heard Vincent beside me. Sighing, i nodded then look at him.

"Just tell me if i'm going over board with my actions, okay?" I bit my lip, then shifted my look to the people outside. I'm feeling shit.

"I just don't know how to act later.. I--- i don't have past relationship, so please--" Vincent place his hand on my mouth causing me to stop my rant.

"We will not act. We will show them how much we love each other, just be yourself." I slowly nod my head. He smile at me and murmured his thank you. This is it.

As he was about to get out of the car, i stop him and hold both sides of his face.

"Please don't leave my side, okay?"

"I won't." He remove my hold from his face then put it on my lap.

"Let's go down, before they think that we're doing something here." I laugh with what he said then follow him out of the car.

The looks that i am getting from Mitch and Aina, it's strange. Of course, they saw me getting out of Vincent's car. I don't know what to do.

"Morning." I place a kiss on Aina then to Mitch. But they are still stiff and just looking at me blankly.

"Isabelle, you look good today." Ryan said. I smile and thanked him after he complimented my look today.

Vincent walk towards me after greeting his friends. I can see how my friends face reacted with this, even the people around the parking lot they are looking at us.

"You okay?" I nodded. I don't know what happen next, but all i know is Vincent's arm was around my waist while his lips was place on my forehead.

"I'll walk you to your class." He whisper. I close my eyes and deeply sigh, my friends will kill me Vincent. They will.

"I'll walk with Mitch and Aina, you go with your friends." I remove his arm that wrapped around me then stand closer in front of him.

"You sure?" Vincent, i'm sure! Just look around us, because people are starting to notice us. I mentally told to myself. I'm getting crazy.

"Wait!" I heard Mitch said actually shouted. So we both turn our heads on her direction, and as expected mine and his friends are looking at us, confused.

"Are you.. ahh, hmm.. together?" Mitch asked, while looking at us both. What will i say? I lifted my head up, to look at Vincent and his just smiling. I look towards Aina that was wrap around Phil's arms then to Ryan that have that confuse look on his eyes and Justin that's looking at us, happily.

"Uhh.. hmm--"

"Yes we are, Mitch." Vincent cut me off. I softly lean my back on his chest cause my legs are feeling weak.

"H-how?" People started to create buzz around us and i know, in a minute it will spread in the entire university. My gosh!

"Mitch, we'll talk about this later, for now let's get to our classes first." I simply said and thank God she obey me.

"Meet you at lunch, babe." He place a soft kiss on the corner of my lips and i'm not really expecting that. He left with his group that seems like teasing him while they are making their way inside the main building.

"Isabelle, what's this?" Aina hold me firmly on my shoulders then look at me sternly. I expected it and i'm a little ready for this.

"I keep it to you guys." I sighed. I remove Aina's hold on me then look at them both.

"I will tell everything to you girls, but please don't be mad at me." I use my charm just to please these friends of mine, but i think it works because they both nodded at me.

We are still standing in front of Vincent's car. And i can still notice people looking at us, while walking. The word has been spread.

"We got together one year ago.." Just that, Mitch gasp, " a year" repeatedly and Aina is the same, with that shock reaction on her face.

"And we decided to let it out because.. we got engage two days ago." I bit my lower lip, seeing my friends doing their dramatic expression.

"You? And Vincent are engaged?" Mitch asked loudly and i just nod my head while biting my lip. I know people are hearing this conversation that i am having withy friends, because they are starting their buzz again.

"I don't know if i will be happy or mad at you." Aina shook her head then softly laugh.

"Can you please be happy for me?" I smile. Aina pulls me for a hug and i accepted it whole heartedly.

"I'm happy for you, i know Vincent will be good for you." She whispers at me. I hope everything is true, because i hate lying at my friends.

"Can i join?" Mitch smile at us and we both pull her for a hug. I know they will understand me as the right time comes and i will tell them the truth. They love me, remember?

After our talk, we proceeded to our classes. We attended all same subjects and thank God only few people started to ask me about Vincent and I.

"Don't you think Mr. Shaw is a gay?" Mitch softly whisper but i laugh so loud as a respond to her.

"You are so mean, Mitch!" Aina laugh too. We walk out ouf classroom then started to walk towards the cafeteria.

"But i think Mitch is right." I agree cause i can see how Mr. Shaw interact with men. Oh oh!

We get inside the cafeteria and i almost back out because all eyes were on us now, actually on me.

"Girls, i think we should eat outside." I softly said to them. But Aina shook her head then pull my hand.

"We will eat here, they are just nothing." Mitch smile then pull my hand too.

"Aina! Here!" Aina look over the direction where that voice came from, so i look also, same as Mitch. I can see Phil waving his hand and his with his group, of course Vincent is there.

"Come on!" Aina pull Mitch's hand and mine. We walk towards the group of men and i know it's time for another show.

I sit between Mitch and Vincent. He quickly wrap his arms on my waist as his chin, he rested it on my shoulder.

"How was your class?" He asked. I can see how the rest of the group look at us, so i need to act along with him.

"Good, but.. i miss you." I cup his cheek then rested my hand there for a while. We remain looking at each other, but there's something that i can't get in Vincent's eyes. There is something.

"I missed you too." It's only an act Isabelle, an act for a good show.

Vincent leans forward to me, then press his lips on the corner of my mouth. I gasp mentally, feeling that my inner organs were shouting for joy, joy? Oh my gosh! Two kisses for today!

"Can you just do your lovey dovey moments later at your car? Or anywhere!" Mitch irritatedly said. Most of the men laugh with what she said but Justin's laugh was the loudest of them all.

"You want some cuddle princess?" Justin wiggle his brow, then smirk towards Mitch. She didn't reply but instead, grab the nearest utensil then throw it to Justin.

We just watch them, how they argue and throw things to each other. They look so cute while doing that.

"Guys, we'll go home now." Vincent said as he get up from his seat, getting our things.

"Home?" Aina asked, raising her brow to me

"My place. Why?" Vincent right away answered her.

"Are you.. living together?" Once Aina asked that, the cafeteria seems to be so small. Feeling like i'm suffocated with the looks that i am getting from the people near us.

"Uhhm, yea, we're engaged, remember?" I smile at them, then get up from my seat as Vincent quickly wrap his arm around my waist.

"Engaged?" Ryan loudly asked. I look up to meet Vincent's eyes. His eyes that keeps on giving me a warm feeling. Why?

"We were engaged, any problem?" Vincent cockily stated, but i can see how nervous he is.

"Nothing. Congrats bro." Ryan offered his hand to Vincent. One by one they congratulate us, of course except my friends because they already know that we're engaged and now they know that we're living together.

"So, we need to go now. Belle wants to stay in bed today." Vincent laugh. I look at him then hit him on his chest. He pulls my head on his chest then place a kiss on my forehead. He acts good, huh!

"Use protection mate!" Justin laugh so loud and his annoying, really.

"We're n--" Vincent cover my mouth, while laughing. Idiot!

"I will."

"Just make sure to take care of my friend, Vincent." Mitch seriously said as Vincent answered him with a nod.

We left the group at the cafeteria and as we get out, unexpected and a lot of congratulations was told to us. They spread the news too quick.

"Finally!" I sigh, stretching my arms, after i get inside his car.

"Thanks for today Isabelle."

I give him a small smile, at least i do good today.

Day one: done!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 74.8K 40
Hailey is hired by her ruthless, cold, and Sexy boss who is also wealthy Mr. Valerian. He is used to getting his way with girls, any girl. But Hailey...
909K 30.6K 38
Alessandro De Luca couldn't forget his childhood crush, Isabella Martinelli after they had spent the night on her birthday. As much as Alessandro ha...
299K 6.4K 52
Ethan Lane was your typical player. He was smooth, handsome, manly, successful and a total chick magnet. Women loved him and men wanted to be him. He...
227K 5.4K 43
Meet Damon Knight, a 27 years business tycoon. Handome and sexy ,girls kill to get laid by him, men want to be him. But no one ever dares looks at hi...